Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 10:16:28
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Bell's Kitchen Started by: Anthony_Bellarosa on Dec 14, '10 08:22

anthony Bellarosa was smiling with pride as the sign board was being lifted up by the carpenters. He had every reason to be. He arrived by boat months ago after taking a sabbatical in the far-east. He had tried setting several businesses there, but misfortune seemed to hound him. After several months of bad luck and near bankruptcy, he packed his bags, and decided to go home.

Upon arriving, he met with his friends and they suggested that he open up his own restaurant here. With their help, they bought an old pizza house and renovated it. He brought in tables and chairs styled with oriental carvings. He placed them all around the place so he could sit a large number of customers, but still with lots of space to move about.

A huge aquarium would greet you as you enter. Live exotic delicacies could be seen swimming within it.

A long bar shined to perfection was placed on the left side, where diners could enjoy a couple of shots before being taken to their table.

A long table was placed not far from it, where more exotic meals were displayed. Scorpions,bugs, octopus.... all sorts of odd looking creatures either grilled or boiled and sauteed with a variety of herbs and spices.

The carpenters hammered the last nail. He looked up and read the sign with pride...

"BeLL's Kitchen"

Enter and enjoy

Report Post Tip

Exotic Menu

(got the stomach for it? click and try it)

APPETIZERS

(your choice of grilled or deep fried insect, chicks and reptiles galore)

1. Chirping Crickets

Marinated on soy, lemon and thyme, deep fried to perfection. Crunchy shell, juicy meat.

2. Baby Sparrows

Young juicy sparrows seasoned with herbs and spices. Grilled or Fried, your choice.

3. Slithering Snakes

Baked fresh water snakes, stuffed with ginger, garlic and parsley. Don't worry, this snakes don't bite.

SOUPS

1. Stinging Scorpion Soup

Black scorpions in coconut milk, brandy and a li'l bit of chili for the sting

2. BeLL's Special: Soup number 5

A mixture of fried ox tongue, eyes, testicles, liver and tail in rich Beef and Pork stock, with mushrooms and onions. Guaranteed aphrodisiac and vitaliser.

MEATS

1. Grilled Snapping Crocs

Grilled crocodile meat with sauteed salted shrimp sauce and a side dish of mango, onion and tomato salad.

2. Lengua

Soft and juicy cow's tongue with caviar in creamy mushroom sauce.

3. Roasted Pig's head

The name say's it all. You'll love the crispy skin. It comes with a free apple.

4. Baby Octopus Salad

Soft and delicous seafood salad that beats your favorite Caesar's Salad

note: All bugs and animal meats were grown in a controlled environment at the Bellarosa Farm.

Report Post Tip

Weary and tired from her business deal at the seedy side of Philadelphia, she thought to have a nice and quiet visit in the almost ghost city of Detroit. While walking aimlessly one of her bodygurad reminded her that one of her friend had establish a business there. She tries to remember what kind of place it is.....she just remember that he said it is exotic.

Hmmmm, is it a prostitution vlub, s store for sex toys.....She frowns really hard, trying to remember it while she mutters to herself. Was it a petshop, with exotic creatures..or ......Mikhaela pulls herself on frustration....when she bumps into a guy that is staring at a a very different kind of restaurant. Intrigue got into her, that she nods to one of her bodyguard so that he can snoop in there. She waits not so patiently , and to kill some time she kicks one of the stalls there, her bodyguard only shake their heads in disapprovement, but can they do ? nothing really , for they are just guns for hire or their bodies for hire...and for whatever reasons that Mika' may want from their bodies. the bodyguard that went insde told here that, the pkace is where ger friend had buit!

Well lets see , Anthony hi hun..anything to offer me? She waited for tony to serve here.

Report Post Tip

Francie steps off the plane from New York and ambles along the city streets of Detroit.  She is carrying a briefcase with alot of cash in it.  After meeting her contact, she wanders along and stumbles upon Bell's Kitchen.

Remembering being told about this place, she steps in and looks around out of curiousity.  She looks over the menu, and has to laugh a bit to herself.  It would take quite a strong stomach for some of that fare.

Francie sits at the bar and says, "May I have a double vodka on the rocks, please?"  Then she crosses her legs and looks around at the other patrons, she loves to people watch and there are certainly a wide variety of different people to watch.

Report Post Tip

"Well well well! Look who got lost and found her way here." He greets Mika, a very very old friend of his. He waved for Mika's body guards to get lost, and even ordered his guard to make sure the thugs won't come in.

"You're safe here hun."

"So, what will it be? Lechon de leche? I heard you can eat one whole in one sitting!"

Report Post Tip

Seeing a new guest enter, he watched as the lady took a seat and ordered for her drink. She was oblivious to his starings and it made him smile.

"Excuse me for a bit hun." Bellarosa tells Mika and walks over to his new guest. The lady was enjoying herself, with a drink on her hand. She did not even notice when he approached her. Bellrosa leaned over and whispered...

"I can make you a wonderful and delicious cheese burger if you want... sweet Francie."

Report Post Tip

* Somewhat startled by him, Francie looks up at Bellarosa and raises an eyebrow slyly.*  "That would be so kind of you, Sir,  I do appreciate the extra attention."

*Francie watches him out of the corner of her eye, thinking he won't notice her looking at him.*

"What an intriguing man," Francie says in the softest voice, mostly just to herself.

Report Post Tip

Bellarosa came back fifteen minutes later with a silver covered tray. He places it infront of Fancie and uncovers it.

"Sorry it took so long. I can't let the chef prepare this for you. Anyway, I assure you, this is not exotic, all kosher. I hope you enjoy it." Bellarosa tells her, assuring her, speaking very fast, not sure if it was the nervousness of standing close to a beautiful woman.

He then takes a seat infront of her.
"Soda? Or some wine? I've been a saving a precious bottle and I think it's the right time to open it."

Report Post Tip

*Francie tilts her head slightly and smiles at Bellarosa*

"A glass of wine would be delightful, Anthony"  She says in a near whisper.  "Thank you so much for the food, it smells absolutely wonderful."

*Francie sits and fidgets slightly in her seat as she waits for him to bring back the wine.  Smiling as she sees him coming back to the table, she looks up at him through her dark thick eyelashes.*

Report Post Tip

He is more than hungry when after a very busy day. Starving... Besides that, its freezing and he really can use a hot cup of coffee. As he sees Bell's Kitchen's sign,he doens't hesitates for a moment and steps in. The warmth is very pleasant and after he hang his coat he approaches one of the waiters.

"Do you have a table for a very hungry person, Sir?" he asks while smiling at the waiter.

"Certainly, Sir! There's one left at the window and two in the back! Take any you like!"

Sammy looks around and suddenly he freezes - he spots his friend Mikha sitting all alone at a table, obviously waiting to be served.

He walks over to here and leans over her table.

"Hello, my dear! Wanting some company?"

Report Post Tip

Preoccupied as she looks over the window as she waits for Anthony , she is thinking of the days event. First she went to Las Vegas to finish some nasty job there and then she is mentally thinking on how to finish her report by the end of the week. It's a good thing that she found JackSparrow here in Detroit, that's one less job.

She remembers that she have to fly to the eaight cities just to find that errant member of hers. She heard someone called her, she looks up and saw her long time bestfriend sammy from New Yoirk.

"Hey Sammy hows it going? It's nice that we meet here don't you think so?" She nods to him to encourage him to sit at hertable.

Sammy took the chair in front of her....just as the waiter brings them the menu.

" I suggest we try the crispy head and lengua "

Report Post Tip

"Very nice indeed, Mikha! Been a while, right? Hope you're doing ok?"

After taking a quick look at the menu he nods and smiles at her.

"Sounds perfect. I'd like a hot cup of coffee first tho. It's freezing outside."

Report Post Tip

He pours them both a glass then seats infront of Francie.

"So... what brings you to Detroit?" "Do you have plans of opening a business here?"
He asked her. He was glad that Francie was enjoying her food.

Report Post Tip

He spots Mikha and Sammy. He excused his self to Francie then heads to them.

"I'm glad to see you both here. Just ask the waiter anything you want. Everything's on the house."

Bellarosa calls the waiter and asks him to bring Sammy and Mikha the best wine they had.

"I hope you both enjoy your stay."

Report Post Tip

Its been a long day and SINGER was a bit hungry. This was his first night out since he had some money. He heard that Anthony_Bellarosa had opened up a resturaunt in Detroit somewhere. After plenty of time asking where this small place was He found it. SINGER walked in and sat down in the back and awaited the waiter to bring the menu.

Thankyou mr. Waiter, I havent eaten all day so im starved. Lets see what we have here...

SINGER opened up the menu and began to scan the types of meals that were being sold. This was probably the most exoctic food place that he is ever been to. He set down the menu and looked at the waiter.

Sir may i ask you to do me two favors? First i would like to have a Glass of water with a nice lemon placed inside of it. Second if you wouldnt mind finding Mr. Bellarosa i would be forever grateful. I will remain here until that time.

SINGER smiles at the waiter and hands him back the menu. Looking out the window of Detroit he starts to count the buildings that touched the sky. To many to count thats for sure. Memories continued to flood in Detroit for SINGER this is where his ancestors have always died, here in this city. Weird then to be back in here.

Report Post Tip

Fowler was walking in the streets of Detroit, Whilst walking he noticed a restaurant, he looked in a window and noticed the bar.

"I could do with a drink" He said to himself

He walked in the entrance and was greeted by a waiter, He then walked up to the bar and took a seat

"A glass of whiskey my man" He said to the bartender

The bartender poured him his drink and placed it on the counter, Fowler then reached in his pocket to get his money before the bartender said "It's ok sir, Drinks are on the house"

Fowler smiled and took his whiskey, He then nodded and said "Cheers" to the bartender.

Report Post Tip

Bellarosa walks towards Singer and pulls him up the chair.

"You wanted to see me?" Bellarosa asked in a menacing tone, staring at Singer....

Before Singer could reply, Bell gives him a bare hug and laugh like a maniac.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He then calls the waiter...

"Rodrigo, please give my brother a bowl of soup #5." He then turns to Singer and tells him..

"You'll gonna love it!"

Report Post Tip

While catching up with Singer, he spots Fowler sitting alone in the bar.

"FOWLER!!!! Come and join us please. Don't be a stranger and welcome to my place."

He hollers at Fowler who smiled and immediately joins them.

"I'll ask the waiter to bring out another bowl of my special soup."

Report Post Tip

Fowler takes a seat at Bells table

"Good evening gentlemen" He says whilst he takes his coat off.

Report Post Tip

sophie visit his mom's friend Anthony. "Hey Sir Anthony! long time no see. now i know what makes you so busy. I'm not so familiar with other exotic food but i want to try baby octopus salad it sounds so delicious. I'm on a diet so i prefer salad for now" she said smiling. and can i also have a wine for both of us. i want to talk with you, if it's okay and if you're not that busy?

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Bell's Kitchen
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL