Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 06:41:46
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Memories from the past affecting the present Started by: Victor-Zsasz on Jan 01, '19 18:37

So..as everyone knows, I'm the twin brother of the late Victor_Zsasz, the RHM of Godmother Chairwoman of LA, Sabrina.

He died because of two things:

1. The cowardness of the Chairman of Seatle, Coltrane who instead of trying to help the brother city who was in need of his help, he chose to sat aside and let that city get wiped by the greed of others, under the name of Jemaine_Clement.

2. The sustained and constant disrespect that happens in this game, especially from Godfathers who should set an example, instead of behaving like lowly thugs and insults people in their obits or behind their back and laugh about it saying it alright, on the streets. Don't know I have to name who these are, do I?

And I will no longer play  because of the following reasons:

1. And another issue would be blood-lining that happens. I've been constantly hard flamed and insultatedin my mailbox as well as hatespeeches from random people (they know themselves). This action has made the game unfun to play for me as people don't know how it was and yet they chose to be ignorant and actually insult me instead of trying to use that thing that sits unused on their shoulders called a head which usually contains a usable brain -> apparently not the case in here.

2. The behaviour of Jemaine_Clement who instead of behaving as a Godfather, he behaved just like a lowly thug; he decided to disrespect the Godmother and Chairwoman of LA after he wiped the entire city then laugh about it as well as bloating on how many cities you have under your control. Very mature for a "godfather" of a lot of cities...

3. The attitude, disrepect and choices of the one called Coltrane who is the Godfather of Seatle and who chose to step aside and not protect thebrother city, LA, who was a part of Seatle as well. Instead of joining the forces of LA he chose to not do anything and let the city get wiped; not to mention that he straight-up and directly insulted the Godmother Chairwoman of LA herself in her obit/funeral while thinking that he was quite respectful...

And due to these reasons, I'll just take another turn and quit this game. Nope, it's not called getting cold feet and being afraid, it's just me not wanting to give anyone a +1 on their gun.

Happy new year everyone and enjoy your game.

Report Post Tips: 11 / Total: $2,127,000 Tip

Nothing pisses off the masses more than sticking around when they try to get rid of you.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"These streets get crazier everyday..."

Report Post Tip
Hi.

If you think you've got it bad you should try dealing with some of the issues the government have dealt us in the last 8 days.

As for having to spend Christmas Eve shooting good people to protect good people? It was very much a damper on the Christmas spirit.

Your opinions are yours but my Godfathers actions are justifiable in everything he has done. As I said, the stresses he has faced in light of recent government actions, led your kin or associates lucky to receive a response. Ypu dont have to be given reason for death.

I can also categorically state no member of this thing of ours has been shot due to family line.

I will, if you choose to live, kill you as soon as I possibly can for daring to whelp on like you have a right and to pass judgement on a Godfather.

I'll leave you with the immortal words. Rank up and do something about it if yourself happy.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I can also categorically state no member of this thing of ours has been shot due to family line.

Actually that is fairly untrue. It happens all the time. 

This is completely true.

In no meeting I have been present in has bloodline ever been mentioned. Let alone have we shot anyone for bloodline.

If you have proof please forward it to me and I will happily go to the game admins with you advocating full implementation of sanctions on the guilty party.

If you say I'm not privy to such conversations then so be it. Please take your evidence to Squishy.

I have no time for killing for previous history. I have been bloodlined enough to know its a travesty.

Please note. Shooting characters for being repeatable retards is not bloodlining. Its natural selection.

Faye, I can categorically guarantee you that in the time I have managed New York no one has asked me to kill anyone, suspend, ban or find out information on a person because of their bloodline. While I know it goes on plenty, it literally hasnt happened under my tenure. 

In fact, the one person I was advised early on to bloodline, well I just gave her a new city. Sadly it didnt work out. 

Victor, im at the top of the 60 second so I can boast from time to time. Fuck me, whats the point if you cant be chuffed once you get there?

As for disrespect to Sabrina, I suggest you speak to her children and clarify the facts. Ive spoken at length with them myself. Ive offered the upmost respect to the young girl, even offered to take her in and ensure that she never went without as long as she lived. The way she handled the situation post her mother's death was very admirable and i look forward to working with her again in the future. 

Finally, what would you have had Coltrane do exactly? I cant see that he had many options and its very easy to critcise but what would YOU have done?!

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $70,000 Tip

Speaking as someone who has had "past memories affect the present" more than you have or ever will, please heed my advice.

Shut the fuck up, suck it up, brush yourself off, and try again. No one ever quits, and threads like these are a poor showing. I would know.

See you next week.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $200,000 Tip
See you in a month!
Report Post Tip

See you soon. Nobody quits.

Report Post Tip

I know more than one who quit forever but ok lol

Report Post Tip
I know more people who have quit forever then come back than people who made a whiny quit thread and followed it through.
Report Post Tip

If you quit forever you won´t come back though bighead. Otherwise how did you quit forever? Quitting forever literally means not coming back.

Report Post Tip
Very good.

When someone has made the claim that they have quit forever in a thread only to have then returned because they're full of over dramatic self importance and what they say is a crock of shit.

Lol?
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Lucia, didn't you say you were going to quit forever after your previous account was killed in the last war? :)

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $90,000 Tip

ConstanceBonacieux I said I would quit yup, did however immediately come back the very same day :) What about that? As you seem to want to poke :D to which I once again see no sense.

Some who quits forever does stop forever. Otherwise, they have not done so

Ignoring the poking! Stand up straight. Ignore the haters!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Ty FayeKinnett and I do certainly try to ignore it. I do not see any logic in actually poking people or trying to provoke them for saying, that others quit. If people would always come back, why would so many stop to play the game after a brief time? Crew leaders and especially a godfather/godfathers-chairmen should know that many members in every crew become inactive sooner or later.

Furthermore, the ones at the top define as  Squishy once said the future of the game and if that is one that encourages bullying or disrespecting others than we are all going towards a dark age of the game.  There are many reasons why some people quit the game. 

1) It just does not click. Did you, for example, see Neruda coming back? No. He is only one out of many people, where it just did not click.

2) Others see a character die, where they put up a shit ton of hours and don´t feel it anymore. This can be due to many reasons, such as merely losing contact with some they considered close. What is the game without a community after all?

3) Some more don´t want to deal with the toxicity that can always be seen. It is a somewhat mature game with a heavy topic sure, does that mean you can treat others like crap? No, it does not. Especially the ones at the top should watch the behaviour of the ones below them and encourage good behaviour instead take part in them otherwise they are nothing but thugs who hold the title.

The game has a small community, and you keep people in it by the gameplay sure, but also by making good bonds, and I have read certain things in this game such as a few users insulting a player outside the game. Talking behind the backs about the evil things they want to do,  how they want to make the game life of a person miserable just because they are petty.

ConstanceBonacieux Do you think, that everyone who plays the game will come back again and again to take more abuse? 

I always provided a lending hand to whoever needed it. Granted a listening ear to those who needed it. Reached out to people to make sure they are okay and whatsoever. It made no difference if they were in my city or not. Heck, I even helped people out with the job resumé and once helped someone out with a small financial donation as his family was struggling.

Do I think, that everyone needs to behave like this? 

No, I do not. However, people should kindly remind themselves that there are always real people behind the screens, even if you only see characters. I tried to make a change and would like to see the ones who are still at the top also cultivate a positive game culture.

Report Post Tips: 16 / Total: $340,000 Tip

If you quit forever you won´t come back though bighead. Otherwise how did you quit forever? Quitting forever literally means not coming back.

Reply by: Lucia at Jan 02, '19 17:34

To be followed by:

ConstanceBonacieux I said I would quit yup, did however immediately come back the very same day :) What about that? As you seem to want to poke :D to which I once again see no sense.

Some who quits forever does stop forever. Otherwise, they have not done so

Reply by: Lucia at Jan 03, '19 00:35

Which is exactly the point I was making when I see  and something I am sure the Godmother of Philidelphia was alluding..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In regards to your most recent post. I agree whole heartedly that those at the top of the game define in which direction the game goes but it is not their entire resposibility. Their actions will have reactions if  the userbase are not happy with the direction they take it then they can be removed. Admins can remove them if they are not happy as has been done in the past.

There is no doubt that people quit the game. There are all sorts of different reasons people quit the game as you have said. The main issue I have is those that quit because it's not going how they want it to. I have said this many times before. I mustve spent two years of my life being shot, returning and being shot when trying to remove Anita. I also had the same experiences with Billy and Kendra. I have also had my days in the sun. That is the way of the world. If everyone quits when the going gets tough it's not fair for anyone to be at the top?

I find it very difficult to identify with a game that we do not act the role of mobsters, out to get to the top and to make it their own little empire. That is mafia. That is not to say we openly abuse people and get abuse but by the same token it doesn't mean we all hold hands and be nice.

Anything that gets real life personal shouldn't be tolerated but that is a call for the admins to make. It should involve sanctions to accounts not singular names but what cannot be used as a beating stick is being aggresive/angry within your role that affects someone outside of the game in ways you cannot legislate for. Such as a crewleader sending a strongly worded mail to a member for making a mistake but real life issues amplify the symptons of the person being mailed. The admins also have to act for the good of the people playing the game and potentially restrict people for their own good at times.

Yes. Be nice, lend an ear to those who need it and don't attack people for no reason but it is meant to be the mob. It isn't a 'nice' world. It is a dog eat dog world and the aim is to work your way up the ranks to be higher placed than you began. It's your choice how you get there and the aggressive way opens you up to a grudge being made and being shot before you get there.

If we want to talk about being nice to everyone perhaps we run the game in 3 months cycles, remove the WACK feature and we all can just rank and post. This would ensure no-one is upset and leaves when they lose an account they very much knew they could lose when they signed up. Something nearly everyone at the top of the game has had happen to them numerous times in their lives.

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $610,000 Tip

It's just a game all this mafia talk reference and dog eating things is an ooc roleplay only crew leaders or people fighting for position view it the way you view it bighead and the paradox is that because of that the world is shaped to be what many believe it to be filled as the way of their thinking views and ideals are leaking to everyone enforced by their rules and their word... naturally people below them with scarce exception take it in and when their turn comes to govern they're already indoctrinated into the thinking of their peers the crew leaders and their subjects so they make the same or similar rules and keep the game alive in that state until the present day  Give me 300 people I personally know and you will see a grand new game being played out for the first in 10 years utterly destroying all this hivemind thinking because in essence game had no rules other than to be nice and respect each other it's in its essence a sandbox with a forum featuring role-play

the sad thing is if you don't take it in you're viewed as shady/untrusted by many but the few who understand you like me end up to be great friends! i was asked to share my thoughts so there you go mr. anonymous

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Memories from the past affecting the present
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL