Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 20:49:25
Page:  1 
The Seattle Star - Issue 2 Started by: Joey_Pavanno on Feb 15, '19 18:03

✭✭✭【𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝑒𝒶𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇】✭✭✭

By Joey_Pavanno

Lead Story: Rogue, JoeMacMillan Strikes and kills a CL of Seattle.

Ladies and Gentlemen, it seems that some of you did enjoy our paper and I thank you for such contributions and wishes in that regard, it has indeed quite the day since the last newspaper went out for you, our readers, it seems that we have witnessed some sad times as right after the papers got to the newsstands, bodies began to drop and people were soon swimming with the fishes and resting with the angels. We have all that and more coming to you in regards to the showdown that only ended 4 Hours ago since this report had been written. 

Our reporters tried to reach out to the camp of Rogues, nothing was given in return and it seemed to be for personal enjoyment, no one here at the Seattle Star Newspaper even got close enough to the man's private security, it seemed to be a moment of simple carnage compared to the other amounts of damage that rogues such as Obsidian and Lollipops have done in their recent sprees, it seems to be the rumor that one of their people may have in fact funded JoeMacMillan to commit the act of killing a CL, and a few other associates in this thing of ours. 

Many rumors have speculated that it could have something to do with a personal vendetta against the current regime, many even stating that if he had waited longer and acted differently, he could have done bigger damage. All in all, no one knows why the man committed such acts, rumors are rumors and only JoeMacMillan knows why he committed these acts, in the end, no one can ask the man since he was killed in his spree and has since been put to rest. 

The most notable death in yesterday's killing spree was the demise of the Crew Leader, Toothpick, who had been under Elvis of Ballard, Seattle. He was stated to simply be asleep when he was killed, the city did indeed mourn the death of a dearly beloved Leader, some even going as far to provide the man with a plaque to truly celebrate his efforts with helping the city that had yet to reach its full potential under his leadership. 

Others had vowed vengeance against Joe and had indeed got that when he was killed for the act that he had committed. This leaves the city of Seattle without one of their leaders, leaving a spot open under Elvis of the Hound Dogs who was not available to comment on such an event, neither was his Right-Hand Woman, Venra, both did express sadness at the funeral of toothpick, preferring to be alone at that moment. Still, they carry on with the life they live and look to provide Seattle with a better future.

Those in attendance of the funeral held in place for Toothpick was Ralph Lombino, Apollonia, Rain, and Tianna Blackheart. They all express their sorrow in regards to his death, Don Lombino even stating that his kin would have a place with him should they wish it, it is obvious that Toothpick was loved and will indeed be missed by people who did not wish for him to die such a young death.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Seattle loses Vicky and Sophia as they both leave the country with the death of Toothpick and countless others.

Gains the returning Salvatore Luciano as Acting-GFC

Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen, Vicky, the former Acting Godfather-Chairman of Seattle has left the country due to complications and death of Toothpick, many had stated that Vicky was good friends with Toothpick and felt that losing such a friend was too much, she had soon stepped down from the position of City Leader, she had installed the returned Salvatore Luciano as Acting-GFC.

This move of installing Salvatore or commonly referred to as Sal Luciano is not one that raised many eyebrows, some even expecting it as the man had once ruled the City of Detroit before he was left for dead in a war that had nearly consumed the states and lasted quite a while, Sal_Luciano has not made an official statement regarding his plans or future for the Emerald City but one can possibly expect something soon. 

In regards to the former Emerald City Acting-GFC, many had wished her well and wished to see her or her kin return sometime in the future, going as far as to offer the kin positions in their own crews and even cities, it seems the Luna wolf as she was nickname had made an impact with people she met, she was respected and well-liked by the people that went to her retirement-farewell party, one person even stated that the Godfather-Chairman of Philadelphia, ConstanceBonacieux had arrived and even stated that the line of Vicky had earned major respect from hers. 

In any other event, the city of Seattle has suffered blows, yet like always, it seems to be getting back up to its feet before the 10 count, we can only watch and see as Seattle continue under the leadership of Salvatore Luciano, alongside him will be MasterBates, Elvis, and MichaelScott, let us see if these men can change how the Emerald City is viewed by the other six cities. 

Report Post Tip

!Exclusive Interview With Salvatore Luciano!

*How do you feel in this position once again?

Sal Luciano: Being the Godfather-Chairman, even acting, is kind of like herding cats and lighting cash on fire. While I was proud that I achieved the position I was not looking to do it again. With all that being said when Vicky asked me to take over for her I felt honored. She was a great boss and doing very well. I hated seeing her go but liked what we were building here in Seattle and saw it as an honor to step up and continue that work. 

* Do you feel ready to build another city with the support of your underlings?

Sal Luciano: I have a strong team here and we work well together. I also have the time needed to build a city. So Yes I do feel ready. 

* Are you prepared to break the glass ceiling and prove all your doubters wrong? 

Sal Luciano: To answer that question. I don't believe there is a glass ceiling for anyone truly. Our ceilings are based on your choices good and bad. 

As for the doubters I would say that this city has had openings and no takers. So someone taking the lead here that wants to be here and is working hard for the city is a good thing. My other CLs are happy with me taking over and are excited for the challenge ahead. So they can hate if they want, but if you want people should not get a second chance, need to step up when the chance comes along and you wouldn't see the same people taking charge. 

* Do you feel like this was rushed or that you were put into this position for your name alone?

Sal Luciano: No, I do not feel this way. Vicky and I had discussed me getting my own crew again and had decided on me not getting one for a while if at all. To be honest I was happy with that and looking forward to the break. I was more of a consigliere. for Vicky and happy with the job. But when she had to retire she reached out and asked me to take over. That I think was because of my history and doing the job. 

* How do you feel about the cap on your crew? Are you ready to give this city your best? 

Sal Luciano: I understand the reason for the cap and there is a way to lift it so I have no issues with that. I would not have taken the job if I was not going to give it my all and do my best for the city and my people. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

!Searching For Missing Scofield!

Recent news has come in that people in Chicago are looking for the missing Don Scofield, people that are involved with the search are rumored to be Ellie, Stacy, Frank-Cali, and many others, they are not waiting for Scofield to return and are instead taking the search to him, wanting him back in the windy city as he has been for over a month now, his headquarters has been empty for a while, leaving it to gather dust until their boss returns.

Many people have inquired about the missing leader of the Fox River State Pen, well, here was the update that so many people wanted to see and could not, I hope that this satisfies your craving for the truth. We will update you as we continue to follow along with this story as more seems to develop by the hour.

Report Post Tip

~ Obituaries ~

With the death toll officially counted this morning, we are due for a moment of silence as we list the deaths of February 10th.

JoeMacMillan
Eye    
Savannah_Dubrinsky
Aveline    
Crispins    
Gordo    
Premeir    
Kes
Brutus    
PennyGwen    
Joseph_Ligambi    
Carlos    
Ezmerelda
Toothpick    

Report Post Tip

Final Notes and incoming Issues/Exclusives!

Ladies and Gentlemen that is it for the second issue of the Seattle Star, check in soon for another issue regarding the massacre of Detroit's Honored Society and how some people view it as a move to secure themselves! My name is Joey Pavanno and I'll see ya soon!

Issue 3: Detroit Takedown and Future

Exclusive: Philly Mayoral Election

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Seattle Star - Issue 2
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL