Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 20:35:21
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Ladies! This world of ours is in your........ Started by: Zebedee on Jan 26, '08 05:09
......not quite hands, something softer and more becoming.

Let me paint you a picture. It's a newborn child, hungry, scared yet warm and feeding on his mothers nipple. The realities of this childs life and what lay before him are a blissful ignorance.

Now, let us look at the current state of affairs. Killing, disrespect (from the Gods to the newly arrived off the boat), STD's (yes, that's you Tyler, I told you buggery was dirty) and general mistrust amongst our population.

Ladies, you may wonder what this has to do with you?

I'll tell you! The initial picture, the baby on the nipple. This is what all us men, young or old are trying to replicate. When we can't, we go screaming, nay! Caterwauling down the street until we can sooth ourselves on the first willing pair of mammaries.

You need to make yourselves the cornerstone of this thing of ours. I'm not saying don't be ambitious. Far from it! Yet help guide and mould this thing of ours, with the power of the cornerstone mammary caterwauling.

I shall be glad to take you names (and measurements, my hands are cold you lucky things) to help get you started.

LADIES! HELP THE WORLD! SHARE YOUR MAMMORIES IN THE HOPE THAT IT BECOMES THE CORNERSTONE OF OUR LIFE AND DRIVES OUT CATERWAULING!

BOING!

(etc)
Report Post Tip
Don't be vile. :P
Report Post Tip
Spud,

Ask yourself

What would spud do?

You know it makes sense!
Report Post Tip
Well that's quite a big load of Freudian jibberish... It might be convincing if Freud's theories weren't so... well... wrong.
Report Post Tip
Kerowyn steps up after hearing Zebedee's speech and winks

Ah, But Zeb, you must also ask yourself... Are all guys attractive to busts, Some like butts, others don't like gals at all...
Report Post Tip
People!

Its purely an analogy, albeit a very true one!

Whatever we can do to loosen the trigger fingers and harden the middle fingers has to be a good thing!

Did you wish to sign up? You seem quite blessed!
Report Post Tip
The last guy who tried to "share" my mammaries ended up at the morgue - true story.

However I feel that there is some truth to this. Ever since the beginning of time our world has has consisted of dual natures, that of man and that of women. In the East they speak of ying and yang, in our world we have contrasts such as black and white (and grey), good and evil. None of these opposites can exist without the other. Neither can be absolute.

So in our world, one that is predominantly populated by men, it could be argued that there is no place for women. Indeed, guns and bloodshed and war are not something that any human being would want a woman to suffer, being their model of nurture as Zebedee described, the mammaries that provide comfort and warm and life, as opposed to destruction.

But in saying this, we forget that women can both bring about life as well as death. For example, Eve in the Garden of Eden as told by Christian and Jewish Literature, Kali the Goddess of Death in Hinduism, many many goddesses in Greek, Egyptian, Celtic and Norse mythology. Though women are perceived as the carer, the giver; they equally possess warlike and destructive qualities that are generally associated with men.

Therefore from this example, we can suggest that though the woman is the opposite of man and vice versa, within those opposites we can find parallels. Within each woman is the capacity for male behaviour and so forth.

Therefore, I propose that is not the women of this thing of ours that should go forth and bare mammaries, but the males also.

Bring out your internal mammaries and rejoice in the theoretical milk that pours forth.

That is all.
Report Post Tip
Jesus Cathy,

thats really deep.

(any chance of a flash)?
Report Post Tip
Go forthwith and multiply!

That is all.

Zeb, you can measure me any time... I'm around 6 foot though, so you might not need to. Man boobs aren't my thing though dude, so I cant slobber into my own. :(
Report Post Tip
Hmmmm not sure about moobs to be honest,

I'll refer you to Tyler for that one.
Report Post Tip
I need no reference Zeb - he found me, np np.

But I said I didn't have moobs! :(
Report Post Tip
Or at least, I meant that I didn't have any? Meh, it probably came out wrong.

Or you interpreted it wrong?

Very Freudian...
Report Post Tip
Sienna nods a bit, listening to the man, and chuckles at his analogy. She steps forward after hearing the others speak and thinking a bit

You know, it actually makes a lot of sense. Women by nature are nurturers. Hence the fact that women have the babies. True, women can be as brutal as men and can fight along side them, doing just as well. (In some cases better) But I do see Zeb's point here. Nipples aside, to me, it's saying that we should give into our natural instincts and be nurturing. And being in my position, I do that as often as possible with my family. Nurturing, not nursing however...
Report Post Tip
Nice try Zebedee, but I've told you a 100 times, you are too old to be breast fed now!!!
Report Post Tip
Good fucking show Zebedee! An allegory equal to Animal Farm, perhaps even a supeior, given the subtle sexual connotations here. Bravo indeed.

Yet, does urging the women to nuture not encourage us [oh so manly] men to continue our hunter/gatherer ways which, although not preferable at this time, surely are the catalyst for allowing the women to nurture? It's a perpetual nightmare, albeit one with bared breasts.

Personally, I think we should sack it all off and watch the sports whilst the tasty beverage supply is kept healthy by the all important wimminz.
Report Post Tip
Human beings as a whole are creatures of mayhem, chaos and destruction. Men and women, both create and destroy. This duality that supposedly occurs between men and women doesn't exist. We merely have different tools to destroy.

A man builds a furnace and throws millions into it, a woman was the creator of that man. I am not sure if a woman can really be held responsible for the destruction and death that her spawn has caused. However the fact still remains that she DID create a "tool" of destruction, much like the man she created built the furnace.

Men knowingly kill and find enjoyment in doing so. Where as women support the men in what they do. They build up their ego's daily, feed and take care of the future terrors of tommorow. By doing these things they indirectly fund and support the male's habbitual destruction. Women are "Indriectly" as destructive as men.

However, a male can never be as constructive as a women in terms of giving life. Sure, they are a part of the process but they cannot house or feed a fetus. They can however and do build things everyday that help in everyday society. They invent luxuries that help make everyday life easier and other things.

This is not to say that women cannot be as knowingly destructive as a man but this is generally out of their nature.

There is no yin and yang between women and men, we do generally the same things and for the same reasons but differently. Simple as that.
Report Post Tip
What would Spud do?

Why Spud would purchase a sturdy, supportive undergarment and wrap up warm. It's the middle of bloody January. Only FOOLS share mammaries in winter.

Spud out.
Report Post Tip
Interesting thoughts all,

I think at the end of the day, we should make love, not war.

Or make badgermadillo's, i'm very fond of them.........and left footed midget albinos.....

*Zeb gets lost in his thoughts*
Report Post Tip
Overhearing this random speech from the man, she moves closer to listen. Deciding to be the brave one, she steps forward.

Clearing her throat, she speaks up. Excuse me sir, but I am willing to be measured.

With a grin, she walks up to the podium. Yes, I am willing to nurture those who need it, but no funny stuff. I have heard about you and those wandering hands.

And I did say nurture, not nurse.
Report Post Tip
Someday Jebus, someone will teach you the facts of life and how men play a part in the whole creation thing. That stork story you were told isn't true.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Ladies! This world of ours is in your........
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL