Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 00:35:33
Page:  1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
What would you choose? Started by: Eddie_Stobart on Oct 29, '18 17:02

You can either have $50million, the ability to read minds or be able to restart your life all over again. Which one will you choose and why?

I would pick the 50million because I wouldn't want to go back relive the same crap all over again in case I wasn't able to change certain events. Plus I couldn't give a crap about reading minds.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

If I could make changes along the way, relive my life. Otherwise $50 M is a decent retirement fund.

Report Post Tip

I'd take the cash and start something to help the homeless out, if I had to choose any of those.

Report Post Tip
Have you seen the film ‘About time’? That would be a good way to go back in time to rerun your life, where you can go back and rerun each day until you get it right. Maybe I am a bit older than you, so I would gain more time than you would if I started again. You cannot buy time. But what would it mean for my children ? Would they cease to exist? In that case I would take the money; which I guess my kids would want me to do also!
Report Post Tip
I'd choose restart as long as I could remember what I wanted to change along the way... hello stocks in Microsoft and buying and selling bitcoin at right time.
Report Post Tip

I'd take mind reading. Why? Let's look at each.

Back in time: Well who cares how much I remember since change one thing and I go off on another course of events anyway so not sure how well this would go.

$50M: Great idea and it can do a lot, but it could be more of course so we go to the next item.

Read minds: Read the right minds and invest accordingly and I might well be able to get more than $50M in the process, making it like the $50M with perks.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

$50M.  Already lived my life once, and sure enough, I would not make as good decisions on a second try.  So, enjoy retirement and travel the world.

Report Post Tip

I think I would take the cash and after setting myself up to finish school I would set up a college fund for under privileged children or a program to help more veterans. 

Report Post Tip

I don't wanna hear peoples shit enough as it is, so mind reading is out. I don't really regret a single thing I've done. I love my life, gimme the cash!

Report Post Tip
I dont mind with both of choices as long as I get that 50mil $
Report Post Tip

Relive my life --> 50 mill --> everything else --> ability to read minds

The ability to read peoples minds is only a super power if you can turn it off. If it's "on" constantly it's a curse not a blessing.

Part of me says, relive my life again.  Loads of things I'd do differently if I could go back with a guidebook...however I'm very wary about the likes of doing massive life changing things e.g. buying Microsoft etc.

The one I think about is (for those who understand UK football) - Leicester City.  Were 5000-1 to win the league but did.  I've often thought...if only I'd put all the money I had on it (for example £10k).  But then I think, there is bound to be a newspaper article "One punter has staked £10,000 on Leicester at 5000-1 and is due to make £50 million if they win the league".  I'm sure that would negatively influence the reality.

Have I thought about this too much?  I talk as if it's ever likely to happen...lmao!!

Report Post Tip

I'm with you on that one Artie. My biggest concern with the re-live your life aspect is that where I am now, I wouldnt change for the world. My wife and kids are exactly what I would want in life, so starting over and doing things better would ultimately lead me down a different path and thus not result in the wife and kids I have.

So I guess for that reason alone, I'd go for the money.

Report Post Tip

I would chose to have $50 million, 

I would be who I am today without all my previous life experiences, and to be able to read minds sounds great but would you really want to know what people think of you and where would the fun be when trying to get to know people

Report Post Tip

restart my life from scratch

Report Post Tip

restart my life all over again. but i would fuck up this time too knowing me lol

Depends if I could turn on/turn off the mind reading thing.... Ha just kidding, give me my money.

The ability to read minds, could use it for alot of things.

Report Post Tip

Oh, brother, just give me the money! :P

(although you can make lots of money by reading minds too lol)

Report Post Tip

Tacos.  (flour tortillas).

The possibilities are endless.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What would you choose?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL