Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 15:58:08
Page:  1 
Anyone playing Apex? Started by: CASHMONEYMILLIONAIRE on Feb 09, '19 07:48
Just as the title says, anyone playing Apex?

Xboxone?
Report Post Tip

Tried it out on PC, played a couple games, but I didn't like it.

Report Post Tip
What didnt you like about it, syr?
Report Post Tip

I'm not a fan of classes/heroes in first person shooters generally, as I think they can easily break the balance of the game, and the gun play also didn't impress me. I may be biased by the fact that I hate futuristic guns, though. I guess I'll stick to CS:GO Danger Zone for the time being.

One thing I did like about Apex is the freedom of movement, which is cool with the map having a lot of verticality.

Report Post Tip
I'm not certain what Apex is! Well except that it's a shooter from the last post. But I can't say I've tried it!
Report Post Tip
I am
It’s enjoyable
Report Post Tip

the game has created some noise. I haven't played any FPS for years so this might be the time to give the genre a try.

Report Post Tip

Yup the one thing I wish for would be more legends to choose from, it would make it a lot more fun, but I'm sure they will be adding some soon other than that it’s very enjoyable and fun.

Report Post Tip

is it like fortnite??

Report Post Tip

its a pretty good

game

Report Post Tip

Played quite a few games, won 2. Its pretty good, shame there's no solos / duos.

Report Post Tip

I am going to start playing it on PC soon enough

Report Post Tip

Thinking about it but idk if its going to be the same as the other BR games plus no solos make it a little harder of a sell to me.

Report Post Tip

Im trying to get into it but the game keeps crashing every few matches, some memory nonsense bullshit. 

Anyway, I am looking for people to play it with, hit me up if you are down for a few games. Im quite bad at it but we can be terrible together!

Report Post Tip

never tried playing it 

Report Post Tip
yeah its an awesome game
Report Post Tip

I've played this game for a couple of hours, it's fun so far.

Report Post Tip

incredible game, got it on pc. love it

Report Post Tip

Doesn't seem too bad, shame it's not on steam and has to use such a subpar client.

Report Post Tip
I currently have it downloading on my PS4 but I can’t imagine I will play a lot of it as I am still loving RDR2
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Anyone playing Apex?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL