Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 18:40:17
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
Betrayal's Cost Started by: Lady-Integra on Mar 16, '19 22:02

It wasn't hard to tell that Integra still didn't trust Eva fully- smart woman. Rather than making anymore conversation, she unzipped the duffel bag and began pulling things out, seemingly haphazardly, but to her it was systematic and perfectly organized. 

With a pair of surgical scissors, she smoothly sliced the length of Integra's blouse so she could pull away the side with the stab wound. It was deep, and had bled quite a bit despite the early signs of clotting that had begun around the edges. She worked quickly, but with a skilled precision. Her concentration was deep and focused, very much like the night she got lost in the music from Billy's radio. 

In a strange way, she was relieved to have the work to do. Of course, she would rather that people weren't injured, but in the hours that she could work on a patient- work on saving someone's life or limb- she didn't have to think about the Greeks, or her parents in constant danger, or the sabotage she was being forced into. No, she only had to focus on what she knew.

Eva was quick to stop the bleeding, clean the wound, and carefully close with a rather long row of stitches. Grabbing a fresh handful of gauze and a bottle of alcohol, she moved to examine Integra's head. The contusion was apparent, but not the worst she'd seen. Eva cleaned it and moved in front of Integra, taking a small pen light from her sweater pocket.

"Follow the light, please."

Moving the light in several directions, Eva squinted and watched carefully as Integra's eyes reacted.

"You've got a concussion, that's for certain, but I don't think it's too alarming. We'll talk about just how much 'work' you can handle in a bit."

Finally she walked to Integra's other side and very carefully felt her shoulder.

"This...won't be the fun part."

Glancing up to Billy, she motioned for him.

"Billy, sit here beside her. Integra, put your good arm around him, as if you're going to hug his waist- as tightly as you can."

When they were in position, Eva placed Integra's arm under her own, then placed her hand on a specific area of the woman's shoulder.

"Take a deep breath...one, two, three...."

Report Post Tip

She was silent as she still was going to wait to find out what it was that she felt her own brother was hiding from her. What information was it that he knew that she didn't... did he have an idea as to which guard betrayed her? Maybe he knew where Alucard might be... but she couldn't see him hiding something that vital from her. At least she hoped he wasn't.

She behaved with the Doctor since her brother was around, but she didn't say anything to the woman. She was a bit irked that the woman cut her shirt, however, instead of just allowed her to take it off. Now she would need to waste time trying to get a new shirt. She went through all of the tests and found herself scoffing slightly when Eva mentioned about how much work she could handle in a bit. 

She would wait until the end before scolding the woman though. She glanced at her brother before following the Doctor's orders. Integra had never had a shoulder popped back into place before and she wasn't fully sure how it would actually feel. She braced herself though as she heard the good doctor count down, her whole body tensing as she clenched her jaw, feeling the white lights dance across her vision as her good arm squeezed her brother as hard as she could for a few seconds. Once that was set, she took a moment or so before standing up, ignoring the rip in her shirt. She felt a bit of oh Dizziness, but she forced herself to stand up, her pride once more kicking in as she glanced at the woman. "I cannot worry about that now... there is work to be done. Thank you for coming though." She seemed a bit distant but thankful.

She glanced over at her brother before watching him quietly. "Can we head out now?"

Report Post Tip

Billy nodded.

"I don't see why not. But I gotta pay Eva first. She done a good job as always."

Billy took out his cash and peeled off ten bills as he always did. He handed them out to the good doctor.

"Any chance you can remain on call tonight in case we need you again? I have a feeling we might."

He looked to the front door and then started toward it.

"Tegs we gotta go though. i don't trust the guy who took Alucard half as far as I can throw 'em. I've got a feeling that time is not on our side here."

He nodded to Oscar and Charlie.

"Boys, get the car ready, here's the list..."

He handed over the list of properties that were written down.

"...let's see what we can find out before we walk into a trap huh?"

Report Post Tip

Meanwhile, with Alucard and Charles Moore....

Charles Moore had sandwiched Alucard between two guards in the back of his Lincoln Town Car. The drive to where ever they were going was a long and silent one. It’s not that Alucard didn’t have anything to say, he just didn’t dare Moore stopping the car somewhere to make a call that would bring Integra to further harm or worse.  It had felt like an eternity when Alucard had glanced out the window and noticed a sign that read that they were about 10 miles outside of Jackson, Michigan.   They got off 94 West, and were going to someplace out the middle of nowhere, when the drive mentioned,Still about 30 minutes out, Mr. Moore.”

He knew they were plenty of ways out and that there was nothing Moore could do to Integra, Alucard gave out a loud, deep laugh.  He leaned onto his legs so he was close to the man in the passenger seat,  “Moore? Is that the name you chose?” Alucard laughed as he spoke,You have these fools thinking you’re some heir to those paint folks?!  Oh that is just RICH, they can’t be that stupid.”

The man to Alucard’s right grabbed him by the hair in the back of his head and yanked him back,You will not speak to Mr. Moore, slave the man demanded.

Alucard’s head slammed back against the seat, and as Alucard turned to the guard that spoke and he gave him a huge mischievous grin,Ooooh Dennis, your name is Dennis right?  Can I call you Denny?  Oh, it doesn’t matter, Denny.  You weren’t the one Tate here sent to keep tabs on Tegs and I were you?  If you were, you would know, I loooove it when my hair is pulled like that. Nothing more enjoyable than taking things a little rough now is there?”  Alucard spoke with a purr in his voice, while his hand slowly ran up the guards leg, “You’re hair is a lot like hers, that lovely shade of golden wheat fields,” Alucard took is another hand letting it play with the guard's hair. And as the guard sat uncomfortably still the raven-haired man continued to speak, “Now it’s not as long as I like, but I’m sure if I close my eyes it’ll all be okay…”

The guard to Alucard’s left just bellowed with laughter.  “Hey boss, you sure we’re gonna have to kill this guy eventually?  He’s fucking hilarious?!”  He continued laughing until the sickening sound of Alucard snapping Dennis’s neck echoed throughout the car.  The guard’s gun was quickly trained against Alucard’s head.

Once again Alucard laughed, “Oh boy, you aren’t going to shoot me.  You wouldn’t DARE rob your dear Mr. Moore the pleasure of the twisted things he has planned for me.”  Alucard cooed at the guard, as he inched a little closer and with the gun behind his head now, Alucard put the man in a bit of an arm lock then applied enough pressure to dislocate it.   The man screamed in pain, “AM I STILL ENTERTAINING?” Alucard demanded as his eyes seemed to gleam with the fires of hell. “AM I NOT ENTERTAINING ANYMORE?  What’s you’re name?”  The man asked calmly as he reached down to where he had a knife strapped to his calf, as he sat back up he grinned.Don’t tell me!  Let me guess…Alucard’s movement was swift and intentional as he fished what he was saying,Your name is dead!”  And with a single cut the man’s throat was slashed. As the blood sprayed from the cut Alucard just laughed out,Ya know I am pretty damn funny, aren’t Ibefore pushing the man down and letting the blood fall to the floor of the car. 

Alucard began to laugh even harder when he heard the driver of the car mutter out several long strings of curses, demanding that Alucard was the devil in flesh. Alucard’s laughing came to a quick halt when Charles turned around brandishing his own knife and stabbed it straight into Alucard’s thigh.You keep driving,” Moore said before turning back to Alucard,” and YOU, shut your mouth you filthy monster.  You will pay for my men and the damage to my car!”

Alucard craned his neck in an attempted to mentally deal with the pain surging through his leg.  Hey, Tate…” Alucard coughed out,You want to know why your driver thinks I’m the devil,  because I AM the devil himself.  Abaddon, Belial,  Father of Lies, Lucifer, Satan… whatever name you use, I am him.  And let me tell you a secret, I KNOW you hurt Integra, you may not have done it with your own body, but the men that work under your orders are just an extension of your own body.   Oh, HOW do I know?  I know because I was there!  I SAW her beaten, stabbed.  I heard her screams, and I had to sit helplessly, as she fucking called out for me!  Bound by this bag of meat you disgusting humans call a body!” 

You do know you’re going to die like the dog you are don’t you?”  Moore said to Alucard, in an attempt to keep his cool

Alucard laughed a deep guttural laugh, “I hope you do kill me Tate!  Unbind me from this mortal realm, and in the blink of an eye when Billy and Integra find you and kill you… and believe me, they will.  You’ll be in MY world, and where you got to torture me for only a short period of time… I will have your entire afterlife to return the favor.

Alucard made the mistake of leaning in too close to Charles Moore, and the man pistol-whipped Alucard hard enough to knock him out.  “You were told to shut your mouth beast. And speaking to noone in particular, he continued,I hope the boys are ready with the ropes and drugs to keep him unconscious a little while longer, we don’t want to have to fight him while we tie him up. The bastard has gotten a lot stronger than I ever imagined.”

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Eva nodded once, folding the payment and sticking it into her bag.

"Of course. I'll stay right here, and if you need me, you know where to find me."

Turning to Integra, she continued

"I know it's useless for me to ask you to stay, so I'll just encourage you to take care. Your concussion is not a small one, and while there is no immediate swelling or intracranial bleeding, there could be with much more trauma. Your friend- that you're going to rescue- would certainly rather you be alive than dead trying to get to him."

It was more than just medical advice. Though she knew Integra didn't trust her, Eva hated to see harm come to anyone. She gave the commanding woman a small, somewhat awkward smile, then said to both of them.

"Both of you, please be careful."

Billy nodded.

"Thanks Eva, you're a real life saver you know that?"

He winked at her then with the knowledge of the night they had shared in his apartment, just the two of them and that conversation. It was his turn to be responsible for others though. Eva could just relax and not worry right now. As much as it worried Billy to be in charge with Alucard's life on the line. It made him happy that he knew Eva could not worry instead.

"Alright boys, we got some shit to stir up."

He reached out and grasped Eva's shoulder gently for a minute.

"Thanks again. Oh and uh..."

He looked out the window and nodded."

"Looks like they left a car behind when the two guys here died. Shame if it was wasted. You got a car of your own doc?"

Report Post Tip

She followed his gaze out the window and kind of stammered.

"I...well, no, I don't, actually."

That was a luxury she hadn't even thought of. She was so used to Ilya driving her everywhere- that was the deal. It was one of the ways he watched her. But...why couldn't she have a car? He could follow her just as easily, right? And it might put away some suspicion if Ilya was seen with her too much. 

She bit her lower lip, thinking for a second.

"You think...I could drive that one?"

Report Post Tip

Integra listened to the eoman before nodding lightly, careful to not instill more dizziness in her, hell if symptoms popped up too often she was sure Billy would have one of his boys drag her into a car to take out of harms way. As much as she wanted to be there to help find Alucard, the doctor had a point... she wasnt of any use to anyone if she got hurt or killed.

"I'll do my best doc. Thanks again." 

She turned to leave and head outside, her hand going to one of her pockets before cursing. The asshole downstairs had taken her fucking cigars and lighter, both of which she had a itch for right about now to try and still the anxiety and whirlwind of emotions raging inside of her. Instead she was stuck waiting outside in the cool breeze of the day, waiting for her brother to join them as she glanced at the cut favric of her shirt, grumbling a bit. It had been on of Alucard's and she had a strange way of believing in omen's and this one she didnt like.

Sighing as she rubbed her hands over her face, her shoulders aching a bit, before her hands ran through her hair. She thought about going into the basement, she was sure her guns and other items would be down there, but something told her Billy would scold her for attempting something with a concussion without anyone to keep an eye on her. But she was an independent woman, right? She grumbled as she simply waited, her thoughts travelling once more to why he had called her by a name she hadnt heard since England... it was so formal it felt foreign to hear it from the man she considered her brother... was he hiding something? Or was there something else that she was missing. 

Damn she needed those Cigars, without thinking much more of it she ignored the slight ringing in her ear as she headed back inside and aimed to walk into the basement. "Did you happen to see any of my things in this house? Fuckers took my guns and cigars..."

Report Post Tip

Billy shook his head.

"Probably in the basement."

He nodded toward Oscar.

"Integra's stuff and the keys for the car outside."

He turned back toward Eva.

"That's your car now doc. We'll get it fixed up and spruced up a bit, make sure you're not driving around in a piece of garbage, but yeah, it's yours. These guys aren't gonna use it."

He gave a kick to the body at the front door.

"It might be cruel, but it's the world we live in. Now you get to see a piece of it for real. If you're scared, or want to get out, now would be the time. Otherwise, I have a feeling you're gonna be farther in than you anticipate."

He looked back toward the basement as Oscar came back with Integra's lighter and her guns. Billy took the keys from his bodyguard and handed them over to Eva.

"Have fun, don't crash. See you later Eva."

He turned his attention to Integra.

"Time to go Tegs, you got everything now?"

Report Post Tip

Integra watched her brother and the doctor interact as she simply waited for Oscar to obtain her items, for which she was extremely glad to have back. It helped her feel not so vulnerable or unprepared for what was about to go on. She thanked Oscar as she slowly gathered her items and pulled them onto herself again, immediately pulling out one of her Cigars before lighting it and heading for the door as she left a trail of smoke trailing behind her. She wasn't dressed in her usual outfit, it was a bit more relaxed seeing as she'd been on her way to go check in with Aaron, who she was sure had freaked out and tried to get a hold of Billy in the past couple of hours... if he hadn't tried to hunt down the Don.

She had a slightly more relaxed suit pants and the now damaged dark button up top that was a bit large on her, seeing as it's owner was the man they now had to go find. "Yeah, I'm ready." She listened to what her brother was talking about, thinking on many different things and couldn't help the nagging feeling in her gut.

Once she was sure they were out of ear shot of the good Doctor, Integra took a pull from her Cigar before glancing towards her brother. "I do believe we need to have a chat...Billy Mastrosimone..." She watched for his reaction as she carefully got into the back of one of the cars, leaning back against the seat to try and relax as best she could. "You've never called me Sir Integra... what's wrong... is there something you aren't telling me?" She kept her voice down as she spot to him, trying not stir the headache again.

Billy followed his sister to the car and got in. When she called him by his full name he knew something was up, he was in trouble. How was he in trouble? He just showed up to save her!

"You went and got yourself captured, stabbed, and God knows what else. I was angry and worried and upset all rolled into one. I wanted to scold you in a way that you knew I was doing it, but nobody else knew. So that's how I did it. I was so goddamned worried and you have no idea how good it felt to punch your boyfriend in the face when I saw him."

Billy held up a hand to stop Integra from interrupting.

"He hit me and blamed me for your disappearance. I hit him back, we're both fine."

He then leaned back in his seat.

"That being said, there is no reason for me to have done that and I'm sorry. I shouldn't have lost my temper, I know it's not your fault. And now we need to focus on the task at hand. Alucard is missing, taken by some asshole, and if we don't get him back I'm going to feel horrible. I am also likely going to burn a whole swath of earth getting revenge on the bastards who won't give him back."

He turned and looked at Integra, disheveled as she was, sitting there with a torn shirt, bruises and dirt still in her hair.

"I'm sorry this happened, I don't know what to do about it though. is there something else YOU wanted to talk about though?"

Integra said nothing, did nothing except smoke her cigar and flick the ashes outside the car as they drove, thre cool breeze feeling nice on her pounding head. She did shoot a look at her brother when he mentioned that him and Alucard exchanged punches, extracting a long sigh from her as she closed her eyes, trying to will away the pounding in her head that seemed determined to hell to keep her from doing much, not that the cigar was really helping, but it was a habit...

Hearing him apologize she calmed herself before glancing at him, knowing she had quite a bit to say.

"Billy... your my brother and I love you. But sometimes..." she signed as she thought for a moment, silently battling a wave of dizziness.

"I'll be straight woth you Billy... i dont trust that doctor... something feels off about her, that I know in my gut... i just dont know what it is." She wasnt really sure how he was gonna take that tad bit of information, so she tried to continue incase he tried to cut her off. "Secondly... i have a feeling whoever did this... has quite a bit of money... because i was going to Aaron's.. literally one of the safest places i could be. I had Alex, Kyle and Jax with me.. two gunshots and then i get knocked out? That tells me one of my fucking guards were bought off." She was still pissed about that thought, which seemed clear by the fury in her eyes. She wanted to find out who did it.. along with the man who had been paid off because she had words for said man. 

Billy averted his eyes from his sister.

"We need the doctor. With as often as we all get hurt, what choice do we have? I'm sure she's got her reasons for taking us up on the jobs, but we all have our reasons for being here. If we didn't we wouldn't be who we are. I'll try harder to keep my mouth shut around her though if it makes you feel better."

He looked toward Integra then.

"As far as who betrayed you. I don't know, but I can tell you this. Alex and Kyle haven't checked in with anyone. Jax though? He tried to get paid one last time. So three guesses as to who sold you out."

Billy wrung his hands then. Sometimes he did that, he realized. Specifically when he had nothing else to do with them.

"Don't worry, we found him, and he's the backup plan in case we can't figure out who this guy is on our own."

She noticed that his eyes averted from her as she flicked off some ashes from her cigar, taking a short pull from it before expelling the smoke. Her sapphire eyes softening slightly as she watched her brother, knowing that he was having a doctor to help take care of the family.

"I didn't mean to get rid of her... I know we need on, but I would appreciate you being careful around her... at least until we can figure out why something seems off with her. Her background just feels too perfect... not a single mark in it... and if I learned anything from England... it's that everyone has some kind of skeletons in their closets."

Her voice was gentle as she offered one of her cigars off to her brother, knowing he may or may not take one. Should he take one, she'd offer to light it for him, and if not, she would simply put them away again. She listened to him as he mentioned that Alex and Kyle hadn't checked in with anyone, but Jax attempted to get paid one last time. She sighed softly, her eyes lowering to the floor of the car as she thought for a moment or two. 

"Then he is indeed the one who sold me out. It's good you guys have him however, I have a bone to pick with him..." She thought for a few moments, silently bidding goodbye to two of her bodyguards who had perished when one of their own had turned on them. It wasn't something she had ever wanted to happen, but she was beginning to add it to the list of many things that could happen in this kind of life. "So... tell me dear brother, where is our first stop?" She glanced up at him, knowing she wanted to get this over with as soon as she could, but patience would be needed here. Patience would be key if she wanted to see her man again and to see him alive.

Billy nodded his head slowly. He knew that Integra had looked into the doctor, but he thought she knew everything there was by now. The fact that she thought there was something else out there, something missing meant that there likely was. But she was a doctor after all, what could possibly be a blemish on a doctor's record?

"I know you've looked into her extensively, but have you looked into her family yet? Maybe that will lead you to something."

It was not Billy's strong suit, but he was trying to be helpful. He was far too trusting far too quickly in order to be skeptical like Integra was. It was going to be a lesson he needed to learn. Especially if they had enemies, and clearly they had enemies.

"Truth be told, I gave the list to the guys, but we can always just go back to Jax first and cut out the middle men. The list isn't going anywhere if his body gives out before we get any info. That might be the better option actually since you just got off the canvass."

He turned and gestured to her torn shirt.

"Besides, you're showing way too much skin."

The cigar had finally been finished as it hit the pavement on the road, sizzling out on the ground as Integra rolled the window up, leaning back against the seat again, closing her eyes and looking like she was thinking, when really she was simply trying to ignore the different things going on. Oh, the doctor had been right to suggest that she limit what she did, but she couldn't afford that at the moment. Not when so much was on the line. Had Billy been in the position that Alucard was in now, she'd been scouring the earth just as fiercely. She had lost too many people dear to her that Billy and Alucard were the only ones left that she held so close to her. She refused to lose anymore, not if there was something she could do about it.

"I did, that's just the problem. There's nothing on her parents either..." She shrugged slightly, regretting the action as she felt the stitches remind her of the wound on her left shoulder, accompanied by paid, along with a twinge of soreness from her right shoulder only recently being popped back into its socket. 

"Well... why don't we stop by the house... I get a new shirt on, and then we can pay Jax a visit... I'm sure he'll come to his senses and give us something."

"Sounds like a plan."

Billy looked in the mirror and Oscar just nodded that he had heard and would make adjustments.

"I just got a couple of questions then. First is, how about siblings? Ex's, boyfriends, cousins, anything? Nothing? Really?"

Billy sighed.

"The second question is, do we want to get the doc to come back to the HQ and keep the guy alive for as long as we can. I know you're good, but imagine if you could have a doctor keeping him from bleeding out while you're doing your thing. I don't know that she would go for it, but it's worth a shot if he gets to be a tough nut."

Billy was very curious as to what Integra thought. It was a risk showing the doc the HQ. Billy knew they wouldn't be showing her the whole operation. He could blindfold her and bring her into the sound-dampened room they used for this sort of thing. She would have no idea about anything.

Integra opened her eyes slowly as she thought, thought about what her brother was telling her. She had indeed looked into this Doctor quite a bit, hell she was a bit surprised she hadn't run into the woman's family at one point. It was a strange path of different things, but nothing that was suspicious, she was starting to question her own intuition and gut, but it had never led her wrong before, which only fueled her desire to find what this woman was hiding.

"Nothing out of the ordinary... No siblings, she's had one boyfriend from medical school, from what I've found it seems he cheated on her, she does have cousins that all live in either England or Greece... but I don't have the strings that I used to from England... that was mostly shot before I met you." She grew quiet for a moment as she thought on the Manor she'd lived in along with Walter and his niece Seras. They'd been happy back then, and it was gone, she didn't cry about it anymore, but it did still pull at her heartstrings. 

"I tried her parents but they seem like outstanding citizens, pretty rich, but they give quite a bit of that money to charity... It's been bothering me quite a bit.." She shook her head ever so slightly, before thinking again. 

"No... not the HQ... just to be safe, I've got that abandoned Farm... it's not tied to anything, just an abandoned place. But no one is around it for miles... so no one could hear anything. Would at least not tie back to you... I'd rather not risk the warehouse again." She glanced at him, knowing the warehouse was a good place indeed, especially with the sound dampened room that it had. "I do agree with the blindfold though, that's a good idea."

She was glad when the car came up outside of the familiar territory, knowing she wanted to get changed out of the ripped shirt before getting ready for the dirty work that was up ahead. She glanced at her brother before getting out of the car, making a mental note to pull in some of her own bodyguards as well, With Alex and Kyle presumed killed by Jax, her next best men besides Aaron would have men Mikael and Martin. Especially Martin since he could assist in getting information out of Jax. She doubted she could put the muscle behind doing some of the things she had planned, especially with stitches in one shoulder, she was sure her brother would be agitated if she did anything to rip those.

"Shall we get started?"

Billy took a deep breath. Then another. Finally he got out of the car. This was not the part of the job he enjoyed. The back handed bullshit. Tracking people down. having people look into other people. He hated it. It made his skin crawl like he had just waded through a pond full of scum and he couldn't get it all off. He knew there was some still there somewhere, and he couldn't shake it. It was real, and unnerving and disgusting.

Billy was a man who had no problem beating a man's skull into pulp with his own. But at least that man knew Billy hated him. The underhanded crap? That was not alright with Billy. He thanked his lucky stars for Integra, she could deal with that stuff.

"Get yourself some clothes, and some guys you can trust. I'll get Jax and follow you to the farm."

With that Billy made his way inside and directly to the back of the warehouse where there was a large sliding door that led to the boiler room. Once inside he slide the door closed again and then made his way long the wall and pushed on a specific discolored brick. It let loose a latch and the wall next to it shivered. Now Billy could hear muffled sounds coming from the new opening.

"Hey there Jax. Ready to go for a ride?"

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Integra was used to getting her hands dirty, whenever things got rough in England, as the head of a family run business it was always up to her to make sure things were handled and handled properly. She tried not to do it so much over here, mostly because she wasn't the head of this business, and she respected Billy too much, but she would step up to deal with her own shit, instead of making him deal with everything, so she helped where she could.

Walking into the warehouse, there were a few eyes that immediately went to her as four men started to follow her towards her office, the door shutting in their face as she grabbed the spare shirt out of the desk and changing into it, checking the stitches for a moment before buttoning up the shirt and tucking it into the suit pants. Feeling more cleaned up as she pulled her hair out of her shirt and pulled a suit vest back on, a long forgotten Trench coat still hanging on a coat rack, something she hadn't worn since Kenzi died. Leaving it where it was, Integra tucked her gun inside of her vest before pulling on a slightly larger coat to cover the guns up before opening the door again to find Aaron, Jason, Mikael, and Martin all standing there, looking grateful that she was okay. 

“Aaron, you go back home to your wife and newborn, I’m fine and I told you, no working while you help your wife out, Jason, Martin and Mikael will be fine.” She seemed to wait until Aaron nodded, gently placing a hand on her shoulder before telling her that she better take care of herself, and then strictly telling the other boys her safety was in their hands. Which they took seriously, Aaron had always watched over her since she came to the US and he’d kept her out of dangers pathway when he was around, now he was letting others take that job.

“Jason, go pick up the Doctor if you find Billy, or one of his guys, see if they know the address. We might need the doctor on the farm.” She nodded slightly to the man before looking at the other two. “Martin, Mikael you both are with me. Let’s find my brother and head out.”

She realized she had a semi-important question to ask her brother as she headed towards the front of the warehouse, waiting for him to show up from wherever he had gone off to. If she remembered right, he was going to get Jax. Oh, how she wished she could punch him in his face, but she was sure it would just cause her pain at the moment.

Meanwhile, in the sound dampened room, Jax struggled against his restraints, though he knew it was pointless. He’d fucked up and sold out his boss, Billy Mastrosimone’s right hand and sister, and given her to some random man, just to make a chunk of cash that wouldn’t even last him for the next three years. He heard the door open as he glanced up, his eyes meeting that of the Family’s Don. He felt the cold shiver run down his back as the man asked him if he was ready to go for a ride. Jax’s breathing increased as he said nothing, knowing that he was probably about to either be killed or have the shit beat out of him for information. Information that he didn’t even really have, nor that would justify his logic for betraying the family that had given him a job.

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Betrayal's Cost
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL