Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 12:21:40
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Loss of the awakened Started by: Secra on May 21, '19 21:40

Creak creak... creak. The sound of a panel smacking against the wall. Ripped off and hanging by a thin bracket the warehouse had been abandoned for some time since the last raid and murder inside. Hand prints scuffle marks leading into the little hole in the wall laying in the dirt on the floor of the abandoned warehouse was a small girl, around four feet or so she looked like a small child but even though she lay cold and dirty covered in blood and dirt. 

Slowly her eyes opened when the light glistened through the holes in the metal sheets of roofing. The peridot color, glistening as she slowly sat up, bruised a few cracked ribs and possible fractures she stared, rubbing the back of her neck and feeling a choker around it. She felt her clothing and found a small locket and opened it. Seeing the engraving she rolled the small piece of jewelry in her palm.

"My darling Secra, no matter how hard the times may be I will be there. ~ Vezux"

She continued to read the fine print before standing up and moving out of the building through the flap and turned her eyes to the ground till they adjusted to the bright light of day. She sneezed before she moved herself and started towards the main road, stopping and staring at the concrete. 

"Where am I?" She looked around before walking to one of the shops and entering, but was shooed out instantly due to her attire and the way she was covered in both dirt and blood. She felt dejected but shook it off before coming across someone who she could ask sitting on the bench with a news paper not paying attention. She stepped closer before clearing her dry throat.

"Sir do you happen to know where I am?"

The man lowered the paper before looking at the girl, almost like he needed to back away from the matted mess she was he gave a small smile in hope to not scare the lass away. But he spoke in a worried tone "You are in New York dear, where did you come from?" The girl shook her head, confused about how she got there let alone what was last before she woke up. "I feel like I'm in a dream." 

The man shook his head, "I dont think you are. As I am surely awake." He stood and reached out to check her bruises as Secra pulled back gave a small smile, "Thank you I must be on my way." She turned and hurried off back the direction she came as she had the burning eyes staring at her she stopped at a near by park sitting down in the grass and holding the necklace piece in her hand. Realizing in this state, wherever her home was before. It was gone, so she put her head in her hands and prayed in silence in hopes she could remember what happened, and why she was there.

Report Post Tips: 9 / Total: $180,000 Tip

He didnt reveal himself as he kept his mouth mask on and his hood up, he had been looking for her for awhile. He ha d finally gotten word from his personal bodyguard, he hoped she was alright. He grabbed everything he needed and left the hotel glad she was in New York.

As he walked feeling an old presence, it was female and small, he instantly knew it was her, he looked around and instantly saw it..her and the locket, he disappeared finding an opening before anyone noticed.

He appeared and grabbed her, putting her into his chest, holding her close, keeping her mouth covered, "Don't say a word, I don't have time to explain right now, but you will understand once we get to where we are going.

Then as he appeared beforr the hotel he put a blanket over her, and jumped to his balcony window, he set her down and opened the window.

As he brought her I'm quickly, and looked around, he closed the window and closed the curtains, he then walked her to the bathroom, and turned on the shower, without looking at her. He then kissed the top of her head, and let her play with the faucet.

Glad that he had her clothes, he went and grabbed towels and her clothes and set them next to the sink, and let her finish, he shut the door with one last glance back at her, as he winked, and sat on the edge of the bed.

He folded up the blacker and set it a side and wondered if she would understand, as he checked her belongings, and saw that she really didnt have anything but a locket, of an old picture of him , or at least it looked like him and of her with him, he looked at the door and gave a sad smile.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Secra lowered her hands and sat in the grass distant and watching as she gazed out at the sky. As she stared at the sky, she jumped, shocked at the sudden grab let out a cry before cut off by a hand over her mouth. Eyes widening she was confused, gripping the locket in her hand as she was held tight and whispered to. She nodded freaked out before being pulled away from the area.

Once in front of a hotel she was covered by a blanket, picked up and taken inside. Once set to her feet, and the curtains and windows closed she pulled the blanket off of herself and looked around. It was a change from where she woke up earlier that morning compared to the dirty ground no furniture and just all over. She looked from where she stood seeing the bed, a table and a desk, it looked neat and fairly expensive she turned to the man who was walking around.

She followed him to the bathroom watching him as he turned on the faucet as she gripped the little locket. When he came over she shut her eyes tight only to feel a soft kiss on her head before her eyes opened and she looked up at him. She was only half the mans size in height but she blinked, confused by the man, she set down her stuff before making sure the door was shut so she had some form of privacy.  She undressed and took a long shower before just standing in the steam filled bathroom under the hot water.

When done she dried up and got dressed, her skin bruised she winced in pain when leaning over from the pain of cracked ribs and limped our dressed, her hair tangled and stood staring barefoot at the man who sat on the edge of the bed. Her green eyes stared at him before she moved over and sat in one of the chairs across from him, before realizing he had her locket and became stiff. "Can I have that back... please.." She spoke dryly.

Report Post Tip

He heard her coming out, as he closed the locket, he cleared his throat, as he pulled his own necklace out, he let his head fall to the side, his greenish purple eyes, looked over at her, turning to slits. He noticed she seemed to be in pain, he watched closely if she needed help.

Then stood up not wanting to stare at her too much after all she probably wouldn't recognize him, he sighed as she asked for her necklace back, as he handed it back to her. He then quickly moved the chair into the center of the room, and then he grabbed some newspaper, and set it on the floor. As he was finished he grabbed his hair tools and set them on the table,  he then rolled it open, and as he was dine he grabbed a glass of water and grabbed a comb and a brush.

"Secra, tell me how you want your hair and then i can do it to your liking..trust me...I used to do this all the time...plus it will help your hair grow back a million times better." He whispered as he looked out the window noticing the time.

As he waited for her to answer he also went into a separate bag and grabbed some kind of lotion so she could use it, as he handed it to her to she could soothe her pain on her skin.

Report Post Tip

She held the locket eyes back down at the small item. It was odd, having something like that but she was lost, mentally emotionally she was unsure what to make of the situation before she was moved with the chair to the center of the room. sitting still and relaxing she watched the man. watching him place the newspaper she did not ask about it. Listening to the hair tools were set out and a cup being filled. 

Secra blinked at her name before looking at him, "How did you know my name?" She calmed down first kidnapped from the park and now in a hotel room with a guy she never met, at least she didnt know if she meet him before. She thought for a minute before speaking to answer him. "Long and straight?" She shivered from the whisper.

She accepted the lotion and looked at it before applying it to the bruises on her arms carefully, the rest she would have to do after so he didnt mess up a cut. She kept thinking over the events. "Hey... sir? Why did you bring me here?"

After rubbing the lotion in she opened the locket and looked at the writing and the picture. She wished she could remember what happened, why she felt torn and broken but she sat quiet while he did his thing to her hair to fix the matted wet mess on her head.

Report Post Tip

He gently but softly combed her hair, as he combed through he cut off the dead ends, as he got to the bottoms, taking the nots and snarls out gently but fast, as he looked out the window noticing the time. As he did her hair, he noticed she slightly trusted him, which was good for both of them, and he wanted to keep it that way.

"Let's just say I'm an old friend thats all." He said as he combed her hair once more,  barely cutting anything but taking all the dead ends, letting thrm drop to the floor.

And answered her first question about her name, now hr had to answer her second question without revealing himself to her, sighed thinking it over. He then slightly watched her put the creme on her bruises to soothe her pain a bit, he didnt want to touch her just yet until she was comfortable eith him.

"Let's just say that guy in your picture and I are a lot closer than you think...that giu loved you very much...i hope you find him." He said as he wiped the hair all off then he put a part in her hair, on the side, so she could cover one eye just like she liked, if he remembered her right.

He cleaned up the hair and the papers and burned them all in hands, getting rid of any evidence of her being there, he winked at her, "Secra is there anything you want to do before we leave the room?...If its sleep...then you can do that until i get a call, once I get the call, he have to leave, and if you want to stay asleep then i will carry youike last time but you will have a jacket with a hood, because its raining." He said as the drops of water began to fall outside.

He then slid the chair back, and out his stuff away, he leaned against the wall, as he looked down at his pocket of the padt and the rubbed his thumb over it. he sighed.

Report Post Tip

She listened to the scissors as he evened her hair out, and untangled and un-matted it. Her eyes closed as her thumb traced over rubbing the metal heart. As she listened she opened her eyes when he said he was a old friend. "I see." She spoke softly as she continued to listen. When he brought the man in the picture up she closed her eyes again she was tired but not the kind of tired for sleep.

Secra opened the locket again as she let the corner of her lip twitch into a small smile. "I hope I find him. I wish I knew where to start." She watched him clean the hair and paper up as she looked at him. She stood up as he moved the chair back.

She closed the locket and put the piece back in her pocket, her eyes distant and her smile dull she shook her head no. "I am fine, she moved from the center of the room to the chair beside the window and pulled her knees to her chest as she sat in the chair. She lied to herself as she sat there, slowly drifting off into a sleep listening to the dropping rain. Secra couldn't help it drained emotionally, mentally and physically she was done for the time being as she softly slept sitting and holding her knees to herself.  Thinking more about the place she woke up in, wondering how and why it was that place, and what even happened.

Report Post Tip

As he stood there, he sensed her falling asleep, he gave a soft nod as he gently picked her up and set her on the bed, covering her with his big leather hooded fur duster coat, after taking it off. He still had a a sweater, even though he didnt need it, he still kept it on.

Then as he removed the hair from her face, sitting on the edge of the bed, almost entranced with her sleeping face , the phone rang. As it rang, he blinked, then stood up and walked to the phone answering it.

"Hello..yes this is he.." He said as he looked back and listened to the man on the phone.

"Alright, if you are gonna move, this would be the best time, no one is paying attention and anyone looking for her is going some where else....so if i were you I would go now." The man said as shiki looked out the window, I seemed like a pause "Also go out the back door, I wouldn't want to take the chance, ou just found her and am." He finished as he nodded to himself.

"Alright, is the car still out back?" He asked the man, as he went to grab everything getting it ready.

"Yes sir...all you need to do is stick the key in the ignition and get going." The man said as he looked over at secra and looked out the window as well.

"Alright thanks...i will call you once I get to my next destination."he said and hung up.

He grabbed the bags, and removed the leather duster and lifted her up, childing her to his chest, as he wrapped her up in it, covering her, and he put made sure his was fully coveted up still and glad that he was. As he put the note  on the bed with a tip and the room key along with it. 

He then left the room locking it, and took the stairs down, as he got down stairs, he walked out the back, going to the passenger side and set her in the car, covering her with his coat, he then locked her door, and quickly got in and started the car.

As he started the car, he slung the bags in the back seat and drove off, into the harsh rain, finding a place to get snacks and such when they needed it, when he got onto the corner for the highway, he say a gas station and he parked there, he then turned off the car, and locked the doors and took he keys with him, he quickly grabbed snacks and got bacl into the car, starting it and drove onto the high way.

Report Post Tip

Tyler_Durden approaches the hotel looking for a place to stay for the night, but he was strapped for cash so he decided to crack open one of the windows of one of the rooms and made his way inside. It wasn't until he closed the window that he realised this hotel room was occupied, the male was caressing the woman's face. It did not take long to realise who these two people were and within 10 seconds he was already vomiting on the floor.

"Oh god not these two again, please for the love of god could my day get any worse than it already is" 

Tyler could not believe his eyes, determined as ever to get out of the room Tyler jumped through the window and ran.

"Well at least the door was closed and locked this time.. Time for some beer" 

Tyler heads for the closest bar with the cheapest beer.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Secra snuggled further under the warm blazer softly sighing as she felt comfortable. The sound of the phone ringing made her twitch and stir, sleeping again as he spoke quietly on the phone. Dreaming about a fire, a building burning, but she couldn't place where the fire came from. Terrified screams and... gun fire? Why a fire, why such painful cries of loneliness and agony. Then there was silence, a silence that had no comfort until a mans voice rang out calling her name. 

Soon after that fire disappeared and it was a field the sky a ominous black she looked around, alone and in the field the once beautiful flowers died. She didn't like this feeling the field the sky, the emptiness of being in a spacious area she stood and ran, ran until her lungs cried for air. And then she was falling. 

Then darkness hit again, she shot awake finding herself in the passenger seat eyes wide and darting around before she calmed down realizing it was a dream, she brought her hands to her face to rub it and get the sleep from her eyes.

Secra shook off the feeling and leaned back into the seat before looking towards the man in the drivers seat, "H..hey, where are we? Can we stop for a minute?" She felt odd about being in the car with the guy and needed air as he hadnt given a name let alone told her where she was being taken to. 

Report Post Tip

He looked over from time to time seeing her sleep, felt a little relaxed now that she was finally asleep, he looked around seeing they were being followed he kept going, as he licked his lips.

He pulled out his gun and set it on the seat, and then owned the window, making bullets of light shoot their way, as he drove off disappearing, he rolled up the window, and looked over seeing her wake up a bit.

As he saw the exit, he took it, and came into the city of seattle, "Secra...good morning, its still dark but it's a bit early, so try and rest a bit more...I am on tight nitch orders not to let you out of my site, until we get there, as soon as we can get there then I can let out and your leader will do the rest...if you must know my name..its Mikhail, that's my middle name...I rarely give it out...also when you get there i will be giving you lump of cash and a letter...then you can jump me for kidnapping you...but I warn you I am not normal girly." He said as he slightly looked at her.

He almost felt bad, but he kept looking in the side mirrors and he gave a slight growl, as he sped up putting the peddle to the floor, knowing it was faster for him to run, but he know Secra was a runner. Then as they came into the city that she needed to be in, sighed as he handed her his gun "Take it.myou will be needing it..trust me...we will meet again...as i said I will explain everything later..I just don't have time to reveal who I am." He said looking over at her, as he came to a slow right in front of her family residence.

He grabbed ten stacks of cash and gave her the letter,  he then came to say stop, hr knew she would run eventually but he didnt want her to leave so soon ." here is your money and the letter...how run as fast as you can...I can't give you much of a time frame...but I can give you an way to get inside."

Report Post Tip

She stared at him, as he spoke before moving his duster aside and staring out the window at the trees and grass even though dark she could see the outlines of it. She gave a small smile, "Nice to finally meet you Mikhail." She gave a soft sigh before closing her eyes again. Hearing a growl come from beside her she opened her eyes and looked at him before relaxing again. 

The engine picked up as he stepped on the pedal she once more opened her eyes unable to go back to sleep she sat up. looking at the buildings as they drove through Seattle she was given a gun, and stopped outside of a building. She eyes the place from where she sat before looking at the man as he tried to hand her the letter and the cash. She took it and opened the door sliding out but instead of heading to the building she took off after dropping the letter and cash on the seat she left gripping the gun, she didn't know what she was heading for she just ran.

Why here, I don't know this place, why bring me here? She thought to herself as she made a dead sprint past a few people in the morning sun light. People watched as she turned down ally's and ran across the road. Anything to get away from the man who snatched her. Not knowing who he really was or why he took her from New York's park. She didn't realize he was trying to help. So she ran before stopping at the boat docks. Panting lungs crying for air as she leaned on a post. Her free hand gripping at the collar of her shirt as she tried to catch her breath. Sun was out, as she stared at the water. 

Few minutes later she heard footsteps, not one, but a few. She turned and looked at the man standing in front of two others. She backed up and her hand gripped the gun in her hand. 

"What are you doing here little girl?" Said the man as the two behind chuckled. The first man, gruff but seemed like he had seen better days wearing the casual boat worker outfits of slacks, and a grungy shirt and short cut hair. Though they were not normal, their attitude towards her. 

"Think we would get a good price from boss for this one?" Said one, the other laughed, "Isn't that the bitch that was caught before, that kicked Daniels ass a week back. Where did he go, oh yea, swimming with the fishes cause he could not keep her tied." 

Secra's eyes darted between them and raised the gun at the first man. The man laughed and suddenly a she fired, the shot ringing out and before she knew it the man dropped with a bullet between the eyes. She aimed again but one circled her and hit her with the blunt of the knife causing her to drop the gun as the man kicked it to his partner who picked it up. She struggled the knife against her neck. 

"Seems we will have to take you to the boss. He can decide what to do with you." The man growled in irritation at his buddies death. She shuddered bowing her head in defeat. The man like a dumb-ass he was, lowered the knife only for her to turn around and kick his jewels  and steal the knife from his loosened grip. She darted at the other man who fired as she moved closer, shooting her shoulder she let out a cry but never stopped. Her pupils diluted she slashed blade down with her thumb on the hilt she moved with staggered steps when the man moved and hit her between the shoulder blades.  She straightened out holding her ground as the other man stood and received the knife from his buddy. The other shot again making her move, without thinking she ran at the man with a knife, people were gathering and she tuned into the two men she was with. She made the knife hit as she felt a searing pain in her stomach, she coughed as she spat blood onto the man. Standing up she held her stomach. The other came from behind and cracked the back of her head hard with the guns handle so she staggered forward and dropped off the dock. A splash was heard from the water just below the boat dock, as the bystanders watched in shock.

Report Post Tip

Shiki laughed as he out, knowing she was gonna run, he chased after her, shecmade him chase after her last time, it was one of the reasons when people wanted to deal with her, they came to him. He growled feeling the life contract from along time ago, he spat blood. He looked over at her cl and disappeared.

His arua dark as death...giving out so much intent to kill that it started to kill the natural grass he walked, he could smell her scent not far. As he made it to the docks he had seen them assult her with a gun, and suddenly Shiki became deadly.

"Who is this guy?" One asked, as shiki sneered.

He raised his hand and disappeared and reappeared before the first, pushing back with out even touching him, then he raised his other hand, using his powers to as the water became alive, rising her body up out of the water, gently putting her on the ground.

"No one ...and i mean absolutely no one gets to touch her, except me, and I will kill anyone who has harmed her. " growled as he lifted his hand at one of the men as he brgsn to scream, putting the same holes into the man just as he did to Secra and threw him in the water.

He then grabbed the other and put holes of a knife into the other making him bleed out as he screamed., and threw the other deep into the water.

He then walked over to secra as he changed his aura back, and picked her up cradle style, healing her as he walked, making the bullets push out of her, taking away her pain. 

"Idiot, always making me chase after you before you even know what's going on, he got back and walked her into the housevof her family, and laid her down. and he then laid her money and letter beside her.

He left his sweats with her and put on his leather duster along with his hood, "Take care of her till i come back, if she is harmed i will kill every single one of you..make sure no one disturbs her." He said as he kissed her forehead and disappeared.

Report Post Tip

Secra sat in the dark corner of her mind, her hair flattened by water and over her face as she stared at the dark walls closing in until she felt them stop. Almost like a padded cube before she stood clenching her fists. Her body felt old at least in that small space. She felt around only able to see her hands she sat back down still confused. 

It wasn't long before she felt like a heavy weight still cold but feeling warm, she the pain was gone from her stomach and shoulder, her cracked ribs and the pain on her head she gasped and coughed out the water as her cheek pressed against his arm being carried off. 

In her head she blinked seeing Vezux, and the walls slowly crumbled bringing in that light she enjoyed so much. It wasn't the sun, but the moons glorious beams. A soft breeze following as she walked barefooted in the field of grass, being held in a tight embrace. She looked up and smiled not wanting to leave as they sat and watched the night sky as they used to on the roofs of buildings. 

Meanwhile physically healed she was laying on a couch where the man who brought her back left a note and the funds. She was halfway dried but still out cold in her sleep, dreaming. She didn't want to wake up, though it was just her thoughts, something she remembered from the night under the moonlight, they were never truly alone that day. But later that evening still asleep she got moved off the couch to a quiet place for her to sleep and get some physical strength back at least.

Report Post Tip

As he disappeared just as he appeared before, he hoped that she would wake up and find him for he had a lot to tell her, and he dearly missed her. Then as he went back into the shadows going back to his own home. For when the time came she would be really know that she wasn't alone.

Keeping the lights off he ran up the stairs after disappearing onto the second balcony, he went to his chambers and he plopped on the bed feeling not exactly tired but exhausted in ways he hadn't felt in a long time.

Report Post Tip

Secras eyes fluttered open late the next day staring at the ceiling as she turned over and slid from bed her head throbbed but she looked at the letter sitting on the dresser with the cash, reading it she blinked a few times confused by what she was reading. But then she put the money in her pocket with the letter and headed out. 

She walked out of the building and stood looking around before turning down the street, quietly walking she couldn't understand, how did Vezux change, why did he not find her before. She needed to find him quickly, her eyes darted around as she continued to walk. Pedestrians watching her as she made her way down the street softly kicking the pebbles at her foot. Secra started to hum old stary night tunes unable to remember the words. 

Secra walked up and down blocks  trying to remember where before she reached the outskirts of seattle. something felt right as she walked on. When she stopped she stood at the front gate, with quiet hands she opened the gate and shut it before walking down the pavement to the dront door. Standing there, she clenched her fists and knocked on the door. Looking around seeing the care was outside she took a breath, she was tired of walking but she reached in her pocket and took out the note. "I thought this place burned..." She whispered to herself looking again at the note.

Report Post Tip

He had closed his eyes for a minute, thinking about the letter, that he he had written, he had closed his eyes, feeling cold and alone as usual,by now she would be awake and reading the letter.

It said:

My dearest Secra, 

I know this is unusual to be reading my hand writing but I felt the need to write this, the guy that kidnapped you and brought you home is the guy your looking for. 

I know it seemed like I haven't been looking for you, but i have, I awoke before you, and I found myself in an old moselium under an ancient home made buy my enemies, so I had to wait to come out until I knew for sure where you were.

When I  finally felt that I was strong enough, i came out and destroyed my enemies, I had help by what seems like a human, but that doesn't matter, all i know is, I was given s confirmation of where you where, and I didnt have time to explain anything, so I wrote this for you...I have been looking for you, for along time and I promise I am here now. 

I am still your immortal beast , I just look deadlier and powerful. i do miss you a lot and I am trying to bare the fact that you may or may not remember me.

If you still want to find me, I am in the old house of yours sleep in, out side of the city, the key is under the rock that is next yo the steps just push the button and the key will come out and you can use it, everything has been restored and even added on, i bought the house so you have a place to go back to.

Sincerely forever yours 

Shiki.

He thought he heard someone at the door so he raised a hand and pushed a meet out of the rock and let it float infront of her so she could unlock it.

He stayed in his favors huge room with the door open as closed his eyes again letting the moon a light his room ripening the flowers as bloom in the light, as the lightening bugs moved around in the light as if it was magical. 

His hair turning completely white, as it started to glow, his eyed a silverish gold. he waited for her in the room.

Report Post Tip

She stood reading the letter again, before she jumped at the key in front of her looking around trying to figure out how it was floating. But she took it, unlocked the door and entered. She stood in the doorway, looking around, it felt odd being in the place she used to call home before turning around and locking the door behind her she walked through the house looking around.

She walked through the kitchen and into the living room where she stood facing a fireplace, above on the mantel sat a few pictures of herself laughing and standing in a field, another with her mother who had black hair and blue eyes. Another of herself standing under the moon with her arms spread as though she was hugging the full moon. Even though in black and white she could imagine it, then there was the ones of vezux. She smiled looking at them as his pose was more, serious over creative she got a small kick out of it. She turned and continued looking until she headed upstairs. 

She stopped at the landing and looked around walking and poking her head through the doors. She found the study full of books and plus the ones that were being read on the desk, the bathroom, and then a empty bedroom which when she entered she turned to see the mirror reflecting her as she gazed around. Her old room... the one she did most of her work, the one that was her mothers room before hers she set down the note and the money on the desk before going to the last room.

She stood in front of the door before opening it and slipping in. Fists clenched as the lights were off she looked around. But stopped when she looked towards the bed, which was occupied by the man laying there. She blinked adjusting her eyes to the dark before stepping closer and leaning over his face. Trying to understand what happened.

Report Post Tip

As he lay there, he hear and feel Secra poking around as she would when she was younger it was as if it was old times, he kept his eyes closed feeling the warmth of the moons raise.

Then hr could hear her slowly walking to his door, and as the door knob turned, he took a deep breath and let it out slowly, feeling her presence. As she closed the doors, he stayed where he was, feeling a bit sleepy still, he figured it was about time for her to know.

As the flowers opened up, giving off a magical scene for her, he could feel her face hovering right above his, he opened his eyes slowly, showing his silver golden moon like eyes, as he looked up at her "Does staring helpbyou wrap it around your head? Or is there something else you wanted to say...by the way you can crawl in...its not gonna change the fact I'm still here...unless you want me to leave." He said as his eyes were barely open.

As he looked at her, his eyes opened a bit wider, as he raised a hand to make it brighter for her so she could see, slowly sat up, leaning on his elbows as he put his chin on his hand.

Report Post Tip

It was a lucky day for Tyler_Durden he managed to woo a beautiful lass from Chicago his home town, why she was in Seattle? Who knows, all Tyler knew was that he was getting lucky tonight. Tyler was keen to show his new lass his new moves that he learned from the local entertainment bar, it involves a candle and a spoon. While the two were travelling to his friends house outside of the city, the young lass could not keep her hands off of Tyler, the temptation was too much so Tyler pulled the car over.

"Alright Stacy, if you are going to continue we will not be able to make it ho-"

Tyler did not get a chance to finish his sentence before he received a nice hard slap across the face.

"Mary!'

Baffled how he got mixed up, Tyler then realised Stacy was from the night before, ouch.

"Oh forgive me, I was too caught up with the way your eyes sparkled that I did not catch your name when I asked the first time and I was too embarrassed to ask again. Mary, why don't we do something spontaneous and have some fun in that house over there' Tyler points with his right hand as his left rubs his cheek.

"I like a man who has a wild sound Meooooooow, I think no one is home"

The two jump out of the car and heads to the front door of the house, Tyler with his spoon and candle in his pocket tries to open the door to no avail. So Mary uses her elbow to break one of the windows and climbs inside and opens the front door and smirks as she whispers "Lets go to the bedroom and have some fun." 

Tyler and Mary both remove their clothes, Tyler with his "tools" rush to find a room with a bed. As they opened a door to find two familiar faces in the room, normally Tyler would walk the other way when they encounter but the two are in his way this time. 

Tyler stands up tall and firm with his hands on his waist and speaks in a firm tone.

"Excuse me, this young lass and I are here to commandeer this bed."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Loss of the awakened
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL