Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 05:18:26
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
The Date Started by: Leonn on Nov 17, '18 05:07

Cassandra and Viscorio had an interesting friendship. It was not like most. They used to have a thing with each other, but somehow after the break up - they found themselves being together again. Although this time, it was just as friends. Nothing more. She made that clear to him many times before. As the window was rolled down, she shook her head and laughed. It was these moments she enjoyed the most. Just them fooling around with each other, and to put it plainly - just being friends. This was how it always should have been. Simple as that. 

"I don't mind having a chauffeur for the night. Lets go, shall we?" She finally clicked on her seatbelt when she hopped in the car, but took one last look at the couple inside the restaurant. Cassandra had no idea whether they were actually together or not, but she couldn't blame Leonn if he had a crush on her. Sabrina's beauty seemed to be on a transcendent level. 

They drove off into the night while Cassandra and Viscorio shared a comfortable silence. It was until they pulled up to their employer's house that Cassandra started to plan out what she was going to say. She didn't feel right doing this. Like she'd just harmed a poor, innocent dog. What was the intentions of this guy anyway? 

She started to walk towards the establishment. Knocked on the door. Couple of times. Once more. And then it opened to a man with broad shoulders, very broad, and a hairy beard sitting on his chin. He looked like something out of a cartoon. "You're couple minutes late." He said curiously with his arms folded. 

"I was finishing up my meal." Cassandra half shrugged and wasn't afraid to admit it. "Now to get this over and with, she's at a restaurant. With one of her made men, Leonn. Why did you tell us to do this anyway?" 

Report Post Tip

feeling uneasy with the environment of the restaurant after sabrina's audience left, he quickly waved down the waiter and looked to sabrina "i think we should get out of here, i have a bad feeling and i think its better to be safe then sorry." he stood up and grabbed his jacket finally revealing his gun as he threw his jacket around his torso onto his back, slipping his arms through the sleeves then cleaning up the dress shirt sleeves underneath. not feeling up to waiting for the waiter he reached into his jacket and pulls out a money clip and tosses all of the money onto the table. looking to sabrina with a sense of urgency, feeling horrible about cutting her meal short as she seemed to be enjoying it and enjoying the peace for once. "we can go back to my place and ill make desert if you'd like, but i feel those two people who were watching you might be up to no good." 

leaving his keys on the table deciding to play it safe and no risk a car bomb, or someone waiting in the back seat. keeping his jacket opened for his gun to be at an easy reaching distance. he looks to Sabrina again, seeing how beautiful she really looked in the lighting and hoping she agreed to come back to his place. 

Report Post Tip

The other couple left now, leaving both of them along with all the other people here, but none of the other ones stand out, and they also seem to ignore Sabrina and Leonn. Most people are just having a good evening out and enjoying their food. It is the same for Leonn and Sabrina after he invited her to a date to get to know her better which she accepted.  It does however not take long until Leonn gets up and reveals his gun. Making her facepalm as he talks about it all.

She slowly stands up and does not mind it at all but tells him after walking next to him and now standing next to him. 
''I don´t know what you are nervous about, but I am certainly not nervous about the two people who stood out from the rest of the crew. You should also seriously not bring a gun in a place like this.'' she rants a bit, as everyone should feel safe and respected. She looks at the money that he threw and it was a bit more than needed, but this was good.

''We will all die someday, it is nothing to be scared of. I accepted this fate long ago, after all the wars I was part of.''  she sighs as she looks at him from very close and seems to be completely serious, about it as well.

Report Post Tip

The grizzled Italian-American that stood in front of Cassandra began to snicker at her initial greeting. "I'm not gonna bore you with the details hun. You two did your job. I made my accountant send over the money to your HQ. Thanks for doing business." With a final nod plus his creepy long stare at Cassandra's body, he shut the door and resumed to his duties. Whatever he was doing before he opened the door. It for sure didn't look though. She tried hard to forget the white, sticky stain on the hem of his wife beater. 

She looked at Viscorio. Shrugged. "I think we ought to get back home. I'm tired and bloated." Cassandra started to walk back to the vehicle with Viscorio, and as she was doing that, a thought entered her mind that sent her going nuts. 

"Shit, shit, shit. I forgot my wallet at the restaurant. Like, on the seat... I think..." Her hand was halfway between opening her door and slamming it shut out of anger. Cassandra couldn't believe it. After so many experience as a mobster, this is what her efforts had lead to. She forget her fucking wallet. 

As long as Sabrina and Leonn didn't get that wallet from Cassandra's seat, she was safe. But if they did... 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

looking at Sabrina with the intent to keep her safe, maybe it was purely for selfish reasons but leonn didn't want to watch his date die any time soon, he made sure to calm down and become noticeably calmer so she hopefully would understand him and come with him to somewhere a little less public and a lot less known. in his mind the only thing that was on his mind was the intent to keep her in his life and hopefully see her everyday, so while his intentions were pure with her they were also selfish up to the point of him never wanting to watch her be lowered into the ground, him never wanting to see her perfect figure lying in a casket. his gun still in his jacket but set to where he could grab it easily if he needed. "yes ma'am i know a gun is not okay in this kind of environment, i promise you it was only brought to ensure your safety. You may not fear death miss Sabrina, but i for one don't wish to watch you die any time soon, there is still tons to do in this city and right now your the one who has to do it." 

Extending his hand to help her from her chair, he stood there looking at her as charming as he could. 

Report Post Tip

Sabrina continues to look at Leonn, and the waiter knows her some as well, by her reputation and therefore asks him what he should do with the wallet. She says that he should make sure that it gets sent to the correct person so CassandraVilmont. The woman did not take a look inside it, and that job is left for the waiter. After that super short conversation she refocuses on Leonn and thinks a bit about it at all before just sighing. She listens to what he is saying and takes his hand to stand up and holds onto it for a little bit

''So now what are we going to do?'' she asks him and leaves a big tip of 10 extra bucks on their table as well and signalized with her left hand, that it is fine and they should keep it as well. After all, the food was excellent and so was the service. Furthermore, she has more than enough money

Report Post Tip

It was quite a tense night for CassandraVilmont and Viscorio, if it was not for the delicious entree and Cassandra, Viscorio might have gone crazy and done something he would regret later on. Inside the car en route to the employer's house, Viscorio had quite a few things on his mind. Viscorio was lonely, he had no one to go home too after a busy day at the HQ, no one to share memories with that they could look back on when they grow older. He had thought he had found the one, but it turned out they would be better as friends for the time being. 

It was quite a long drive back to the employer's house, why he chose us for the job baffled him, but his past experiences have told him to not ask questions. Once they arrived at the house, Viscorio stood behind CassandraVilmont as she spoke with the employer, Viscorio canvassed the area while he listened in on the conversation, why it was perceived that woman was better at multitasking than men had certainly not met Cassandra. Unlike Cassandra, Viscorio was rather good at multitasking, he could rub his stomach while patting his head. Viscorio was relieved to hear the employer say, "I made my accountant send over the money to your HQ" Viscorio had faith that Cassandra would send him his share of the operation, even though he would most likely spend it on flowers for her for when he comes to Chicago again. Viscorio was not one to treat himself as he would much rather spend money on the people he loved, to see them smile gave Viscorio more meaning than anything in the world. 

As they head back to the vehicle Viscorio was stopped by the concerns of Cassandra as she believed she had lost her wallet in the restaurant.

"Well fuck...Get in, we need to fix this"

Cassandra and Viscorio returned back to the pretentious restaurant. Worried that someone might have picked it up already, she instantly jumped out of the car when it stopped and walked back to the seats that she and Vis had been sitting on - quickly. It wasn't there. But then a waiter stopped her, holding up a black wallet. Sure enough, it was Cassandra's. She could tell that it was her's from the amount of cash inside. There was so much dollar bills scrunched up inside that they were protruding from her wallet. 

"Thank you soooo-" 

As she hurriedly to rush out the restaurant again while thanking the waiter, her shoulder bumped against someone...

But it wasn't just anyone. It was Sabrina. And they were looking each other in the eyes. The tension in the air was so thick that someone could cut right through it with a knife. All of a sudden Cassandra felt tiny. She wanted to crawl in a corner and hide her face in her lap. "Sorry." She blurted out then proceeded to exit the vicinity. Rather, she ran out. 

When she met Viscorio outside, she mentally facepalmed herself and expressed her stupidity about the situation. "She was right fucking there. I totally could have avoided all of that if I didn't forget my wallet in the first place. Gosh dammit."

The waiter had intended to send the wallet back to its righteous owner who is CassandraVilmont. If necessary even by giving the postal officer a large tip, to get it done as quickly as possible. He intended to give one of his friends who works there a call so that he could get it sorted but it seems like was not necessary as the woman to who it belongs to shows up again and says that it is hers. He recognized her from where she ate her with her company and nods ''Of course my lady. We only offer the very best service for the best customers'' he adds and bows down, to his shoulder level before just continuing to bring the plate to the kitchen.

Sabrina is meanwhile on her way outside with Leonn. After all, he abruptly ended the dinner with his rash actions and his fear for her, which she does not find justified but can to some extent understand it. She mostly looks to her left side and Leonn, before someone bumps her right shoulder ''Huh...'' is what she asks, before turning around to look at CassandraVilmont. The woman that she also already noticed before. She hears the sorry and laughs a bit ''No worries. Have a nice evening.'' 

Is all she has to add to that part, as she does not mind it at all as she is walking down the stairs and now walking on the pavement in front of the restaurant

Report Post Tip

walking with sabrina's hand in his own, he says to her "well my place has been recently stocked up on food, so i can make us a dessert." giving her a smile before she was bumped into by the same woman who was eyeing her before. knowing it was purely a mistake as she left her wallet. not paying any mind to it, other then that she now knows they are leaving the restaurant. deciding to walk to his place seeing as it was only a few blocks away, the night was quite pleasant and the peaceful walk is something she might enjoy. 

After a few blocks he takes his gun from inside his jacket and places it under his shirt in the back of his pants before taking off his jacket and placing it over Sabrina's arms to keep her from getting cold even though the night was fairly beautiful, he just felt it was the right thing to do for her trying to be a gentleman.

Sabrina continues to walk with Leonn´s hand holding hers and smiles while he also explains that he got a lot of food at home so making a dessert should be easy. She does undoubtedly enjoy to walk to the house instead of always taking the car. Hell, the woman still enjoys walking a lot more, than using any transporation method. She does, however, ask  ''So what exactly can we even do at your home, other than have the dessert? Are the no other interesting places open at this time?''  she asks while looking at him again.

It is indeed a bit cold, as she is wearing a skirt that goes down to her knees, while also wearing a top. Certainly not dressed well for the weather, just for the occasion while wearing her hair in a ponytail. She smiles 
''Thank you.''

unsure what could actually be done seeing as he only ever stayed in to sleep and cook in his kitchen. leonn looks to sabrina and kinda shrugs his shoulders. "im not sure ma'am, i have some records maybe we could dance if thats not too cheesy." he looked down and realized he was still holding her hand, and soon let go not really sure if he should have still been holding her hand. still enjoying how she looks in her outfit which seemed to hug her figure nicely. As they make it to the front of his place he pulled sabrina close and reached inside his jacket pocket taking out his keys keeping a sensible distance from her so no wrong ideas were made. 

opening his door he reached next to him and flipped on the lights revealing his flat, cleaned spotless and well lit. his white furniture seeming almost futuristic, reflecting from the white on his furniture. "i hope this is okay with you, i like to keep my place organized, clean and obviously well lit. do feel free to make yourself at home, the musics over there in the corner in a crate like box. ill go to the kitchen and make our deserts." leonn heads to the kitchen and starts to heat the oven before he starts cooking.

Report Post Tip

Sabrina continues to follow Leonn around until they arrive at his home and listen to him. He also does not have an idea what they can do, other than maybe dance, so she even thinks about it. ''Dancing sounds ok I guess. I rarely do it, but I usually enjoy it, but yeah I do generally rarely go out so there you go'' she as he lets her hand go, and she does not mind it.  Her outfit is stunning and also showing off her excellent figure quite well. She waits until he enters his house and then follows him inside.

As they arrive inside, she immediately looks all around her. She is exploring the place as soon as she enters. It is indeed a clean and well-organized house, but it also seems to be a bit empty compared to her villa at least, which has many decorations on the walls. It is indeed a lively one, and she also has a cat. It is nonetheless not bad at all. She looks at him and adds 
''Not a bad place at all Leonn.  And looking forward to the desserts'' is what Sabrina says as she goes over to the box and goes down on her knees to take a good look at everything inside. It is quite hard to choose as she does not know many of the songs, but she chooses one that states ''the best dancing song.''

Report Post Tip

Smiles as he has the woman he's had his eyes on for a while in his house ready to eat food he cooks, and dance with him. finishing up a tray of brownies with a small mixture of milk chocolate spread evenly throughout the pan with a peach cobbler, he then pulls out a small thing of vanilla ice cream from his freezer and puts a little bit on each slice of cobbler. "i hope peach cobbler and milk chocolate brownies are okay." he brings the trays out, now he's got an apron on thats covered in dough from the cobbler and peach juice. his hands are inside of some mittens to keep from burning his hands on the pans. "do you mind going in the kitchen, and grabbing a small towel so i dont burn the tables?" he loved his flat, not decorated well but he worked hard for what he had set up in the small flat, which made him appreciate it a lot so he takes good of care of the things he has just so they would last. 

Smiling at Sabrina hoping she wasnt allergic to anything he made and would like it, because all he really wanted to do was make her happy tonight, so that a second date could be possible. 

Report Post Tip

The woman continues to look at the other records, that are now on the floor next to her before she slowly but inevitably begins to put them back in the box and sets this one specific record on the table next to her, as she stands back up. She hears Leonn talking to her again, and he told her what he made for them. It does undoubtedly sound delicious, and so she smiles, as she turns back to him to face him. She does not mind it at all to help him out there, and so she is walking to the kitchen and looks around. The kitchen is not bad at all, not too big but certainly comfortable enough to move around without getting annoyed. She takes one of the towels and shows it to Leonn.

Now she is looking at the food from really close up as well and says ''Look so good.''

Report Post Tip

"good, i was hoping youd like it." leonn feels comfortable and safe in his own home, with sabrina here with him. he's made sure to keep his own home a mystery to anyone who wasnt close to him. setting the food down onto the towel so the pans wouldnt burn his table, then looking at the record she had chosen. placing the needle on the disk before turning up the volume on the box playing the record. 

leonn then looks to sabrina and gently nods his head while saying "make yourself at home ma'am, i wouldnt have anything here if it werent for you anyways. as for the food, dig in as if it were your last meal." smiling at her as he walks back to the kitchen and grabs two knives to cut the two desserts, and two small plates for the desserts as well. placing the plates on the table next to the two foods, and looking to Sabrina before taking a seat on the couch letting out a sigh of relief.

Report Post Tip

The woman continues to look at him and nods. It looks good at least, so let us hope that it will also taste as good as it seems is what she thinks as looks at Leonn putting the pans down the table with the towel. She follows him to the table and gets curious, once he turns the music on with the record disk that she chose before. She does at least like how this disk starts and so it seems that she made a good choice.

''Thank you Leon '' she says after sitting down on the chair and brings her plate with the food closer to her after Leonn cut the desserts.  She looks at him sitting down on the couch and asks ''Do you eat your food on the couch?'' laughing a bit before she takes the first bite and it tastes good. ''Yummy''  can be heard as she smiles towards him.

Report Post Tip

Leonn puts a few pieces of the cobbler and brownies onto his plate, then begins to eat them as if they had just murdered his entire family and all that he loves. once finished with the few pieces he put on his plate he sets it on the table and looks to Sabrina "the way i see it, keep the place clean and you can eat anywhere. Just make sure once your done its all cleaned up, right?" he chuckled at the end of his sentence, knowing he couldn't allow her to clean up around his place once they were done eating and he would do it after he escorted her safely home. till then he decided to make the most of their time together. Still looking at Sabrina with pure wonder of how he got her to say yes to a date with him, he dont know but he does know he wants to dance with her before the night ends. As he decides to make his move by raising his hand to her while casually pulling a coin from his pocket, and flipping it towards the record player.

As the coin hits the needle, making it skip to the next track almost perfectly at the start, just by pure luck. with his hand extended towards sabrina, he slightly kneels without touching his knees to the ground and looks up towards her. "puis-je avoir cette danse mon amour." he says as if he had practiced it in the mirror a hundred times just for this exact moment, when in fact he had no idea she would even be inside his place or that she would have even accepted his dinner proposal. 

Report Post Tip

Sabrina continues to sit down on the table and listens to his explanation about eating wherever you want, as long as it is clean. Not wrong, she was, however, by now just used to eat at the table and to eat in peace. She did not learn this from home but schooled herself since arriving here. Sometimes the small things in life count a lot more, than other huge ones. Enjoying the food in peace as well as the drinks was one of them. At least for her ''Don´t worry. That is why you have the plates anyway no? So that it does not get dirty in the first place and you wash it ''she adds as a question for him. She finishes eating before she sees Leonn´s hand.

She smiles and slowly takes his hand. Holding onto it as she stands up and looks at him. She feels kind of weird, as he kneels in front of her but nods. It is cute but just unexpected, and she never saw a similar reaction before. ''Oui'' is what she adds to accept it. Her French was still excellent, due to her home country, where it is one of the main languages. She helps him up again while still holding onto his hand.  

Report Post Tip

standing up again now holding onto Sabrina's hand he leads the way to the open space behind the couch. turning to Sabrina as he looks into her eyes feeling more comfortable with her now then any part of the whole night. getting close to her meeting her chest with his own, as he wraps his right arm around her waist still holding her hand but now holding it out comfortably. He started to lead the dancing with her, making sure not to cross any boundaries with his hand staying on her waist. "Im sure i already said this ma'am, but you look absolutely stunning."

the music playing softly with a slight upbeat melody which as the words on the record box said, really was the perfect dancing music. 

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Date
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL