Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 08:03:35
Page:  1 
The Seattle Star - Issue 3: My Bloody Valentine Started by: Joey_Pavanno on Feb 15, '19 21:58

February 15th

Joseph's Home, Pioneer Square, Seattle. 

Time: 3:50am

The incessant tone of his phone had woke him up, already knowing that it would not stop, Joe groaned as he swung his feet over the bed and walked over to the phone, not putting on his house slippers, thinking that he would not have to get dressed in a manner with a phone call, he would soon be proven wrong as he heard the panicked voice of his Detroit Correspondent, Wayne Sommers, he was soon talking with such speed that Joe was sure that he had been thrust forward in time as he thought someone would have made a device to make someone like Wayne to speak in such a way. 

"Wayne, calm down, just calm down, do not get worked up, talk to me and tell me the problem. Let me just get my bearings and see if I can help you from where I am."

Just as he was about to put the phone down for a moment, Wayne was shouting down the phone once more, causing him to the pull the phone away from him for a moment before placing it back to his ear with a grumble and his face turning a steaming tomato red, but not in embarrassment, in anger and all of it directed to the baboon that called him now. 

"What the fuck Wayne!?!? What the heck is so important that you need to tell me without letting me get my shit ready, huh? It's not like the honored society in Detroit up and died, is it?"

It was here that Wayne's voice went deathly quiet as if the pale hand of death had gripped him tight and wrapped around his vocal, forbidding him from speaking of the act that he had witnessed before him moments before, only from his shallow breaths, Joe did not need to hear more, nor did he want to. He could already tell, he sighed into the phone before speaking softly. 

"How many? Or who died?"

Wayne repeated back to him the deaths, all of them were either 12th Street or Downtown, it seemed that they were not holding back, business was not going to be the same anymore. With Detroit down and Corktown intact, it left a path for them, he had once worked with Uncle Joe and knew that he was a man of honor, still, at the end of the day, it was all business and survival, nothing more and nothing less. 

"Okay, thank you. You should leave that area, lay low, come back to the Headquarters when it's less likely you'll be spotted by the artists of this move, do not get caught out there Wayne, just let me get to the office, this is going to be front-page, the Seattle Star has to be the first one to break this news first, we can't have the homegrown Corktown Enquirer getting one up on us now, can we? Thanks for the news, I'll be seeing ya, keep your head low."

Joe walked to the coffee maker, his mind flashing back to the moment he had conducted an interview with a former Don of 12th Street, he remembered their plans for the future, to create a stable environment for the world that they live in, was there suitable anymore? It seemed like a war was always on the mind of people now when one tasted blood, they would never be the same after that, It seemed that blood made the world go round after all. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

The Seattle Star - Issue 3: The removal of Downtown and 12th Street, Detroit, a Bloody Valentine. 

✭✭✭【𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒮𝑒𝒶𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇】✭✭✭

Our dear readers, we here at the Seattle Star woke up in shock, we had never witnessed anything like this in all of our years before, we had never seen such an act before and we hoped that we would never see one like this so close to the attacks committed by rogues and others, it seems that the way of the world is blood nowadays, things have changed since the peaceful days of Spaceman, JackMezzo, and many others, things have just been different. 

You may notice a different tone in the way we are writing this article, it is because we are still in the throes of shock, our eyes could not believe the Obituaries and we would hope to never see it, yet we had seen it and we would never unsee it. Two Godfathers had been shot down, one only a week after he had just reached that platform. 

It was a surprise to us here at Seatle Star, we had seen an alliance in the form of Detroit, Philadelphia, and New York. It was a growing friendship that both sides seemed to be feeling, only on the eve after Valentine's Day, two different things happened and it forever changed the world, no one knows what the cause was, yet it seems to be a lot of speculation flying around from multiple sources. 

Some individuals stated that those in Philadelphia had simply gotten bored, even stating that they simply wanted to kill and were faking the reports that they had received information, stating that a ploy on the part of Detroit was going to happen close to Valentine's Day, in response, armed men had rushed instead and gunned down the upper structures of 12th Street and Downtown, leaving no survivors in their wake. 

Philadelphia's Godfather-Chairman, ConstanceBonacieux, had stated that they had sources or better yet the information that proved otherwise, that Detroit was, in fact, going to make this move and we can only sit here, scratching our heads and furrowing our eyebrows, wondering who is right and wrong in this situation? Who do we believe in such a crisis? We have the current power of the era we live in, telling us that there was information regarding this attack, or do we listen to the kin of the deceased? Were they innocent? Were they wrongly gunned down? We will never know. 

These were the words that were stated by the Godfather-Chairman ConstanceBonacieux, regarding the takedown of 12th Street and Downtown, you be the judge and see for yourself the words that were spoken by the leader of Philadelphia. 

Sometimes as a leader, you are faced with some really tough decisions.  Information comes flying across your desk that you wish you hadn't seen. Sometimes you receive a phone call that you never wanted to hear. Regardless of the hope of working together to create a hospitable environment for bloodlines new and old sometimes you have to act first to protect those that you hold near and dear and are responsible for the safety of. 

Today you saw how far Philly is willing to go to keep our city and those that we are proud to call allies safe. We were hoping to avoid this, however, it was inevitable that something would get in the way of the peaceful existence we were trying to achieve.

I could come up with a bunch of reasons as to why we did this that you've all heard before, but the most important reason is protecting our own from risks known and unknown. After reports of a planned attack scheduled for around the Valentines Day Massacre event, we decided to protect our families, friends, and partners in crime. 

That's it, that's all there is to it. It's not complicated.

All we take from this is the fact that a new era is being ushered in once more, who takes up the leadership of Detroit now? There are many candidates left alive in Detroit who many believe would be suitable for the position, there are others that would believe differently, stating that these men and women would not deserve their positions, its all a matter of opinion, things keep changing and these articles are ever getting darker, like the days we currently live in, we have to evolve. 

Our dear readers, whether you be kin to the fallen or even apart of the group that committed the act to protect their family, loved ones, and even members of this life, we here at Seattle Star hope you stay safe and keep ya heads low, thank you for reading this issue and taking the time to hear the report, we will see you for the next one!

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $270,000 Tip
Brilliant read.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Seattle Star - Issue 3: My Bloody Valentine
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL