Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 16 - 11:03:09
Page:  1 
Escape from the portal: A Glowing Sun Started by: Joey_Pavanno on Mar 17, '19 19:59

"You know, for a family like ours, we sure don't know how to die."

Mael coughed as he stood up, his eyes adjusting to the light, he noticed that Nikita, Itachi, Aimee, even Knightmare was not with him. He had to wonder where they were, the only thing he remembered was when Rick had pushed them through the portal, what an odd man he was, Mael could not help but wonder where the crazed genius was now? 

He looked around, noticing that he was in his childhood manor, actually, this was the manor where he was. He shook his head, what the fuck happened to Nikita and the others!? Dammit! He searched the manor, hoping, pleading, even begging with the sun that they were around here somewhere. Only he did not find them and he knew that it was only himself, all on his lonesome, a sun that could not shine down on others, what a cruel and gruesome fate that was. 

"Mael!?"

Turning his head, the young boy looked around, he was not mistaken, he knew that voice well, the voice of his first love, Cleopatra. The one that had stood by him, even when her father had forbidden their love, he sighed walking forward and he only now noticed that his suit was torn, worn, and pretty much ruined. He did not care, he continued on, he wanted to see her, he had to see her, he would kill to lay his eyes on her once again. 

"You? You can't be, you were dead, they-they, they said you were dead! What happened to you!? You left me..."

Mael rushed forward, looking at the girl of his dreams, the one that had stayed with him through it all, he went for a hug, only to fall through her like she was a ghost of some kind, he growled before turning around, he came face to face with - well, himself. 

"You're an odd kid, actually, I guess we are. You pine after someone that has long forgotten you, that has moved on and is in college, just stop. We no longer have a place here, we do not have a place to thrive, we do not have a place at all, we were killed, we should be dead! Let it go, you can't be fighting like this, you can't keep up the fight, otherwise, you would be just like your father."

Mael looked at himself with eyes filled with sadness, he could not, he did not want to give up, he did not even know if anyone else was here with him, it had been many moons since the last time he had seen someone, just before he was thrown through that blasted portal.

"We do have a place here, we have it with the Cordelia's, Ruiz, and also, my uncle. We are just afraid, you are just afraid to let it go. You don't want to die again, you don't want to live another life because you are afraid that you won't accomplish anything."

Mael looked out the window, watching the sunrise in the distance, he raised two arms high above his head, enjoying its glow as it shone down on him before he looked back to himself, noticing that it was no longer there, yet he heard a small whisper in his mind, the voice sounds like a child that had been neglected for far too long...

'It's time, let's go, Mael...'

Report Post Tip

Mael began adjusting well, he had gone to a clothing store and found himself a nice suit, he quite enjoyed it, much like his last one that was now ruined, if only he could find it again, yet he doubted that the tailor was still around. He already picked up some fine rumors, including the removal of certain groups, people, many things had happened while he had been M.I.A, he almost wondered if things had slowed down, he would have to wait and see. 

For now, he stopped inside a diner as he sat opposite his contact, Bernard Franklin, the associate of his father, the man had stated that he was supposed to care for him until he came of age yet could never locate him oddly enough. Mael had told his now guardian, Bernard, of his time in LA and where he left off, it gave him quite the scare, even Bernard wondered how he had survived the Portal and even if the former TOPS Right and Left Hands had survived, it was something that each of them were looking to investigate into.

"Are we ready? Is everything a go?"

Mael nodded, he wanted to see the type of man his Uncle was, he knew what he was doing could be seen as evil and maybe a bit manipulative but it was all in the name of the greater good, his uncle would need to harden up, otherwise he would nothing but cannon fodder for others that would prove to be greater than him. 

"Yes Sir, we have everything staged, Maria has already sent one of her guys back, they had the meeting, your Uncle cares for you and he wishes to meet you, shall I be prepared for any interference?"

Mael shrugged before a waitress had placed down his Oreo Milkshake to which he smiled toothily as the waitress walked away with an odd smile, seemingly recognizing the boy for a moment. 

"If I know my family, and I do, somewhat. There will be no interference, only anger, trust me that's all you will receive, good luck friend."

Bernard nodded, heading on his way as he went to meet Joey Pavanno in order to enact their plan.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Escape from the portal: A Glowing Sun
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL