Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 08:42:17
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Seattle Started by: Jemaine_Clement on Jan 19, '19 10:05

Hopefully this expansion will help rebuild Seattle to what it was formerly known as. If not a better version.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

DamonSalvatore arrives later than he had planned with a smidge of blood on the right hand side of his bottom lip which he only noticed when he looked in the reflection of the car that dropped him off at the town hall and quickly dealt with it before taking centre stage. Damon started off by taking out a bottle of his trademark bourbon and soaked different parts of the soil in respect of the fallen. He took a quick swig before he patted LuckyLuciano on the shoulder and offered him a drink of his trademark bourbon.

Seattle is in extremely good hands right now, I can truly say I am honoured to be a big part of the expansion and part of the process of making this great city greater than it's ever been before. A hard task it may be, but one we plan on surpassing and more. 

Report Post Tip

Turning around LuckyLuciano watches as DamonSalvatore brings around a glass of bourbon. Lucky observing carefully realises he's in the presence of one of the new Don's of Seattle and swiftly brings about his right hand  to offer a salute of respect. Grasping the glass of bourbon firmly with his right hand, Lucky looks up in gratitude. 

I'm sure Don Salvatore, with you and your crews aid, Seattle will surely reform to a better version of what it once was. Good Luck Boss, and thanks for the bourbon.

Report Post Tip
Report Post Tip

A loud burp echoes in the still of the night followed up by a long yawn

Executor takes a few minutes to follow up on the latest takedown explained by a man we hardly hear from on these shores. It was not long ago this very man was bragging about taking control of 5 out of 7 cities when GF Chairman Sabrina was brutally gunned down.

I think testicles are a relevant topic beings it is a cowards way to run things with allies only. How in the hell is business suppose to be built with this approach? 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $240,000 Tip

DamonSalvatore clinks LuckyLuciano's glass and drinks and afterwards offers him a salute back..

Thank you for the kind words, it is much appreciated.

He is interrupted in his expression of gratitude by a burp followed by a short speech which Damon thought it necessary to address.

Executor takes a few minutes to follow up on the latest takedown explained by a man we hardly hear from on these shores.

With all due respect, this seems like a very heated response to a man that you "hardly hear from."

I think testicles are a relevant topic beings it is a cowards way to run things with allies only. How in the hell is business suppose to be built with this approach?

Testicles very may well be a relevant topic in your own mind however you mention it being "a cowards way to run things with allies only." I wasn't even going to into this but I feel I have to clear how things work to you. How else would this thing of ours work without allies? You ask "how in the hell business is supposed to be built with this approach" and to be honest your question is just totally ridiculous as well as everything else you have said. Allies are what drive us forward in this world. Everyone chooses their allies, but sometimes you back the wrong horse and it falls. It happens. It's life. 

Report Post Tip

Executor.....What the fuck are you talking about? You'll hear from me whenever I take half the world to war and thats about it. Drop me a mail if you want to hear any more from me. 

"I think testicles are a relevant topic beings it is a cowards way to run things with allies only. How in the hell is business suppose to be built with this approach?"

What the fuck does this mean though? Like literally, what the fuck are you talking about? A coward has allies? Im a coward for having friends? How does business succeed when you have friends? Like what are you even trying to say you fucking prolapse. 

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Executor chuckles at Space Poll telling someone to rank up and do something about it. 

Report Post Tip
That will be me doing the ranking up now I suppose :/ awkward
Report Post Tip

Well someone did. Good on them. Tis the way the world works

Report Post Tip

Clown has a land deal in Seattle, so after hourse of fiight landed they all start leaving the airport in a Limo.Clown and his wife feel like a nap,so they check into the Holiday Inn.  walk up to the desk and asked for a room please.pretty much made to the bed and collapsed ,after a long flight.so the next morning had an eary appt. to have some papers signed..  he went and got his wife and on a flight home , Clown just had a lil cold was bothering him ,but instride he still closed the deal.

Report Post Tip

My favorite part was how you guys claimed Seattle didn't help during the rogue attacks when the first rogue was actually dealt with internally, killed by a Seattle CL and costing them two of the most hardworking and dedicated members. While during Obsidian's run you had your finest working on the durdens up the roof: https://i.imgur.com/LE0nbif.png

I mean, after we see a pro shot from one of your own on the rogue itself, we'd think you guys didn't want to raise any more flags. But I guess it's just the "nature" of the game to plant rogues on other cities and then enact righteousness after they fight them back.

Jan 17, 22:04:51    You witnessed i**dab* attempt to WACK! Obsidian

Report Post Tip

Yeah, those two guys in your picture were refreshing their proes because they could not hit the rogue. There is no point in them trying to, so they shot a durden to break pro and get a new one. This is basic, you turd.

As for your pasted witness statement, any dumbass can fake one. 

Jan 17, 22:04:51    You witnessed *T**msa*l**u attempt to WACK! Off

Report Post Tip

Only it isn't fake, and that picture was taken after alot of other people were seen shooting durdens instead of focusing on the task at hand, it's but one example in a myriad of a couple dozen. Also funny how the hitlist argument changes so rapidly with your interest, from being an evidence of slacking and low effort, to suddenly being a tactical tool.

Report Post Tip

I honestly don't know what you're talking about, since I didn't make that argument. I suppose I could read up but that just sounds annoying.

Report Post Tip

Yeah? You know what's really annoying though? Accepting that you failed while playing fair and square, while giving your whole to making sure your city is capable and running despite the various setbacks preceding it, and then seeing some lowly punks come up to the streets trying to measure dicks and giving bullshit arguments when they never needed to in the first place. When people are given most everything in a silver platter from the get-go and still act like spoiled brats about it, that's what's annoying mate.

Report Post Tip

ThomasLaurel I can categorically state that it was a fake. Why? bighead shot the rogue at the first opportunity he had. Fact. Shot him dead. Why would a rogue be taking pros off a Consig 300 gun from the opposite side?

He was up half the night trying to help those around him and I would rely on ConstanceBonacieux to come out and back that up 100%.

If you look closely at that picture you can clearly see it's been edited anyway.

Report Post Tip

I can categorically state that by the time that shot landed the rogue's protection was still very much in the middle of the VWP bracket. Which would put a 300 gun far enough from a kill shot and very close to a pro. Why would a rogue be taking pro's from a 300 gun? I wouldn't fathom besides necessity and lack of resources by the rogue's side, I wouldn't use a pro'er to protect someone if I needed to claim the shot wasn't meant to protect, but then I didn't ever need to do anything of the likes so what do I know about how a rogue acts? My first conclusion was not to think NY would pro a rogue, we worked side by side and they were nothing but good people to work with. Hell, anyone is allowed to miss, but when this WS was presented it didn't sound right that the first reaction was a nervous and shifty one.

Also, the image has had the "sponsor" tag removed but I don't see how that discredits the authenticity of the info in that list.

https://i.imgur.com/Qz2V0Qj.png <-- Unedited

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I can categorically state bighead did not pro a rogue. You realise that some of those letters are black out right? Did it ever occur to you that you got it wrong? Or are you so pigheaded your going to keep harping on at it.

And why would you edit the picture of one completely unimportant thing? 

Now go pour salt somewhere else Thomas.

Report Post Tip

Hey, smartypants.

You ever think that maybe there's a different person that WS might fit? Just food for thought ;)

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Seattle
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL