Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 16:09:22
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Saturday night take-away. Started by: Mr_Bojangles on Jan 30, '19 03:34

You've had a tough week at work and finally it's the weekend. It's time to order some food. What do you go for?

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

I would go for some nice Italian or Chinese. Each have a large assortment to choose from.

Report Post Tip
Chinese, it’s my go to takeaway. No matter what I order I always have to have some chips with it though.
Report Post Tip

I generally tend to go for Chinese, or Italian. But I also drive for Door Dash so I like to try the new places it helps me to find. I also just ordered myself some Wedny's once while I was waiting for someone else's order. It's very convenient that way.

Report Post Tip
When I first saw this, I thought Ant and Dec were back. Then just saw a lot of food options...

Anyway, can't beat a good Indian or Chinese.
Report Post Tip

I've been killing some wings lately. On rough days I'll get the spicy ones and some parmesan garlic ones then eat like 4 hahaha

Report Post Tip

After some serious deliberation it was unanimous on Chicken Madras, Egg Pilau rice with a large Naan. Wonderful!

Report Post Tip

Chinese or Thai. If it’s chinese I’ll get a steak dish the takeaway does and if it’s thai, a red curry and jasmine rice. 

Report Post Tip
You all must not realise that Nandos do takeaway now!!
Report Post Tip

Usually go for pizza or a sub on Saturday night or I might save on it and just get it on Sunday. But since I work on Sundays now I usually get it on Saturday now or Tuesday (my other off day)

Report Post Tip

My last order consisted of souvlaki, grilled vegetables, basmati rice, Greek salad and some choice fried calamari. 

Report Post Tip
I would really like surf and turf. Steak medium rare. Yummy.
Report Post Tip

For takeaway I really like Thai or Indian.

Report Post Tip

I'd go either for a pizza, or a big italian sandwitch ;)

Report Post Tip

Pizza had I been ordering, no doubt of that

Report Post Tip

Anything italian, although preferrably pizza

Report Post Tip

A pizza after work and while watching a show does sound pretty appealing.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Friday night would likely be Chinese food, so Saturday would work with Pizza or Gyros, the places are next to each other.

Pizza is often what I try to get

Fish and Chips with Curry Sause and Garlic Mayo.
For dessert: Chicken Kebab with the salad and Garlic Mayo.
For dessert after dessert: Cadbury's Oreo Tablet chocolate and Ben & Jerries Cookie dough flavoured Ice cream.

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Saturday night take-away.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL