Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 00:15:31
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Tambini Take Down - Part One Started by: Isabella-Luciano on Feb 10, '19 01:21

Adrenaline was a wonderful thing, fueling Louis well beyond his comfort zone on so many occasions and here he was showing back street dentistry skills that would have made him a fortune a few decades before.  He levered a tooth out against a backdrop of screaming and squirming.

“TALK!”

Hayes mumbled incoherently and Louis jabbed the pliers into his ribs.

“LOUDER YOU PIECE OF SHIT!”

Information started spilling out faster than the blood pouring out of the empty socket.  The Tambini’s had a few dozen men but Charlie didn’t know where they were he swore he didn’t.  Louis nodded back to his guys who held Charlie’s head and mouth…a few seconds later another tooth clattered to the floor.  Charlie coughed blood onto himself as Louis stepped back.

“What’s the plan Charlie?  You know we know you know.  Now tell us and this will end quickly, I promise”

“No plan…Louis, I swear…”

“Why the fuck are we now getting the FBN crawling through my business?  Why the fuck are people dying from the shit you’re peddling?”

The irony that people were overdosing from the shit his own guys were selling wasn’t lost on Louis but at least it wasn’t poison sold as something other than it was.

“That’s Tambini….not me”

Louis walked across to one of the cars in the chop shop and removed the clips on the battery and lifted it out.

“That all you’re saying on the matter?”

Louis removed the cap from the battery and poured some of the acid on Charlie’s hand.  He screamed as the acid ate away at his flesh.  Louis pulled another tooth out and shouted above all the noise.

“TALK YOU FUCKING PRICK!  TALK!!”

Finally it all spewed forth; the few dozen men, the plan for revenge, the bribed cops and the location where Old Man Tambini was hiding out.  Louis nodded to his men and they let go of Charlie.  His feeble frame slumped against the chair, blood oozing from his mouth and snot pouring from his nostrils.  

Louis grabbed a rag, wiped his face and hands and grabbed a lifting chain from one of the engine cranes.  He threw it on to Charlie’s limp body, looked at the teeth on the floor and walked over to Bella and Aurelio his face sweating with exertion.

“We take him to the Tambini’s tonight and string him up outside so they know we’re coming.”

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Luis was sitting in his office watching his brand new tube television smoking a cigarette when Joe barged in and was holding a paper.. Intrigued by what was on the T.V he sat down and started watching with his boss.. setting the paper down on the desk quietly.. Whenever Luis watched this thing people were always amazed. It didn't have many shows or channels but the rich folk seemed to adore it. The thing had a hefty price tag so not many families were privy to it... Luis turned and lifted the paper off the desk and unfolded it. He briefly read through it and set it down on the desk and finished watching his show before shutting off the T.V and turning to Joe

"That thing is one hell of a machine. Best thing man has created besides cigarettes." Luis said as he stuck a smoke in his mouth and snagged his zippo off the desk and lifted the flame to it, exhaling some smoke with it.

"So the letter was from Mrs. Byrne.. it seems she has a job for us. Said it might be something up our alley."

"Ah, I knew I smelled her perfume on the envelope.. I know that scent anywhere-" Joe started to drift off thinking about Isabella before Luis threw a piece of crumpled paper at his face awaking him from his daydream

"Don't even think about it stupid. Gavin will have your head on a platter in a seconds... Anyways she say she wants us to check out the Blue Heaven Roadside Motel... she said Tyler Durden and the Tambini crew might have set up a new prostitution ring.." Luis said as he took another drag off his cigarette and exhaled

"Man, fucking Mr. Durden doesn't quit. We took out that one weasel kidnapping our girls down in South Philly's Red Light District.. what was that stupid fucks name.. oh yea Leo..." Joe grinned, remembering each detail vividly

"It appears not, and that is exactly the reason why she called us, she wants us to go down and handle the situation..." he stuck the cigarette in his mouth and leaned forward as he drew a piece of pen and paper from his drawer and wrote a large paragraph and signed it before folding it up and handing it to Joe.

"Take that down to her office... And onn the way back go pickup Vito and Mike we're gonna need them too..." he said as he took the final drag off his cigarette and put it out in the ashtray. Joe took the paper off the desk and tipped his hat in respect to his boss as he left the office. Luis turned the T.V back on and leaned back in his chair grabbing his drink from his desk and taking a swig as he watched..whatever the hell this was on the T.V....

Charlie lay on the floor in a puddle of his own piss, blood, and battery acid.  He listened to Louis speak and tracked his movements as he walked over to the Byrne bitch who hugged him as if they were at some company picnic instead of a house of horrors.

"We'll see that it's done, Godfather.  Get some rest.  You'll need every ounce of your strength and energy tomorrow."  

Already the thug, he didn't know the kid's name, was picking up a tarp and coming towards him.  He couldn't hear another word as the world was drowned out by the crumpling plastic and his own cries of agony.  Up he went into the air and then he landed hard in the trunk again, the chains were thrown mercilessly upon him.  Then, the trunk was closed and blessedly his world plunged into the black abyss of unconsciousness.

The trunk came open sometime later.  The cold night air cut through him as the goon lifted him out of the trunk again.  Byrne had the chain and she was moving away from him fast.  "Please..."  He tried to talk to the young man carrying him, he knew it was unlikely he'd get any mercy, but he was desperate and he had no other plays left.

"Put him down on the sidewalk,"  Byrne instructed her young companion. 

"End it ... please, don't leave me like this."  He begged, hoping he could burn his face into the kid's memory... at least if the shit had to have nightmares about him for the rest of his life it might be some small slap back at the people who were condemning him.

The young man did as he was told and Charlie began to shiver.  He didn't know if it was the cold or fear but his whole skeleton rattled and he couldn't stop it. 

Byrne stepped into his line of sight and those brown eyes of hers stared down at him.

"You religious?"  She had the audacity to ask him.  Here he was about to die and she thought a fucking prayer was going to matter?

"F-fuck you."  he stammered through tears.

She picked up the end of the chain with a rather large metal hook now affixed to it.  "When you get to hell,"  She said looking at the hook and then turning her eyes back down to him.  "... you might keep it to yourself who you pissed off in life.  There are some people down there who are going to have a field day with you if they know what you're in for."

Charlie started to speak but a terrible wet hissing sound began and abruptly he couldn't make his voice work.  Byrne had moved.  She had her hand above his chest, he made his eyes look down to see what she'd done just as she pulled up on the hook hard and then he knew the true meaning of terror.  He wanted to scream but no sound came out when he opened his mouth wide, only blood which leaked out over his lips and chin.  Byrne nodded and stepped out of his line of sight for a moment. 

And then he was flying, up, up into the air.  He wasn't going to hell, he realized.  He was going to heaven, to be an angel!  The last laugh was on her!  He looked down at the stupid bitch as his body began to convulse and he felt death's boney grip closing around his heart - crushing the last of the life out of him.

Then he stopped.  Unable to speak, scream, or breathe... he just hung there watching them stare up at him, realizing that he wasn't going to Heaven at all.  He hadn't been flying... but lifted, put on display, he was the vendetta message for the man inside the house which he could now see in his fading vision.

The gates of Heaven, nor the demons in Hell, were the last thing Charlie saw... instead, it was Tambini's home - close enough to almost spit on, but so far away that he'd be dead long before he was ever even noticed.  Strung up like an angel on a Christmas tree from a street lamp for the would-be mob boss to find the next morning.  A promise that death and Race Street were coming for him.  

Report Post Tip

The glow of red still filled the night sky from the mishap on 6th street in South Philadelphia. The rush of adrenaline was slowly subsiding from Rayne's body as her and Billy made their ways back to the sewing factory lofts. The walk back seemed a whole hell of a lot shorter then the walk out to the storage facilities but wasn't that always the case. Always seemed going somewhere felt longer then coming home or in this case back to the meeting spot. Every once in a while Rayne made sure to check over her shoulder to take a glance at the sky, by the time they made it back to the block the lofts were located on, all signs of the fire were out of sight.

A sigh left her mouth, one loud enough to catch Billy's attention.

"You ok?" He asked her while still gripping his side, stopping under a street light. She could tell he was in a bit of pain, which makes sense. Getting shot is one thing but then doing what they did at the storage facilities without even wrapping it up was a bit crazy. It spoke wonders about his character and his willingness to do whatever he possibly could for the cause. It was something to admire, really.

"Yeah I'm fine, just can't see the glowing red in the sky no more. It was quite the beautiful sight." Rayne said as she took a step towards him and looked down at his side. His hand pressing against his even more blood soaked shirt, squeezing through the fence on their way out must have caused the wound to open up even more.

"Can I take a look at that?"

He shook his head from side to side and motioned towards the sewing factory lofts which were just up ahead.

"Not here, let's get inside and report what we found, then I.." He could see the look on her face when he mentioned I as himself. "or we can look at it. I'm fine, trust me I've dealt with worse."

She stood there and crossed her arms, subtly shaking her head back and fourth. "You're one of the most stubborn people I know you realize this? Fine though, let's go."

With that they continued to walk, was only a few moments later that they were at and in the front door to the lofts. They had no trouble getting in this time as the guard held the door opened for them. Then a few moments after that were upstairs in the meeting area. It was quite obvious when they walked into the room that Mrs. Byrne and Mr. Mezzo still weren't back. Whatever they were doing must have been something big, with a shrug she went searching for some bandages while Billy found somewhere comfortable to sit.

At this point they weren't going anywhere else, not until everyone came back at least.

Bella's head still was pounding from all the stress and the fight earlier.  She rubbed her throat and tried to will away the pain.  Aurelio parked the car out front of the lofts and almost immediately Linval and Neil were approaching the car.

Bella didn't say a word, she just patted Aurelio on his upper thigh giving him only the briefest glance, "You did good work tonight."  With that she oozed out the door and onto the sidewalk, feeling as if her body were too heavy to lift quickly.  

"Boss..."  Linval said walking up to her, far too serious.  Bella's heart skipped a beat.

"Gavin?"  She demanded to know if something had happened to her husband.

"No word yet.  The kids are fine too."  He added hoping to stop her from worrying about her family.  "There was an explosion though."

"A what?"  Bella's stared in disbelief.

"Firefighters are dealing with it.  It was one of the locations on your list, the old textiles factory."

"Oh my god... who did we send there?"

"I don't know."  Linval admitted, "But there are some people upstairs now."

Bella didn't waste another moment.  Someone had to know who was there and if they were, as of yet, unaccounted for!  When the doors to the elevator opened into the loft, Bella rushed inside calling out, "Who's here?"  Her bodyguards and Aurelio shadowing her.  "HELLO?!?"

Report Post Tip

Kenzi coughed hard, then again when she tried to take a breath and got nothing but lungs full of smoke. Something had gone terribly wrong. The air around her was thick and hotter than hell itself. Opening her eyes, she couldn't see anything more than wreckage of concrete, wood and steel; all surrounded by an eerie orange glow. It took a few moments for her to realize that she was no longer crouched behind a support beam above the factory floor. Instead, she was face-down on the factory floor with the remnants of the support beams around her. The explosion. It must have caused the ceiling to fall in, taking Kenzi down with it.  She reached her arms out to crawl forward, and with the first few movements she cringed with a sharp pain in her left side and her right ankle. The sound of crackling flames around her were cut by the sound of sirens growing louder and louder. Kenzi froze for a moment. That was cops or firemen, or both, but Kenzi knew she didn't need to be found by either. Clenching her jaw, she belly crawled back in the direction of the loading dock, trying hard not to look at the mangled and charred bodies scattered around.

Three Hours Earlier

Just as the bells in the Presbyterian church began to chime six, Kenzi approached the building where an old textile factory had once been housed. According to the little intelligence they had, something had set up shop in there, and it wasn't welcome by the Race Street higher ups. Making sure no one had followed her, Kenzi made herself as scarce as possible and slipped quietly around the side of the building until she found a loading dock with a metal roll-up door. The pin hinge was unlocked, so it was very easy for Kenzi to pull it up just enough for her to crawl inside, then pull it back down. 

It was completely dark, save for a very little amount of light that came from a long row of narrow windows near the ceiling of the first floor. Best she could tell, it was a three-story building, and the first floor had what looked like a catwalk bordering the walls overhead. That was exactly the vantage point she needed. The building, at that point, was quiet, so Kenzi walked the lower floor until she came to a large area that was almost empty except for two long rows of tables heaped with glass, tubes, and all kinds of jars and jugs. Kenzi had seen this once before, while doing a run for Angelo across town in New York. Whoever they were, they had to be cooking meth. From the corner of her eye, she saw a metal ladder that led up to the catwalk. Unsure of how much longer she'd be alone, she scrambled up the ladder and found a corner behind a massive support beam that she could hide behind and still see the floor below and the work tables.

Shortly after sunset, Kenzi heard the thundering sound of the metal door being rolled up, followed by several men's voices.

"Get that shit off the truck quick.  I want at least three batches cooking before Vinny gets here."

Kenzi made sure that she was still within the shadow, but inched up just a bit to see as much as she could. One man in a long coat was ordering three others around. The three men with him were lugging boxes and crates, stacking them near the tables. 

"You know, you could help, huh Jerry?"

"Ah, quit your bitchin' and get started."

From her bag, Kenzi pulled out a small note pad and started jotting things down. She wrote down every name someone called- Vinny, Charlie, Tambini, and others. With a little grin, Kenzi realized that she was in the right place getting exactly what Bella needed. While she watched for another hour, she made an elaborate sketch of the factory floor, including the work tables. Another man appeared from the loading dock, a more well-dressed and much larger man. The four men greeted him somewhat respectfully, and Kenzi was able to surmise that he was Vinny. As she watched for the next hour, she listened and sketched the faces of each of the five men as best she could see them. At one point, she smelled something foul, and looked up from her notepad. It seemed two of the men below smelled it, too. The apparent leader let out a loud string of curses.

"What the fuck did you do?"

"I don't know! The jug said it was brake fluid!"

Kenzi peered over the catwalk again to see what all the fuss was about, stuffing the notepad back into her bag.

A second later, an ear-splitting "boom" shattered the windows and rattled the walls.

The taxi driver slowed the car to a stop in front of the Sewing Factory Lofts. He turned and looked at the girl with great concern.

"You sure you're ok?  You want me to take you to the hospital or something?"

Kenzi shook her head and dug a ten dollar bill from her bag without a word. She opened the door and got out, relieved to see home. Limping and clutching her side, she made her way into the building. As the elevator slowly began its trek up to the top floor, Kenzi propped herself against the wall and took out the notepad, shaking out the dust and ash and coughing once more before the doors opened. Linval turned to see her stagger out of the elevator.

"I think I got something for Bella."

Linval caught @Kenzi, "BOSS!"

Bella turned around and ran over to the opening doors.  She looked to Neil and said hoarsely, "Send someone to find @Giovanni_Ferrari, now!"

Neil hauled ass down the stairs, not bothering with the elevator.  A runner would be sent for Giovanni to tell him that Kenzi had made it back to the lofts but wash hurt.

"Get her to the couch."  Bella said to Linval who carefully took Kenzi into the den and put her upon the couch. 

It was only now that Bella spotted @RayneMartini and @Billy_Mastrosimone who didn't look much better than Kenzi did.  While the work she'd done earlier, and her near-death experience were pretty dam bad, seeing her younger friends and associates bleeding and rough around shook Bella to her core.

"@Aurelio,"  Bella whose neck was a mass of bruises in the shape of a man's fingers, pushed herself to talk louder than she should have, her voice cracking, There's alcohol and a medkit in the kitchen on the counter... bring it."  

She looked to the young people in what used to be her living room and prayed a silent prayer for the rest of the people who'd gone out tonight.  She hoped they'd faired better than the ones here.

"What the hell happened?"

Report Post Tip

Still trying to clear the smoke from her lungs, Kenzi coughed again, cringing as the force upset her already painful side. She held out the notepad to Bella, taking shallow breaths to try to avoid the pain in her ribs. 

"It's a meth lab. Well, it was. I think they work for your guy, Tambini. I wrote down all the names I heard before the bottom floor went up. I was above. Ceiling came down with me. But, I sketched out their faces. I thought maybe you might recognize some of them."

She forced a ghost of a grin to Bella. 

"Did I get what you needed?" 

Rayne was sitting next to Billy having a bit of a chat, they were talking about the first time they met at the dice tables. When Bella rushed off he elevator and into the main area of the lofts.

"Who's here? HELLO!" Bella questioned with a heightened tone in her voice.

A tone that made Rayne jump, she wasn't paying attention to anything but the conversation she was in. So to say Bella made her jump was a bit of an understatement. Her head whipped around and locked eyes with Bella's. 

"Uhm... I'm here..." She paused and turned her head towards Billy, then back at Bella before standing up.

"Billy is here too."

She watched as Bella looked her up and down and then glanced over to Billy who was still laying on the floor, still in his blood soaked shirt. Her eyes widened to the sight.

"He's bleeding, he needs medical attention!"

Rayne put her hands up in front on her. "It's ok, he's ok. It looks worse then what it is, I've already bandaged him up."

Bella looked around Rayne towards Billy whom gave her a nod, agreeing to what Rayne had just said.

"What the fuck happened? I'm told there was an explosion, at the textile factory?"

"Well about that...." Rayne stopped before continuing, if Bella was this up in arms about the explosion at the textile factory, Rayne didn't know how she would handle hearing about the explosion at the storage facilities.

"So, I'm not sure how to put this lightly. So I'm just going to say it. You said the textile factory blew up, which keep in mind I had no idea about until 30 seconds ago. Billy and myself were on the other side of the district, checking out the storage facilities. I know you said it was recon only and that was the intentions of it, was going to be an in and out type thing."

"What did you do?????"

Rayne put her hands together then pushed them apart while making a Boom sound. She half smiled during the reveal, a reveal that Bella didn't seem to find overly funny. As she placed her hand in her forehead and shook her head.

"I can explain, truly I can." There was a couple moments of silence, Rayne was ready to catch the wrath of Bella. The tension in the room felt suffocating, she wanted to wait to hear what Bella had to say. Though she remembered she had also visited Mr. Wu's earlier in the day. "Oh and I also have some information about Mr. Wu's and before you ask that place is still intact."

Bella sighed. 

Frustration at the mess, fear of Louis' reaction, and dread over what might have happened to herself and her friends left her ragged.  She reminded herself that her temper was something she could not afford to lose right now.  She was the ranking member of the family on hand - it fell to her to sort this shit out and make sure everything was okay.

She held up a hand, shaking it lightly with a look of restrained fury.  She closed her eyes, took a breath and then said, "One.  I'm very glad you're okay.  That's my priority.  Two.  Louis won't have your asses because as it turns out he's decided to make the Tambini's sweat a little.  So... without meaning to the lot of you have managed to do just that.  You've put the screws down on his operations and we've sent a message he's not likely to misunderstand."

She drew a steadying breath and let it out slowly.

"The textiles and storage facilities are a loss..."  She rubbed her throat and looked over Kenzi's notes.  "Fuck 'em.  A few less shitheads to kill tomorrow.  Now, tell me about Mr. Wu's.  That's the best goddamn sushi place in the whole fucking city... it's not in flames too, is it?"  She tried to keep her cool but her biting sarcasm couldn't be kept out of her last remarks about Wu's place.  

Dear God, I hope Luis isn't burning down the fucking hotel or we're going to do nearly as much damage to our own district as that bastard Tambini did!

Report Post Tip

Rayne took a small step backwards once Bella sighed, she knew she wasn’t happy. It was more so to keep out of range of a potential smack upside the head then anything. She was expecting to hear an earful, possibly worse  and it probably would have been well deserved. Rayne knew she disobeyed the recon only order, though it was for good intentions. She knew that amount of explosives could end everything, Philadelphia especially South Philly could have been left in ruins. If she had to do it all over again, she’d do it exactly the same way. 

She wanted to explain herself about the storage facility but Bella inquiried about Mr. Wu’s. So instead of pushing the issue any further at the moment Rayne gave her the information she needed. 

“Ah, Mr. Wu’s! So as expected the Tambini’s are using the upstairs for a gambling operation. Now I’m not sure what’s all up there but as Giovanni and myself were sitting down to eat a group of men came waking in. They gave off the whole we own this place vibe and had no regard for anything or anyone. Hell they even bumped Wu while he was at our table, made him spill an entire glass of water on my lap. It looked like I pissed myself.”

Rayne smirked to the comment, hoping it would lighten the mood a tad bit but it did nothing. 

“Anyways, long story short. Mr. Wu has zero involvement in the Tambini gambling operations that’s going on upstairs. They don’t give him a cut, pay him or anything. Not sure how they’ve strong armed him but they did. Daytime activity is minimal upstairs, assuming night time is the money hours for them.” 

Rayne took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. 

“I know you don’t want to hear it cause the place is a lose already but the storage facility was filled with ether bombs, enough to destroy numerous city blocks. I couldn’t leave it in their possession. So if you need to blame someone for the mishap there it was my fault, Billy had nothing to do with it.”

Bella narrowed her eyes, "Ether bombs..."  She was horrified.  The scope of the devastation which might have been caused to the city came rushing back to her in memories of the fall of Race Street.  Only... this might have been worse. 

Then, her mind began working a mile a minute.

"Tambini wants Louis and his operation destroyed out of a need for vengeance,"  She began pacing like a cat confined in a small space.  "But he had enough to do that with the feds and the drug ring alone."

She stared ahead, blankly, as if focusing on something no one else could see, "If the plan wasn't to go into an all-out war with us, why the hell would he need to make bombs..."  

Bella remembered the list in her hand.  She looked down at the list of names again.  Her pupil's expanded and her heart quickened.  

Moment after moment, the Philly Don was growing paler as she began to fear that her informants had given her information which she, unintentionally, might have twisted to fit her own narrative.  After all, sometimes one thing could be easily mistaken as another, especially if the person putting the evidence together had a reason to be hurt or angry still.  Rubbing her throat, she realized that was the very definition of what she and Louis both were.  They'd lost so many people they loved on the Pier, it was entirely possible they'd read this situation all wrong.

Her mind fluttered back to Charlie, coughing up his teeth and his information... and the looks on his face every time Louis didn't believe what he was sharing because it didn't fit their idea of the truth.  

If that was the case if her logic train was backward on the track, then the most important person in her life wasn't off leading a madman & a handful of his goons on a merry chase... instead, he was waltzing into an enemy base camp on the eve of a war!

She looked up to Rayne & Billy.  Perhaps they had information that could confirm it.  In a voice just above a whisper, she asked, "Did you hear any names... any at all before those bombs went off?"

Report Post Tip

The ice in Louis’ Lagavulin clinked against the side of the glass as the glass sat on the desk in the railway office.  The windows of the building rattled as the storage unit and textile factories crumpled into piles of concrete, steel and dust.  Louis had been washing his hands and changing out of his bloodstained clothes when the shock waves hit.  Experience and common sense told him that good news did not arrive this way.

Kalinic appeared immediately.

“What the fuck was that Kalinic?”

“I don’t know but we need to get out of here boss.”

Louis stopped and looked blankly at Kalinic, sometimes there was nothing like stating the obvious.

“You think?  Where is Bella?  We need to get there now.”

“She’s at the lofts boss.  I’ll get the car.”

Louis ran down the stairs, running for the second time today.  It was starting to become a habit.  The car journey to the lofts went by in a flash.  In the distance an orange glow told a tale of storage units in flames but it was a tale yet to be told.

Louis bounded up the stairs and was greeted by a hoard of people.  There were faces he recognised and some new ones he didn’t know.  He nodded a greeting and hunted out Bella.

“What the hell is going on?”

Though she hadn't met him personally yet, Kenzi knew from the previous gathering that the man who'd just hurried in was the head of the family, Louis Mezzo. Not wanting to look like some kind of slouch, Kenzi pulled herself up and sat up as straight as she could. It was time again to listen and learn. 

​​​​​

Rayne shook her head from side to side, she didn’t hear any names. Hell she had zero contact with anyone besides Billy at the storage facility. 

“I didn’t catch any names, the only thing I came in contact with anyone other then Billy was on my way out of the building. There were four people, three men and one woman but they were all laid out. I can almost guarantee you none of them are still alive. I mean by the time the explosion actually happened Billy and I were half a block away, if not for the car we took refuge you things may have been bad.”

She glanced back at Billy to wave him over. 

“If anyone heard something it would surely have been Billy.”

Suddenly Louis walked through the opened area, the place went silent as he spoke.

Bella stood a little straighter as Louis entered the loft. 

When he demanded an explanation she nodded. 

"I told you we believed Durden was in bed with Tambini.  My people suspected that he was funding his operation here in the city to sew the kind of chaos that fucker loves so much?"

Bella's gaze downcast, "Rayne and Billy detonated ether bombs that they at the storage facilities, so they couldn't be used against us..."  

She knew as well as Louis did that ether bombs were the very sort of thing Durden used to hit large companies and high profile targets in his efforts to undermine 'the system' which he loathed so much.  Ether bombs were a VERY BIG step up from the molotovs the Tambini family had used on the pier just a short time ago. 

Even without the list of names Kenzi had handed over, it was strongly suggestive.

"And Kenzi found a massive meth operation inside the old textile factory... which, apparently, also had an accident tonight.  Of course, a drug lab isn't so much a shock as these names she managed to catch while she was there."

Bella passed the list to Louis. 

Anyone of those names was common on its own, not the sort of thing that would stand out.  When more than a few on the list were the first names of people on Durden's payroll, it added to the growing picture that the ether bombs had begun to paint.

"I think we need to consider that Tambini isn't leading this operation ... he's just riding coattails.  He's here to watch Durden work & to try and finish us off after his Godfather is done."

She glanced to the younger mobsters and spelled it out.  "Tyler Durden is in South Philly and considering what Rayne and Billy found, I think we need to consider the fact that he may be here to cause as much chaos and as high a body count as he possibly can."

She shook her head, "I was just about to send my men out to check on the rest of our people who are still out on recon and..."  and she knew this next part of her plan had little hope at all at being successful, "... to track down my husband before he stumbles into the middle of Tyler Durden's fucking war room."

Report Post Tip

Giovanni was in a bar balancing some numbers that didn’t add up for his fathers business when people stiffed him on his loans so he was taking the payment out of the guy in other ways and leaving an example what happens when you fuck with Joe Ligambi. He was in the process of smashing a few more things of the deadbeat when one of Isabella’s people interupted him.

”Joey you gotta come quick we need to get to Isabellas loft now.”

Joey looked at the man, “Look I’m a little busy right now collecting debts as you can see tell Aunt Bella I’ll be there as soon as I can.”

The guy shook his head, “No Joey you don’t understand Kenzi, she’s been hurt.”

Joey slowly turned towards the man and walked towards him grabbing him by the collar lifting him up, “What? Get your ass outside to my bike you better fucking explain this shit on the way there.”

Joey headed to the loft as fast as he could go, if his dad hated him driving a motorcycle before he woulda nearly fainted see how reckless he was being right now as he raced to be at Kenzi’s side. The runner to his credit tried to tell and explain what happened but the wind was too much and Joey was seeing red.

Upon arriving Joey ran up to the loft and went through the doors, probably a little less quiet than he should have as multiple monsters pulled their guns on him in case it was a threat. They all lowered their weapons seeing who it was as Joeys eyes darted around the for Kenzi, as he rushed to her side and held her close; hopefully without hurting anymore than she was already. 

“I’m sorry I’m late Kenzi are you okay? Aunt Bella what happened and who the fuck has a death wish?”

Report Post Tip

Despite the throbbing pain from her ribs, Kenzi's eyes brightened even she heard Joey's voice. Her arms were around him as soon as he was within reach of her spot on the couch. She could hear his heart racing, probably from the adrenaline, and gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek.

"I'm ok. There was an explosion at a place I was scouting for Bella. I was in the rafters when the blast brought down the ceiling."

She brushed some errant hairs from the ashen smudges on her face and smiled proudly, whispering to him as Bella and Don Mezzo talked on.

​​​​​​"I did my first job  though. I got good information, I think it helped."

Billy winced and grabbed at his side waiting for everyone else to finish before he spoke. He didn't want to interrupt, not now. They had moves to plan.

"I didn't hear no names at the storage place. I went to the dog kennels before that though, and almost didn't make it back. I gotta thank a few friends for that. Couple of cops tried to rough me up and take my money. One of em shot me."

He pointed to his stomach then.

After that, I went to the storage place with Rayne and well, you know what happened there."

He screwed up his face as he thought back over the events of the night.

"I did hear one guy's name, Capello. He ran the kennels, seems like he was the guy in charge."

He took a step forward and lowered his voice, reaching out and touching Bella's arm with his un-bloodied hand.

"I'm sorry I fucked up tonight. I'm normally better than this, but I promise the Kennels guys and the cops there, they thought I was just a guy from out of town."

Listening to what was being said by Kenzi and Billy, the young man was literally shaking with rage. He knew Tyler and his scum more than well enough having been shot by them not far from where they were now, that was one thing but harm coming to Kenzi? That was not gonna fucking happen.

"Whats the next move Bella, cause heads are gonna fucking roll for this, mark my words the outlaws will see every last person who ever helped one of Tyler's people to their fucking graves."

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Tambini Take Down - Part One
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL