Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 00:06:12
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
The Beginning of The End of Heartache Started by: Lady-Integra on Mar 16, '19 03:45

She nodded as she heard her brother state that there wasn't much going on besides the normal business routine and that he would head out after Breakfast.  "I had a feeling, besides, you love breakfast... knew you wouldn't turn it down." She grinned softly before scowling as he ruffled her hair. She shot a light glare at her brother as she used her fingers to attempt to re-tame the hair. 

"Better than the one you are gonna get if you ruffle my hair again, Billy." She shook her head as she ate a bit more of her breakfast. It was nice to hang out with her brother, but she knew there were times when she probably would have to stop crashing at his place. Maybe it was time for it, but first... she wanted to make sure her and Alucard were on the same page. Not to mention maybe someplace that wasn't here...

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Alucard couldn't help but return Billy's stern expression with one that simply read a questioning 'really,' before walking to the refrigerator and grabbing the orange juice out.  While taking out three glasses and pouring some juice into each he said to Billy,  "Now Billy, there's no reason to be so serious.  Alcohol is not my beverage of choice for breakfast, but I am not one to at least offer it had it been yours.  Though you're lucky I these glasses are too small for the railroad spike I found in this place when I moved in, or I'd put it in your drink for that look.   Because I'm a smart ass, and you know make a... Spiked Drink."  Alucard gave Integra and Billy a broad grin,  "What? It's funny!"

Alucard stood and leaned against the counter as he ate, staying quiet as he watched Billy and Integra interact with one another.  Seeing the dynamic of their relationship brought a genuine smile to his face. He was incredibly happy to see Integra had found someone like Billy. "You're right Billy this is best french toast I think I have had, you'll have to tell me your secret!"  Alucard told Billy, though he did think to himself that he should have been watching his new friend a little closer, then he wouldn't have needed to ask.

After hearing Billy mention something about taking off, Alucard addressed Billy once more. "I realize alcohol isn't your breakfast drink of choice, but how about we grab a later-in-the-day drink?  I recently acquired and renovated the old Chaise Hotel, should meet at the bar sometime and drinks can be on the house.  How about it?"

Billy patted Alucard on the back.

"Sounds good Lucifer. I'll leave you two alone for a bit."

Billy finished his plate and made his way toward the front door before turning back.

"Just come home tomorrow would ya sis?"

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Beginning of The End of Heartache
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL