Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 08:51:04
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Bobby's Bagels Started by: BobbyLashley on Feb 11, '19 12:11
The blue paint was fresh on the walls and the new tables and chairs were finally arriving, BobbyLashley was excited. He hadn't seen a bagel shop here in Detroit and hoped that it would do it justice. He got Simone the new manager for the bagel shop to start setting the new floor plan and finishing touches. The new price board was finally arriving and the shop was ready to open.

"The first to arrive will recieve a free bagel on the house"

Simone nodded and started finishing putting up the board.

Bobby's Bagels

Plain Bagel- $1

Cheese Bagel- $2

Cream and Jam Bagel- $3

Sweet Bagel -$3

Special- Meatball Marinara Bagel- $5

Bobby couldn't wait for customers to come in, he thought this should do really well because he hasn't seen a Bagel shop for miles around.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Tutte were glad for this joint were opened and gets in and order some take-away-food.

"Hey can I hvae 2 Special plz and I want them with me, will eat them out on a little picknick were my thoughts!

Report Post Tip
Taking a walk down Corktown during his break from conducting business. Genesis headed toward Bobby's Bagels and heads inside. He quickly smelled the aroma of fresh baked bagels. He walks up to the counter and begins to scour the menu. 'Oh, Meatball Marinara Bagel, that sounds tempting!, he thought.

"Good morning Bobby, hope all is well. I have never tried the Special bagel, so I will take 2 please!"
Report Post Tip

Wonderful morning here and the stomache tells Tutte its time for some breakfast so he hurries into Bobby's bagels to buy some newly baked bread.

"Hey Bobby I will have 4 of your cheese bagels, here you have $8 for it, thanks a lot man"

Report Post Tip
Bobby was finally back in Detroit, he could see a few customers inside so things looked promising, he decided he would put a shift in today to see how everything was going. He noticed Tutte and Genesis was trying out the special bagel. That was also Bobby's favourite.

Genesis asked if Bobby was well.

" I am very well thank you, how about yourself? and yes you Definately have to try that special bagel it's amazing.
Report Post Tip
Bobby visits his Bagel shop in Detroit for the fist time in a few days. Business wasn't really going that well, so Bobby decided to add something new to his menu.

For one week only:

Steak and cheese Bagel

Bobby hopes that it will bring customers in otherwise he was going to have to close this business.
Report Post Tip

Cactus was up bright and early to began work but before so he wanted to fill his stomach with a quick bite.

He headed on down to Bobby's Bagels.

"Good morning fellas!" Cactus said as he made his entrance.

Report Post Tip
Bobby could see Cactus was in a very cheering mood.

"Did you valentines night go well then?? Also what will you be having today wanna try my new steak and cheese Bagel, I think your gonna like it.

Bobby hands Cactus a little bit Just to try to see if he liked it.

"What you think?"
Report Post Tip

Cactus chuckles.

"Now now, a gentleman doesn't kiss and tell do they?" Cactus says with a smirk then follows up, "But yes, it did!"

He chuckles once more then when asked what it is he would like he takes a quick glance at the menu.

Bobby then shares with him the newest addition to the menu. Cactus tries the sample with no hesitation. 

"Mmm, that's really good actually! I'll take two of them!"

Report Post Tip
Bobby could see that Cactus was really enjoying the new bagel, the fact he bought another he new that they would see well so decided to have a sign printed to put outside to introduce the new bagel.

The sign arrived the next morning to put outside, a que started to form and people were coming in to try put the new Bagel.

Bobby could see that Cactus was waiting in the line, he told him to jump the que because he was the one that came up with the idea to put the sign outside as well as have the original one inside on the board.

"Hey my friend what would you like today as it's on the house, you see how many people there are out there waiting to try the new Bagel it's insane."
Report Post Tip
After a long busy day Bobby started to clean the kitchen down, he had a lot of customers today and they all loved the new bagel, he decided he would keep it for the foreseeable future as it did so well.

Bobby wanted to try something different maybe a chicken tikka one he just wasn't sure if it would work because Bagels are slightly sweet, he went completely against the idea and chose to do a smoked salmon bagel instead.

Today's Special

Smoked Salmon Bagel - $8

Bobby would see how well it did and go from there he liked the fact he was able to try different things and had the customer base to do it.
Report Post Tip

Kenneth enters the shop and walks towards an empty table. He sees BobbyLashley and waves at him. Kenny remembers one time he was in Seattle and visited a shop from the man, he liked it. The food was delicious and quickly Bobby's food shops became Kenny's favorite places to have a bite to eat.

He sits and signals the waiter and she comes to him.

"Good afternoon. Can you bring me two Cheese Bagel?" She writes down his order then goes to get it.

Report Post Tip
Bobby notices Kenny in his Bagel shop, the waitress goes over and Kenny orders two cheese bagels. Bobby decides to go over and say hello.

"Hey there Kenny how are your cheese bagels are they up to your standard also could I offer you a drink"

Bobby smiles and waits for Kenny to finish his mouthful before he replies.
Report Post Tip

"They're good bro." Kenny says after he swallows. He cuts the other bagel in half and holds it for a bit.

"A beer would be nice, or some whiskey if you have." Kenny bites off a piece of the bagel.

"Who cooks these stuff for you? Your food shops are very good. They became my favorite since I went to Seattle and ate that T-Bone."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Bobby asks Celine to grab Kenny the finest whiskey from the back and pour him a glass.

"I have a few chefs I have an interview system to get only the best chefs around. I am so happy you are enjoying my food.

Bobby quickly pours Kenny another glass as he finished the first one pretty quick.

"I take it you needed that?"
Report Post Tip

"It looks that your interview system works then. You have the best food around" Kenny quickly drinks the glass of whiskey as he always do and see Bobby pouring him some more, he smiles at the man and thanks him.

"I am a whiskey guy. Normally I don't want from glasses, only bottles." He laughs a bit then takes another long sip from the glass, finishing it. He grabs the bottle and takes a long sip from it. "Good stuff."

"I never worked in the food business." He adds before eating some more, he stops briefly to swallow then speaks again. "I have a bar here in Detroit and I sell cigarettes in a truck in front of the Corktown butcher shop. The cigarette business isn't that good but the bar looks to be very famous. I never saw you there, you should visit some time. Drinks for you will be on the house."

Report Post Tip
Bobby listens to Kenny talking about his Bar in Detroit and the Cigarette shop near the butcher shop and he liked the fact he was talking to another businessmen as some of Bobby's businesses wasn't do so well at this time of year.

"I will be sure to visit your bar as I love a good old drink myself, I'm a whiskey man to as you can probably tell. A quick question are you finding it difficult too this time of year Because my burger shop in New York isn't doing as good as I would like it too.

Bobby pours Kenny another glass and wait for him to finish his mouthful again.
Report Post Tip

Kenny finishes eating his bagels and slaps his hands together to get rid of crumbs. He takes another sip from the whiskey and signals Bobby that it's enough. He has some business to handle later and he doesn't want to be drunk.

"Whiskey is the best, huh?" He smiles a bit and listens to him talking about his business in New York. "Well, I don't get many costumers at the truck. But I think my bar is the best in Detroit. I have another bar in Philly but there isn't much movement there. I'm thinking about expanding the Russo's Bar to Chicago now, maybe I will get some money there."

Kenny finishes his meals and decides to stay some more minutes for a little chat with Bobby.

"You own business all around? I remember the one from Seattle, this one here in Detroit, now you say you have one in New York.. Where else do you have a shop?"

Report Post Tip
Bobby gets As Seline to take the plates, Bobby takes a seat next to Kenny and has a little chat.

"I have businesses all over, I started my adventure in New York and travelled all around America finding new businesses to open, I even have a little pet shop. But I only did that one because the owners were struggling. It's not doing that well at the moment but it will get there.

Bobby then started to explain about his father Bob who had several restaurant businesses all over America but sadly passed away last year.

"So yeah I just wanted to follow in my dad's footsteps.
Report Post Tip

Shady was in a good mood walking about Detroit enjoying the sights and sounds... and more importantly the SMELLS of his hometown.
Suddenly he stopped dead in his tracks and swung a hard 90 degrees almost knocking down some of his bodyguards, what he saw warmed his heart. There was a bagel shop... but more importantly the smell the shop emitted was bewitching...marinara sauce? On a bagel... interesting he thought. He quickly scurried across the street and entered the shop.

Shady looked around and saw someone he's heard of.... BobbyLashley  he was speaking to a customer so instead Shady walked straight to a lady behind the main counter. He looked down at her name tag then back into her eyes...

"Good morning Simone, I would like to order some of your " Special- Meatball Marinara Bagel's " . The smell is amazing... can you please toast the bagels with the sauce on. That's they way grandmother made it, and the smell already tells me that yours is quite authentic. 3 dozen would be perfect. "   Shady smiled broadly he could feel his heart beat faster building up in anticipation.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Bobby's Bagels
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL