Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 03:05:19
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Following A Brother: Life and Rise of a Hothead Started by: Joey_Pavanno on Feb 01, '19 17:31

The Haitian-Irish Alliance: Part III

The Bareli family did not know that I could see them coming from a mile off, they hired men, women, and even children. They wanted the United Kingdom booze, drugs, anything they could get their hands on and make a quick buck off of it. They were ruthless and even acted on their own, they never informed the other two famillies and Adriano was caught in the middle, he could feel a growing tension and knew that war was inevitable. He could either join the rising power that was the Bareli Outfit with support in the form of the Irish and Haitians or stay out of it and keep doing business in the UK.

The other gangs, Jewish and the Asians, they wanted to support me, get rid of the Irish and Haitians once and for all, they wanted to split the territory and pledge their support to me. It would have been a great fucking thing, no one would have touched us and the Haitians, along with their Irish friends would have backed off, possibly giving me a name on the Bareli in charge of the London Operation. Only the meeting where I was to allow the Asian and Jewish gangs control, never happened. The Bareli family saw it coming from a mile away, they sent their dogs and butchered the Jewish and Asian leaders, leaving their crews without a head. 

That was a setback and one that involved two of my allies, I had no one, I was being surrounded and the famillies were no help. I sent Alberto and Henry to clean up the territories and claim them in the name of the outfit. Other gangs now stayed out of it, my longterm allies in the North West Killers scattered and flocked to the Haitian-Irish Alliance.

Shit was heating up and I was on the defensive, the blood that I witnessed being spilled, well, it seemed to be reaching me as I had to make a big move and soon.

Report Post Tip

The Haitian-Irish Alliance: The Last Play

Backed by the Bareli's, my crew was nearly brought to its knees and was close to begging God for mercy. No one could fucking see shit and business, well, the business had taken a turn for the worsed. Bodies had started dropping, no one was safe, businesses bombed on a daily basis and made members being killed without a second thought. The Police had gotten involved, even using heavy firearms that they had gotten from the numerous investments that we had donated, they helped us and in return, we dropped the bodies outside their jurisdiction. 

The Haitians and Irish, they made a good couple plays and even invested with some big warehouses that were storing their drugs in the Upper Hampstead area, we knew this and made a move. We torched the warehouse and left it for the police to find, kilos of cocaine was removed from the warehouse and Haitian Lieutenants were placed under arrest. It was a good play that allowed some breathing room, we could make a good couple moves to weaken their stranglehold with us. 

As for the Irish, their booze trucks were stolen, their warehouse set alight. They were also sent a message for the betrayal of the Hendon Outfit, the police had arrested Irish Lieutenants and Irish Mob Boss, Galen. Without their boss or any seconds who were meant to rule under him, the Irish started to fight among themselves, splitting off into different factions and disputing territory, which left the alliance broken and weakened to the point where it could be open season on their members.

Alberto Pavanno and Henry Gough made their own moves, taking over Cookhouses and Warehouses that stored any drugs or booze, shit was easy as hell and business had proved to start up again. Only in the last ditch effort to fuck us up, the Haitians had launched an assault on one of the cookhouses, Alberto had been looking it over with a couple of his guys, he had been killed in a drive-by which was acted out on the orders of the Haitian gang. 

- This war was not slow, but it was definitely bloody and there was a lot of action that needed to be done in the coming days.

Report Post Tip

The Haitian-Bareli Concordant: Part I

With the Irish removed, booze factories came back under our control and many of the disputing Irish Factions perished as they continued a foolish war with one another. One side seemed to continue winning though and they were the Kaelir Faction, ran by Kalina Kaelir, she was the most brutal of the Irish Faction leaders and one of the only woman to rule a true faction that did not seem to have its head up the ass of one of the famillies. She and her people had approached me, wanting a deal in return, they would become apart of the Hendon Outfit, replacing Alberto Pavanno. 

Now those were the terms they wanted on our end, they wanted protection, considering that the Haitian-Bareli Alliance was heating up and had taken over some small territories. They were dangerous and yet the Kaelir faction was the about the same as the Haitian Gang, all they needed was a family to back them, they could have the same weapons, money, and power. The war was in favor of the alliance at the time, things were not good and we needed a new ally. 

I agreed to her terms, The Hendon Outfit allied itself with the Kaelir Faction, backing them as the newest Irish Mob leader. Other factions had fallen or joined up with them rather quickly. In retaliation for this betrayal, The Haitian Gangs had swarmed the Irish territories and killed many of their people, causing recruitment to halt and fear being instilled into the remaining factions who thought of joining the Irish traitors. 

Diangelo Bareli was the man in charge of the London Operation I soon heard, he was looking for a chat with me and I knew it was a trap, but I had to hear him out, chances were that I survived and swore to kill him, others were that I die and Henry would rise up, taking the heads off of the fuckers who had a hand in this war but also the Haitians who had started to become a bigger threat than I thought at first glance.

- The Wicked Ones had a lot of work ahead of them.

Report Post Tip

The Haitian-Bareli Concordant: Part II

Diangelo Bareli was a smooth talker and clearly a Made guy in his father's operation, we met one another and he could tell that he had the upper hand. Peace was not going to be on the table, shit, peace would have made this business easier and yet it could never be all that easy. Diangelo wanted our immediate withdrawal of the Hendon turf and Essex, he wanted us to pay him of a fifteen percent cut of all operations, he was playing hardball and he thought that we wouldn't agree. There was a moment where war would have been the answer, only not now, I negotiated that we would still have control over the Hendon Operations. 

We would withdrawal from the Essex and Birmingham turfs, allowing them to take over, I can see your eyes moving across the page in confusion and your wondering, you said there was no peace, how comes this looks like a peace agreement? Only because it was a war, our business revenue had been cut down, our men killed, and our men divided. Shit was not good for us, meanwhile, the Haitians and Bareli moved in without a fucking problem. They were the new kings for a day, each and every one of them had won this round. 

Our men had never forgotten though, we bowed down to Bareli and his Haitian Wives. He played a good game, only in the end, I made sure that my family would come out on top. I enlisted the help of Angelo Massario, my former right-hand and current boss of the Hendon Outfit. Angelo was one of the kids that stuck by me, I rewarded him greatly in return, he got made a boss and is still running the ship today.

The Haitians and Bareli had moved out, staying away from Hendon as we built up and came up with a plan to wipe them all off of the map, consequences were damned, no one was going to fuck up the Hendon Outfit and get away with it! No one!

- With a plan in mind, I made sure that none of them saw this move was coming, only the chosen few knew and even then, it was risky, but somehow, we pulled it off. We pulled off the divine move that saved us all.

Report Post Tip

A Divine Move: The New Generations

The Haitians and Bareli, well, they had gotten a bit relaxed in their believing they had won the great war that had consumed the United Kingdom for a small moment. Everyone was peaceful, except us, we wanted our power back and we would get it, no one was going to stand in our way, this was our business and our way of life, we fucking worked for it and I would be damned if someone like Diangelo Bareli would be the one that he got fucked over by, the kid was nothing more than a schmuck trying to impress his pops, it would cost him his life and much more. He was not getting away with this and everyone knew it. 

Angelo Massario was the mastermind behind the plan, he and his wife, Kalina Kaelir had worked together well and guided the newest generations of the Hendon Outfit. I had handled the legitimate businesses and with all the attention on me, it left them to organize and take down the threat that was the Haitian-Bareli Concordant. They had organized hitters, along with guards and businesses that were to be bombed, they were sending a message and it was that the Hendon Outfit would continue to have control over the United Kingdom. 

I had been informed of the deaths, over eighteen men and women had been killed, including Diangelo Bareli and his Haitian supporters, the rest had run off with their tails between their legs, knowing the wrath of the Hendon Outfit would follow. In a sweep that had saved the society that they held dear. It was no longer the time for war, it was the time for peace and prosperity, which came in the form of my nieces who I shall hold dear, they will have everything they desire, family above all.

- Lucille and Lacy Garranzino-Pavanno, the two bright lights of our dark world, Joseph Pavanno.

Report Post Tip

The New Generations: Lucille and Lacy

Luci and Lacy Garranzino, the bright lights of the Hendon Outfit, daughters of the Pavanno-Garranzino line and full-blooded Sicilians. They were different from the other children growing up, they never flinched when they were yelled at by their mother for looking too much like her dearly deceased husband. They maintained the long waves of hair that their mother had, the golden-creme style hair had attracted many other girls to them and often worked in their favor. It seems that the security team I assigned to them had never watched them too much, they had started their own gang in school!

Oh yes, my own nieces had decided to follow in the footsteps of their Uncles and Grand-Uncle with the business that they had gotten started by stealing wallets off of the older kids, pocketing it for themselves while giving those that worked for them a nice little slice of the profits. Now, I could say that I was mad with them and that I scolded them to kingdom come, yet that would be a big fat lie, I was proud of my two nieces. They had wanted something, they went out there and took it.

There was also the fact that they knew about the family business, nothing was hidden from them and they knew the cold hard truth of the world they lived in. They were hardened and ready for whatever the world would throw at them, yet if I knew the trouble they would get into as they grew older, I would have cautioned a bit of...carefulness in the way they dealt with their opponents.

Report Post Tip

The New Generations: Lucille and Lacy - Part II

Lucille and Lacy continued with their other activities and it seemed to never affect their school work, though as time went on I did notice something different about the children. One of them always seemed to be violent one between them, that was Lucille, she was different to her sister, while she was smart and had good grades, she was something of a hands-on girl. She would never allow anyone to diserespect her sister, she did not care if the person was older than her, she would teach them the ways of respect even if it killed her, something that I knew she would have done. 

Lucille was something else, she was almost like a monster in human skin and something that terrified even her close family. Her mother had stated that it was the Garranzino and Pavanno blood coming together within her. I thought that might have been the truth, considering that the other Garranzino who went like Lucille was Emilio Jr and that fucker was one ball of monsters wrapped into one human being, either way, I could appreciate the fact that Luci was protective of her younger sister.

Lacy, she was the consigliere if I could put it one way, she was the one that always thought of schemes and was ready to make a quick buck. She knew that her sister was the one that could put the fear of god into half of her school friends, she used that to extort her fellow students and allowed them to continue about their merry way. Now, I had stopped her before it got too bad, but it seemed I was late as they both started to ask questions regarding 'the life' and there was only one way that I could answer.

- The Garranzino-Pavanno Twins learn of the life and what it means, now I can say they learned how to handle it, the truth was they didn't and needed to learn the true meaning of 'family' in the life.

Report Post Tip

The New Generations: Lucille and Lacy - Part III

Hm, if I had known what teaching them was going to bring about, I would have tried my best in getting them to real education and seeing what could have been done for them. Only I was too late by then and they were too far gone, Luci was violent and Lacy was, well, a modern-day Mael who was too innocent for her own good - yet therein lied the darkness within her and with that, she was a scary individual. It was Risk vs Reward and the reward they wanted was something that would blind them, it was something that I could never have stopped, family to them was everything and who was I to deny that to them?

I may have been the so-called tyrant boss of the Hendon Outfit, yet they were so much more and business was in their blood. I do not know what I've done, they were the light of our lives, now they were the dangers that the world knew as the Hendon Enforcers. They were innocent little children, by the time my brother had died they were fourteen - when my mother died, they were sixteen. Time had not been good to them, their mother had soon died, leaving them to pursue the life, something that would soon change them.

- The Life had gained two new people, The Garranzino Twins as they would come to be known as.

Report Post Tip

The New Generations: Lucille and Lacy - Part III

When I informed Lucille and Lacy of our business, they had taken it in stride and acted like they understood what this thing of ours meant. They did not know the chaos that we all had to go through, the blood that we had to spill in the name of the family. They were children and wanted to be involved with this business, were they meant to be? As their father was involved with me, would I get them killed? Would I cause the destruction of yet another Pavanno line? Possibly, yet I would not allow myself to be corrupted any further, the thoughts of allowing them to enter this life would end soon. They were nothing more than children who were playing dress up.

Instead, though, their curiosity had never wavered and they seem to be drawn to this life, they were truly scary. They were the worst of the worst, they had been too curious and I had thought for a single second that I had witnessed the second coming of Emilio Garranzino Junior. Were they destined to follow in the footsteps of their uncle Emilio, were they meant to be this different? Were they meant to be the newest enforcers of our little outfit?

- Lucille and Lacy Garranzino had started to learn of the life, I could not stop them, and yet, I did not want too. They were my nieces and were destined for greater things than a menial job that would have them never amount to anything in this world, they would do their ancestors proud. For the sake of family.

Report Post Tip

The Family Life - Lucille and Lacy

Lucille and Lacy were something else, they adapted to the life and soon came to realize that certain business was needed to keep the cash flowing. I knew they were ready to come into life, yet they were too different. They tried to act ready and tried to become one with themselves, they tried to harden themselves and no they couldn't do that, they tried to prove they could become different, they tried to prove that they could become soulless killers, yet that gene was not in them, not even Lucille. 

So I introduced them to Henry Gough, head of his own family and capo in the empire of general things, he was a man that had earned my respect, to which I trusted him with the guidance of my nieces. He knew the role and responsibility I was giving him was meant to be an honor and he saw it as such. Nothing more and nothing less. Many would have seen it as a disservice, which is why I trusted him the most, while Angelo Massario was a man I could trust as well. He was not the best in teaching them what Henry could.

- In the coming months I would learn that Henry and my two nieces had gone out on odd jobs together, it was here that I learned they became one with the life, they learned to see the weakness of their people, they learned when to lean on the people just right. Things in the Hendon Outfit were about to pick up, that was for damn sure!

Report Post Tip

They are Warriors - The Family Life

Had I always been blind? Was I the one that was never supposed to notice their true power lying dormant beneath their pale skin, was I the one that was to be the fool and watch them become different people before my very eyes? Was I meant to disappoint yet another father and mother who had put their trust in me? Nothing was guaranteed and all I could do was hear the news of the day, the twins that had started a nice little extortion racket, the twins that were supposed to be away from this life and become different people, the twins that were supposed to be good and honest people!

I was the not the man that could give them that anymore, they trusted Henry above all and that - it pained me more than they could ever know me? The Uncle they were supposed to trust with anything and everything was not good enough for them, I was not good enough for anybody in their eyes, it meant everything and nothing all at once, it meant that I was nothing more than a fool who believed in the fairytales of family. Was it not family that disappointed us? It was also family that gave us the reason to fight with our hardest, to never give in, to continue that bond of family above all.

Only Luci and Lacy, I did my best. I did my hardest helping them and I wanted to try my hardest in giving them the true education they needed, not wanted. They wanted my life, they wanted my wealth, they wanted my parties, they wanted my reputation, they wanted my world and everything it came with.

- The Twins, they were warriors, they believed they had a duty to La Cosa Nostra and all that it held, maybe it was my fucking guidance that gave them this information, I told them that family was above all, I meant our family was above all, I meant our blood went above all and no one else matter. I guess they heard me, they just heard it differently to what I truly meant.

Report Post Tip

A Warrior fights for what is right, A Warrior fights for his home, A Warrior fights for his family.

You see, I always wondered if I was right in thinking that I had, Luci and Lacy had been brought into the fold and settled well, even bringing their own mediocre money into the count-ups that did not really make a dent or put them on the map, it did well enough for me. I noticed what they were doing and it was clear that they were working the rackets, they were playing the game and this was something that I did not want for them, only what could I do? I had no business with them as of yet, nothing was readily available for me to come into contact of associates to the Gough Crew, I did not want to seem like I was giving them special treatment simply because they were women.

Yes, they were fighters, yes they were warriors and possibly much more than that, something that scared me more than they could ever know, could they very well be leaders in the life? Was I simply standing in the way of fate? It was possible, only I did not want that to be true, I wanted them to be away from this, so I did the only thing that I thought possible at the time, I simply what I thought was best for them. I sent them away to Boarding School, something that had oddly enough brought me the worst month in the peace that we had for a while.

- Sending the twins, it seemed to be sparking something in their territory, it seemed that other daughters of notable gang-leaders in the area had wanted to stake their own claim, the Asian and Jewish Gangs started to move in, pushing us out in the process and I could only wonder, who had stopped these before the twins? It was just that, no one had. It was the presence of a Pavanno that had made them stop, now it was time to send for them again, only this time, they would be following by my rules.

Report Post Tip

Moving House:

Joe settled into his leather chair in his personal suite at the Bates Motel, a glass of rum next to his hand as he read the pages that contained his current work regarding the rise of his own personal outfit in London, Hendon, and the life of his family members that had supported him during its rise. He could not help but gaze at it, his eyes filling with tears before coughing, seemingly wishing them away before noticing a picture of himself and his mother sitting side by side with small smiles. 

This was the time that he did not know of the life and even in this small moment, he could see that the two of them were happy before War, Family obligations, and business took the place of their happiness. Many things had happened between when this picture was taken and now, so much had changed and so much of it had to be written down, this story was not done yet and that was why he had to write it down, otherwise, it would be forgotten and that was not a good way for it to go.

Taking a sip of his rum, he sighed, reaching for his fountain pen and beginning to write down more of the family history that he did not want to let escape or consume him.

Report Post Tip

𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓂: 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒢𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓏𝒾𝓃𝑜 𝒯𝓌𝒾𝓃𝓈

Luci and Lacy had been shipped off, nothing else had been done and things soon became different around the territory of their own school of all things, now I did not know what they did or how they ran that area in terms of money producing, but it seemed to be quite the maker as Henry Gough had soon approached me, informing me of the news that these other gangs, including the minor ones, had started to move in and shit was not the same, it seemed that Luci and Lacy had run an incredible ship, something that I had not seen and was now paying the price for. 

Luci, as well as Lacy, would be allowed to come home under the tutelage of myself, giving them the chance to run legitimate businesses and bring a sense of honesty unto themselves. It turns out that they thrived in the criminal world and would do well in the legitimate world as well, the business had never been in better hands, if I had been killed in a war or better yet, went away for a while, I knew that Luci and Lacy could guarantee that they were ready for the role of Leader. They were two of the best and indeed, great people. 

Within the month of returning home, Luci and Lacy had gotten their old stomping ground back under them, clearing out anybody that was not of the family. With this growing power, it did seem that business was going back to normal and things would be going back to what I envisioned for it, legitimate businesses and no longer having to look over our shoulders in case someone wanted to wack us. Only that was not to be, it seemed that a bunch of mobsters from New Orleans had arrived and they were here to discuss business, something I was also ready to do...

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

🆃🅷🅴 🅽🅴🆆 🅾🆁🅻🅴🅰🅽🆂 🅼🅾🅱

When you get a message of peace from another crew or heck, even other Mob entirely, it shakes you to your core because this is the moment that you have put up enough of a reputation that you are known to another crew or family entirely. It's a sobering reality that you are not truly out of the life and that they have some jobs for you, or they want your alliance in that association and they want to open up some businesses there, it was not something I wanted but if it took the heat of my crew and put it on to another dick, it got me a little step away from The Life. 

When the Black Sedans pull up on your street, you realize that the business of the states has reached you. No longer are you on the small time scale or something of a mystery, you are one of the people that become the boss and you are in control, you are deciding on how to go about this alliance and you have to realize, can you become different? Are you any better? Are you the right one to be making this call? If you are not afraid and believe that you are in the right, that you are ready, then you will fail, one-hundred percent of the time. 

If you are afraid and believe you are incapable of leading such a group then you might just be the one for the job, no leader should ever rule comfortably and if they do, they will find themselves open to attack. I learned this lesson once the New Orleans Mob made their presence known and it was just the start of something great...

Report Post Tip

🆃🅷🅴 🅽🅴🆆 🅾🆁🅻🅴🅰🅽🆂 🅼🅾🅱 - Part II

When Frank Carloni entered the United Kingdom and laid eyes on the work we were doing, he immediately came to us and that spoke for the business that we were operating, and you may be reading this and thinking, who the fuck is Frank Carloni? Well gather round kids and take a nice sip of whatever it is your drinking right now.

Frank Carloni was a Big Boss with the New Orleans Mob and even had some sway with the docks, right here in England. He had his eyes on this place for a while and when he came to us, not with the intent to belittle us or even have a war, he wanted us to help in the war against another group of fuckers who were no doubt ready to swoop in and wack the massive upper structure that was the New Orleans Mob. 

Frank had some sway, back with the acting Godfather-Chairman of New Orleans, Carlo Oulio. His Godfather wanted to move in and take us down, we had the support of the Irish and Henry Gough, plus with my own support in the justice system of England, we were not going to be taken down without a fight.

Now things were a bit peaceful, my men knew the value of it and knew that if we were going to war, it would have to be worth it and right now, there was not a single reason for us to go to war and that was just the thing, Frank wanted our help and I was ready to help him. So we had a sit-down and we discussed business, territory, favors, pretty much anything was up for payment, they needed support and were turning to us. 

Agreements were made and business was starting up. The New Orleans Mob had our support, we were ready to back them, shit was going to be smooth, only we didn't count on the vengeful Jewish and Asian Gangs joining forces with the rivals of the New Orleans Mob, Whitney Kohrmeck, the Boss of the Irish Orleans Mob and he was nothing like the ones here, that was something we soon come to learn.

Report Post Tip

🆃🅷🅴 🅽🅴🆆 🅾🆁🅻🅴🅰🅽🆂 🅼🅾🅱 - Part III

Whitney Kohrmeck, Leader of the Irish Gang named after him, he had been involved with the vicious war against the New Orleans Mob, believing himself to be better equipped than that of the New Orleans Mob leader, Carlo Oulio and this man had balls, I'll give him that, he did not immediately go after the businesses that made us a ton of cash, he did not go after anything. He waited and knew that we were watching him, his people, and many others. He was a tactical man, something that we had never witnessed before, Whitney was not going to sit back and allow his reign to be over before it truly began. 

He established his very own drug routes and booze warehouses, and trucking companies within London. He did not combat us with weapons or even political power, he waited, establishing his own income on the outskirts of London, even stepping further out. Men were told not to engage him unless they were engaged first, nothing was being done and war was not happening as promised by Frank Carloni. It seemed that things were not going to be happening, only then he struck.

Whitney had planted men inside our businesses, casinos, warehouses, truck companies, construction, and even the docks. He was not going to be outdone and that was proven, he had struck first, taking over our businesses, leaving us with virtually nothing besides our personal coffers, which would leave us whole for a good decade, yet we were screwed, our business had been taken over and we had not seen it coming. 

Whitney had delivered us a promise on the day that the takeovers were done and it was something that would tip the scales in this life. He had told me to stay out of the business of New Orleans and I would get my businesses back or I would die alongside them, now, I would make a choice along with that of my family who advised me, it would indeed change the life as we know it. 

Report Post Tip

🆃🅷🅴 🅽🅴🆆 🅾🆁🅻🅴🅰🅽🆂 🅼🅾🅱 - Part IV

The Hendon Outfit had a family meeting, all the heads of the crews were there, Henry Gough, Kalina Kaelir, Lucille and Lacy Garranzino, and finally, me. We needed to know what we could do regarding the war we had found ourselves in, our businesses had been taking over, although it was the businesses that mattered, we had other shit keeping us whole and enough legal businesses that we could still be a family, yet it was our reputation that was at stake and Whitney knew this, he knew that this was a make or break situation and he held the cards in his hands. It was a move that had us counting our blessings and saying prayers because we needed another divine move. 

As for the Asian and Jewish gangs, they started pushing more drugs and introducing hookers, they were enjoying a free reign over our territories and split it among ourselves. Only we called in a favor and had one of our crews clean up, making sure that certain neighborhoods stayed under our control. It was a nice little reminder to all the other gangs out there and famillies that we were not untouchable, we were on the ropes and the only thing we could do was wait until Frank and his boys made a move, only nothing came, no attacks, no messages, nothing. We were sitting ducks, and that was the moment I realized, we had been played and we were not going to let that go.

All the leaders, crews, and associates of the Hendon Outfit called a retreat at Essex, we gathered our resources and started the plan to take back our territory and push into New Orleans, where new business was going to be found...

Report Post Tip
A Look into The Essex Retreat

-

Henry Gough and Myself had called all of the men, not a single one had missed that day and did not dare to defy the orders of their leaders in that single moment, we were the bosses, not The New Orleans Mobsters who had come to clean us out. We made it clear to anyone who was worth a damn, we were taking a stand and were not going to be pushed out of our own territory, we brought in a couple crews that had been on our bad side, some of them even being Haitians and Irish, but all of them had suffered under this order or better yet, false alliance.

It had finally happened, the call had to be made and I gave Henry the go ahead, it was time for war, fuck Frank and his shifty people, they knew what they were bringing and it was no longer the time to act peaceful or be men of honour, it was time to become Men of Business.

The Essex Retreat had concluded, each of us ready to fuck shit up and begin a new story for ourselves, we were not going to let this go. The New Orleans Underworld had awoken a new beast and it was something that would be spoken about for years to come.

The Hendon Outfit were gonna start bouncing off the ropes and start swinging, we weren't pussies and we weren't gonna start becoming them. No longer were alliances on the table, all that mattered was family and I, Joseph Antonio Pavanno, had my family by my side, ready to become the biggest criminal organization since The Pavanno Crime Family of my old man.

A New Motto would be forged within The Hendon Outfit, business was gonna change. Things were going to change, everything was going to change.

Hendon Outift: Mutare venturus est
Report Post Tip
Mutare venturus est
-
Change, how does that it go about doing what it does? How do we change? The Answer is always simple is it not? You have to want to change, so that must mean, I wanted to become a young Mobster, with women hanging off my every word.

Is it simple lust for power that makes us change? Or is it circumstance, I think that my first option was right. I changed, I became different because I wanted to be, not because I was simply aware of myself and suddenly had a realisation that I needed to change to be better.

Am I better now? Am I a Man of Honor? Am I someone you would want as your friend? I doubt it, I have done and will do things that would place me in the true pits of darkness. Lady Fortuna would not shine down on her bright Son that day, for I would have been nothing but a disappointment.

The Mobsters of my day, well it changed from honor and determination to instinct, a thirst for power, blood, and money.

What had gone wrong? Well you guessed it, the times changed and the people did with it, when you look at my city, you don't see honourable men and women, you only see the past and your desire to allow the new to settle in.

I can and will not allow that to happen, Change be damned! The New Orleans Mob would have to make my blood stain England before that happened and I would still find a way to live, Family above all...
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Following A Brother: Life and Rise of a Hothead
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL