X

Apr 23 - 23:28:02
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Beer Started by: Codfather on Nov 13, '18 06:53

My Good ol SanMiguel!

Report Post Tip

A cold Innis and Gunn, hits the spot.

Report Post Tip

when it comes to beer I love to have a heineken and like to have it in a box not a glass

Report Post Tip

i need lots more beers, like a modela sounding real good at now

Report Post Tip

Free beer is the best beer, especially if it's shared between friends. 

Report Post Tip

Not much of a beer fan to be honest .Yingling tastes like horse piss and Bud light in a bottle gives me a headache and makes me nauseous as I'm drinking it. I'll stick to vodka and Merlot .

Report Post Tip

Budweiser or Yuengling

Report Post Tip

Beer is nasty, I would rather a Secrets spiced rum, Tequila, or crown salted carmel with coke. *nod nod*

Report Post Tip
Stella all the way for me, I do like a Brahma too though.
Report Post Tip

A´Le Coq Premium - the best in my country.

Flavour is fantastic.

Report Post Tip

I like to stick to the beer we have over here like Timisoreana or Ciucas. But I'd always take a Corona or a Tuborg ;)

Report Post Tip

A golden lady from Tuborg. Otherwise in Denmark we have huge amount of microbrewerys which offers a wide range of beers brewed locally and in small amounts. As we are a seafaring country i recomend coming here by boat and touring our harbours must of which have locals brewerys offerings great beer. We are a pilzner turf and i must say i am a pilzner man myself but offcourse all sorts of foreing stuff are also produced. ipas seems to be popular at the moment and thats surely not my taste

Report Post Tip
I only drink beer during the summer. Something about sitting outside in heat with a cold bottle. Not overly fussy about what it is.
Report Post Tip

I have been trying a lot of different types of brew. Seasonals and IPAs. but ultimately due to my diabetes, I must stick to Michelobe Ultra

Report Post Tip

My favorite beer is "Zajecarsko" , I can drink as many as I want and never got a hangover from it. So if you find yourself in Serbia, try it! :)

Report Post Tip

My favourite is "Mythos", greek one.

Report Post Tip

My favorite beer would be main stream Corona! But with NO LIME

Report Post Tip
My favourite brewery atm is Verdant they kick out some great beer.
Report Post Tip

Heineken was always my go-to beer. Pabst Blue Ribbon is my favorite water beer and I like to go to breweries and try out random flavors if I'm feeling up for a change. Which lately, has been the case

Report Post Tip

my  favorite beer is bud light

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Beer
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL