Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 03:11:47
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Rationale for war Started by: KingofMeatPopsicles on Dec 26, '18 17:44

Oh deary me. Starting to descend....

Report Post Tip

It was moved due to ooc posts in replies, not because of the original post. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

When did the entire post start getting moved because of OOC relies? 

Report Post Tip

A long time ago... Did it myself when it got to be a bit much even. That was 6 years ago.

It highly depends on when the post is noticed - if it's a singular post with no further replies to it, generally the post itself is just  removed. In situations like this where people had continued to post, the entire thread generally winds up getting moved to OOC. Hope that cleared it up for you, Happy New Years.

I have witnessed years of countless war explanations and the responses. Unfortunately, I am still utterly bewildered. Maybe I should ask is the glass half empty or half full.

Happy New Year!

Report Post Tip

Perhaps Squishy can address when the commencement of 1930 RP posts were moved to threads such as this because of alleged OOC responses.

Report Post Tip

Pretty often when a city goes down there are pretty fast explanation of they who had done it, then some rogue had done something it sure aint easy to fast explain that. Are myself satisfied about explanations in this game so far, well done all of you providing this.

Report Post Tip

Get use to rogues LillisMolly. Hell you can even join he rogue family. Interested?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $40,000 Tip

If LV split off from DT how it is they would likely retaliate if DT housed the rogues?

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Pretty often rogues appears  so its a part of the game as I see it, never fun but so ot is when old partnership puts at its sharpness.

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Rationale for war
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL