Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 07:42:34
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
RIP Stan Lee Started by: Vash on Nov 12, '18 20:01

We have all picked up a marvel comic at some stage and read it i know as a kid i would wait in the News Agent waiting for the New Comics to be stacked i remember that smell to this day. I would spend ages flick through the comics intill i had the ones i really really wanted i would spend my pocket money then race home with my prize. RIP Stan you bought joy to millions of people world wide . LEGEND

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip

Stan seemed like a really great guy. His cameo in Mallrats was truly amazing also.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

good bye Stan

Report Post Tip

A sad day indeed. The world wont be the same without him. RIP

He lived a good life. 

Rip.

Report Post Tip

R.I.P.

Report Post Tip

I was so so sad to read this. He was one of the greats. 

Report Post Tip

He has touched a lot of people through his comics and movies. For that I am forever appreciative.

Rest well Stan Lee you did great stuff!

Report Post Tip

He is and always will be a legend. 

Report Post Tip
One of the best one to ever do cameos, indeed it's a dad day. Rest well fine sir.
Report Post Tip

Ah shit. Rest well Mr. Lee.

Report Post Tip

RIP.  I couldn't believe it when I saw it. 

Report Post Tip

it is so sad

Report Post Tip

It's a sad day when someone with the creative genius and motivation to use it to touch so many lives leaves us. Of course he managed to lead a life that most only dream of and I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone who'd say otherwise.

He was the kind of man whose memory is best served by a celebration of the life that was lived.

Report Post Tip
Rip stan, you brought so much good into people lives
Report Post Tip

I am not a fan of the Marvel movies myself, but I do know a lot of people who do and are always excited when a new series of movie comes out. So RIP Stan Lee, you shared your ideas with the world and gave people a great time. 

May he rest in peace :(

Report Post Tip

Rest in peace Stan lee!

Report Post Tip
I know was such a shame to here. I just have a feeling him and Hugh Hefner used to party together. Idk makes me Lol to think about. Rip Stan Lee :,(
Report Post Tip

95 the old bugger was. Had a good innings. Rip stan

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: RIP Stan Lee
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL