Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 06:11:12
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 
The icing on the cake - Tammy's Bakery Started by: Tammy on Nov 23, '18 13:11

Billy smiled a grin from ear to ear. He then lowered his voice to a whisper and leaned in to Abby.

"Our hands. You get all the shots you want, but I promise you. I'm going to fuck someone up for what they did. There are very few people in the world who care about you that don't ask for anything in return. She was one of those people that cared about me. You best be damned sure I'm gonna squeeze the life out of someone with my bare hands."

He realized he was growling with rage. He hand't let himself actually get angry yet, but now he was and he could feel himself ready to break some shit. He leaned back to sit upright in his chair.

"it would be rude to leave and not finish the cake though."

He said as he picked up a spoon and went after a bite of chocolate cake. It was the only thing keeping him from running headlong into the street to make his way to Philly right then and there.

Report Post Tip

Abby narrowed her eyes and took in a deep breath, it was at that moment she stopped grieving, it was at the moment that revenge fully took over. It practically changed everything about her; her mood, her tone, her aura. Almost as if a switch had been flipped on. Now she didn't have a face to put anything to but she imagined watching Billy choke the life out of some helpless guy, it was a glorious thought.

A devious smile went upon her face. "You just need to promise me one thing, if you get the chance to actually choke the life out of one of the people responsible that you make sure I'm with you. I want my face to be the last thing they see."

Abby took the dish of apple pie that was in front of her and slid it over to Billy. Her appetite was gone but her thirst for blood grew. 

"Here, have at it. I'm not hungry anymore."

Report Post Tip

Billy shook his head.

"You gotta keep your strength up if you're gonna be killing people. Strangling them or not, you have to have some strength, and willpower alone does not beat most people. Especially people bigger than you."

He looked right into Abby's eyes then. He wanted to make sure she remembered her size and how hard it was gonna be. He was a bigger guy, and he could fight. He had no idea if she had so much as ever thrown a punch before.

"I'll keep that promise though. If you and I get to be a team in this, I'll make sure you are the last person the bastards see. Every. Single. One."

He put his spoon down as he finished off the chocolate cake and then downed the rest of his coffee.

"I'm ready to head to Philly when you are. But it might take a little bit to get in touch with Mrs. Byrne, I can only imagine how busy she is."

Report Post Tip

Abby bit her bottom lip, she knew he was right. She needed her strength but the thought of food at the moment left an uneasy feeling in her stomach. It would be a while until they trekked out to Philadelphia, perhaps she would just get a little something on the way either at the airport or once they got to Philly.

"Don't worry about me, what I lack in size I make up elsewhere."

She picked up her cup of coffee and raised it to take another sip but stopped herself just before.

"As long as you promise I will take your word, I know we don't know each other much at all but if you had the relationship with my sister that you say you had. Well that and hearing from her mouth about you, I will follow put my faith into you. Now just so we are both clear about this, I will get revenge and blood will spill. If I happen to meet my end before its all over you need to make sure to finish it, ok?"

She didn't even take a sip of the coffee, she just placed it down and looked Billy in the eyes.

"I'm ready!"

Report Post Tip

Billy locked eyes with Abby and nodded.

"Abigail..." He stood up and stepped in real close so she knew he was serious. He didn't care how much he had to lean down right now to get right up in her face, what he needed was to see her eyes.

"If you fucking die on me I swear to Christ I will figure out a way to bring you back so I can wring your neck myself."

He paused and stood up straight.

"After I fuck up whoever is responsible for it all."

He left some money on the table and waved as they made their way out into the winter air. It might have been cold out there, but Billy's blood was boiling, and nothing was going to stop the pair now. They would change fate if they needed to, he could feel it.

Report Post Tip

Abby's eyes locked onto Billy's as he leaned down towards her, she wasn't really sure what he was doing. That was until he did it, basically told her straight out that if she died he'd bring her back somehow just to kill her. She really wanted to say something to him, who did he think he was? Though the more she thought about it the funnier to got as she let out a small chuckle.

"Bring me back just to choke me out, that sounds like it could be the end of a good night."

He didn't find the comment funny and could tell how riled up he was at that moment. It was good, more fuel to the fire. She had a feeling it was going to be needed at some point. She stood up as he tossed a couple dollars on the table and to fuel the fire a bit more, Abby made another absurd comment.

"If I do die and then you bring me back just to kill me again. Make sure you don't bang up my face, leave me looking decent won't ya?"

Without giving him a chance to respond, Abby made her way out of the bakery.

Report Post Tip

Joined the gang in here and Tutte asked Tammy for some coffee and todays cake and when getting it he just sat and enjoyded himself with good company from many here from great detroit who always seems to visit this bakery a lot, awsome.

Report Post Tip

Tutte walks in and make sure all is safe in here now when Tammy werent at home and it seems pretty clean and alright in here so he continue jis journey around on Detroit streets well aware that Tammy could sleep well kbowing her place where fit for fight even for next days commercials.

Report Post Tip

Shady had a few days to calm down after the funeral. Remembering Tammy's last wishes he removes a few Jerry cans filled with gasoline from his truck. While calmly walking thru the abandoned bakery he empties the gasoline all over the bakery.

Standing at the front door he takes a last drag of his cigar and flicks it into the gasoline trap....
flames engulf the bakery.

Shady wipes a solitary  tear from his cheek as he looks back at the burning bakery before speeding of into the night.

Report Post Tip
Bobby really needed a coffee before heading to the airport, he decided he would go back into The icing on the cake - Tammy's Bakery. When he approached he noticed it was closed, he didn't know why just that there had been a death in the family. Bobby hopes it will reopen again because he really enjoyed this place when he was in Detroit.

After finding put what happened he layed a bunch of flowers outside the bakery.
Report Post Tip

Tutte visits once moe this wonderful place and stands in sorrow when seing its still abandon, he really misses this wonderful owner Tammy who was killed for absolutely no reason at all and was one of the kindes human being in this world...damn, he were so angry and walked away with anger and decided not to coming back here anymore...

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The icing on the cake - Tammy's Bakery
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL