Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 16 - 15:32:30
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
GF Chairman should see the crew lists Started by: Jemaine_Clement on Dec 16, '18 16:58

Pretty simple really. A GF can look at their crew leaders in the same city and see their FULL list in their profile. 

When you take GFC, you should get the same privilege for all crews in that city regardless of district. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I disagree with this. There's multiple godfathers in a city in charge of their OWN syndicates. The GFC is just the head figure of the city and represents said city. Doesn't necessarily mean the godfathers in the other districts are necessarily loyal to them.

Report Post Tip

NF, the CLs in your own district arnt necessarily loyal to you but you get to see their crew lists. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

An enormous +1 from me. I'm glad that I took the time to check if this had already been Suggested, because I was just about to write up a Suggestion on this exact topic. 

I think it's something that would add an extra "perk" to being a Chairman - which if I'm not mistaken is something that has been talked about for awhile now; adding in things for those at the top. 

I'm not opposed to a tweaked version of this either, where GFCs see all members in their Home City provided that there isn't a GF in the other district(s).

IE; right now I think I should be able to see all of Pasadena's and all of Hollywood's members. If/When either of those districts were to have their own Godfather (the actual Rank, not an acting Title) then the GFC would no longer be able to see all the members of that district. 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

I disagree with this.

I don't believe GFs need access to every single thing. As pointed out, not every CL may be loyal to their GF over time. If you want a crew list, ask them. If they don't want to provide it voluntarily then that should be the end of it.

Report Post Tip
The end of it that you should kill them? For refusing a direct order from someone who is ranked above them and is their Godfather?

I'm not sure what other outcome there would be from that scenario?
Report Post Tip

Doesn't mean that the game should automatically hand over the information.

Report Post Tip
No I suppose not.

But then we should remove all crew lists? A CL is under a GF. Members are under a CL. Where's the difference?
Report Post Tip

If you cannot work with your city to accumulate a crew list then why should you have it?

I don't agree that the admins should code everything in to make it less about team work and more about a single person having an over extended amount of information just handed to them on a silver platter.

But sure if you cant get along with your city I guess the alternative would totally be getting rid of all crew lists.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

An enormous -1 from me. Cin pretty much covered why this is a bad idea. 

Report Post Tip

I think this is a good idea.

If other districts aren't loyal then remove the GFC, simples.

Report Post Tip

"If you cannot work with your city to accumulate a crew list then why should you have it?" - Cin

Lol, you speak like we all should be deserving of what we have. This is the mafia, don't forget. The guy at the top isn't there because he "should" have it, he's there because he wanted it most - he was willing to steal, murder, extort, force, threaten, do whatever was necessary to reach that height. It's not a case of "should" have it, he DOES have it... It is his City. He holds the power - nothing happens without his knowing so and approval and if those below him don't like that fact, they need to take him off his perch, not pray that the Gods limit his ability.

This suggestion gets a +1 from me. GF-C deserves better perks than GF, they take on the bigger role, they eat a bigger slice of the cake. As I said, it's the GF-Cs City. Nothing should happen without his nod, especially who does and doesn't get to work the crime in his streets.

Report Post Tip

I will never agree that you should have so much power handed to you by Admins. At some point you need to grow up and work together. Otherwise, get rid of your entire city and start again.

BobRoss, there are some things I am not sure I agree with. Some just ride the coattails of their friends. They weren't willing to do shit.

Report Post Tip
This gets a +1 from me as it plays exactly into a realistic mafia set up where the person running a city will have access to this sort of info. BobRoss hit on everything perfectly.
Report Post Tip

Hello everyone! This is inspector Gadget https://wiki.mafiareturns.com/wiki/Ranks where exactly is it stated that GF > CL and CL loyal to every GF or GF + CL loyal to every GFC? Those are ranks and ranks by themselves are coded titles into a text based game what you do with them or what power they entice behind them is the very person playing behind the monitor their way of leading negotiating and compromising leading and everything else to do with leadership! I'd prefer to see an entirely new game mechanic offered to the highest rank like previously mentioned Kidnapping than generic information that can be gained with a single mobmail unless you're on different terms with the player/you have no bonds with them then just offer them a sack of gold like a true businessman of the mafia world

Except that godfather is hardcoded into the game as being above a crew leader.  The godfather takes a tribute from the crew leaders, and the godfather has the coded ability to see who is in their districts crews.

Report Post Tip

I'm aware of tributes but how you interpret that is upto your imagination tributes can be done from good will to respect not pure loyalty though I wasn't aware about the district view if GF's have that then aren't their jurisdiction to that specific district? If we can even use that else I believe it'd be coded to view it all?

Report Post Tip

+1 from me.  In most circumstances the presence of a GFC is inherently consent based due to the other crewleaders in the city allowing a user to take that rank.  Given that they are the head representative of a city, it makes sense to me that they should be able to see anybody and everybody that falls under their domain.

Report Post Tip

I honestly feel like this suggestion takes away the point of the game. Communication. It turns it into something that is even more clicking based and that shouldn't be where the game is going. We are meant to be social whether its with each other, or in the forums. If they can see their own district that should be good enough.

Communication. What a concept! Why are people in top positions suggesting a ways and means of avoiding potential challenges and people in top positions supporting such? 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $220,000 Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: GF Chairman should see the crew lists
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL