Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 10:36:08
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Diva's Delight Winery Started by: Diva_ on Mar 04, '19 04:15

Diva was sitting in the park reading on a sunny day, there was a cool breeze that passed every now and then.  She was wearing a bright yellow dress that showed her curves.  She was plotting on catching the eye of a certain young man.  She made plans for a picnic and invited Stefano Lucchese.  She was excited to see him once more and to her surprise he was excited to see her.  That day they talked about their childhoods dreams and goals.  Then they eat and laughed as they started to pack up.   Stefano talked a great deal about wines and the grapes that went into them.  The time to harvest and the right color of the grape made the favor of the wine.  

That's when it hit Diva.  She wanted a winery and she could have Stefano come in as a partner.  After all they did do a few bank jobs and truck heist together this would be something legitimate.  Diva had just bought a building and it would work perfectly.  It was downtown near the state building and a few blocks was the bank and all kinds of shops and restaurants but no wineries.   They got into his roadster and as he was driving down the street she said 

"Stefano you know wine and I have an idea."  

She explained her plan and he looked at her.  He nodded with approval and insisted that he comes in as a full partner and they split the cost 50/ 50.  The place will be called Diva's Delight Winery.   They will also sale high priced cigars that way the men will venture in also.   They can have certain wine tasting days.  They also planned to have new selection days for members to taste both new wines and cigars and say yes or no to bring into the store.  

Three months to get everything in place and Diva was ready.  Stefano at her side as she now wore a black dress that revealed her right leg all the way up to her thigh.  Stefano noticed that also.  He didn't say a word but he's eyes kept looking and his smirk kept rolling across his face.  She noticed that and playfully slap him as the doors opened.   

Diva greeted them all as they entered.  The cashiers were ready and the servicemen stood at there post to help anyone in need or with questions.  

The wines are high in at $100 dollars a bottle.  The low end $30 dollars a bottle.  The cigars are all Cuban hand rolled at $10 dollars a each.

Report Post Tip

Stefano greeted the customer as he walked around he was proud of what they built.  Diva was now a businesswoman and she dressed the part tonight.  The wine was selling like hotcakes and so did the cigars.  They stock was flying out after than it could be restocked.  Yet his eyes were on her.  She spoke with so many gentlemen that he start to get a little annoyed.  So he started servicing some of the younger women as they surrounded him he would smile or make a joke to get them to laugh so she would look in his direction.  But she just kept going about the store with the men and they followed like lost puppies.  

Stefano then took a break and walked out back to smoke a cigar.  He inhaled and smiled the store had been open two hours and three times he had take cash to the back room safe.  He was glad that he did order a lot of small bills because the customer where spending large bills trying to impress each other.  He loved when the wealthy acted petty towards each other.  That's when the businessmen make the most.  Stefano even tossed out a few names to get customers to purchase the higher end brands.  

He looked around as his cigar glowed a bright orange with each puff and the air smelled more and more of cigar smoke with each exhale.  He was making legal tender and he could also cook the books to clean some of his ill gotten gains.  Diva was smarter then he realized.  She had bought the building months prior to coming up with the idea.  She knows a great location when she see's one.  He thought on a great deal of thinks until his last puff then he tossed the remainder of the cigar into the alley and then walked back into the store.  He thought that next break he would try some wine.  

Report Post Tip

Diva was being swamped with customers mainly men it started to over whelm her a bit but she knew she had to continue to do her job and sell if she wants it to be successful.But she sneaks a quick glance at Stefano only sse him laughing with the younger female customers kinda made her jealous a bit but she knows all to well it's a part of the business...

She had to make a quick escape to clear her mind and take a breather as well as she quietly sneaks out the back only to lean on the wall rubbing her forehead and wonders if it was her dress was reason for all those men to follow her around like lost puppies.But none of that matters to her what mattered was the buisness and seeing Stefano at her side along the way...

Report Post Tip

Stefano looked at Diva rubbing her head and he could tell she needed a break also.  He told her to take her time and he would handle things till she returned.  To his surprise the store was still crowded and he needed to take cash to the back.  He did it five more times before it slowed down.  The store looked half empty as he was directing staff members to bring out more product.  They did and things sold from the boxes before they could be stocked.   Stefano told them to keep bring boxes out and take the empty boxes to the back.  

He knew that to night he they would make at least fifty thousand and his worries of a second truck load coming became a fear of not being enough to restock the store.   He went to the back and saw that half the overstock was gone and they still had three hours to go.   He started bring boxes out himself an as soon as the box was opened product was being pulled from it.  So he told jimmy to stand there and just cut the boxes open.  Mikey, David, Tony and Steven were much younger he had them bringing boxes out and staging them in front of where they should go.  Linsey was to take the empty boxes to the back.  Terri and Kimberly worked the registers.   

Stefano turned around and saw Diva she put on her smile as she shimmed her dress down and came back out to help.

Report Post Tip

After coming back inside from her break she see's everyone restocking for the last remaining three hours as she beings to help out Stefano and the staff to make it through the last three hours will feel like eternity but it will be worth it in the end as she looks over and see's how hard Stefano is working to get everything done all she could do was smile at him...As two hours go by and the store began to feel less crowded she walks over to stefano to discuss the next truck load that was supposed to be delivered before the night ends as she can see he is feeling a bit overwhelmed himself as well about the next delivery....

"Maybe tonight once we close for tonight how about we go out to celebrate you could use some food and some whiskey as well..."She tells him...

Report Post Tip

Stefano looks at her and smiles then takes her by the hand to the office he shows her that the safe is full and explains that the last three time he took cash back has been tucked in her desk draw they had made $25,000 in sales and then he cover the next load but it would not fill the store completely.  He would have to order two trucks to catch back up and have stock in the back room.  The back was empty you could play baseball back there.  

"Celebrate yeah we can do that.  The truck arrives in the morning and everything will go straight to the sales floor.  So it will be your place or my place?  We can pick up some food on they way."  

He then sticks more cash into her draw and smiles " Make that $32,000 in sales.  You did real good today real good. "

Report Post Tip

She smiles and hugs Stefano seeing that they made good money tonight it was a new sight for since she has never really seen much money that she and stefano made and not have to rob or do any other jobs ..as she sighs in relife that the day is over now and the evening has begun as she than hands Stefano a glass and a bottle of her private stash of whiskey pouring him a drink...

"Well we can go to your place and grab some food on the way so we can celebrate tonight and get ready for tomorrow delivery also" 

As she drinks her drink she beings to put on her coat and looks at stefano as they begin to walk out the building as she places her hand on his wrist a slight bit...

Report Post Tip

With the store closed and locked up they walk to his car.  They stop off and pick up wine and steaks at a local dinner.  They then reach Stefano tenant and walk in.  the place is small but clean.  He looks at her as he places the food on the small dinner table.  Pulls out a chair for her to sit in then goes into his kitchenet and grabs two glasses.   He returns to pour the wine.  

You looked dam good in that dress.  Can you believe how many bottles of wine we sold and yet here we are drinking this cheap shit we just bought.  

He sits at the table across from her and smiles as they start to eat. 

Report Post Tip

She looks around as she sits down on the chair laughing hearing his remark about the wine as well which he is right it was cheap ass wine as she took a sip from the glass seeing how small his place was as she than begins to cut into the steak only to blush at Stefano's complament...

"Thank you Stefano and you look handsome yoursel i must say i still remember the day we met our first job oh how you couldn't stop looking at me whenever i was around as well."

As she takes a bite from the steak..Stefano sure has good taste in food though as she makes eye contact with him..

Report Post Tip

Stefano laughed at her comment 

I looked at you back then because you had a gun and kept pointing it at me.   

He ate his steak and drunk his wine.  Then he looked at her and told her she can have the bed he will take the couch and in the morning they would open up the shop and let the staff off load the truck and restock.   He would take her home to shower and change clothes.  

He then finished his meal.   

Report Post Tip

She laughs at him for a bit..

"Well would you rather me drain you of blood huh but yea you better give me your bed a lady needs her beauty sleep..."As she finished her food she seems to be restless...

Diva continues to drink her wine but stefano seems sleepy but he is only human..

"Well we have a busy day tomorrow so yes please take me home before we go to work so I can freshen up and pick out what i am gonna wear."

Report Post Tip

Stefano shakes his head as she talks about his blood and her needing beauty sleep.  Now that he understood and as she walked away into his bedroom he laid on his to short of a couch that came no where near fitting him to sleep with any comfort.  He then took a pillow and bit into it as he could she her shapely body walking away and that image haunted him all night long.  He smoked several cigarettes and drunk more wine until he passed out.  He then dreamed of him in a park surrounded by hundreds of kids calling him dad.  He woke up in a cold sweat before closing his eyes again.   

Report Post Tip

Diva walks into his room as she closes the door behind her she gets on his bed and fluffs up the pillows before laying down all that was on her mind was how she enjoyed being around Stefano,as she begins to undo her bun letting her hair fall in her back as she begins to sing herself to sleep knowing he may hear her or not.As she lays down looking up at the ceiling alone in the dark.The sounds of sirens throughout the night her mind just kept on racing and racing until she finally closed her eyes and fell asleep as she begins to dream about the perfect happy life she always wanted since she was a child and someone by her side..only to awake because she was tossing and turning as she sighs and looks at the clock" it's only 3@m"she mutters and goes back to bed...

Report Post Tip

Stefano woke up at 6 am and he was full of excitement.  He was going to see Diva place and then the truck would restock the store to a point he would have to order two truck loads and have them there before the weekend.  He started cooking bacon, toast, and eggs coffee and orange juice.  He made breakfast and then sat everything on the table.   He knocked on the bedroom door and asked Diva to come eat.  He wanted to shower and change clothes before taking her home to change.

Report Post Tip

She wakes up to smell of food as she gets up and stretched her arms and yawns as she gets out of bed and fixed it for him as well.As she opens the door she greets Stefano with a warm smile as she sits down and begins to eat her breakfast before they head off to her place so she can change clothes and shower before they head off to work and wait for the two truck loads today as well...

"You ready for a great day stefano yoy finally get to see where i live"As she smiles 

Report Post Tip

He smiles as she starts to eat then he takes two strips of bacon and a slice of buttered toast and makes a half sandwich and takes a bite.  Nodding to Diva's question.  He takes a glass of orange juice and drinks it all in the first tip of the glass.  He smiles and takes his sandwich with him telling her he will go take his shower and get dressed.  To leave the dishes in the sink and he will handle that later tonight.  He was excited about the shop also.  Then he walked into his bedroom and closed the door.  He undressed as he finished his sandwich and then shaved then got into the hot shower.

He stepped out of the shower grabbing his towel to dry his hair and body.  Then he brushed his teeth and then he got dressed in a very nice suit and put on some cologne.  He had on his best light brown shoes that matched his blue suit.   He even has strapped under his suit jacket just in case something went wrong or they found a possible cash flow opportunity.  coming out of the bed room he looked at diva and smiled.

"are you ready to go home and get changed Ms. Diva?"

Report Post Tip

Diva hears him to leave the dishes there but that seemed to annoy her that the sight of dirty dishes there would haunt her the rest of day but she's his guest so she puts her plate aside waiting on Stefano to shower and get dress..A couple mins or so passed she finally see's him walking out of his room dressed and ready for work but she was more ready to head home first to shower and get dressed...

"Yes i am ready to go home" She answered...

As they both walk out the door and he locks the door Stefano and Diva make their way to his car but him being a gentleman opens the door for her as she enters the car and he closes the door he walks around and enters the driver seat and turns on the car as they begin to head towards her apartment which is in decent part of downtown not far from the park where they had their picnic... Stefano parks his car and they both get out as she reaches to unlock her door and luckily she lives on the first floor as well..They walk a few steps til they reached her door and begins to unlock the door and turns on the light as she see's his face light up since it's the first time he has been to her place...

"Welcome to my home please make yourself at home i am gonna go and shower and get ready"

As she walked down the hallway to her room looking through the clothes in her closet picking out the perfect dress for the day..She walked into the bathroom turning on the hot water as she begins to shower and sings for a bit as she rinsed off her body and hair she turns off the shower and grabs her bathrobe and puts a towel around her head to dry off ..once dried she puts on her favorite white dressed that showed off every inch of her and takes off the towel to brush it since today she feel like leaving it down and she finds her favorite heels as well to put on..before she walks out diva puts on perfume and a little bit of make up as she finally makes her way out of the room into the living room...

"you ready to Stefano? we have a busy day today"

Report Post Tip

Diva out of nowhere leaves the keys except one should she need it as she walks out the door of the winery business locking the doors with a note inside for stefano...

Stefano my friend i am going away for a good while to open up and work on D.C. Pet Company agian in Chicago i leave this place to you should i come back i will drop by from time to time but should you find yourself in Chicago look me up i will be at the pet store..

Sincerely Diva

Report Post Tip

Leo walked in the street thinking of a way for celebrating the big event that will happen in his small family, his daughter Savannah will get married soon, and he should party that with her and his son in law Raki this big event.

Leo walked looking for something good to buy for that party, "oh man I should buy something great for tonight" saying to himself, as he was walking he heard a couple on the streets talking about good winery, he looked around as he never heard of such place here, when didn't find anything he walked to them 

"excuse me, I over heard you saying about good winery, I can't see it can you tell me where it is ?" He asked them as they walked with him to that place and told him to try the highest one as it is so good and they had few of them at home.

Leo walked in looking around as he saw a hot woman with black dress and a gentleman with her owning the place, he walked to them "Excuse me I want a good wine for a great party and event I will have soon" he asked them waiting for their advice with the best choice to make.

Report Post Tip

Diva turned around when she saw her good friend Leo walking through the door,she reached over and gave him a hug as he begins to tell her the reason why he is there as she listens diva glady told him that she will help him pick out the best wine they have here at the store for that very special occasion he is throwing..She yells over to one of the staff members to bring him samples of their best selling wine and some of their best cigars they have as welll...The staff member comes with several bottles of their best sellers as she tell her

"Here you go ma'am i have brought out as you requested" 

Diva smiles as she than tells Leo these samples are the best wine they have in shop...

"Leo my dear friend these wines you will be tasting are top seller here so feel free to taste test each one.The first one is the Chateau Haut-Brion and this one here is a nice red wine and the last one here is chateau petrus..." 

And for this occassion my friend the wine and cigars are on the house alone with a bottle of whiskey as well for those who don't drink wine at all..

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Diva's Delight Winery
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL