Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 02:33:31
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
The Beginning of The End of Heartache Started by: Lady-Integra on Mar 16, '19 03:45

Billy gave Alucard a quizzical look when he spoke, but shook it off for the matter at hand. They would come back to whatever that was at a later time.

"Alucard, Integra did not come in to the warehouse this morning. She did not mention where she was going. Normally she is home by morning and her bodyguards are with her so I don't worry too much. But, with everything that happened recently..."

He trailed off and looked into the man's eye earnestly.

"You know where she is? You're the only person I know who might have an idea."

Report Post Tip

Integra had stirred the moment that Alucard had left the bed, hearing him dress quickly before going to see who was at the door. She groaned softly as she stirred, sitting up a few moments later as she rubbed her hands over her face, before realizing, there was a breeze against her skin. Blinking slightly as she tried to will away the beginning of a headache from what could only be described as a hangover. As the events of the night came to her mind, not only did she feel a dark blush take over her cheeks, but she glanced around looking for her articles of clothing. Sighing as she realized there were none there.

Taking one of Alucard's button-up shirts from his closet, Integra buttoned it up, leaving three from the top undone as she pulled her hair out from the shirt before tiredly heading down the stairs, not even glancing towards the door as she ran a hand through her hair, glancing around the furniture, completely oblivious to the men standing in the doorway.

"Alucard... where the Fuck are my pants?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Billy watched, wide-eyed as Integra crossed the threshold. Then he looked to Alucard and expected a smirk from the man. Suddenly his comment when he first opened the door made a lot more sense.

"OH COME ON!"

He yelled out so Integra could hear him and then shook his head.

"You know, I was worried about you! Alucard, Integra. I'm real happy for the both of you, honest I am, but can you please just maybe, send word or something that you're gonna be out, or not in in the morning or something? The only thing worse than getting a phone call is not getting one, you know what I mean?"

He wasn't hurt really, or disappointed. He really was happy. He knew those two had a history and that one day they would patch it up. He was scared out of his mind this morning though, and that still wasn't entirely gone.

Alucard took a deep breath and ran his fingers through his raven black hair when Integra came down the stairs yelling about her pants. Scratching the back of his head, he gave Billy a crooked smile and tried to lighten the mood, "Looks like we found Tegs, eh brother?The man gave Billy a half laugh then ushered him to come in. "Come on in Billy, I'll make breakfast."

The raven-haired man made a stop in the bathroom before quickly making his way to Integra.  He leads her to the island counter and helped her to the seat before getting another glass of water.  "Take this, it will help you feel better.Alucard looked to Billy, "Make sure she drinks this, it's just water but she needs it."

Leaving Billy to take care of Integra, Alucard made his way back upstairs.  As he was collecting Integra's articles of clothing from the floor, under the bed, and he folded all the clothes nicely in a pile on the bed.   As he stood looking around to make sure he hadn't forgotten anything, he got a glance of his bare back in the mirror, 'ugh, no one wants to see that Alu..." he thought to himself and as grabbed himself a shirt as well as a couple of towels.  He placed the towels on top of Integra's clothing, before throwing his shirt on but he didn't bother to button it up. 

He made his way back downstairs and placed her clothes and towels in the bathroom before walking back over to Integra.  He gently brushes some hair from her face and quietly tells her, "Tegs, your clothes and a couple of towels are in the bathroom. When you're done, a shower will help and if you both don't need to run off I can make some breakfast."

Integra groaned softly at the loud noises that everyone was making, wincing a bit as her head pounded intensely. She was still working on remembering everything from the night before as she followed Alucard to the island counter, resting in the Chair as she crossed her arms before resting her head against them, trying to ignore all of the loud noise that were going through the house, oh boy, was she certainly regretting all of that drinking now. This situation felt somewhat familiar to her and it sent a bit of a pang through her chest as she stayed quiet. She could hear Alucard place the cup of water on the counter as she tilted her head a bit to glance over at her brother, the look of slight guilt in her eyes.

“Sorry… I didn’t mean to worry you, truly… I had planned on just going to that bar in the Chaise Hotel that was close by… and I was drinking… and then he just appeared.” She didn’t really know how to feel about the whole thing. Was she glad that Alucard showed up? Yes. Could she say that things might have turned out differently if she hadn’t been shit-faced drunk? Sure. None of those were going to change anything though so she just needed to live with it.

She finally sat herself up a bit, knowing the room was still a bit off as she started to drink the water, knowing she should have done so last night when he had offered it to her back then. Stupid, drunk woman... emotional and putting the both of them in a somewhat awkward mess... fight for 6 months without talking or seeing the other... and just one night and it was like nothing changed."Are you staying for breakfast?" She seemed to watch him quietly for a few moments before feeling Alucard return, her gaze shifting to him for a moment as she felt his fingers brush a few strands away. Simply just nodding at his words, she glanced at Alu. "Alright, I'll grab one in a few moments, breakfast sounds wonderful though... Thank you."

Billy shook his head. He then lowered his voice to a whisper seeing Integra was wincing at everything else.

"No. I've done enough damage already. I'll be going, but now that I know you're safe don't feel like you gotta leave any time soon. Unless he kicks you out, then by all means come to the Warehouse."

With that Billy smiled and nodded to Alucard.

"Till next time."

He said quietly as he made his way back out the front door.

Report Post Tip

Alucard took a quick look at Tegs, "keep drinking that..." He told her as he rushed to the door.

"Billy!"  Alucard called out the man, speaking with sincerity to his voice his when he reached Billy, "You haven't done any damage at all, hell man you are more than welcome to stay.  I mean, you're family... well, you're her family.He gave Billy a huge grin, before playfully adding, "I'm just the asshole that lives here.  And, My cooking isn't that scary, I promise.  Toast, Eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes however you want.  And if you think you're interrupting something you're not, man we're all adults.  I mean, you'd join us for drinks at a bar, or lunch at a diner.  So why not Breakfast at Cafe Alu?

Report Post Tip

Integra grumbled some incoherent reply to Alucard when he ordered her to keep drinking the water. After a bit, she got up to head towards the bathroom before pausing to look back at her brother. "It'd be nice if you could stay Billy... I think Aaron and them left.. and I'd much prefer a ride back in a car then on his death machine... no offense Alu.." She slipped into the bathroom, taking a somewhat quick shower if one could call a twenty-minute shower quick. She got herself dressed again, back into the clothes she'd come here in, taking some time to dry the long stranges that was her hair. 

Once she left the bathroom fully dressed, as she glanced around to see if her brother was still around the apartment. She could smell what was coming from the kitchen as she ran a hand through her damp hair, smiling softly. "What are you making?"

Report Post Tip

Billy shook his head.

"Fucking hell. How am I supposed to tell my sister no? I'll bet you have worse trouble with that than I do."

He clapped Alucard on the back and made his way back toward the kitchen.

"If you've got some eggs, milk, and bread I'm a happy man. I'll make my own breakfast, and if you guys are in the mood for French toast, I'll make you some too."

He didn't have his apron here. It didn't feel quiet like home, but then again, Billy had a one floor apartment. This was clearly a nicer place than his. This was a place that a couple could make into a home. He wondered if he would ever have something like this. He thought of Hollowood and how the trees swayed in the breeze. Of how peaceful that could be, and also how secure. Billy wasn't entirely sure he was ever going to be allowed to have that life, but damn if he didn't want it.

Alucard gave out a loud laugh, "You simply can't tell her no, it's impossible.  I swear."

He brushed his raven hair out of his eyes and gave a slight sigh at Billy wanting to cook, "Come on man, let me cook for you.  You're a guest in my home, just relax.  Let me feed my best friend's brother.  I promise you the cooks at the Hellsing Manor trained me well." 

The sound of Integra's voice instantly drew Alucard's attention and the sight of the blonde haired drew a warm and welcoming smile across his face.  His eyes softened dramatically as he couldn't help but stare at Integra, his mind thinking just how beautiful she is.  His heart, hoping beyond hope she doesn't regret her decisions the previous night when she fully sobers up.  He didn't realize until he saw her again, just how much he needed her in his life, he had no family and no one else he let get close to him.    Still, with a warm smile, he just said, "Hey Tegs. Just finished some good old fashioned English toast for ya and more water! Though, I don't think you're brother here wants me to cook for him..."

An deai entered his head as he said that and he thought for a moment, then looked at Billy.  "How about we co-cook for our beloved Tegs?  You french toast it up, and I'll do some bacon and hashbrowns?"

Report Post Tip

Billy smiled and grabbed at the bread that was on the counter.

"Deal."

He began to rummage through the cabinets looking for the right ingredients and a bowl to mix everything in.

"So, are you two on the mend then?"

He asked while pulling open the icebox and retrieving a tiny bit of milk and a few eggs.

"Or is this a one time thing that I can expect Integra to still be staying in her room for a while?"

Report Post Tip

As Billy talked Alucard wetted his fingers with water and threw it down on the pan that was heating up on the oven, sprinkling the water on it to test and see if it was hot enough for the bacon he had grabbed out of the fridge.  After seeing the pan needed a few more moments to heat up, he went and grabbed a few potatoes, and began chopping them to prepare them for the seasonings.  Hearing Billy ask if he and Integra were on the mend, or if this was a one-time thing startled him enough to cause him to drop his knife, it was like Billy was right inside his head since Alucard was thinking that exact thing himself.

After picking up the knife and tossing it in the sink he looked right at Billy, and quietly said, "I hope we're on the mend, but I'm not the one that needs to do the forgiving.  I am the one that needs her." He said with an emphasis on the word I, before he swallowed hard, trying to come to grips with the idea of Integra possibly regretting the previous night. 

Has he opened the drawer to get another knife, the last of what the Don had said dawned on him, and he asked, "Her room? She's with... you?"

He looked to Tegs, "Do you not have your own place?"

Integra headed back towards the counter where the stools were, before taking a seat, glancing at Alu as he commented on her drinking more water. The shower had indeed made her feel much better, though she could do without the slightly chill her back was feeling. SHe was quiet as she drank more water, taking her time with this one as she didn't wish to feel like a beached whale full of water. Instead, she smiled softly as she watched the two most important people in her life cooking together. 

Hearing her brother ask if they were on the mend, her sapphire eyes looked towards Alucard, noticing that he dropped his knife, wondering what was going through his mind at the moment. She glanced between the two men for a moment, shifting uncomfortably as she tried to think for a moment before taking a drink from her glass. Hearing Alucard's words about how he wasn't the one that needed to do the forgiving, she couldn't help but frown at him slightly. "That's a lie... I thought we talked about that last night.... not that I really remember much of the talk." Her eyes softened slightly. "Pretty sure I told you there was nothing to forgive..."

She froze slightly when she heard her brother asked if it was going to be a one-time thing and that she'd be staying in her room for a while... followed by Alucard asking her if she didn't have her own place. She ignored both of them as she turned around, leaning her back against the counter. "I don't know yet, Billy." She didn't look at Alucard, mostly because she was sure he'd either scold her for not having her own place... or make a comment about her staying here. Honestly she wouldn't mind staying here with him, but at the same time she felt like if that happened things would faster than she was ready for... it'd been 5 years since they'd had anything resembling a relationship... and while she wouldn't mind it, she couldn't help but wonder if that was what he truly wanted..

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Billy nodded as he tossed the first piece of battered bread into the pan.

"Fine, but if you're not staying here and you're staying with me still, can you at least let me know when you change your mind? I don't want to worry like this again. Also, when you finally decide to move out I can change that back into you know a guest room for people who have no place to sleep. It's what it was meant for after all."

He stuck a tongue out to Integra. He was trying to be cheerful and playful, but a part of this was sad for Billy. He knew that soon enough Integra would move out and either get her own place, or stay with Alucard now. They needed their privacy either way, so she couldn't very well stay with Billy.

His apartment was about to get very lonely again very soon.

Report Post Tip

Her words echoed in his head, "I don't know yet, Billy." They struck at his heart like a knife, and he just felt numb.  Everything Billy and Integra said the next couple of minutes just fell to deaf ears.  Alucard put the plates of crispy bacon, and hashbrowns cooked in the bacon grease down in front of Billy and Integra. 

If there was one thing Alucard knew over the last 5 years since he and Tegs had been together before, it was that she was who he wanted to be with.  It was her he wanted to wake up to, and spend the rest of his life with.  He would have bet money on her feeling the same, but she doesn't know.  The confusion continued to whirl around in his head as his heart just continued to sink.

He stumbled over to his couch to sit down.  Did she regret things?  Did her saying she's loved him too just drunken words, did she really mean them?  Alucard was so confused, and currently lost.  'God' He thought, 'Was she really just drunk out of her mind? Did I just take advantage of the one person who actually matters to me?''   and he began feeling sick to his stomach. 

He rubbed at his temples and took a deep breath, letting his mind clear a bit.  Maybe... it's all just moving too fast.  They hadn't talked or even seen each other in the six months since they fought, and she thought he made the decision to not be at her side.  Then almost out of nowhere, appearing again.  Not just appearing again, but she came back to his place, and had done things they hadn't done in years. The pace of things at this point in time... "Yes, that does make sense."  Alucard said, not realizing he was talking out loud. 

Report Post Tip

Integra turned back in the chair, setting down the water as she thought a bit on what her brother had asked her. She knew that she and Alucard would most likely keep going with what they were doing... and she'd spend whatever free time she had with him, but she wasn't sure if she'd move in with him so soon. Sure she cared for him more than anything... but moving in just felt too quick for having re-kindled everything from 5 years ago. She wanted to get her feet securely on the ground again before running off with Alucard. 

She noticed something change however with Alucard, he seemed to have grown quiet as her eyes followed him. She wasn't sure what was up, but there was definitely wrong, especially when he stumbled over to the couch to sit down. Her eyebrows furrowed a bit as she glanced over towards her brother, a look of confusion on her face. "Did I say something wrong..." She had known what she meant, and for some reason, she figured her and Alucard were on the same wavelength with the question about her moving in being just a tad too fast. 

Glancing at the Bacon and grabbing a piece, Integra took a bite of it before getting up and going over to the couch, walking up behind him, leaning over the back of the couch, her arms draped on either side of  his neck as she laid her head down, tilting it to look at him as she offered him a piece of bacon that had a bite taken from it. "Hey... what did I say...Alu." Her voice was soft and quiet enough so it was like they were having their own private conversation as her eyes tried to search his face. 

Report Post Tip

Alucard lay back against the couch and just thought about everything, wondering if she could really feel that way.  Though Billy asked if it was a one-time thing, and she said she didn't know. He was so confused.  As he lay back he felt Integra's arms drape around his neck, and like it was nearly instinctive, Alucard ran his hand along her arm. He looked at her, and a smile came across his face. 

He wanted to tell her how beautiful she was, how much he loved her, how he wanted her at his side until the end of his days but he didn't want to risk scaring her away, so he simply said, "Hey Tegs.  I don't know what you said, I haven't been paying attention.  Did I miss something?"  He took a bite of the bacon she put in front of his face. "Just over here cause I wasn't feeling too good suddenly, I'm thinking I should have been the one who needed to drink some water, I think I'm having some sort of sympathy hangover or something. Now let's go get some of that french toast Billy was making, it's smelling incredible."  Alucard stood up and walked around the couch, wrapping his arm around Integra's shoulder and gently kissing the top of her head.  "And thank you for reminding me, it was rude of me to leave our guest unattended."

As he walked back up to Billy he clapped him on the shoulder and said, "French toast smells amazing man!  What can I get you to drink? Milk? Orange Juice? Water? Coffee? Whiskey?  What's you're morning poison my friend?"

Report Post Tip

Billy had just slipped the last pieces of toast onto a plate as Alucard came up to him. He was fully prepared to eat in silence. These two had plenty to work out and he should not be here right now. He knew it in his gut but how in the hell he was supposed to get out of here without causing a scene he had no idea.

"Orange juice is fine. No alcohol in the morning. Don't taint breakfast like that."

Billy gave Alucard a stern look to get the point across and then sprinkled some cinnamon on the top of the toast he had made.

"Tada! Best French Toast you'll ever have."

Report Post Tip

Integra smiled softly at Alucard as they both headed back to eat the breakfast, her eyes closing as she smelled it, grinning softly. Taking a seat she smiled softly for a moment as she glanced between the two men in front of her. "See, this is why I didn't learn to cook... you two have that part covered..." She grinned softly before thanking both of them finishing the piece of Bacon that had been in her hand before taking a few things for breakfast, leaving plenty for the other two.

She was content to eat her breakfast quietly as she thought for a few moments, just eating the breakfast the two of them had made, her eyes going between the both of them every now and again. Thinking to herself how to move forward in things. She knew now that she had Alucard back she was going to treasure that... but maybe, just maybe she could get him to upgrade his apartment to something that had sturdier floors that would support this piano he had spoken about earlier... She couldn't remember if she'd ever heard him play, or if she had... it'd been quite a long time since.

"Is there much going on at home, Billy? If not I might actually stay here a bit longer and just meet up with you later. If that's alright?" She had originally thought of just heading home with her brother, but after some time, she did want to treasure a bit more time with Alucard. Not to mention making sure he was alright since he'd mentioned he hadn't felt good earlier. He seemed fine to her, but she wanted to make sure.

Report Post Tip

Billy grabbed a piece of bacon and a couple slices of toast.

"No, I just got worried is all. We got no plans today, nothing going down. I'm gonna go over my books and see where I can expand, or squeeze a little more cash out of, but that's it. You two have some fun without me. I'll just finish breakfast and then be out of your hair now that I know your safe."

He made his way around to where Integra was sitting and purposely ruffled her hair on her head.

"How's the headache treatin' ya though?"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Beginning of The End of Heartache
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL