Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 19:55:10
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Dale's Burger Shop Started by: Jukera_Dale on Feb 13, '19 16:07

As always, Sal's fridge was empty and now when he arrived from work, which was damn hard, he worked at the waste management complany, he saw that his fridge was bloody empty, like nothing in it, not single slice of bread. He looked at the newspaper and saw this Dale's burger spot. He immediately called a taxi and drove there. He walked in and took a seat. Weather was shit evening, as always in Detroit. Waitress approached his table and asked what a gentleman would like to order. Sal looked at the cardboard and decided to go with that delicious BBQ Chicken burger with fries and big coke. She wrote it down and excused herself. While waiting for his order, Sal pulled out a pack of Luckies and lighted one up. Waitress came back pretty fast with his order and placed it infront of him. Sal thanked her and started to eat. Daamn he was hungry as wolf. When he finished eating, he paid for his order and thanked the waitress. Gave her a little nice tip. He decided that after such big meal he will walk home.

Report Post Tip

Quite hungry after chasing for some girls lately in Detroit, he didn't manage to find any he needed to talk with so he decides to have a burger Dales which always made a great burger that he for a long time since calls classic ones.

He got a Dale's burger and starts to eat it and between the chews he really appreciated this burger. He finishes up the cold beer after finishing up his burger and felt great again and wanted out to see if he could find any of his friends soon.

Report Post Tip
vGoddess sat down at a table and ordered a Cheese Burger with Coca-Cola. Her doctor told her not to consume fast food but it was getting too difficult for her not to eat a good burger with her favourite dairy product. She decided eating one would not be too bad so here she was.
Report Post Tip

Ron walks in and notices an old aquaintance. Nodding at vGoddess Ron gets the attention of a server.

I'd like the largest burger you have please.  Please don't put anything green on it, that is the food my food eats.

Report Post Tip

It was a solid day, good ventures completed and Ennio_Morricone sat alone enjoying his Budweiser, or tried, and thought of the last time he was here.

He felt old. Friends who were long gone, SalvatorePavanno and Sana, had been fixtures of this place. Just felt still without them in it.

The burgers were great. What was it with the American Burger. A meal that can have anything in it. He thought what he liked best in a burger and found he stuck close to traditional paths, mushroom, onions and cheese. No need for much sauce. This wasn't soup.

As he made his way out, he looked over the bulletin board. Lucille Bogan, did take the invitation to come entertain at his dance hall. The woman had skills and endless energy. Even she left this town. Time to go.

Report Post Tip

Heavy breathing escaped him now, what the fuck had happened to him? Stumbling inside some kind of diner, all he knew was that something had happened, his memory was all over the fucking place. What fucking year was it? Looking around, he noticed a few weird looks in his direction, looking down, he was fucking dishevelled, a black T-Shirt, scratches along his arm and his eyes, he looked like he hadn't slept in days...

"Hey, get me a burger and a fucking drink, bourbon, neat! Now."

Without another word, the chef had been told and Rom placed down a few fifties on the counter. For the life of him, he couldn't even remember what the fuck was going on. Looking up, he noticed where he was at Dale's Burger Shop, he was back in Detroit!? Whoa, all he knew was that a lot of this had been a ton of forgetful shit, for a second, he wondered if all of his operations were up and running. 

He needed to make a fucking call, looking around, he searched for a phone and noticed one in the far end of the shop. Sighing, he was thankful and noticed a few women eying him up and down, this wasn't the time for such impressions, fuck that shit. 

"Hey, make sure you put some pickles on that burger! Don't skimp on it!"

Remembering what he liked on burgers for a quick moment, the chef shook his head scowling at Rom's back who never noticed as he finally made it to the phone on the wall. He needed to make a call out west to Zek, the guy had been one of his few partners out west and maybe he could still secure something in that avenue of things. For right now, all he needed was to make sure that the man was still interested in fixing some games and keeping their partnership top-notch. 

After that, he needed to call up many people, his partnerships were all over the fucking cities, and he needed to start making sure that monies were coming in, regardless of his behaviour or absence in what had to be a few hours to a few days. He had a feeling that this had to be sorted and soon, otherwise, his empire would fall before it even began. 

"Zek, hey, I'm glad I caught you... I need you to come to Detroit, that business we discussed back in Seattle, I want to get started. Let me know, and we'll see how we move forward, ciao."

Strolling back to his place at the counter, he sat down on the stool and started munching, he never noticed the hunger but it was there now, and he wasn't going to fucking lose it. Rom wanted to make sure that it was crushed before anything else happened today, he couldn't be kept to doing this.

Plus, he really needed some fresh clothes...yet for now, what he was wearing was fine.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Dale's Burger Shop
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL