Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 19:48:45
Page:  1 
The Seattle Star - Exclusive: Disorder Started by: Joey_Pavanno on Feb 14, '19 06:21

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑅𝒾𝓈𝑒, 𝑅𝑒𝒾𝑔𝓃, 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒜𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝑜𝓇𝒹𝑒𝓇

Dear Readers, we here at the Seattle Star strive to give you the best and this exclusive on the era of Disorder is exactly what we promised in our first issue. We promised hard-hitting topics that could very well make you jump in your seats, this exclusive interview with the kin of Slash, a former leader of Las Vegas in the Disorder Era.

Ladies and Gentlemen, sit back and relax, read the rise, reign, and aftermath of the man that shook this world to its core, Disorder. 

✭✭✭【𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝑒𝒶𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇】✭✭✭

• Was there anything that stood out to you about Disorder? Something special that made you a bit skeptical about him

Frankly, No. Disorder and I had been friends for many years, under many names. We had enjoyed a very long friendship of over a decade in this thing of ours. The Disorder character would go on to end that friendship, along with many others.

• Did you think that he would eventually go about ruling the world we live in?

Ruling the world was always in his repertoire. He was a strong individual, driven and determined and had a good knowledge of this way of life and how things worked. He also had a strong foundation of people loyal to him, which is the main key in building a successful empire.

• Was he a vicious person? Did he have good intentions? As opposed to the stuff that we usually hear thrown around

Not really, No. He was a very precise type of man. Things had their place and there was a way to do things, he wouldn't ignore his values and didn't care what he had to do to maintain them. This is essentially what caused the scorched earth policy when removing Crews/Cities. You see, when Curtis/Disorder first ventured into this life, it was the old days where families had HQs capable of holding 200 people when you went to war it was massive and all Made Men had to die, no exceptions. Disorder maintained this even though the current days were very different to those days. In itself, though that wasn't unusual, many old school leaders maintained that policy and some still do.

That said, I also wouldn't say his intentions were ever "Good". He had a goal in mind and a plan to achieve it. As was evident from ignoring a decade old friendship he was ready to do whatever it took to get there.

• When you authed him, did you get anything from him? Did you feel any inclination that he would go on to do what he did?

Firstly, let me apologize as I was incorrect on that remark before. I didn't auth Disorder, I authed FitzChivalry, who in turn authed his RH Disorder sometime after. I was a Godfather in the city still and of course, gave my blessing for the auth, but the choice was in fact made by Fitz.

When Fitz authed Disorder I saw it as a logical move. A strong ally, a valued member of our inner circle within Vegas and someone I believed I could trust. There was no inclination that he was working behind the scenes with other groups to achieve world domination.

• What were the times like? Was it happy or a more depressing period?

When he first authed there were no issues at all. Though it's clear to see now, his plan was afoot from that day and it was simply a matter of time to find the reason/excuse to make the next stage happen.

I feel like it would be pertinent to offer some context and background to how things were in these times. I guess now is as good a time as any...

My ancestor in those days was Slash. There had been a monumental war that engulfed the entire world and there were very few survivors above the rank of Made Man. A good friend of mine Kurgan was somewhat the de-facto leader of the world, mostly because of how strong his gun was. He was a good man with no ill intentions at all, in fact despite being such a prolific killer, he valued peace above all and strived at all times to keep peoples guns in their pockets.

Kurgan was a common friend to myself and a few others that were then entrusted with leadership positions. BobbyMunson went to LA, I went to Vegas as did another of our friends, commonly known by the name Grin (I forget his character name at this point). Grin occupied The Strip and I had Summerlin. We worked in tandem having known each other many years and formed a good friendship, often working together in wars to take down Tyrants and restore order to this thing of ours. Sadly, Grin died. At this point, I took his family into my HQ. The main people amongst those I took in were FitzChivalry, Disorder and MonsterHair. Grin's most trusted buddies.

I spoke to Fitz and told him I was happy for him to take over Grins' spot in The Strip, he set up soon after and took Disorder as his RH, Monster as LH. The few others that were left over followed also and things were back to status quo. Fitz and I knew each other very well also, though we weren't as close as Grin and I was, we still had a strong bond. I later authed my own RH Artus into Paradise, so we then occupied all of Vegas. Artus, Fitz and I worked very well together and built what many perceived to be a very solid foundation for Vegas and we went from strength to strength. Part of this was also down the good relations we held with other prominent figures, Kurgan in charge in Chicago and BobbyMunson in charge of LA allowed for us to be fairly secure in our dealings when we knew there wasn't a single force that could dominate the world as none of us would allow for such a scenario. Bobby, Kurgan and I had all suffered at the hands of tyrants before and knew that we'd never become one ourselves. We thought Fitz felt the same. It seems we were wrong.

After Fitz authed Disorder some time down the line, I was approached by his Right Hand LuciusSweet (aka Grin). Lucius asked if I would assist in going to war on various cities, further down the conversation it was clear he wanted these wars purely because he was bored. He wanted to play with the world for the sake of it. I flatly said No. One city he wanted me to attack was Chicago, despite our good friend Kurgan being in complete control over there. He asked if I would be quite as comfortable with Chicago if Kurgan wasn't' around. I agreed that I would be less comfortable with them growing in strength without Kurgan as they had the ability to be a real dominant force, however, I had no concerns that Kurgan was going to leave and couldn't see any way a city would risk death by attacking him with Vegas and LA by his side.

Well, soon after Kurgan was felled by a "rogue" shooter. The rogue later that day also took down my good friend Artus. No W/S was found to ascertain who this rogue was. There was some real deep suspicion about certain individuals, but no proof. The man I suspected most was to later join Disorder, Disorder assuring me that he'd keep this man close and watch his every move.

I later discovered that this man was working on behalf of a group called Niflheim (I think that's how its spelled?). It turned out Niflheim and Disorder, Fitz etc had all decided to team up to enact their plan to take over the world. Firstly fake information was fed to LA to make it seem like Chicago was going to wipe them out. LA, of course, came to Vegas for help. We obliged and removed the threat that was Chicago. Curiously, Disorder had requested that several high ranking members of Chicago be spared as he would vouch for them. I guess he needed their guns for the next part of the plan.

After Chicago was gone, excuses were made to make it seem like all was not well in Vegas and that Fitz/Disorder wasn't displeased with the handling and reasoning of Chicago's removal, despite them asking for it only recently before that. Anyway, they removed myself and my auths and replaced us to take over Vegas for themselves.

Disorder then moved out of Vegas, taking over Chicago for himself. In time, Fitz was to be killed in a war and it left just Disorder to fully complete his game plan as the dominant tyrant of MR.

I'm sure there are many little bits and bobs that I've missed out, some on purpose to save time, some I likely have simply forgotten. But this was the basis of how things became what they were.

Once Disorder had complete control, things got worse and worse. He and Fitz had created a mythical "trust" system. No-one would know if they were in the trust or not, only he and Fitz would know, having their trust meant you were untouchable, but not having it meant it didn't matter who you were, CL, Wise Guy, whatever. Anyone can shoot you without any consequence, provided the person attacking you was in their trust.

• Was he a good leader? One that inspired people? Or was he a tyrant?

He had many faults, but poor leadership was never one of them. He was good at getting people to do what was needed. He was also to grow into what I would regard as a Tyrant, however

• Did his era or he, himself have an impact on the life?

Like many tyrannical reigns, his actions caused a lot of people to leave this life. In fact, truth be told, I've never put much effort into this life since those days. This is the first time since where I've felt like I'm finally in a place where I want to spend hours a day helping to build and grow a city. The sons of Artus and BobbyMunson still haven't returned.

• In the moments after his fall, did it give birth to anything? Was there a power vacuum?

I genuinely can't recall his demise. I doubt I was paying much attention at the time really.

• Did you feel bad about authing him? Was there a period that you kept to yourself?

Yes, I felt bad about having a hand in his rise to power. All the more so when I looked back at the same signs, the death of Kurgan, the manipulation of small incidents being blown out of proportion to destabilize the city.

• What did Disorder give birth too? What came after him? Who stood in his place as De-Facto Godfather?

I honestly haven't a clue. The general rinse and repeat of this life, however, is >Long boring Peace > Tyrant > Long boring period of Tyranny > Massive War > Loads of growth as people strive to be the new top dog > Long peace whilst people establish themselves and build a gun > Tyrant emerges and removes all threats > Long boring period of tyranny... and so it goes

Right now, we're in the period of peace stage as you can tell. The good news is that there isn't a Tyrant currently, nor is there a period of establishing top dog, so we are simply at the first stage of boring peace. The only thing that will change that is the balance being shifted to allow a tyrant to emerge. Likelihood of that being a very old character that wants their shot at power

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the end of this exclusive, you've read it all and you've heard the small and bad things that led to the rise, what is your opinion? Was the man known as Disorder a visionary or a tyrant? He has touched many places and many people, maybe your ancestor had met this man? Was he an ally or a friend!? Tell us!

This has been Joey_Pavanno of the Seattle Star, I wish you a G'Day and to keep ya heads low, I'll see you for the next exclusive.

✭✭✭【𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝑒𝒶𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇】✭✭✭

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $440,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Seattle Star - Exclusive: Disorder
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL