Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 02:16:03
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Idea's what's everyone think? Started by: Tony_DeLuca on Apr 08, '19 05:56

thought of some ideas wanted to see what other people think?

what if we had a list of girl's we could pimp out and business's such as pawnshops, barbers , pool hall's, bar's etc in the districts that we could extort and own and other players could either extort it or torch it to and then they will become the owner of the business now also that could give roleplayers more stuff to roleplay

now what If we could bribe our way into the union and get construction job's Now that will be broke down into like oc's so let's say we bribed a Union official and Got a list of Job's we could pick and assign them to people or invite them like we can with the oc we have now but idk anything about a timer so for Example we could Say every three hour's you can do other Construction OC roleplayer's could open up Construction Company's and try and mange a company

New crime's stealing car's and breaking into house's which will contain stuff we can sell such as couch's fridges ovens, painting, safes etc which we can save up and sell

car's we can sell to other player's or sell to the junkyard with stealing car's roleplayers could open up Dealer ship's now with stealing car's it will be random such as one car could be perfect or you could go out steal other car and it be damage and you would have to pay to fix it and with stealing car's there would be heat so we would either have change the car plate's  with other car we stolen or ship it to a different city

Bootlegging if we could buy a warehouse which we pay to upgrade it To run Bootlegging operation's such as making Booze, Packageing booze, Delivering booze also owner's of warehouse's can sell booze to other player's 

now with every business you own you have to pay taxe's on our you can get busted for tax Invasion i have more idea's just wanted to throw this out there and see what people thought Give Mr A Mob Experience i got more idea's just wanted to throw this out there and see what people thought or see anything they can add to it or change to make it happen or what people thought im stone while writing this so sorry if it's sloppy

Report Post Tip
As much as I love this idea I doubt he novelist would ever let it happen but a +1 from me
Report Post Tip
That sound like a good idea but gone be hard to actually get it in the game
Report Post Tip

I understand it would just be nice To actually have a reason Like maybe mix the Distracts like maybe new York you can find Prostitutes and Coke Philly You can make profit off of the Coke you have From Newyork  and can Open a whore house In Philly So you can Pay To move your girls from Ny To philly That way We would Actually have Reason we want  A certain City and if we wanted to take Over other City Just so we can Make More Money From What ever is In that Distritct To Be ran 

Report Post Tip
Something, something, it’s a role play game man. Just roll play it out

Something, something, xoxo bitter old players who shit on everything suggested
Report Post Tip

^ basically yea 

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Idea's what's everyone think?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL