Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 09:37:43
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Does this bother you? Started by: September on May 02, '19 21:40

Redundancy. For example: The time and effort put into the topic at hand. On the flipside, this topic posed by you and many others over the last 7 years are not nearly as redundant as the nameless. 

Are you down to just the nameless running the game? 

Report Post Tip

"Long as profiles copied from previous character only to be added to by current character to make even longer ass profiles"

LMAO this isn't annoying, it's hysterical and fun! In fact, most of these are either fun or a great source of amusement.

Report Post Tip

https://mafiareturns.com/comm/funeralhome.php?funeralid=1900718

Can anyone tell me what is wrong with this picture?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Why is this necessary? 

https://mafiareturns.com/news/uprofile.php?id=1961489

Report Post Tips: 10 / Total: $200,000 Tip

Why do you think you are necessary? 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Reporter sounds like a (dead) salty bitch. 

No more of a salty bitch than you are.

Report Post Tip

Hey September, if anyone is addicted to salt that would be yourself. The Reporter was by no means salty. I am allergic to fungus and I would bank that the fungus took Sneakers' life. 

Do you have a habit of taking your salty ass to funerals and being out right disrespectful? More importantly, why does your Don find this acceptable?

Report Post Tip

Livingthedream, Sneaker wasn't in a crew. Wasn't sponsored. Fair game, boo. 

Report Post Tip

Jesus... Sneaker *and* Isabella back again? Great!! Just what we need - 2 conceited, delusional, angry, salty nobodies with a false sense of self-entitlement and a severe case of unwarranted arrogance.

I can't wait to hear the next installment of Teets' verbal diarrhoea. Hopefully it'll contain all the classics terms like "hand-holding", although nothing will beat the tantrum she threw as Street_Sweeper when Curtis executed her... that shit was epic.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Banner, story time! Who is Isabella and what did she do to street sweeper?!

Report Post Tip

A couple of chicks who haven't been relevant in six or seven years (and even when they were, third tier players at best), but come back from time to time to talk shit and remind everyone that they are mentally handicapped.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

people not accepting the oc, i see you actively online

Sneaker jumped off a bridge so don't try to take credit for something you didn't do you gimp.

Report Post Tip

LOL MGK talking shit when they have to proclaim themselves as "pretty extraoridinary". Last time I was back no one even knew I was here. You clowns can't track down people with new IPs and new email addresses.

Next time I actually return to play once again you won't have a clue I am here. And you will die. Many will. Again. Keep talking shit gumshoe

Report Post Tip

lolololololololol

Buddy I could care less where you are or what your IP address is, and have never tried to "track" anyone in my life. You think too highly of yourself, and I could give two shits about whether you play or not.

The pretty extraordinary bit is an inside joke - see September's profile. 

Next time you return to play I'll obviously know where you are because you'll be making a fool of yourself as you are currently.

Not to mention, if you were to play "for real," it would take you about 6 months to have the gun capable of doing it, by which time I most likely won't be around.

Report Post Tip
This shit is better than Dynasty loo
Report Post Tip
When you send an invite to an OC and they take forever to accept.

And the worst of them all you accept an OC invite and they take 100000 years to run it and when they do eventually run it you fail.
Report Post Tip

You clowns can't track down people with new IPs and new email addresses.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

You paranoid AF. No one, I repeat, no one gives a enough of a fuck to IP track you.

LOL MGK talking shit when they have to proclaim themselves as "pretty extraoridinary".

You know someone's angry when they check your profile for ammo, then misspell the meagre "ammo" they've found. Be better Isy.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Does this bother you?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL