Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 19:46:23
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 [ > - >>> ]
Does this bother you? Started by: September on May 02, '19 21:40

Goku-

Sneaker thinks you got mommy issues but I think it is daddy issues. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,728 Tip

Peeks into the room to see if my dupe is logged out. Yep, it's clear. Switches back to that midwestern accent

It's mommy issues. She spanked him often as a child and he got off on it. I know it's true, I heard it on IRC.

Report Post Tip
Yeah. I forgot child abuse is hilarious. Sick fuck.
Report Post Tip

Sooo.... Warped and Peekaboo, this is OOC ~ out of character, so let me just clarify something - are you suggesting that you heard that the player behind the keyboard has been physically and/or sexually abused as a child, and you're now mocking him for it? Or are you two making up lies about the real person behind another character and are pursuing a course of public character assassination, intentionally? Actually, don't bother answering that, either answer is equally disgusting.

Just because we are separated by a few thousand miles, it doesn't give us the excuse to act in ways that are not acceptable in real life.

Report Post Tip

Someone hug me pls

Report Post Tip

OdaMae

Do unto others as they have done unto you

Spanking a child is not abuse. The lack of it is what is wrong with many youngsters these days.

These clowns come for me, I'll come for them. 

Report Post Tip

social annoyance?  Saltiness.

Let it be.  Work with the people beside you in the moment and forget who shot who in 2013.  

That's all.

Oh - and reading rambly posts with lots of big words that I don't understand that ultimately lead you nowhere.  That kinda annoys me too.

Report Post Tip

Well, Warped, where I live I can tell you that it 100% is a criminal offence to discipline a child with corporal punishment - regardless of your relation to the child, but lets not lose focus on why I interjected.

I was looking for more of an explanation to your odd, sexualised taunt in an out of character forum. I mean, it wouldn't be ok if someone said you act like you got off on your father touching you at night, so why is ok for you to do it to Goku? Cos he's Goku? Cos he's a dude? What?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Hey Warped, can you please put a sock in your face hole and stfu. Stop abusing Goku. He is a man and a legend. You need to respect that. 

Report Post Tip

OdaMae stuff a sock in the pie hole of yours. Where was your mousy voice when Goku talked trash?  Mind your business or we will have someone mind it for you. 

Report Post Tip

A threat followed by a suicide? Scary stuff Peekaboo. You and Sneaker have been saying how you guys are these incredible players who can change the landscape with your sooooper dooooper seekrit skillz, yet you're threatening to get "someone" to kill a 1 day old with 5 units? Seems like you're as relevant here as this thread suggests.

And just to be clear - it's not normal social behaviour to react to being called an "incel" by stooping to that level of depravity. Incestual abuse? I mean, honestly, do you two have no class whatsoever?!

Report Post Tip

Ooooh Oooooh Oooooh I got another one....

Losing a respectful debate in whatever forum we are talking in - and then attacking the spelling/phonics/grammar of the person who clearly is winning.  It truly says more about the person saying it than the person they are talking about.

That also really grinds my gears.

Report Post Tip

Honestly the hustle to post in OOC... this place is a cesspool of toxicity.

Do you mean the necessity to post in the Outside forum? 

Toxins kill Copper. You must have a death wish entering a toxic area. Or are you just blowing smoke out your ass?

Report Post Tip
I'll spank my kids.
Report Post Tip

Lady you're right it is the one to post on outside, but for whatever reason when I see it I come here and bathe in this nightmare.

So really, I blame myself :p

Report Post Tip

Most of those bother me.

identity bothers me. Stop being a fake ass hoe 

Report Post Tip
People who war over a woman definitely. There’s plenty more in the sea ;)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Does this bother you?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL