Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 04:24:34
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
UK meet - Liverpool - May/June'ish Started by: SyrupWaffle on Dec 01, '10 16:24

Liverpool !

Couldn't have picked a better city i might even go to Anfield watch the match

Report Post Tip

An excellent choice Stephen, you may also wish to gouge your own eyes out as a form of enjoyment!

Report Post Tip

Speaking of Liverpool matches, Didn't Liverpool lose 3-1 to Newcastle?

Oh yes that's right, I thought they did :D

Report Post Tip

I heard Benitez might be coming back to Liverpool now he's been vacated of his Inter Milan job.

lololol rofl Prays that happens

Report Post Tip

How very wrong you were Vector. King Kenny will save us! Starting with a 5-0 demolition of Blackpool tonight. crosses fingers

Report Post Tip

Should of crossed your toes as well :P

Report Post Tip

Indeed I should have Gian. I despair, I really do. Perhaps we'll have more luck in the derby on Sunday, but to be honest I'm not holding my breath. Although with their best player off in the Asian cup, who knows.

Report Post Tip

Bla bla bla bla 22 men running after a football is soooo amusing.... :P ANYWAY.

People have been asking if this is still a go, yes it is! The idea is to settle on a date in March so theres a good 2 months notice prior to the meet.
So now... do we want to settle on a date that Liverpool is playing and people can attend this madness? I will not be joining you, I will be shopping instead with Sparkles!
But I can see how it would be nice to combine the two, if there are still Champions Leagues, England Leagues, What ever leagues going on at that point that is? :)

Report Post Tip

Champions League? In Liverpool? A boy can dream.

In honesty I'd suggest a better date would be a day when there isn't a game on. That way there shouldn't be as many drunken louts littering the streets. Although all things being equal, it is Liverpool after all, so a certain degree of those sorts is to be expected. Same in any city really. How about March 12th (a Saturday) for that very reason?

Report Post Tip

Or, alternatively, March 26th when England play Wales. That way we could perhaps watch the game in a pub environment. Although of course the main aim of this exercise is not to watch football, but to wail on Rianne and Jono.

Report Post Tip

Wail on me and Rianne?

Gaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: UK meet - Liverpool - May/June'ish
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL