Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 13:52:44
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Kenny's Corner Started by: KennyRusso on Jan 12, '19 21:11

It has been a busy morning for Shady... he made a quick stop at at cigarette stand.  " Mr KennyRusso may I  have 2 boxes of
each please. Do you maybe know where to obtain quality cigars by any chance?
Shady hands Kenny a hand full of notes.

Report Post Tip

Admiral Ackbar grew up in a home were not only his father smoked a pack a day, but even his mother also smoked an occasional sig. For the past day's the admiral had picked up this old habit while knocking over some stores and pulling off small drug deals on the streets. After his last meeting Downtown, he reached inside his jacket...only to notice he had run out of cigarettes again.

Down the street he spotted a group of mobsters, sitting behind a truck. He had seen this kind of business before and walked over.

Good afternoon gentlemen, how is the weather today? I would like two packs of yellow, please. Thank you.

After a quick chat, he walked back to the local speakeasy and enjoyed a cold beer and a relaxing smoke... 

'This is the life...' the Admiral mumbles to himself while he takes another drag of the cigarette.

Report Post Tip

Tutte were totally out of smoke and one place he knew best were his boss super-filled store with cigaretts so he walks in and watch when Kenny just sold some boxes to another unknown character, he says hey when passing me and I say the same. And he go out in the darkness and I wondered who that was but now I asks Kenny about what I came for in the first place.

"Hey Kenny, my smoke are finished so I must have another 2 boxes of those red ones thanks, on flying over to LA so need smoke since its near impossinle to get it there you know"

After paid up for the smoke Tutte walks out again to do the last parts before going on a journey again.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Kenny's Corner
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL