Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 11:48:14
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
Wars not war anymore Started by: Vincent-Valentine on Mar 01, '19 21:48
The game will never get back to that point. Every regime since curtis has tried to create a little regime group. Project mayhem, ivory, one family, and now this 20 bucks thing. You cannot expect people who dont understand the process of self thought to go out there way for a community they claim to care about. People care when its them or friends involved, the whole bettering for the community is an excuse used by people who are afraid to lose accounts.
Countless times people blame others toxxic for ruining the community. When Its literally the regime doing it, game is waterd down,we dont even encourage mafia activites. As long as people uptop disagree with you, the perception of "bag guy" will never be replaced.
When frankie rogued
Glimmer went on irc and told him, your going to burn in hell for going rogue.
Dont think it phased him much lol, but look how extreme it went from a shot in game. Look how poorly people are taught.
Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $305,000 Tip

Now we have “friends” keeping “friends” alive. Folks standing by watching districts in their city get wiped. Just standing there and just taking it up the ass. Now, we have a lot more godfathers running around here and a lot of sheep. Nobody’s willing to stand and fight because fear and paranoia are things that help them sleep at night.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $80,000 Tip

The best way to make a change in this game is make it it happen. (IE if you want wars and what not to be longer fight the current reigme) That is what this game is about, I have been around long enough to know the amount of different cues and all that. Hell my favorite one was when I practically funded Frank_Sinatra to stay a live while we fought against Phil_Steak(that war went for DAYS). I am a firm believer if you get the right people behind you, you can always change the flow of this game. You just gotta try and if you fail then start a character again. You just gotta do what makes you happy in this game, you don't like status quo, then change it. 

Report Post Tip

Wanders up and down and just read up on all and thinks and holds much for himself since its never gonna change anything by arguing with others, all are different in thinkig and so it very rare can be so much understanding netween many.

Report Post Tip

Them old wars was the good old days. That one guy that  last standing killing everyone going strong. While a whole city tries to gun him down. Friends after friends coming a back proing him. The warring city losing all of their big hitters . Good times good times

Report Post Tip

Yeah I remember how crucial wars use to be back in the day. 

Not sure how it is now a days as I don't come back much but 8-10 years ago wars would last for days and you'd be scared to go to sleep and wake up the next morning dead. 

Definitely would pull all nighters night after night.

Not sure how things could go back to that. 

Report Post Tip
Wouldn't know about any of this, although I find this topic rather intriguing.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Wars not war anymore
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL