Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 22:10:46
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Saturday night take-away. Started by: Mr_Bojangles on Jan 30, '19 03:34

Well it's usually a toss up between chinese or pizza because my partner only eats those when it comes to takeouts, if I happen to get one myself it's always usually Indian ;)

Report Post Tip
Such a rare treat in my household but do enjoy a varity of takeaways. Pizza a fav of my sons whom are in agreeance that pineapple can go on it. There I dared to say it!
Report Post Tip

My families favourite is Chinese takeaway but every time we feel stuffed after eating it, but totally enjoyed.

Report Post Tip
We quite enjoy a fat burger.

Make you wonder. Do Americans have an English takeaway..?
Report Post Tip

We normally don't eat out. But, if we are going to order and bring home, I choose Italian food. I freaking love Pasta!! 

Report Post Tip

Chinese food is great for when you don't want to cook

Report Post Tip

I like coffee; black, two sugars. Nothing more, nothing less.

Report Post Tip
Chinese Singapore chow mien beef in black bean sauce and some chicken balls
Report Post Tip

I don't have a lot of choices around where I live, so it's burger fast food, subway, or pizza.  XD

Report Post Tip
Oh goodness... Pizza... Chinese... Mexican... Anything I don't have to cook really!!
Report Post Tip

These days, a good stock of herb, and snacks while chillin at the house will do just the trick. 

Report Post Tip

Unfortunately i'm on a diet.

When i'm not, i love pizza.

Report Post Tip
Indian or Chinese, always a tough call. Lamb Bhuna or Sweet and sour chicken.
Report Post Tip

So here in colorado we have three delivery companies and with those I can pretty much get whatever I want delivered to me. I really really like to order noodles and company from this service especially since usually the restaurant noodles and company is like the size of a subway (Super tiny) Getting it delivered is just better lol

Report Post Tip
They call me the Saturday Night Delight!
Report Post Tip
Usually go for pizza, we have this place called flyers that uses brown sugar in their sauce and it improves the pizza so much.
Report Post Tip
Nothing better than something with bacon on it. Bacon burger...bacon and pepperoni pizza...
Report Post Tip
Oh my goodness... StaleDonuts that sounds just amazing! I had bacon with my baked oatmeal tonight! :)
Report Post Tip

anything with meat in it

Report Post Tip

nothing irks me more than someone saying takeaway and not takeout 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Saturday night take-away.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL