Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 16:58:27
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
UPDATED: Privacy Policy For All Players Started by: Squishy on Feb 08, '19 17:17
Can the spam rules be updated so we don’t have people spamming 5 replies in a row?

But for real, thank you Izzy. This is a great update and I deeply appreciate all the time and effort you spend to make this game fun and playable.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

ok, would you like to apply that to people who post in the streets (RP) then reply to themselves over and over again as replies? id be down for that

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Insta there is a big difference between posting 5 times in a row that has one sentence each, than multiple replies that have paragraphs. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $75,000 Tip

When did people replying to themselves over and over start? It is quite the bore. 

Report Post Tip

I don't think it has been happening for too long

Report Post Tip

In past characters, I would start a thread, leave it open for someone to join, if not in a few day .... then post again, leaving a spot open. Ain't happened yet. To me the RP of the game is now just MP (My Play). Unless it's crew exclusive. Main reason why I have not posted anything with this character.

Role Play is a form of banter and telling a story, in my opinion, you have no clue where the next person is going to take it ... which is the concept of RP, the joy of trying to make it work. I can roll with the punches and have a GREAT story, no matter who (in character) replies.

These current postings seem to be one or two sided. Can't find a way in ......

Again, just my thoughts on it.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Mr. Malone with all due respect I feel what you are saying. We just are not important enough. The list of lack of import people or even their relevance is to this "way if life" is their way not ours.

Report Post Tip

I hear what you are saying Bubbly, and to a good deal of respect, agree with what you are saying. I have RL issues for a few days, but will try again when that is done.

Report Post Tip

Would you like to RP, Bubbly? Quite frankly, I believe most, if not all, consistent writers would be more than happy to include new people in stories, all it takes is a little communication and outreach. For the state of the forums however:

With any great piece of writing you will likely see monologues alongside conversation. One's story is just as easily influenced by their inner-most thoughts and actions because of internal conflict as their adventures and interactions with others. You may prefer seeing others interact with them. You may prefer seeing people interact in their own story. Either way, people generally try to put out (at least I hope) quality content.

At the end of the day, I would like to have people reading my work and enjoying it. I hope the forums are a place that people go for enjoyment. If you don't see writing there that you enjoy reading, perhaps write it yourself, collaborate with others as necessary, and most importantly enjoy yourself. This is a game, so hopefully you can get some fun out of it! :)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Thank you Cecelia. I'm not really new. Been there done that with the Rp. 

Report Post Tip

Had almost forgotten that you can't force people to use 3rd party websites under risk of losing your character, glad Jen reminded me...

Report Post Tip

Constance (sibling of) spot on. I would also like to see to redeem gift not given as a notice to the gifter in the previous character name. Some people just want a fresh start and a different type of run. 

Report Post Tip

Bobby_Pin if you really want to avoid letting the person who purchased it for you know you used it, you can 'clean it' by gifting it to someone who gifts it back.

Report Post Tip

You can also cut out the middle man and just re-gift it straight to yourself. I tested it, worked on the one I tried it on.

Report Post Tip

Sorry for the double post, but just to clarify this too, it doesn't send the person who gifted it to you a personal if you re-gift it so they'll never know!

Report Post Tip

Thanks guys top tips right there!

Report Post Tip

I agree on the single RP frustrations too. Where are the organised BA starts between people and the second someone not originally 'planned' in the RP say something the ones wishing to run the RP jump on it and find a way to really include them. Surely this is a skill of RP? I guess I am old school. 

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: UPDATED: Privacy Policy For All Players
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL