Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 10:53:07
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Beer Started by: Codfather on Nov 13, '18 06:53
Guinness has been my go to recently
Report Post Tip

For me it's the Silver Bullet. taste great, less filling mauh.

Report Post Tip

I've grown to where I like Hoegaarden. It's a Belgian beer that they used to see at Publix and stopped. The also sold it at this liquor store near my house but it doesn't have it anymore either. I don't know where to buy it now :(

Report Post Tip

Hmm...  Do wine coolers count?  :)  If so I love any of the Seagrams Escapes.  <3

Report Post Tip

i'm not too much into beer but i like to drink.

Brazilian Corote, worse than gasoline.

But i love it!

i'll die before my 30's.

Report Post Tip

I've been drinking lots of this beer called A Lil Sumpthin. Pretty good. Not great, but good.

Report Post Tip
Even though am quite rarely drinkng beer nowadays, I'd still grab a Corona.
Report Post Tip
Cold beer yes please
Report Post Tip

I honestly can't recall the brewery or if it has a creative name, but there is this banana bread bear that a friend showed me in college that I quite enjoy. I obviously wouldn't want to get wasted on it, but I could sit there sipping on it while enjoying some football, etc. 

Report Post Tip

Corona with limes, desperados, peroni amongst many others.

Report Post Tip

I like a good wheat beer, a German Hefeweizen. :)

Report Post Tip

Hand me a corona, some salt, and a slice of lime. I'm living in paradise. I know I'm fancy.

Also like a good Guinness black

Report Post Tip
Beer, cold, without lime. Lime is meant for limeonade, not to be put in beer.
Report Post Tip

I prefer a nice peppery IPA. Lots of brew, and a hint of tropic punch.

Report Post Tip

Gyldne damer fra tuborg

Report Post Tip

I've got some good Romanian beers =D like Terapia Gold and Timișoreana Unpasteurized.  :-D

Report Post Tip

I'm not really into beer but I tried this one beer Not your Father's Root beer and that tasted just like root beer soda. 

Report Post Tip

I really enjoyed Stone brewery's coco pow porter. Cannot remember the taste so well but it was good and definitely for me. 

Report Post Tip

My favourite beer is Omnipollo's Noa Pecan Mud Cake.
It's an Imperial Stout made by Omnipollo (obviously) and it's someone's love child between their passion for beer and their passion for becoming a pastry chef.

It's the perfect beer to fool around after dinner, for when you really want the finer thing in life. If you happen to think those finer things are beer.

It tastes like mud cake, and honestly, it only lacks the crunchy top to make it a mud cake. It's absolutely wonderful as a desert beer. Be careful though, too much of it will make you sick (and drunk).

Report Post Tip

I don't really care for beer.  But most of my friends drink Coor's Lite.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Beer
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL