Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 06:55:28
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
My Death (JTLH) Started by: Return_Of_JimmyTLH on Nov 27, '10 07:06

The night I died was the most mysterious night ever. The window panes rattled violently as the wind sped around the house, and as I lay there in my darkened room, I shivered under my covers. The weather was forecast to be stormy, so it wasn't as if the howling wind was unexpected. I tried to get back to sleep, because I knew that just lying in bed awake was pointless and would make me even more tired than I already was, but the wind was so unbearably deafening. I slipped out of bed and began to head downstairs. There was a startling creak as my foot touched the bottom stair, but I was used to it as there was always a creak on that particular step. I padded into the kitchen, which smelt of herbs, as I had so many littering the worktop, and filled up the kettle. When I placed the kettle on its stand and turned it on, there was a drip from the tap. I whirled round in shock, and then sighed in relief. Presently, I noticed a small book on top of the microwave. This was strange, as I'd never seen it before. Curiously, I edged towards it, almost frightened to touch its leathery cover, should something disastrous happen. I reached out my shaking hand and seized it, just as a horrendous clap of thunder boomed outside. In surprise, I dropped the book on the floor, where it lay open on a page where writing had been scribbled furiously. Still afraid to touch it, I bent down to read it, but the writing was so scruffy, I couldn't comprehend any of its words. Hastily, I flicked the light switch on to see if I could read it any better. It was as clear as day. I read the two words written on its thin brownish pages, and then re-read them. I was speechless. There on the page were the words 'I'm back!' I mouthed the words to myself, then, panicking slightly, turned over the page to see if there was any more. Nothing! Not a word! I flicked back to the page with the scribbled writing on it and mouthed the words again. "Who?" I exclaimed out loud, hearing the kettle click and another thunder clap outside, which made me conscious of someone else in the room. Scanning the kitchen, I couldn't see anyone. But then I heard a ticking noise coming from behind me. It was too loud to be a clock, you could tell by the resonance. I took a deep breath, and then turned around so slowly that I could hardly feel myself moving at all. There, in front of me stood a six foot tall shape which I just made out to be a person. This, I realised was the thing that was making the ticking noise. "What the?" I began, but it advanced on me. Feeling a searing pain through my left arm and blood gushing out, I collapsed on the floor, dead. Now I'm peace, but I still sometimes What my life would have turned out like if it didn't end here... The war was not ment to happen.

Just a small RP on my death,

And to be honost the war really should not have started.

~JimmyTheLionHeart

Report Post Tip

But you're alive!

But.. you're dead!

But... you're alive!

But what if you're a ghost?

Fetches a notepad to begin writing a screenplay tentatively called 'The Sixth Sense' before walking away briskly.

Report Post Tip

Jimmy looks at ZeroSeven curiously

I Am no ghost, i am a man; a Loyal, respectful hard working man.

Jimmy now pulls out a cigarette, And offers one to ZeroSeven

Report Post Tip

You forgot to mention humble. The humility is just oozing.

I remember a JimmyTheLionHeart. His name was very ironic but he's been dead for a long time so there's no reason to go into that. Nice story.

Report Post Tip

So your father died or you yourself have died, and come back like a zombie?

Anyhow amazing speech sorry to hear about your or/ your fathers death. I've wandered many times too would've happened if my father was still with us. Would he have his own crew, become a Don or even a Godfather? But the past remains the past, you should look towards the future.

Report Post Tip

You died very quickly indeed considering the extent of the damage was a non-lethal stab wound to your arm. Instantaneous death is extremely rare from such a wound. Some might say that is a medical phenomenon. That, and the fact you just told us how you died. But I'm still hooked on the "dying within 5 seconds of being stabbed in the arm.

Report Post Tip

Altidore, It was a gun shot to the arm.

Report Post Tip

Pretty sure you're a fake.

Just saying.

Report Post Tip

You would be correct anoxia. I know JTLH's descendant and this is NOT him.

Report Post Tip

I agree with Arista.

Report Post Tip

I agree with Moussey.

Report Post Tip

Mike, i totally agree with you!

Report Post Tip

I guess I agree with Stormvind...Just to keep this going.

Report Post Tip

I agree with all of you considering he got admin. wacked.

Report Post Tip

I agree with Don.

Report Post Tip

I agree with Sioux :)

Report Post Tip

I agree with Anoxia, agreeing with me, agreeing with Don, agreeing with everyone, "snaps his finger" beat that.

Report Post Tip

I'm pretty sure this was a real descendant of Jimmy the Lion Heart.

(Someone has to be a nonconformist)

Report Post Tip

I'm pretty sure he was a fake. He got admin. wacked for being a fake.

Report Post Tip

I Am no ghost

Ain't that the truth. I'm sure someone in my bloodline is looking for royalty fees from your parents for using Return_of_ in your name. Thanks in advance.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: My Death (JTLH)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL