Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 05:48:28
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Less Laundry Started by: Heartless- on Jan 28, '19 16:32

"Eh Laundry, how it can be good in mafia world"

That was the first words he said when he heard about it, after few days he had done a job that caused blood shed and he needed to clean up his things, he couldn't find a safe place to do that, "I guess we will need a laundry in the end" this is what came up to his mind after that job.

Heartless walked looking for a good place to to start his new business.

He found a place in the middle of the city, it was great place to hide anything is needed to be hidden, he divided the shop in small section as reception and big place for machines that will be used in cleaning, he also bought a big place outside the city and surrounded it with high walls and there is only one door and its not allowed for anyone to enter it except the workers.

when you walk in you will find a sign and it says

Shirt          |100$
T-Shirt       |100$
Trouser      |150$
Jacket        |175$

Suit           |300$
Dress         |500$
Skirt          |250$

H-coins for special clean service

When you show the H-coin, you will be taken to a hidden room, when you will be asked for details, about place, time, how many bodies and if there is something special is needed to be cleaned too.
The place should look like nothing happened before, if it is house, or area it will be all cleaned from all evidences that can be detected and security is absolute.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

Rapunzel walks into the Laundrette and takes a look around before spotting a man sitting down reading the paper and starts to give over a set of specific instructions

"My Dresses are all made of silk so need to be delicatlyhandled, a=can you make sure they come out soft and smelling like roses?"

Report Post Tip

Heartless put the paper down and looked at the first lady came to his laundry, he was happy to see her coming in, he recognized her as she is one of high ranking in the city, she was  Rapunzel and he knew who exactly she is

"Welcome Ma'am how I can help you ?" he said while he noticed that she have a bag full with dresses.

"My Dresses are all made of silk so need to be delicatly handled, a=can you make sure they come out soft and smelling like roses?"

He looked at the bag and answered with smile, "Yes sure ma'am, if any one of yours have any problem when you take them from here I will be responsible for that" He said while looking at her with warm smile.

Report Post Tip

Michael had been to Tammys Bakery several hours ago. His jacket, shirt and the top of his pants were covered in dried cake and icing from his messy eating habits. He wandered the streets looking for a place capable of cleaning such a mess. He stumbled across “Less Laundry”. Michael thought the name was ironic because he was giving “Less Laundry”, more laundry. He pushed open the door with his cake covered hands. He removed his shirt, jacket and pants, then proceeded to wipe the cake from his hands, onto the dirty clothes. He rushed back to the door to wipe the cake from the handles with his clothes. He approached Heartless- at the counter.

”Listen, I need a miracle to clean this stuff. I have to go back later for more cake and I can’t look like a slob. Can you help me?” He asked.

Report Post Tip

Affer much killing lately LonelyWolf and 2 smokings full of blood on them and hoped to get those cleaned up so he could keep on looking good when being at certain locations.

"Please can you clean up those 2 smoking-set so will I pick up them later this afternoon if thats ok"

Report Post Tip
Bobby Lashley walked into Less Laundry with a few items he was only here for business and thought he would be going back the same night this wasn't the case, he handed over $300 And the suit he needed cleaning

"I will be back later this evening to pick it up would that be ok?"
Report Post Tip

After finishing off his exquisite chocolate cake in Tammy's bakery. He'd noticed that some of the cake had spilled onto his jacket. This wasn't just any jacket. It was a jacket gifted to him many years ago by Isabella-Luciano when they rolled together in the same gang years ago. He wore it with pride, and wore it with great affection - due to it being the only present anyone had ever given him. Arapaho turned toward another guest in the bakery, quite embarrassingly and asked 'any suggestions on how I can get this fixed my friend?' They chuckled to themselves quietly whilst acknowledging and pointed him in the direction of Less Laundry. Ran by the extremely experienced Heartless- 

'Great! Thank you friend, I'll be sure to head there straight away' - and with that Arapaho tipped his hat in respect towards the stranger and set on his way to find the business. However it was only a few blocks away before he stumbled across it. The business looked small from the outside, however when he got inside he could see it spun off into many smaller rooms. Heartless- was there, behind the counter clearly keeping an eye on things, and especially who came, and who went. There was something suspect about the establishment, however being part of the underworld himself Arapaho felt that he would be welcomed. 

Heartless- had been around this world for many years, he was old, he was wise and vastly experienced. Arapaho had heard tales about him from Philadelphia, and was pleased to finally meet the gentleman. He opened out his hand and shook it firmly. 'My friend, I am in need of some assistance, you see I've just been across the road to this bakery and managed to get some chocolate cake down my jacket, hopefully you can get these stains out? Can I pay you more for an express clean whilst I wait?' 

As Arapaho waited for Heartless- to respond, he opened out his pocket and took out two Cuban cigars - 'would you care to join me?'

Report Post Tip

Tutte needed his clothes to be cleaned til next day so he put his cloth on the disk and asked the owner.

"Hey can you wash and clean those clothes so there ready til the next morning, its a big day for my then I will meet my girlfriend on the train-station and want to look good, so its ok then I pick up them as soon as you open the Laundry, many thanks for this"

Tutte was now very happy when everything was fixed til he should get to catch up his gf and the train-station, time to sleep now so he went back to the hotel he were sleeping in tonight.

Report Post Tip

Levianth turns to his right, then to his left, wondering where the heck his little brother ran off to this time. He was in front of a laundry place..

"Oh, Xavier! You little rascal!"

That was his nickname. Everytime. Or, well.. It was mostly used when Levianth was frustrated in situations like these. He always though that his little brother liked to taunt him by disappearing whenever Levianth was trying to look for him.

Come on, bud bud. You got some dirty laundry that needs cleaning!

Report Post Tip

Xavier couldn't help it. He didn't want to be annoying, or bug his big brother, but he couldn't help it. He was too impulsive. He had noticed a squirrel running near the laundry place, so he ran towards it, almost trying to chase it. The squirrel ran away and his big brother Levianth called for him, aggressively.

"I know I know" he answered, sighing, as he pushed the door open. He heard a little ding when he pushed the door and he made his way to a vacant machine. "This one okay, Levi?"

Report Post Tip

a shadow silently assembles in the shop and a figure appears out of nowhere and walks to a man behind the till....

"Good day Sir, I heard from a colleague that you seem to be reliable when cleaning and pressing clothes. I have a big job for you...."

Shady smiles as he continues talking...

"I have about 5 suits I need professionally cleaned and pressed. How much for the set... and Keep in mind my work is sometimes dirty... so I will be back within a few days. "

"Also... can you fix up suits or do you only clean and wash them here?"  Shady lights up a cigar as he sees the man preparing a response.

Report Post Tip

Levianth shook his head, but couldn't help but crack an unbreakable smile afterwards. He truly did love his brother. It was expected that siblings were going to be annoying - one way or another. 

"Yeah, this one." 

He started to help Xavier with the dirty clothes as he began to put them in the laundry machine. A thought popped in his mind that made him pause for a second.

"Have you heard from Mama lately? I've been trying to get in contact with her. She's not getting my telegrams. Or maybe she's not reading them. I think she still hates me for bringing you into this life of crime."

Report Post Tip
Bobby finally got time to pick up his Laundry , so went back to pick it up.

"Sorry it took so long I had a few things to do and just didn't have the time to get here, would you like me to pay anything extra for the holding of the laundry??"

Bobby waited patiently waiting for a reply.
Report Post Tip

Came walking and just remembered he must pick up some laundry so he walked into Bobby's Laundry for pick up his clothes.

"Hey Bobby are my clothes ready and done now?"

Report Post Tip

Xav shook his head as he helped his older brother push the clothes into the machine. Mama was a sensitive subject for him, and he had felt terrible about his decision. So bad he often had nightmares about it. 

Their father had left them when Xav was only a few months old and Mama had been forced to take care of both of them on her own. And it hadn’t been easy at all, they often skipped meals or rarely took baths or showers. Then Levianth had discovered the life of crime, and the money it brought in. Xav has decided to follow him, ignoring the multiple warnings coming from Mama about the dangers of that lifestyle. 

“No, haven’t heard from her in a while. I can barely write thought, she might not even understand my letters.”

Report Post Tip

Levianth didn't even know why he asked his little brother about mama anyway. He got the same response everytime. The 'haven't heard from her in a while' one. 

Maybe it was better this way.

So she wouldn't find out about all the little details of the crimes they've committed so far. Ignorance was bliss. Levianth's chest tensed as he tried to brush away the thought. 

"Right." Levianth nodded weakly. 

"Oh, Xavier, we have another job assigned by the boss. Said we need to do some ACTUAL dirty laundry this time. Our targets shouldn't be too far. Guns are in the trunk of our car, you remember?"

Report Post Tip

He nodded slowly, gulping loudly out of nervousness. He wasn’t the best with guns, he was pretty terrible with them actually. It wasn’t the act of killing, nor the pressure of messing up that downplayed his game, he just couldn’t aim properly. He usually strolled along with a baseball bat while his big brother handled the trigger. 

Gotcha. I’ll go grab our shit in the car, I’m the little one after all..” he said, winking at Levianth. He enjoyed teasing him sometimes. “I’ll stick to my bat for today. You’ll need to teach me how to aim if you want me to pack some heat like ya do.”

He jogged out of the shop, playing around with the keys. He might not be able to shoot with a gun, but at least he was fit enough to make the baseball bat a deadly weapon. He popped open the trunk and reached for the small handgun, hiding it under his jacket, stuck under his belt. He finally grabbed his metal weapon and closed the trunk, making sure it was all locked up, before jogging back to the laundry place. 

“What’s the paycheck for this one, Levi?”

Report Post Tip

"I don't know. Boss didn't give an actual answer to how much the reward is. But he said this is a huge deal because they're apparently long time enemies of his. Hey, if we can be millionaires after this, I'm not going to complain." 

Levianth finished up with the rest of the dirty laundry. He was going to come back when they were done getting cleaned so he let the Heartless know that he will be back to pick it up.

It was showtime. 

The enemies' names were Richard Fuller and Jerry Bullard, both have been accused for fraud in the past. And many other things. No wonder the boss probably wanted them dead. They brought too much heat in the mob world. 

"Their location.. It's at The Sleeping Giants Apartment owned by Rain in Detroit. Let's go, Xavier."

Report Post Tip

Heartless was doing much work that day as he his laundry became popular and many people visiting it, he heard the door open so he went to see his client, he saw MichaelScott filled with cake all over his clothes, it was clear for him why he was here "Welcome sir" he said while he saw the man taking his clothes off to get cleaned.

"Don't worry sir, your wish will be ready soon you can wait as I will put your clothes in the fast service but it will cost you the double of the regular one"

He said while taking them to get cleaned fast as the man looking like he want to get back as fast as possible and he offered him some clean clothes till his get ready.

Report Post Tip

While Heartless doing the service as cleaning clothes the man entered having his smoking sets covered with blood and he wishes to get them cleaned "sure sir but they may take little more time as there is some clints before you but I will try my best to get them cleaned as soon as possible" He said with a smile

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Less Laundry
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL