Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 10:23:43
Page:  1 
New JaneJr's Fish Shop and Restaurant Started by: LittleJaneJr on Feb 04, '21 02:35

!Grand Opening!

!JaneJr's Fish Shop and Restaurant's NEWER Menu!

Cooked at your choice or cCooked with the preference of your Chef BIG AL and served with Love by Berta!

1. Paella de Marisco                          

2. Lobster Tails with butter garlic and parsley

3. Cod

4. Trout

5. Lubina

6. Monk Fish

7. Crayfish

8. Shrimp all sizes and even Extra large! 

9. Sword Fish

10. Alaskan King Crab Legs Five Star *****

11. Rock Lobster five star *****

12. ORCA 5 stars ***** available only in season calling  777 777 ask for JaneJr.

Enjoy  

Report Post Tip

Foamy notices a new enterprise starting up in the business district that has yet to receive a license.

'Hey, i hate to be 'that squirrel' but city rules are city rules, we're going to have have a chat about how we can allow you to continue operating, feel free to message me personally'

Foamy goes to the next business down

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

'LittleJaneJr it's been a pleasure meeting you, all the formalities have been dealt with and it's a pleasure to have you operating in the motor city, now, what do you recommend?'

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Welcome Foamy! to JaneJr's Fish Shop and Restaurant's Grand opening. Sweet Berta here will be glad to take your order and she'll let you know what the Chef Big-AL recommends. We all know Big-AL takes his cooking serious. He'll go to the out most of extremes to make sure he gets it right.

Again enjoy your meal Foamy a pleasure doing buisness with you and thnx for the license in gettin Old Pops Shop running under the Jr's name again.

In the back you can here Big-Al singing and Berta his wife with the biggest smile one could see! Berta thanx JaneJr. thanking her in getting the Business up and running again. And Berta happens to say she's sorry to here that her Father is in the Detroit Mental Facility up on 12th street.

JaneyJr. looks up to her and says new beginnings new times good beginning good times. and gives Berta a hug.

Berta leaves with a tear in her eye But manages to keep her composure and get Foamy's order ready.

Foamy happy to here that the Chef will chose, it makes his life easier..

JaneyJr. on the way out the door says thnx again to Foamy. I have to run im off to Chicago to re-open JaneJr's Amateur Comedy Club Grand Opening! "2021" be sure to come and visit you get front row seats. If you can handle em. The Comics can get a bit nutty!

Take care now enjoy your meal Foamy!! Cheers!

The Door shuts behind JaneyJr. and the singing goes on and Berta comes to the table with selection of beverages on her waiters cart.

So what will you be drinking today Sir? ...

Report Post Tip

Foamy literally dives into the king crab, he'd always had crabs, from an early age and couldn't resist another helping.

'my compliments to the chef, these crustaceans are truly magnificent, but I'll put them away now, thanks for dinner'

Report Post Tip
I've seen this scheme quite a few times in my long life. This grift is at least 30 years old, and replicated just as many.

You all can continue to frequent here, but as a matter of principle, LittleJaneJr's reputation will not be increased from past or future visits.
Report Post Tip

Please come and Visit at JaneJr's Seafood Diner.

https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/1639761#25508791

Thank-you help desk for the Report.

J.J

Report Post Tip

CLOSED

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: New JaneJr's Fish Shop and Restaurant
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL