Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 10:23:04
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
The Date Started by: Leonn on Nov 17, '18 05:07

Sabrina continues to look at Leonn while he is holding her hand. She smiles as he gets closer to her. Their chests are meeting as part of this dance. His grip on her waist feels a bit weird, as she did not often experience it at all, but it is alright. She smiles and blushes a bit as he tells her, that she looks stunning. ''Thanks a lot. Appreciate the compliment'' she politely adds as she looks into his eyes, with his hand at her waist and she slowly starts to dance with him in rhythm with the music.

Report Post Tip

leonn smiling as they dance in step with the beat of the music. perfectly stepping with each move making sure neither of them would step on each others feet. looking into her beautiful eyes his movements become almost instinctive, as he falls into a state of bliss and nothingness as if he werent there but inside his own mind thinking of everything that he could possibly think of, until he cant do anything but dance with her and stare into her eyes, the music flowing into his head becoming one with his thoughts. 

Report Post Tip

Sabrina continues to hold onto him for the dance. One holding holds his hand firmly as she slowly but surely steps forward and backward with the music. Sometimes changing the speed, depending on the music while also smiling. She enjoys the time right now and the music is also good. Both are quite close together, and she can still feel his hand on her waist but does not mind it at all and barely notices it by now. As he looks deeply into her eyes she smiles

Report Post Tip

breaking from his trans state still looking into her eyes, he lets out a smile. he begins to hum along to the song note for note keeping in tune with the song. noticing that she has become more relaxed then him, he lets out a chuckle and then goes back to humming along with the song. "seems your enjoying your time here, seeing as at first you were skeptical about coming here, you thought it would have been boring." he lets out another chuckle as he continues to dance with her, more ecstatic about this night then he had imagined, he was as close to her as he had ever been and to him it was a small piece of heaven. his hand on her waist feeling almost natural as her hand seemed to fit in his quite nicely without any sort of problem. having no real experience with being on dates, seeing as his life was purely business he wasnt really sure if this was going good or not, but had a good feeling as she was smiling that he has done a good job at making the night a success. 

"It may be too soon, but maybe a second date would be possible?" being kind of skeptical about asking hoping he wasnt asking too soon and that this wouldnt be the only time he could hold her so close. it WAS the only date but he knew already he liked her a lot and that she was more beautiful then he deserved and she was one of the nicest people he has ever met and her dancing with him made him happier then he has been in a while. 

Report Post Tip

Sabrina continues to dance with him and enjoy the moment for now as she can hear him beginning to hum along with the song. It is quite a good song, so she can understand it, even if she does not hum along herself. The woman does not know the song, or many songs in general well enough to do so. Most of the times, she has a tune stuck in her head for some time, when she hears it somewhere but that is about it. The last time this happened was when she visited Coltrane´s Moonlight pioneer club in Seattle. It was a good club, and she certainly needed that night out. She looks at him and nods ''Yeh I am enjoying myself. Hope you too'' she adds, as they are still dancing for a bit. As the song starts to get faster, they are also picking up the rhythm.

As he asks her that, she is a bit surprised and stops dancing for a moment as she could still feel his hand around her waist and looks at him in surprise. She just heard a second date and is confused as she then adds ''Yeh. I guess that would work. But you know I am so often busy, so we will have to see when. What would you even like to do there?'' she asks him.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Admiring her beauty as he has her as close as he will get her tonight. he sees that his question surprised her and instantly regretted it thinking she would say no and he would have embarrassed himself. when she said yes rather then no and he immediately felt better and let out a smile. "im not sure what we would do next time, i guess time will tell." he already knew he wanted to take her somewhere amazing and spend time with her somewhere he felt she would love to see. not exactly sure still on where to go but still knowing it would have to be great. "So it is getting kind of late, and im sure we both have busy days. if you would like to hang out a little longer and listen to music with me and ill cook all the food youd like, and whenever you are ready i can walk you home." 

he raises his hand that is holding hers to spin her around catching a glimpse of her figure as she spins, then he pulls her back in to continue dancing with her. his hand back on her waist and his other hand intertwined with hers, chest to chest as they take each step he can feel the faint beating of her heart. not being the kind of guy that usually smiles this much, he soon stops his smiling even though he wants to very much "starts to hurt smiling this much." he says jokingly. 

Report Post Tip

Sabrina continues to look at him. Wondering what his answer will be to her question as of what he would like to do next time, if they have their second meeting, whenever the time allows her. Hopefully, they will all live to see that time. Especially everyone under her. But only time will tell that indeed, what they will do and if they will live to see that happening. But for now she is not overthinking about it, such as the mafia world but life is too short and beautiful to think about that. She nods as she hears his answer before he proposes her to cook the food, that she likes aah.. nothing is more straightforward, than that for her. ''Sounds good to me. As of what I would like to eat, well.. that is easy for me. Pasta all the way, surprise me with what kind and with the sauce'' the woman adds.

She takes his invitation to sping around, as he his raising his hand and does so. Looking at him, before getting back into the same dancing form as before. Her hand is holding his as they are dancing for a while longer. She stops, as he says this and then smiles back ''Well I am certainly happy to see that. It is always good to know, that someone is happy'' she adds before gently touching the tip of his nose with her left index finger for a very short moment.

Report Post Tip

smiling as she touches his nose before letting out a small sigh and tilting his head slightly before letting go of her hips and her hand. he turns around and tosses up his right hand. "linguine it is then" he says jokingly but completely serious, as he heads to the kitchen he grabs his apron and tosses it on like a chef. as he pulls out a thing of noodles and all the ingredients he needs, he starts up the stove and begins to heat up some water to start the pasta. 

as he stands in the kitchen cooking food for sabrina, he listens to the music as it plays, humming along to every note and throwing a little hip movement around as he cooks. before he's finished preparing the meal he grabs his nicest plates and sets them next to each other on the counter behind him, a little island with marble counter tops, and a white base holding it all up. the plates all black with roses painted into them but still allowing them to be used. as he fills both plates up and carries them back towards his front room where Sabrina was he put on a genuine smile and placed both plates onto the table and then headed back to the kitchen to grab some utensils to eat with, bringing them both back a fork and a knife. "Bon appétit"

Report Post Tip

Sabrina continues to look at him as he lets go of both her hips and her hand and also turns around to walk to the kitchen slowly. Linguine... indeed tasty and it was quite a long time ago, since she last had this sort of pasta. The most common for her is spaghetti or penne — a good mix of both with no clear favourite on what Sabrina eats a bit more often than the other one. She cannot wait and sits on the sofa while he is preparing the dish for her.

She can already smell the food from far away as he is cooking it and it smells delicious. Making her even more hungry than before, before it should luckily not take too long before he serves it. She stands up as she sees him coming back and also slowly walks back to the table. It is the appropriate place to ear for her. She sees the black roses painted on the plates and cannot help but let out a little laugh  ''Quite artistic with the roses huh? I like it and the food...'' she pauses and takes a moment to smell it.  ''It smells so good!''  she adds before slowly but surely taking the fork in her hand and slowly eating a bit of the linguine. It really tastes well and that is easy to see on her face.

Report Post Tip

"yes the plates are quite artsy, even for me i know im not exactly the artsy type, but a rose is my signature symbol." he sits with her and begins to eat, seeing her immediately dig into the meal made him happy and content with his cooking. chuckling slightly at her comment on the smell of the food. unsure what exactly to say now but knowing she liked peace and quiet he just sat there and eats his food letting her have her moment of quiet and escape from her busy schedule. not taking long to finish his own plate he decided to get up and grab the pot of pasta and bring it to the table and set it on a small towel so his counters wont get burned or marked from the heat of the pot. 

Report Post Tip

The woman continues to enjoy her meal. Both of them are having their moments of peace right now, as they enjoy the food. She takes her time to savour it. Letting the warm pasta and melting cheese hit her tongue as her gustatory senses are loving it. She closes her eyes multiple times as she is pleased with the food, that he made just for her. After some time she speaks up ''So, when are you always going to sleep? At what time?''

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Date
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL