Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
2001161 Started by: God on Mar 17, '19 03:57

Serves you right ya hoe

Report Post Tip

I will remember you roguette

Report Post Tip

Rest in Peace

Report Post Tip

Don't rest in peace and don't come back. 

Report Post Tip

Roya was ducking behind a stinky dumpster. Bullets were flying everywhere and she started regretting her unadvised decision to follow Roguette into this narrow alley. With thoughts of near death and dispair, Roya musted all her courage and rolled to the other side of the alley, where there was a kind of cavity for pipes to go up. A bullet passed near her head and she quickly crouched, using the momentum to shoot that deliciously dangerous woman from below. Roguette jumped to the side, but stepped into a hole. She fell, dropping the gun and before she could roll or get up, Roya was sprinting in her direction with a smirk stamped on the face. She kicked the fallen gun and pointed her to Roguette's head:

"Game's over, doll. You're mine now." Roguette smiled while standing up and said: "You know i'll keep returning, so why bother?" With a lascivious grin, Roya pulled Roguette by the waist and kissed her deeply. She could feel as both their bodies shivered with pleasure. Roya knew she couldn't keep this for long, but before she could let go, Roguette said:

"Do it. Before i get sad by this miserable neverending life that i have, this godamned curse! I wish i could stay with you, but you know i can't. So do it, that i'll come back and we can play again." 

Roya nodded and with a sad gentle smile, pulled the trigger. Roguette disappeared and Roya knew she was already somewhere, waiting for her again.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I poed you good to

Report Post Tip

FYI it was me who took em down

Report Post Tip

Rip we didn't know each other well lol

Report Post Tip
Jajajaj lol rip
Report Post Tip
Never follow rogue people
Report Post Tip

Never forgetti, rest in spaghetti

Report Post Tip

Sorry, I hope you find peace

Report Post Tip
I feel for her each time we meets up in a gunfight
Report Post Tip

Funeral Home
Replying to: 2001161
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL