Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:37:14
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Lucchese Clan in America Started by: KennyRusso on Mar 02, '19 23:24

Kenneth was in his office, doing some paperwork for the family. It was nearly 2 PM when he heard someone knocking on his door. He got up from his chair then walked towards it. He opened and saw one of his bodyguards with a letter on his hands. Kenny grabbed it and thanked the man - he returned to his desk and took a good look at the letter. It the Lucchese's seal on it, a allied family to the Russo's in Sicily. Kenny raised an eyebrow looking at it. He wonders why the Lucchese family is contacting him, he never met them properly. Kenny only visited Sicily one time in his life and there he only met his family, The Russo's and their enemies, the Clemente clan.

He grabbed a bottle of whiskey and opened it, he slowly took one sip out of it. He placed the bottle on the table, opened the letter and read it.

Word arrived in Sicily that the Clemente clan is going after you guys.

Contact Stefano Lucchese. He will help out.

Meet him at his house, 6101 Van Dyke St, Detroit, MI 48213

~L

Kenny quickly got up from his chair and grabbed his coat to meet this guy. He donned the coat and left his office. He went to the lounge of his HQ and found his bodyguard there, having some drinks with his crew members.

"Hey, Jim. I need you to drive me to this address." He handed over the letter with the address to the bodyguard, who nodded and started following Kenny to the garage.

(...)

Upon arriving at given address, Jimmy parked on the corner of the street and they proceeded walking towards the house. As they arrive, Kenny orders the bodyguard to stay out of sight - two men knocking on the door might scare that Stefano guy, so Kenny walked towards the door alone. He knocked on it three times and no one showed up. He heard a movement in the house and was sure that someone was there, so he just said while knocking again.

"It's Kenny Russo. I received a letter from your family. Open up."

Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $320,000 Tip

Stefano was new to America and he was sent here to live with his uncle.  Stefano was a proud you kid he took pride in the Lucchese name.  He wore his name like a badge and he was going to ensure that his name stood for honor among the black hand.  Sitting at the dinner table alone he heard a knock at the door.  He walked over towards the door and stopped by a small lamp stand and pulled open the draw.  In side was his uncles revolver.   Stefano pulled back the hammer to cock it.  The knock came again louder and a voice yelled open up.

Stefano peeped out the side window ensuring not to disturb the curtains as he saw several men standing there.  He inhaled as he was alone but he was armed.  He moved towards the door and lowered his pistol still ready to fire if he was rushed.  the chain was on the door and the latched were in the lock position.   Stefano asked who was there and one voice said Kenny Russo.  Stefano wasn't so sure he had a message for the Russo's but this could be a trap.  The Clemente clan could have found him out not everyone in Sicily is loyal and for a small amount of coins you can be betrayed by the best of the worst.  

Stefano yelled:  "Prove it."

A letter was slide under the door and Stefano slowly pulled the envelope back away from the door with his foot dragging it into the next room.   The envelope had his mothers hand writing and his family seal which was noticed immediately.  Yet he wasn't sure it could still be a trap. 

Stefano said: "I will let just one man in if a second enters they all will died tonight and the streets in Sicily will run red with blood."

Stefano opened very slowly removed the door chain and the three latches so slowly to avoid making a sound.  He stepped back ducked down behind the next door way.  he yelled:

"Okay you announce yourself and come in very slowly.  Then lock the door behind you move to fast I fire.  Try anything I fire.  Make noise I fire.  And I hit what I aim at and I aim to kill.   Capisci?"

Report Post Tip

"I'm not here to cause any trouble, Stefano. Our families are good allies back in Sicily. Let's honor that, aye?" Kenny says behind the door after he slides the envelope under the door for Stefano. Gaetano told Kenny about the Lucchese clan and how they helped out in the fight for Palermo, Kenny didn't wanted to fuck up the alliance so he decided to take a risk. He took his gun out and handed over to his bodyguard.

"I am surrendering my gun. I'll come in with my hands up." Kenny opened the door and walked in slowly, showing his hands to Stefano. He looked at Stefano in the eye while he slowly moved his leg and closed the door behind him. He slowly approached the man with his hands up and stopped a few meters away from him. The man seemed cautious and Kenny could understand that. The Clemente clan were ruthless and cruel. Kenny was once captured by them and tortured. He has scars of that day all over his torso, back and arms.

"You can search me if you want." Kenny stared at Stefano, evaluating him. He seemed like a true soldier and Kenneth liked that. "Knife on the boot. My gun is with my boy outside. I ordered him to wait for me."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Stefano stood there sizing up Kenny with his gun stilling pointing.  

"Please lock the door and then have a seat.  Keep your hands where I can see them and please don't make any sudden moves my finger has a quick twitch movement and killing in America is not how I want to start off.  If you are who you say you are, then my family will be fucked royally and that's not good for me."

Stefano walked backwards into the room after watching Kenny lock the door with all three latches.  Stefano then sat on the couch and nodded for Kenny to sit in the recliner a few feet away enough distance to pick his pistol up and shoot if needed.  With his gun sitting on the cushion next to him still cocked and pointing in Kenny's direction Stefano watches as Kenny take his seat.

Mr. Russo you have a lot of questions I'm sure.  I have some information also.  So I will let you began.    

Report Post Tip

Kenny took a seat, staring at Stefano's revolver. Normally people who points a gun at Kenny ends up dead pretty quickly but Stefano was a different case. Kenny knew how Sicilians acted around potential threats and to Stefano, Kenny was one. If he had any means to prove that he was truly a Russo things sure would go smoother, but he doesn't have the means, so he just listens to Stefano's orders and do what he tells him to do. Once Stefano is sure that Kenny is a Russo things will be different.

"So, directly to the point then. Are you familiar to Bruno Clemente?" Stefano nodded, showing that he knows the man. "He is in America.. Well, was. He is dead. But he showing his face here in America means that the Clemente's are after me and my cousin, Gaetano." Kenny briefly stops, looking at Stefano, he seems to be understanding. "I'm going for a pack of cigarettes on my coat, alright?" He slowly moved his hand towards his coat and pulled a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. He opened it and slipped one cigarette out of it. He drove it to his lips and lighted it.

"I captured Bruno and got him tortured. We asked about information about his father but instead he gave us information on his Uncle. It seems like something is happening in the Clemente's clan and we plan on taking advantage." He took a long drag out of his cigarette, still looking at Stefano.

"Cefala Diana.. Somewhere in the north of Palermo. Quintu Clemente is hiding in there, up in the hills. Me and Gaetano plan on going back to Sicily and capture him for information and since you're from there, I thought you would want to tag along and help out. I have room in my crew, I'd be happy to have you around."

Stefano understood what Kenny wanted but he had to deliver his message.  

"Bruno was here in America to start a business for his uncle.  They want to take over what you built.  I was sent here to get established so that my family can migrate here and have a little something to ensure they live and have means to conduct business.   The Lucchese family wants to help you, so that the Clemente are stopped once and for all.   Its good business for you and us."  

"The issue is do you stop the smaller forces here or do you really want to go tracing through some mountains in Sicily.  There are many, many, holes in which a rat can hide there.  I will assist you which ever choice you make but remember he has a few more cousins and two are here as we speak.  Two I took care of when they got off the boat as soon as they arrived to these shores."

Stefano nodded to a news paper that sat on the coffee stand next to the chair Kenny was in.  The head line read:  "Two men from Sicily killed each other in a knife fight.  They died of their wounds.

"That's was free my friend a show of good faith but soon it will be up to you to get more blood on your own hands.  The Clemente killed a woman in my family and the Lucchese always pays their debts and this war is no vendetta is no exception."

Stefano felt he could trust the man but he wasn't a hundred present yet.  In time he knew that if Kenny was what everyone told him they would become very close friends.  They might even take a blood oath to always come to the others aid.  Those oath is what brought them together many years ago in the old country. 

Report Post Tip

"They want to take over what I built?" Kenneth can't help but laugh at that statement. He drives his cigarette on his lips and takes a long drag out of it. "If they are here for this, they don't know that I am working for Joe. That's good news. They will continue coming here like pigs, just waiting to be slaughtered." Kenny gets up slowly, looking at Stefano. "Relax, I won't do nothing."

Kenny slowly walked towards the window and opened it up and threw his cigarette out of the window. He told his bodyguard that everything was alright and he didn't need to worry. He continues listening to Stefano, this time he is talking about his family. Kenny just pace back and fourth, paying full attention to what Stefano is saying.

"The Lucchese family has a place with me if they want to migrate here. But we need to take care of the Clemente's first. We need to make Palermo safe for both our families. With the Clemente's out there they will never be truly safe."

Stefano mentions the newspaper and Kenny walks towards it and grabs. He takes a read and see the headline about was: Two men from Sicily killed each other in a knife fight. They died of their wounds. Kenny smiled at Stefano.

"Good fucking job." He placed the newspaper back in the coffee stand and took a seat again. "If we go after Quintu in Cefala Diana, we won't be alone. And it will be bloody. We will rally our families together and march north." 

Kenny listens Stefano saying about the Clemente's targetting a woman in their family, he lets out a sigh and adds.

"Do you think there is more Clementes here in America? We first need to drive them out of the country, then we can start organizing the march on Cefala Diana."

Kenny gets up and reaches for his coat. He takes out an fat envelope and places it on the coffee stand next to his seat, he looks at Stefano and tilts his head towards the envelope.

"There is some money in this envelope to help you out. Also there is the address for my HQ. If someone gives you trouble in the city - thugs, cops, drug dealers, say that you're with me and Ligambi. They will leave you alone."

Report Post Tip

Stefano nods as Kenny tells him that they will deal with the soldiers sent here to America first then they will deal with the enemy in Sicily. He knew there would be bloodshed on both sides and he was going to spill as much as he could for the vendetta and friendship.  The Lucchese name will be remember for much and this was the start of Stefano march towards building bonds and living a life as a man of honor in America.

"They have a few that can be dealt with and if you have political connections you can stop them as they come off the boat.  hold them in the detention center on Ellis Island then dispense justice in the form of a trip back to Sicily were our remaining families can have a bit of fun as they arrive."

"I will visit you tomorrow and see what is what and we can talk about how to find these bastards and start the blood letting.  I will be there just after lunch if you are okay with that time.  I found a place that makes the best calzones since I've been here.  They also have some of the best wines from excellent vineyards."  

Stefano looks as Kenny places the envelope on the coffee stand and smirks as he has not cop across a cop or a thug that was not easily dispatched.  He nodded out of respect for the new friendship that this could become.  

I will come to your place and leave my men outside and you can sit with the gun my friend.  

Report Post Tip

"I do have a few political connections. Also have some boys at the docks keeping an eye open for the enemy. When they set foot in America we will know. The problem is the ones who are already in America and in hiding. If you have the means to find them - let me know. I would gladly tag along."

Kenny gets up again from this chair, this time the environment is less tense. They seem to be building trust already. Kenny smiles when Stefano mentions that he found a good restaurant. Seems like the guy already knows his way around in Detroit. He walks towards Stefano and shakes his hand.

"Eh.. No guns on our next meeting, alright?" Kenny smiles - he has no reason to distrust a Lucchese. "Drop by to meet the boys of the crew, they're solid. Then you need to show me that calzone place. I don't eat that since a long time."

Kenny walks towards the door and leaves the house, he extend his hand to his bodyguard and the man gives him back his gun. He stashes it on his belt again and look through the window where is Stefano is. He waves at the man then go back to his car.

Report Post Tip

The Next Day 

Killing in America 

Stefano was picked up by the two men that accompanied him since they were small children.   Raymond and Robert Barone they swore to always be there for each other when Stefano fought with them in the school yard against older boys that stole their lunch money.  The older boys were also Sicilian.  Charlie, Vito and Frank they all grew to be friends in the end.   Stefano arrived at Kenny's social club unarmed while Ray and Rob stayed out front.  He was patted down and then given the nod to enter.  That's when he saw her a short skinny woman with a rack as she walked out past him as if he wasn't even there.  He bit the corner of his bottom lip and then went on looking for Kenny Russo.  

"Hello Mr. Russo."

Stefano was a man that never just did something everything had order.  He stood there until Kenny gave him the nod to have a seat.  Then he sat at the table he waited until Kenny told the men at the table with him to give them a bit of space Kenny needed to have a private chat with Stefano.  Stefano then slid Kenny a piece of paper it contained two names.  Peter and Paul.  

"Those are the names of the men you are looking for.  I got that from the morgue when they came to identify the two men you read about in the paper.  They didn't list an address but they are driving a big black fancy car with New York tags.  The should be easy to find they are spreading money all over and they travel with ten other men four in each car."

Stefano paused again as he looked around.   "May I have something to drink?"

Kenny snapped his fingers an the man that tended the bar came over with a bottle of whiskey.  He poured Kenny and Stefano a drink and left the bottle.  Kenny sat there as if he was frozen glaring at the names Stefano looked around Kenny was in deep thought and Stefano then took a sip of the whiskey and looked at the facial expression on Kenny's face as it told a story. That only Kenny could put into words. 

Report Post Tip

"Stefano! My friend!" Kenny said loudly when he saw Stefano approaching. "Take a seat, come on." Kenny said, nodding to the chair next to him. He signaled his boys to give them a bit of space, since Stefano was a new guy on the crew Kenny wanted him to feel comfortable, and a lot of people around could make him feel suffocated, so they left, leaving only Kenneth and Stefano on the table. Stefano_Lucchese slid a piece of paper towards Kenny, he grabbed it and read the names inside, listening to what the man was saying.

"Thanks for the info. I'll place my boys into it." He called the guys who were sitting with him at the table. They walked towards Kenny and he said. "Look for a big black fancy car with New York tags - Stefano here said they are spreading money all over, so it should be easy to track. But be careful, they travel in numbers. If you find where they are staying, let me know and we'll get some boys and handle them."

The men nodded then went do as they were told. Stefano asked for a drink and Kenny nodded, he snapped his fingers and a guy came to serve them and got back to the bar. Kenny as lost in his own mind, thinking about the Clemente's. It was a very delicate topic for him. One he would like to share with Stefano - the man is from Sicily and he knows how the Clementes work. He would understand why Kenny hates them so much. He snaps out of his own mind and takes a sip from his glass of whiskey. He looks over to Stefano and asks him.

"So, what's your story over in Sicily? And why exactly they sent you here?"

Report Post Tip

Stefano sat back in his chair looking at the brilliant hazel color coming from the liquid contents that was in his glass as he thought about his own story.  He said with a smirk.

"My story.  I'm the son of a murdered father.  The brother of a tortured man and the nephew of a raped woman.  I was sent here by my mother when her family the Magaddino's were removed from power and her cousins where sent to America.  My Uncle and his family came here so my mother asked my fathers youngest brother to take me also.  She gave him the money he needed to bring his family and he agreed to care for me.  Yeah that didn't go over to well.  My Father was killed when he was part of a vendetta that wanted revenge for my aunts rape.  My brother was kidnapped and sent home with a missing hand."  

"I have been here now 15 years and I have made some friends in new York.  I was a member of the five points gang Charlie was my boss and I hung out with some Jewish boys Bugs and Myers gang.  Benny hated when I gave him the tag Bugsy.  Charlie ran a rag tag crew I always said he was lucky.  Lucky we didn't get killed or caught.  I still talk to my grandfather and mother.  She takes care of him I have a younger brother over there Tommy Lucchese he's coming here soon he was a infant when I came here.  My grandfather was able to wrestle back some of his power with the help of your family.  But them bastards that you hate so much took part in the deaths of many of my family also so we have a mutual enemy my friend."

Stefano took a drink from his glass and looked at Kenny.

"Tell me your story friend."  

Report Post Tip

Between sips from his glass, filling it up again, taking some drags out of his cigarette, Kenny paid full attention on what Stefano was saying. It was a fucked up life story, made it look like Kenny's life had been easy. He could see the pain in Stefano's voice, however, the man looked solid and the events of his life didn't fully traumatized him or hold him back. Seemed that all the shit he went through made him a stronger person and Kenny admired that. He filled their glasses again and said.

"Shit man, that's a fucked up background. But everyone in this life has one fucked up story. They wouldn't be working in this thing of ours just because it's fun and full of adrenaline. With our families working together in Sicily and America, we'll be victorious against the Clementes and you will get your vendetta, we all will. Just going to take a lot of work and many losses."

Kenny necks down his glass of whiskey then looks at Stefano.

"My brother hired a man to write a bio or something. His story. He never finished it - got killed before he could. Let me grab the papers for you to have a look."

Kenny quickly walked towards his office and grabbed the two papers who contained Anthony's story. He walked back to Stefano_Lucchese and delivered him the papers. The man grabbed it and started reading.

New Horizons

Anthony Russo

Life had never been easy for Anthony Russo. Coming from a very poor immigrant family, he was the first of his line to be born in America. 
He was still in the mother's belly when they came from Sicily to the land of opportunities seeking for a better life. And I would love to tell you a happy history about this family, about how his affectionate mother gave birth to her first child, in America, raising him with his also so affectionate father, educating him to be an exemplary american citizen! I would love it! But this is not the case. 

The truth is Anthony's father was a degenerate alcoholic gambler. Some neighbors swore they'd heard him hit his wife even while she was pregnant of Anthony. This creates a hell of an environment to our history here, right? The Sicilian dominant and strong man, working at the Philadelphia port by day and spending every single dollar in the dice and the booze by night, leaving only enough for the subsistence of his family and letting his very pregnant wife, by now turned into a very depressive woman, alone in South Philly's periphery. The fucking American dream.

Anthony survived all the belly beatings and managed to get born...

Childhood was not much better. A child should bring light to a family, but this did not seem to be the case. It was just another mouth to feed. And so life continued, in the midst of extreme poverty and regular beatings (both to the mother and the son). Things had no prospect of improvement, but guess what? At the age of 5, Anthony got a very peculiar gift from destiny; a little brother.

So we finally meet another very important character to this history: Kenneth Russo. You can say that Italian-Americans named Kenneth are rare, and you will be right. The culprit of this is a famous radio soap opera novel's actor of that time, Kenneth Casey, whose Anthony's mother was a big fan and decided to pay homage by naming her own son. The father did not even interfere in this matter, such was the importance he attached to his family.

From that moment on, Anthony began spending most of his days in the streets of his neighborhood and, even being so young, his criminal life started. Still a little kid, he started to commit petty thefts, stealing products from the local warehouse, often just for the fun and entertainment of his small group of friends. At school the grades were bad. Not that anyone cared, of course. It was a miracle that he was enrolled.

Kenny notices that Stefano finished reading then he gets back to his own story. He fills both glasses again and lights a cigarette.

"So, that is how me and my brother started." Kenny takes a drag out of his cigarette and a sip from his glass of whiskey. "My father owed a lot of powerful man because of his gambling addiction. He got killed when I was 9 years old. My brother was 14. Our mother was so depressive that she never left the house. She started to ignore our existence. It was hard - Anthony turned to the life of crime to provide for us. When I got older, I started to hang out more with him, involving myself into crime. We rarely stayed at home. We were always on the streets doing job for the mafia. We made quite a name for ourselves in South Philly. Ten years from that, we received a visit from our family on Sicily. They offered us a job and we agreed. They took us to the old country, and it was there where I met the fucking Clementes." Kenny briefly stopped to take a breath and a long sip of the whiskey bottle.

"Me and my brother were tasked to accompany a cousin of ours, Gaetano - he is in the States now, you'll meet him soon. Back to the story, right. The mission was to kill or capture Bruno Clemente. We went undercover since the Clementes never saw our faces before, so it was easy to get into the compound. But when Gaetano laid his eyes on Bruno, the man snapped. He went guns blazing after him, blowing our cover. The Clementes captured me and Anthony, took us to a warehouse and tortured us for information."

Kenny pulled up his sleeve and showed Stefano the scars he had. It wasn't only on his arms, he had them on his torso and back.

"They tortured us and we didn't break. I fought back, tried to resist. I always was the angry one. They gave me their worse. All I can remember after that is Gaetano storming in the warehouse and rescuing us. We stayed in Sicily for two more years, then we received word that our mother killed herself. We had to go back to the States to her funeral. An uncle of ours accompanied us back to the States and got us working for a man called Vincent Alo. We stayed with him for some time, then we met Joe. We moved to Detroit, my brother got killed and here I am today."

Stefano looked surprised that Kenny story was just as bad.  In Sicily life is cruel it has been for many hundreds of years.  The people rarely united but when the war of the Sicilian Vespers happen the people spoke in one voice.  When the back hand started it was the military generals that were the don's and the soldiers that did the work for the land lords.  Stefano realized that he and Kenny had more in common then a vendetta they lost blood and had a hard childhood.  

Stefano finished his drink when two of Kenny's men rushed to his side and one leaned into his ear and whispered.  a evil smile rolled across his face as he looked at Stefano.  Confused Stefano just looked on as he poured himself another drink of whiskey.  Kenny whispered back to his men and then leaned forward and asked Stefano was he ready for some action and blood letting.  That's when he knew Kenny got word on a location.  Nodding back to Kenny he asked him.

"When and what time? I have some items I will need and I must have them to for fill my vow to my mother." 

Stefano knew Kenny understood as he sipped his whiskey with pleasure knowing that this could be his last or the start of a new era for the Lucchese family back in Sicily and for him in America.  

"You have more men than me but I would like for Ray and Rob to join me these boys are the best ice pick men in the business and have helped me earn a name and a few bucks back in New York with the five points gang. " 

Report Post Tip

Kenny took the last sip out of the bottle while listening to Stefano. He slowly got up from his chair and told his boys to get the big guns and arrange two cars for the hit.

"Can you meet me at the fish market near the docks in two hours? Get your gear and honor your vow to your mother. We will wait for you there. And of course you can bring your boys, we could use the muscle." Kenny grabbed his coat and vested it, looking down at Stefano who was still seated on his chair. "I'll organize the boys, the guns and the vehicles. I'll meet you in two hours."

Kenny left the bar of his HQ and went to the living room. There he saw three of his boys playing some poker and having some drinks. Kenny quickly told them that he has a job to be done and the men quickly stopped their game and went to get their gear. Kenny noticed Stefano passing by him to the exit and nodded at him. That hit on the Clementes could stir so much shit up, but it had to be done. The Russos couldn't lose any turf in America to the Clemente family. They couldn't be allowed in this country. Kenny went to the garage and waited for the men to reunite there.

"So, here is the deal." Kenny said, addressing his men. "We're going to hit the Clementes on the docks. They're trying to reap our turf here in America and shut our operation down and we won't stand that. Grab your Thompsons and fire at anything that moves when I tell you to. Understood?" 

The men nodded and agreed. Kenny ordered three of his men to go into a car, and the other two in another with him. He turned the engine on and drove to the fish market to wait for Stefano and his boys.

Report Post Tip

Stefano agreed to meet Kenny and his men at the fishing docks.  He arrived and he was prepared he had his bothers pistol and his aunt's razor blade.  He had his fathers double barrowed shoot gun that he sawed down.  He loaded it with one buck shot and one slug.  He had a should strap sling bag with extra rounds of bucks and slug.  He had his best friends with him they were like soldiers when it came down to killing they were like a pack they moved together Rob to the right circling around to trap and push the enemy back towards Stefano while Ray did the same thing only to the left.  

They were in position when Kenny gave the order Kenny men laid down suppressive fire and cut down half of Peter's and Paul's men immediately.  Stefano and his two men made there way down and that's when Stefano saw someone he wanted for a long time.  He froze like a deer in the middle of the road with headlights on him.  It was the one man that eluded the Lucchese family for years the man that killed his father and aunt.  It was Santo Calamia.   Stefano eyes saw the scar on his cheek from his aunt as she cut the man face just before he raped her and burned her alive.  He saw the limp from the shot he took from his father as he was hunted out of Sicily.    

He was being whisked away but his security and Stefano went after him he pointed to his pals who his target was, He left Kenny right flank and pursued after Santo.  He was going to cut Santo head off and send his right ear and thumb back home to his grandfather and Santo little manhood to his mother.  They went with a bang and they moved like a bulls horn charging forward Stefano was not going to let his prey go.  He would finally be able to let this go a completed promise to his mother.  

The Rob fired a shot and hit one of the four men with Santo the Ray fired killing one of them.  Rob fired again and missed as well as Ray Stefano was standing over the wounded man and the Stefano showed mercy by pulling out he Aunt knife and slashing the mans throat.  Blood ran from his neck like a over flowing tub of water.  The Stefano moved forward.  Santo reached a warehouse on the dock but it was to late then.  Ray and rob fired an hit the same target.  This time they knew they hit the same guy by the way he turned from the shots.  The man was spinning to his right then spent back from the second bullet.  Then Stefano fired a load blast form his rifle and then a man fell backwards but it wasn't Stefano. 

Rob and Ray entered and gun shoots rang out and ray pushed rob to the ground while Stefano unloaded.  He hit nothing but boxes and they moved around until Santo yelled out to them asking who were they.  But they didn't reply the just moved into they had Santo in the kill zone.  Santo pleaded with Stefano as Stefano was moving closer until Ray was to Santo right and Rob on his left.  Stefano looked at the older man the with a smile shot his leg with a blast of buck shot and Santo fell.  He was still alive as the blast only took his good leg.  Then Stefano handed the shot gun to Rob as he pulled out his pistol.  Santo begged again as Stefano did a little head tilt in in disbelief.     

Stehano shot the mad man in both hands then then turned him over Stefano asked did he know today he would die.  The tears followed down then Stefano handed his Pistol to ray as he sat on the mans chest pulling out his aunts knife.  Opening it slowly to remove the right ear then his right thumb.  Then screaming didn't faze the man.  Then smiling he said my aunt missed you she wanted so much to have that special thing that made her cry out to me.  Then in a quick motion Stefano  turned and pulled the mans pants down to slice off his heavenly gift then in a quick motion he stab the man in the side of his neck and removed his head from that poor man of a soldier.  Rob pulled out a bag and took the parts as ray drug and casted the rest over the side of the pier.  Stefano and his two partners moved back to Kenny.     

Report Post Tip

"Aw, FUCK! STEFANO!" Kenny screamed loudly when he noticed Stefano leaving his right flank unprotected. "James, right flank, now!" Kenny's bodyguard quickly moved himself to the right flank to cover them in case someone else shows up. There was six Clementes, four of them were already dead. The surviving ones were taking cover behind a metal crate. Kenny and two of his men slowly approached them, closing in on their position. With their Thompson 1929 on hands and ready to fire, Kenny's men rushed towards the crate while Kenny covered them. One went to the right and another one to the left. They opened fire, killing the last two guys.

"Where the fuck did Stefano went?" He asked one of his boys while slowly walking towards them. The man just shook his head. "Go after him, alright? Make sure he is alive and bring him back to the HQ." The man nodded then ran after Stefano. Kenny signaled the boys the gather around and get the cars ready to leave. All of a sudden, Kenny heard a deafening noise and got a little weak on his legs. What the fuck? He mumbled to himself. He felt his arm getting weaker, his legs losing strength - he dropped his gun on the ground and his legs started to fail. He fell down on his knees, losing all his focus. Kenny drove his hand towards his shoulder and pressed it, he looked at his hand after doing that, it was all bloody. Kenny shook his head and snapped out of it. He quickly turned his head to look behind him and saw his men dropping dead on the floor. It was an ambush - the Clementes had planned all of that. Kenny quickly crawled to cover and looked around for a way out, he find none. He heard an engine noise and looked towards it. He could see Stefano driving and his boys firing upon the Clementes, making them fall back to cover and cease the attack. Stefano parked the car near Kenny and the man that Kenny sent to find Stefano left the car, picked up Kenny and placed him on the passenger seat. After that he got in the car as well and they hauled ass out of there.

(...)

Kenny ordered Stefano to drive to his HQ. Going to the hospital because of a shot was a dumb idea - There would be a interrogation and Kenny was already being investigated, so he couldn't show up with a hole in his shoulder. He left the car and Stefano helped him out walking towards the dining room. They arrived and Arthur, one of Kenny's men threw everything in the ground, they laid Kenny on the table and asked him what they should do.

"There is a woman in my apartment. She can stitch me up - Bring her here, Arthur. The keys to my apartment are in my office. Don't scare her or she will kill you." 

Without any more words, Arthur nodded and went to get the key and eventually, the woman.

Report Post Tip

The only thing that Fleur had in mind when she was heading on a plane to Detroit for a few days was that she was en route to KennyRusso's apartment. There wasn't really any special occasion for it. But she was extremely excited and giggly before, during and after the flight. At the airport, he had assigned someone to pick her up and she thanked the man kindly.

However, she felt slightly disappointed that it wasn't Kenny himself to get her. Oh well. Fleur imagined that he must be very busy with the family. The world she's living in now is never slow-paced. People are always on the go. She had to get used to this. In the private cab, the conversations would start awkwardly and stop abruptly. Fleur hoped that the driver wasn't too annoyed by her quiet self. She wasn't always like this, but the jet lag was catching up and she desperately needed to lay her head down on a pillow. It wasn't too long before she let her head rest against the car window, the vibrations of the moving vehicle making her uncomfortable but sleepy.

Finally. Some peace.

It didn't last very long though as she woke up to the car stopping its brakes and pulling up in front of a nice looking, well furnished apartment. The driver turned around to look at Fleur, eyed her carefully, waited a bit until she finally oriented herself to her surroundings and then he reminded her again that they finally arrived.

"We're here now, Ma'am." Fleur rubbed her tired eyes. She was sleepy and tired before but now she was drowsy and lethargic. She nodded towards the driver slowly. 

"Thank you. Um, let me get my luggage." She moved as slow as a snail when she was getting out of the vehicle. The driver didn't seem to mind, but he helped her with the luggage anyway because he had more things to do that day. Fleur took hold of her suitcases from him and thanked his chivalry before breathing out a sigh of relief.

The private cab shortly pulled away from the sidewalk and started to drive on the road.

Fleur was on her own. For now.

Kenny wasn't here, but she just assumed that he'd be coming back later. Probably caught up at his HQ. She had a set of keys that Kenny duplicated for her, and she pushed the key into the lock, heard the door unlock, before stepping inside the apartment cautiously. A long hallway was in front of her on which she walked. There was a stairway leading up to many rooms and she headed upstairs, walked around for a bit until she found the guest room that Kenny was talking about.

He was right. It looked very comfortable. And the bed was neatly done, pillows strategically placed along the soft white sheets. It matched her dress. Fleur started to smile tenderly, appreciating the interior design of the room. She set her bags down somewhere against the wall to her right, kicked off her flats, and submerged herself in the comfort of Kenny's guest room bed. If she could stay awake for a little more, she would, but unfortunately her energy was going low. And she planned on having alot of it when she would finally meet with him face to face again. 

Fleur shot right up from the bed. It had been an hour or so since she slept. Knocks at the door coming from down below made it terrifyingly obvious that she wasn't alone anymore. She slipped her feet into her flats, jogged down the stairwell and finally reached the door. Behind it, there was a man she did not know of... Yet. She had a feeling that it must be one of Kenny's men. Obviously. Fleur knew well enough that Kenny wouldn't just give any man a set of keys to his own apartment unwillingly. She opened the door without hesitation. Fleur didn't even realize that she was looking like a hot mess., but the man was unbothered by it.

In fact, he looked very concerned and alarmed about something else. Fleur spoke before he could.

"Something is wrong. What is it?" She immediately snapped. The man could appreciate that Fleur already knew that he wasn't here to bring good news. That saved him time. He needed to get Fleur to the HQ - fast. He didn't say anything more after that, but he did let her go back inside to get her beige cardigan. Fleur literally came running out of the apartment, locking the door behind her. She hopped in the passenger seat next to Arthur and thanked him in a subtle way.

"Also, thank you for not just storming in. I was sleeping very peacefully and I hate people who interrupt my quiet time. I probably would have accidentally shot you in the leg or something." Fleur bit her lip apologetically as she thought about the hypothetical consequences. 

Arriving at Russo's HQ, Fleur had a weak feeling in her stomach. Someone got hurt. And she didn't like the situation. At all. When she first saw a group of people huddling around Kenny, she thought maybe they were giving him a group hug, but as she stepped closer - it was far from a hug. Kenny was badly wounded with a bloody hole in his shoulder. Fleur quickly rushed towards him, her face as red as her curly hair.

"How long have you been bleeding out?"

She tried to remain calm. There was another man standing very close by Kenny. She later learned that his name was Stefano_Lucchese. Fleur didn't even think to bring a first aid kit with her, but the treatment needed for this required more than just a first aid kit. Fleur was only a seamstress and had no idea of what to do, so she suggested bringing him to the hospital. A lot of people were against that as she noticed a few men shaking their heads. Especially Kenny.  Fleur could understand a little. The man was probably already in deep shit from whatever shootout they were participating in. There seemed to be no other alternatives. She had to do it herself because there aren't any registered nurses or doctors here right now.

"Um, okay.. Someone.. PLEASE get me a shirt or a cloth. I need to stop the bleeding before I continue." Fleur made Kenny sit in a position most comfortable for him, used a shirt that someone gave to her to wrap it around the location of his injury. Fleur looked up again to address the many men around her. "Please no one give him anything to eat or drink right now. Also, naturally he's supposed to be on a hospital bus right now, but since we're doing this freestyle I'm going to need some help.." 

There was no bullet pieces lodged in his shoulder since it came through clean so that would make her job a little easier at least. She cleaned the area of the wound with alcohol, and she tried to ignore Kenny's angry groans because it had to be done or else he'd get infected. To prevent it from further swelling, she covered his boo boo with a new dressing, and kept it dry and clean. The fabric was wrapped about several times to keep it in place.

"This dressing is waterproof so if you decide to shower later that is alright. Just don't be under the water too long because if your wound is soaked it could open up again." Fleur's eyes were wide and she was breathing heavily. She was clearly in shock but she was happy to know that Kenny was going to be fine from hereon. She started to familiarize herself with Kenny's men while she was here and she ended up finding out about all the details and how the heck this happened. Fleur sat on the edge of a chair's armrest, listening to what they were saying.

She shared a worried look with Kenny as her heart picked up speed. Gulped down nervously on her fear. She cared for him way too much and would probably go raging mad if she was to face the person that did this to him.

"Geezus, Kenny... You could've DIED. And I was only coming here to see YOU. I cant even right now. Anyways, what happens now?"

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $700,000 Tip

Kenny was still lying down on the table, bleeding like crazy. His men tried to stop the bleeding but they weren't doctors, however, they did the best they could given the situation. The pain was excruciating but Kenny already had worse than that, but still, it was a pain in the ass. He ordered his men to help him sit on the table and get a bottle of whiskey for him. Stefano helped him sit and Rob went to the bar to get him a bottle of whiskey. When Rob arrived and gave Kenny the bottle, he just necked it down like it was water, half the bottle in one sip. He felt the alcohol burning down his throat and stomach then he returned the bottle to Rob and looked at Stefano.

"Fuck man.. If the Clementes are bold enough to ambush us the situation must be worse than we thought." He briefly stopped to try and look at his shoulder, it looked bad. "We're going to need serious help in this. I'll contact Gaetano and Vincent and tell them about what happened." He signaled Rob to help him lay down on the table again, he couldn't stay seated for long. His shoulder looked like it was weighing a ton. He laid down and listened to Stefano tell him that he will contact more people to help in this matter and Kenny thanked him for that.

After some time Fleur finally arrived at the HQ. He heard her voice and that made him feel a lot better but also a bit bad. He never wanted to involve her into family matters but at the moment he needed her. He listened to her asking about how long is he bleeding and he just shrugs, he lost track of time. Fleur helped him sit again and started working on his shoulder - he was glad that she was around. She cleaned his shoulder with alcohol and he groaned a bit but she just ignored it. After some time she finally managed to stitch up the wound and he payed full attention to the instructions she gave him. He just nodded in agreement with a sorry look on his face. He was seated on the table, trying to move his injured elbow. He could move it a bit but it was hurting like hell, so he just stopped. He looked over at Fleur lecturing him and he told his men to give them a moment alone.

Kenny slowly jumped of the table and stood in place, trying to get his balance back. He looked at Fleur and slowly walked towards her. He opened up a tired smile and grabbed her hand with his good arm, pulling her closer to him. He hugged her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you. And I am sorry." He whispered in her ear, still hugging her. "Let me talk with Stefano and I'll come to my apartment with you, okay?" He let her go then turned around and walked to the living room where Stefano were waiting for him.

"I need a time off to recover from this - I'll meet you here tomorrow, alright? Try and get in touch with your New York friends." Stefano nodded and Kenny said his goodbyes, he walked back to Fleur with a smile on his face, he extended his hand over to her and said. "Shall we, my hero?"

Report Post Tip

Stefano nodded and told Kenny to be careful and not to do anything he would do and nod at the woman who went to the back room.  They both smirked as Stefano turned to leave.  Rob had found a cheap tenant for them to lay low in until this thing was done and over with.  They got into the car and Stefano asked if they knew someone that can get the dam blood stains out of the car.  Ray nodding as they drove off.  Stefano looked into his bag.  He had the man that his family wanted for the last fifteen years Santo was no more and now he could completely focus on Clementes and their crew.   Stefano and the Barone brothers made it to the apartment.  Ray called first watch Stefano second then Rob four hours each.  

It was to late to walk down to the corner to make a call to New York and they needed showers and to burn the clothes they were in.  Rob handled that part.  The food was cheap sandwiches and beer the only dam thing Ray likes Stefano told him wine and he would be okay with the sandwiches.  Ray was hardheaded and forgot the wine.  Stefano laid on the couch and Ray sat near the window close enough to see car headlights coming and going but way enough to avoid being seen from the streets should someone walk past.   The place had been rented a three months ago.  So if some one was looking they had a hard time knowing the Barone's spent days there so that the neighbors recognized them coming and going while Stefano visited a few time and made small talk with the neighboring tenants.

As the morning approached Ray walk in to the joint with coffee and hot sandwiches and a bottle of wine.  Stefano smiled and nodded Rob had been cleaning all the guns while he was on watch and nothing happen.  Stefano eat ham and cheese sandwich with a glass of wine while Rob took his shower.  Ray was dress nicely and Stefano looked puzzled then he smelled Ray cologne and knew it was a girl involved and shook his head.  Ray smiling but not looking at Stefano.  Stefano then went and took his shower and got dressed.  

The three men were clean shaven and dressed like young businessmen as they drove to the drugstore and ordered a milkshakes.  Stefano went to the phone booth and pulled out a pocket full of change and started dropping coins into the phone slot.  He called the operator to patch him through long distance to New York to P E 6-5000.  The voice on the other end was a grumpy one but Stefano knew it immediately.

"Albert you old fart Stefano here, is Charlie there?  Yeah, well put the guy on for me.  Hey Charlie how the hell are ya?  Yeah, making shit work out here too.  Yeah you were right, Detroit is different.  I called because I need that favor.  You know the one.  Yeah the back home deal yeah that's the one.  Great!  Charlie already?  Myers got the tip great.  Hooch?  Yeah I think they would be happy to get you some of that Canadian soda how many cases.  Shit Charlie be realistic!  They don't have a warehouse.   I don't know anyone that can ship you that much at a time.   Yeah, yeah, I'll try!  Hey Charlie tell Myers I said thanks, hey how's Vito and Frank you know they never really did get along?  I know, I know one worries the other charges in and you mediate.  Albert the one to talk to, dam really Albert.  Cant you tell him to just do it?  Cause that prick loves to make me ask like he's fucking better than me?  I should have shot him on the fucking docks.  You think that funny.  Thank Charlie and I'll work to get that soda to you even if it comes for several sources as long as you talk to Albert.  Great you take care Charlie.  I'll be in touch and you I'll have a number where you can reach me real soon buddy. "

Stefano walked back to the two brothers and looked at his milkshake it looked flat.  He looked at pops and pops took it away and made him another.

"Thanks pops"  

They drank the shakes went then to see Kenny.  Stefano looked at his pocket watch It was now 1pm and Kenny should be up and dressed.  Hopeful not in to much pain

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Lucchese Clan in America
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL