Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 20:46:07
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
JimmyJr's Fish Shop and Restaurant! Started by: JimmyJr on Mar 07, '19 23:54

Furious came by his old friends shop at the harbor, he had for a while wondered what happened to him after his last appearnce after his illness that made him a nit mad since he fall and hurt his head badly.

He gets forst inline and then he asks for some good cod along with some potato-chips and a beer, he didnt see Jimmy anywhere but decide to let it be and not asking the man standing and putting up his meal on a paper-plate, he gets it and sits down and enjoys the seafood, it was always at it best to eat seafood near the ocean, it taste the best then.

After he was finish with his food he lights up a smoke and thinks a bit more on that poor Jimmy, he really missed him.

Report Post Tip

Jason made his way to JimmyJr's Fish Shop and Restaurant. He found an empty table and took a seat. It was pleasant place and the fish smell wasnt that bad. He took off his hat and coat, placed them next to himself and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. As he was about to light one up, waitress came and asked what a gentleman would like to have. Jason ordered himself a Tuna a la salad and a cold beer. She wrote it down and went to prepare it. Jason lighted up that cigarette and relaxed in his chair. Detroit was still pretty empty city after the nationwide underworld war. A lot of people got killed including his father. May he rest in peace Jason thought to himself. Since Jason was old enough now, he decided that he would try to be as good as his father was and will try to climb in the underworld. He was very patient, not a violant guy, he liked to use his brains more than a baseball bat. But sometimes you had to use it so people could understand. He knew few folks around Detroit and maybe they could help him a little. The waitress brought his tuna salad and cold beer. Jason thanked her and gave her some tip. She was smiling an le thankful. She continued serving others as Jason started to eat. The salad was very delicious and cold beer was fanstastic. 
When he finished his meal, he smoked another cigarette and when finished, he paid for it. He called a taxi and drove to his friends house to set up a meeting with his fathers old friends. He wanted to be known that his not fooling around and that his ready to become a member of this cruel world.

Report Post Tip

Talia and her new friend, Lordian at least that's what she thought he said. Maybe it was Larry or Louie... She knew it started with an L... Nah it had to be Lordian as the other couple name she thought of she didn't sound right. Yes she was paying attention... well maybe not but kind of, sort of? 

Anyways they were just about a block from JimmyJr's Fish Shop and Restaurant when Talia stopped in her tracks. It caused him to follow suit, stopping with her. She turned to face him and gave him a look over. 

"What?"

"So you're gonna be the muscle today, ok."

He gave her a bit of a funny glare but nodded in agreement. 

"You probably won't have to do or say much of anything, I'll do all the talking as they know me but this first one can be a bit difficult at times. The old man isn't the issue, it's his kid. Royal pain in the ass and has this since he is a guy he is better then any woman in the world. So needless to say, when I come around looking to collect it usually doesn't go over well."

She glared down at her watch to check the time, they were still a bit behind but it was nothing to worry about. As long as Jack had his cuts by the end of day all would be well. 

"Think you can handle being my muscle? If not tell me now before we get there."  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Lordian nodded his response. "I might not be big, but I can be quiet and menacing." He pulled out the pack of cigarettes from earlier and took one for himself, offering one to Talia as well. "Don't forget I've got these in case you need a bit of stress relief huh?"

After the cigarette's were replaced in his pocket, he took a quick sidestep into a nearby alley, taking Talia along with him by the small of her back. Once comfortably out of the eyes of the main street he reached behind his back and pulled out an M1911 from his waistband. He unloaded the cartridge, cleared the chamber, reloaded the bullet into the clip, loaded it back in, cocked it and replaced it in his waistband.

"Alright, muscle is ready. You've got something I assume? Just in case."

He looked her up and down, hoping she had a .22 or a snub-nosed in her purse as he was pretty positive she wasn't hiding anything anywhere else on her person.

Report Post Tip

Taking the cigarette in hand, she hadn't even brought it to her lips when Lordian ushered her into an alleyway. It was a bit odd and something she necessarily wasn't expecting, she had only known this guy a very short time and he was already forcing her into alleyways. Initially her thought was to get nasty with him but something inside of her told her to hold her tongue for a moment. 

It was a good thing too, as he was just doing it to show her that he was prepared for anything. She wasn't sure he knew how to use it but at least he knew the mechanics of it, it was a start. 

"Well looks like you know the mechanics of that, lets just hope you actually know how to use it if things ever came to it." She wasn't joking and there was no hint of comical underlays in her tone.

She knew of many people who owned guns, many of which knew the slightest thing about them or more importantly the ability to use them when the time called for it. 

Figuring this was the time for her to reveal hers, she looked over her shoulder quickly to make sure no one was peering into the alleyway, which no one was. Slowly she opened her bag and revealed her Beretta M1934. It wasn't shiny, it wasn't new, you could definitely tell it had been used. 

"Yeah I'm covered, it's not often though I have to break it out during pickups. If I do, I know how to use it, so even though you're technically my muscle right now. I'll protect you."

Closing up her bag, Talia nudged her head in the direction of the street. 

"Well, come on the place is right around the corner and we are burning daylight."

Lordian nodded and gestured toward the street.

"After you boss."

He followed only half a step behind her, not far enough back to be accused of taking a gander at her backside, but just enough that if she made a change in direction he could see it coming and not get lost.

The smell of fish hit him like a brick wall as soon as they passed through the doors. it assailed his nostrils and reminded him of the same kind of market back in Brooklyn. No matter where you were in the world, some things were the same. He recalled briefly exactly what Buono's fish and meat used to look like. The wire shelves in the one corner for the boxed pasta and jarred sauce his mother made, the counter toward the back where he would carve up the bigger cuts of fish and meat. His favorite thing about the place though was always the giant roll of brown wax paper hanging from the ceiling that Jimmy used to wrap the cuts in. Every butcher used brown paper, everyone knew that, but how many of them had it on an industrial roll hooked into the ceiling huh?

As he snapped back from the daydream he realized he was standing still and Talia had begun to talk to someone. He did his part to listen and to make sure to keep his eyes open as best he could.

Report Post Tip

Talia leaned over the counter and was greeted by a rather elderly man. He wasn't small but wasn't gigantic, though he was a bit smaller then Talia. She herself wasn't gigantic but she wasn't small, standing 5'8" she was taller then most woman. It helped slightly with dealing with ignorant men, not much but some. 

He was the owner of the shop, worked hard and it showed on his white apron which was stained with different shades of red. More then likely blood from whatever fish he was chopping up today. 

"How's business been? Looks like you're keeping busy."

"It's been decent, nothing to write home about. Would be better if I didn't have to cut you people in." He said in a half joking tone, just enough to get his point across but not being too abrasive about it. 

It was a comment that Talia couldn't just overlook. 

"Listen you know the deal, I'm not here to listen to you bitch and moan about it. Just give me what I came for and I'll be gone. Unless you love having me here, then we can just keep on talking."

Mumbling something under his breath, something that wasn't audible he made his way to the back. Turning around, Talia directed her attention back towards Lordian

"Should only be a couple more minutes, lets just hope his kid isn't here today. If he is, he will more then certainly grace us with his presence and if that's the case he is all yours."

Lordian quirked an eyebrow.

"What do you mean all mine? I thought this was a let's not rock the boat sort of situation."

He glanced toward the back room and did not like the length of time the old man was taking. Nobody should take this long for a pickup. Money should be ready already, it's not like the guy didn't know she was coming. These guys really didn't respect Talia at all, and that meant they didn't respect Father Jack. That was a problem.

"Listen I don't want to tell you how to do your job, and you gotta live with these guys day in and day out, but why does it take so long for them to hand over the same amount of cash every week? It's not like you show up randomly right? Shouldn't this just be routine by now?"

He watched as he saw movement from the back room, he shut his mouth then anticipating someone coming out.

Report Post Tip

"Well yes, you'd assume things would work as well as the time piece around my wrist. Unlike the watch though that ticks for whomever wears it, this is a bit different. Sure if Jack himself would come here it would be zero issue. He's a predominant figure but more importantly he is a guy."

She could see Lordian's eyes shift from her to the backroom, causing her to turn about. It was in that moment she saw him. The big figure of a man whom had to slightly turn sideways to get out from the back room. How he was the child of owner baffled her. He was big, he was muscular and he was angry. None of which was anything new. 

He came stomping out from the back with some sort of cleaver in his one hand and an envelope in the other. 

Talia stood there, arms crossed with her bag dangling underneath them. She didn't move, didn't show any sort of emotion, just waited for him to approach her and oh did he ever. Pushing his large frame against her, getting basically face to face with her. 

"Every fucking week you come here and take our hard earned money. There's no hint of remorse in your soul, you just come here and take and take. Well this shit stops here, I'm no longer going to hand over our money to a woman. Fuck off!"

Talia nodded and smirked towards him, then turned her head towards Lordian, catching the attention of Frank. 

"A friend of yours? He can fuck off too..."

Talia directed her attentions back towards Frank. 

"Why must we go through this every week, you just like your father knows the arrangements that have been made. Arrangements that you both agreed to. I'm just here too collect on the behalf of FatherJack and I'm not leaving her without payment." Talia said in a rather calm tone, you could tell she wasn't bothered in the slightest from his threats. 

"You see that man over there, he's a friend of mine, he makes people disappear. Isn't that right Lordian?"  

Lordian smiled. "Only a few. Mostly people do as their told though after some persuasion. I'm glad your brought something to defend yourself with though kiddo." He gestured toward the cleaver in the man's hand.

"Course, you weren't thinking of using it on the lady here were you? You're a gentlemen and a man of honor right? Saw some strange man and came rushing to her defense no doubt." He stepped toward the big man. "Listen buddy neither one of us are here to bust anyone's balls right? Trust me, if we were here to do any damage, you'd know about it, you'd find out much faster than you'd see our faces. You know how much fish smells? You get used to it I'm sure, but do you know how much other shit that smell can cover up? Gas isn't that potent when you let it sit out for a bit, you get what I'm saying?"

He took out his pack of cigarettes and offered one to the man.

"I was actually just remarking that you guys are a bit slow on the take here. When I normally collect it's a quick exchange, get in, take the envelope, probably buy me some fish, I haven't had a good cod in a while, what's your rate on Cod right now?" He paused long enough for the man to decide whether or not to answer, and then continued. "Anyway, listen, if you give us the envelope, then it's an easy in and out and maybe I buy some cod, and send some friends your way to buy some trout or tuna." He spread his hands and shrugged. "No envelope is ok by me too, but I'll send a different sort of friends if that's the case. I'm not worried about what you toss up to Father Jack, but you should be."

Report Post Tip

Talia took a step back from Frank as Lordian began talking, not cause she was feeling any sort of intimidation but he rather smelled awful. It was a combination of fish and BO, it was rather repulsive. 

She was rather impressed, he seemed to have a way with words. Was quite a good talker, perhaps her first perception of that man was a bit off. Of course it was something she'd never tell him. 

"So, what's it gonna be Frank?"

He quick glanced towards Talia then back at Lordian. Raised the hand with the envelope in it and held it out towards him. It caused Talia to snicker in his direction as she lifted her hand towards him. 

"I'll take that that!"

Turning himself towards her, he purposely dropped the envelope on the floor in front of her. 

"You want it, pick it the fuck up. Bitch!"

"Oh Frank, you just don't get it. Do you?"

She turned towards Lordian. 

"I don't think he understands, shall we make him understand?" 

Lordian shrugged and kicked the larger man as hard as he could in his kneecap, pack of cigarette's still in hand. The sickening crack of bone and then of a man far lager than he ought to be hitting the floor was both nauseating and satisfying. It was a strange mix of emotion, but he had the wherewithal to step onto the hand that held the knife and hold a hand up toward the man's father in the back room.

"I'm done, I'm not doing another thing to your boy sir. He's just gonna pick up that envelope there and hand it to the lady with good manners like I know his pops taught him to do."

Without taking any pressure off of the hand with the cleaver Lordian turned his head toward the boulder writing on the ground and attempting to clutch at what was surely a broken knee.

"Lady's don't bend over to pick things up, we gentlemen do that for them so they can maintain their dignity right?" He offered a cigarette to the older man who had now come up closer, presumably to beg for the two mobsters to leave his son alone, to assure them that he meant no harm and no offense. It was unlikely the old man would take one, but it get across that Lordian wasn't exactly threatened by the situation.

Report Post Tip

The old man bent down and picked up the envelope, making sure to smack his son with it a few times before facing Talia. He extended the envelope towards her. 

"I'm sorry... he... he just has a hard time understanding how things work. He's really a good guy if you get to know him, I swear." The old man pleaded his sons case. It was nothing she really cared to here though as she held her hand up, palm facing the old man to hush him.

"I don't want to hear it, from now on I only deal with you. If I have to hear him talk or even see him when I come in, I will make sure he goes missing. Do you understand?"

The old man nodded, Talia looked down at Frank who was reveling in pain. 

"Do you hear me too? I know you do, this is your last and final warning."

Talia grabbed the envelope from the old man and tucked it into her bag. 

"I'll see you next week!"

She turned to Lordian, gave him a nod and proceeded out of the building. 

Report Post Tip

Lordian nodded, tucked a cigarette into the pocket of the younger man's apron and made his way out of the building.

"We keep that up all day and I'm liable to try something myself just to see if you can bite as hard as you bark." He jested as he caught up to Talia. "Where to next Miss Borden?"

Report Post Tip

In a time before time where time did not exist at all and was, in fact, timeless, there was probably a lot less stressing over where one would be and when; at least this is what Sisyphus mused himself with while rushing to his next meeting with a large conglomerate who had been musing about taking his ice cream shop to the mainstream. A lot of back and forth had been had and now all that was left would be to sign a few pieces of paper. Easy.

"Where'd you say you're meeting them again?"

"Some Fish Shop...."

"Never have had fish before."

"Strange."

"Yup. So they say."

Finally reaching the destination it was time for him to no longer dip his toes into the deep end of the pool, but bathe himself entirely in the waves of success. Unwavering in his support, the trusty number two who had no name but made up for the lack of identity with all the personality of a wet piece of bread, opened the door for Sisyphus who now stepped out of the car and into the establishment that was ran by none other than the infamous Jimmy Jr who had sadly been deceased for quite some time now.

"Are you ready?

"As ready as I'll ever be, I suppose."

"Right."

"Right."

The conversation was succinct but powerful and now came the fireworks. Upon entering the building a hail of bullets met with the nameless #2 who sadly passed away in events that no one had seen coming up until this point and at that moment it became clear to Sisyphus that something may be wrong with this whole situation-- he just couldn't quite put his finger on it yet. Rushing back to the car, he closed the door behind him and slowed down time with his special method of thinking which equated to cursing as loud as possible inside of his mind until things cleared up.

"I really should have given that guy a name. Fuck."

There was only one thing left to do, and driving off as quickly as he had arrived was the solution to all of the current ailments. All that remained now would be to figure out exactly what had happened on this fateful day in JimmyJr's Fish Shop and Restaurant! Something that would require him to pull out all of the stops.

Report Post Tip

New JaneJr's Fish Shop and Restaurant Menu 

Cooked at your choice or cooked with the preference of your Chef

1. Lobster Tails                             

2. Salmon 

3. Trout

4. Cod

5. Monk Fish

6. Lubina

7. Swordfish

8. Jumbo Shrimp/medium/small

9. Cray Fish

10. Alaskan King Crab Legs

11. ORCA 5 stars available only in season calling  777 777 ask for JaneJr.

Enjoy                                

Report Post Tip

Come Visit

https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/1639506#25215033

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: JimmyJr's Fish Shop and Restaurant!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL