Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 06:10:40
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Seattle Started by: Jemaine_Clement on Jan 19, '19 10:05

To be clear. I was saying the picture of bighead pro'ing the rogue had been edited and you could quite clearly see it. I have visual proof, that can be supplied, of bighead requesting someone keep his pro up at 00:50. Had he taken that shot it would not match. The pro was then renewed for him at that time. You can pull whatever you want from that but whoever supplied the alleged pro wack has done people like a kipper for their own personal gain.

I cannot comment on the nervous and shifty response. My fathers first repsonse was "Yes. I have made it!" if I was being pulled into that sort of complete bullshit.

I am not arsed about the hitlist one. We knew we were breaking pros when and where they needed to be. That has been explained as the reason.

Report Post Tip

Richard asked a question and I replied Badb. So much for those CL golden standards preach I guess. If you can't be civil in the middle of a conversation you shouldn't interfere, so shush while the grown ups are talking.

Report Post Tip

You're asking me to be civil when you've been standing in the streets for two days ear aching about your ancestors death? Look I know it's hard but he chose this life, as did we all, including you. Death happens whether you bring it to someone or someone brings it to you. You don't like the reason and would prefer none compared to what you call a bs response, but others would like a reason and would bitch if one wasn't provided. CL's during things like this can do no wrong or right, so how about moving on and showing that you're as good at being a mobster as your ancestor was. 

Report Post Tip

Broku, I never said who it was that took the shot. You guys were the ones who gave that WS a name to begin with.

My decoder gave me three names when the shot happened: Adebisi, Big_Dan and bighead. The first couldn't ever have taken it because he/she wasn't online past the shot's time. The other two were both from NY. I was always more inclined to believe it had been Big_Dan to have taken the shot to be honest. But you do you.

badb I like Jemaine's reason and I enjoy the valuable input of others, they pin-pointed exactly where and how things had gone wrong with Seattle while being respectful about it. When I caught up to this thread yesterday, I didn't like the rest of the city's attempts to diminish a defeated city's reputation with crap that isn't even true. That's not salt for my death, I played the game and I had fun. I moved on by the first hour and the takedown was legit! But I don't appreciate lame attempts to call for incompetence on things we weren't actually lacking on when the people pointing flaws were so devoid of any connection with the reality of the city I belonged to.

I do believe that shot is real, and that's my case in here not that Seattle was wrongly brought down or that I'm emotional about anything regarding the fate of my ancestor. I think I've shown to be rational enough to not be owed that label just yet. But I do believe Richard may help me with easing my mind on this matter, as it shouldn't be the most important detail for most, it is for me because I received the info and I feel compelled to find the truth behind it.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

ThomasLaurel

https://i.imgur.com/Qz2V0Qj.png <-- Unedited

ok, so i can tell you that this was to refresh a pro, as the kin of damon can confirm i questioned him on it too. His pro was coming up, we had limited people at that time and it was the best cause of action at the specific time to keep him prod, absolutely not a crime and makes perfect sense, my friend. im sure you can agree to that.  glad we cleared that up...although im not too sure as to why you had to put "Unedited"  Something we should know? 

Broku, I never said who it was that took the shot. You guys were the ones who gave that WS a name to begin with.

Actually, also incorrect as i had the screen shot sent to me, forwarded via a  message  from someone called apache? that states its bighead proing from new york. New yorks leaders then got asked in the coming days if we was arranging pros...i wasnt sure as to what was meant, then this message popped up, so it then made sense. 

I CAN ABSOLUTELY TELL YOU THAT ANYONE FORM NEW YORK THAT WHERE LEADERS, HANDS OR INFLUENTIAL, WHERE NOT ORGANIZING PROS. in fact during every rogue that happened we was at the forefront of trying to stamp them out. With NY killing the vast majority.

Think about it, why would we risk that, it makes no sense, none whatsoever. So yea, thats bullshit really. 

Anyway, NY was a fantastic place to be in, a joy to lead. A class act. We had some of the finest mobsters that this world has. You will get no salt from me for my fathers death, he had a blast and doesnt regret any decisions he made. He can hold his head up high! 

Report Post Tip

I've never claimed to be certain about any of the names after decoding the WS. But I did say I felt more inclined to believe it was Big_Dan in both the joint group and then on my private convos with the GFC's. I'm sure the WS has been spread around after it was posted in that group, and I'm not going to question the reasoning behind why people would discredit it's validity, but not taking it seriously isn't a proper stance to something of that nature. Especially if it was just a wise guy taking a bad shot. But things have already been cleared out for me, thank you for everyone's insight on this.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Seattle
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL