May 20 - 06:11:14
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Hospitality Inn Started by: Exquisite on May 24, '19 16:55

Hospitality Inn

Downtown Detroit

12 Rooms

Flat rate: 11.00 a day

Front Desk Manager: Maxine

LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION, 5 Min. From Beacon Park and Other Businesses in the Downtown Detroit Area

1 story Motel, In great condition, clean, spacious rooms, 1-bedroom units, office, pool area, king size beds, TVs and radios, AC and heating and more

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I had just landed in the motor city, I would need somewhere to drop my stuff. This place would do just fine. I bought a room for a few days, unsure of my length of stay. I left a nice note for Exquisite.
Report Post Tip

Eric was hopping city to city to buy and sell illegal substances. He had done this before, but this time it was really tiring him out. He had gotten used to just sitting in the office, and people coming to him to buy and sell, but when the war started, he lost everything.

He had come from New York where he stayed in Wild Nine Motel for only two bucks, and he was looking for a cheap place to stay in Detroit until he could sell his stash.  

“Eleven bucks!” He exclaimed, looking at the motel’s rate. That was expensive than the motel in New York, but Eric had do with it. Hopefully, one day he would be able to stay in big hotels instead of motels, like he used to, but until then he had to live a poor man’s life.

“I would need a room for two days,” Eric told the front desk manager. “And by chance, are you giving any discounts? This is my first time staying here, and I would come again if I like the service,” Eric smiled, trying to charm the manager in giving him the discount.

Report Post Tip

After his big meal he had at Detroits finest steak house, joe was feeling tired and no longer wanted to go back LA immidiately, instead he started looking for a place to stay the night. 

Hops into a cab and asks the cab driver to take him to a INN. After a short 5 min drive the cab driver drops joe off infront of Hospitality INN. 
Looking at the place joe thinks to himself "this is a rather small place, but this will have to do for tonight" 

Joe notices the manager of the INN was busy arguing with one of customers regarding the price of the place but joe was far too tired to pay attention or to try and haggle any prices. he walks up to one of the staff members, pays the fee, takes the key from the staff and goes to his room to go sleep.

Report Post Tip

Peralta 'sped' into the Hospitality Inn and by speed, he simply walked fast and hoped that someone would take this as his speedster capabilities, he had yet to get struck with lightning and gain his full-abilities but for now, he simply wore the suit and enjoyed the perks it brought for him. He noticed that some people seemed to be enjoying this place, they came here a lot it seemed. 

He removed his helmet. Noticing the odd looks he was getting, he smiled sheepishly. 

"Uh excuse me, you wouldn't happen to have a room, would you?"

He walked up to the front desk, his eyes warm and full of kindness. He could already see that the receptionist was going through her logs. 

"Yes...Mr. Peralta, we do have a room available. It's just through there on your right."

He nodded, looking down the corridor. He breathed in and sighed, heading down the hallway and taking his right into his room. He did wonder where his partner Ana....he meant Zavi (Exquisite) was. He knew that she was somewhere, probably doing some other business that needed to be handled.

Report Post Tip

Zavi afternoon was jammed pack with opening another burger joint here in Detroit, she also was one of the investors of Belle Isle and she was busy officially promoting it as well. With a few hours to spare she decides to go check out Hospitality Inn. From what her manager Maxine says that business been steady.

Zavi smiles as she enters the office, she checks the logs and sees Jake has checked in here. She makes a mental note of his room number and she tells Maxine to give the customers what they want within fairness. Maxine agrees to do so, Zavi praises her and tell her to keep up the good work.

Zavi still smiling makes her way to Jake room. She giggles as she knocks on his door.

Report Post Tip

Jake hears the door and notices that he is still in his speedster outfit, he heads to the door and tilts his head. He could only wonder who it was, he opened the door and saw his dearest super-pretend-hero in arms. 

"Zavi!!! How are you doing, look at you, you're looking amazing; you like, well truly. no amount of money could describe how you look."

Peralta, giving her entrant to the room, already noticing how he seemed to be acting a bit different around his fellow Pretender Hero. 

"You know, I always wanted to team up with you and fight crime....then I realized, well, I can't do that because that would be wrong and I can't be a masked vigilante. I think there was already a batman."

JP Cut himself off, already noticing how he seemed to be rambling. He blushed under her eyes, his stomach doing a little flip of joy. 

"Well, what brings you here, hm? I always wonder what your business people do in cities like this. It seems to have no leadership and criminals are just running amok."

Report Post Tip

Zavi affectionately kisses Jake cheeks and smiles at him happily,

"Aww, thank you handsome"

Zavi smacks his ass playfully, giggling as she thinks herself, I ain't no damn pretender, he will find that out soon. She flops on his bed and sighs with contentment

"Who says we can’t? We can do what we want within reason."

Zavi love hearing him talk as much as he loves hearing her talk too.

"I am here opening and promoting fresh businesses. Folks need to continue to enjoy life so I put out stuff to encourage that. In most cases, something for all ages.  The working class and lower don't got all that money to waste so I am considerate of that."

Report Post Tip

"You're welcome darlin, anytime."

He jumped a little with a slight blush tinting his cheeks as he turned around to face her. He wanted to question why she had done that but found that she did it anyway, he sighed, shrugging his shoulders as he went over to the bar. 

"What we want within reason? I am here to enjoy myself, eat, and see the sights. Other business can wait for now."

Peralta removed his superhero suit, revealing a black hoodie and jeans. He kept on his combat boots that went along with the hero suit. 

"Hm, I did notice that you opened up a few new places, deciding to grace the motor city with a little bit of flair and beauty."

He poured himself a glass of Cola, taking a small sip. He turned his head, looking at her from the corner of his eye. 

"Hm, that's a nice vision you got there lass. So you plan to just construct businesses all over? Is that what the fabulous Zavi wants?"

The humorous tone was back laced with a tiny bit of teasing. Only he was serious, he wanted to know her plans. He needed to know if he could help in some way.

Report Post Tip

"Your voice is so relaxing today. So did you have a good day?"

Zavi rolls on her tummy, kicking off her shoes, her dress slowly rises up some”

"Oh, that is what I wanted to hear.  Where do you want to go?"

Zavi blushes, he looked good period as she softly whistles playful

"I guess you could say that"

Her eyes met his, the two silently

"I go with the flow, I do stuff to just do it, most the time if I feel it I do it could be anywhere. I just be spreading light and hope it is contagious"

She notice he was more interested in her now. She was relieved that he backed off with criminal references.. That made her relax more in his presence. She was fond of him and she trusted him which was a rarity for her to do.

Report Post Tip

"I've had an alright day, been traveling, settled on some things and looking to buy an apartment in the next couple weeks."

He noticed how she was relaxing, she looked beautiful. He turned back around, hearing her whistle and chuckling into his glass of cola. Pouring himself another glass. 

"Heh, oh anywhere. I am sure there is a lot we could get up to in a city like this."

He took a sip and turned his whole body around, one arm wrapping around his stomach like a hug. His other continued to swirl the glass in his hand, watching Zavi with a little smirk. 

"I say it because it's true and you know it."

He finished the second glass of cola, already he knew that it was going to last. The minimal liquid would just put off his actual hunger, he did wonder where she would pick to eat. 

"You got that right, it is contagious but so is other negative bullshit. Be sure to not get your pretty face involved in such things."

He winked teasingly, his eyes brightening on her, noticing how she was looking at him. He smiled, turning his head away to gaze at the window. The bustling streets of Detroit catching his eye.

Report Post Tip

"Hmm, I figure you had you a place already."

She watched him looking out the window, she wonders what he was thinking about.  She hopes he was ok for real. It suddenly dawns on her being drawn to Speedsters.  She dated Reverse flash briefly but he was so consumed with his experiments so didn’t work out.

"A movie would be great"

She stretches her legs more and thinks a nice burger would be great at the moment too.

"Sometimes I need my memory refresh."

Giggling some more, she wonders would he enjoy a burger, she blushes more and heart warm,  that he cared her so much.

"You make sure not to get caught up in it yourself. Or I will have to spank you "

She giggles, knowing him he will like it too much.

“So I am in a mood for a burger, how about yourself?”

Report Post Tip

"I will be needing one room. Please, no disturbance or whatsoever. And send a bottle of Jack and one glass."

Doc told the receptionist. He was standing at the lobby, with a bulging suitcase and two filled large trash bags. He hoped that the room had a large tub. He will be needing it to work on his baggage for proper disposal later. 

"I thought you wouldn't want to be disturbed? How will I send the bottle of Jack?" The young man behind the desk asked Doc as he was handing him the keys to his room.

"Just send the bottle then no disturbance thereafter!"  Doc grumbled then snatches the key.

Report Post Tip

Philip had been in Detroit on business. He had met the girl the agency had sent out at the Detroit Riverwalk. She wasn't bad looking so Philip was going to treat her to the best 3.5 minutes of her life. They head towards the Hospitality Inn. He throws his $11 on the desk & the clerk hands over the key.

Philip turns to the girl the agency had sent & realizes he doesn't even know her name.

"You head up to the room & I will be right with you"

Report Post Tip

After claiming my bags at the luggage reel, I headed for the door and waved down the first taxi cab I saw. "Take me down to the Hospitality Inn, take your time, bud, I want to check out the scenery around here. Don't worry, I'll make it worth your while." 

We drove on the outskirts of town before we hopped back onto the main road towards the Inn. When we got there, I handed the cab driver a bill. "Thanks for your time." With that, I grabbed my belongings and headed inside. 

It was early so there weren't many people in the lobby. Not before long I was handed my key for my room and the bellhop tried to take my stuff. "No thanks, son, I don't need your help," I told him and headed for the elevator to head to the 5th floor where my room was located.

When I got in the room, I slid my stuff under the kitchen table before taking my shoes off and literally jumping belly first onto the bed. Before I knew it I was fast asleep.

Report Post Tip

He continued gazing out the window before noticing how Zavi (Exquisite) seemed to be looking at him for confirmation on where they would going.

"Oh, I am in the mood for a burger as well, just where to go. Would you know where to go for a good burger?"

Jake smiled before realizing that he was still wearing his former black hoodie and more rugged clothing. 

"You like touching my butt, I can see that gleam in your eye, heh."

He tilted his head and could see how she wanted to go see a movie as well. 

"You want to go now? I would have to change and no, you cannot watch darling."

Report Post Tip

She giggles and rolls her eyes.  She was still a lady as she rolls on her back and looks up at the ceiling.  She smacks his butt not really paying attention it felt natural. Her cheeks redden as she remembers what happened the last time, she playfully smacked a guy ass.  She was younger and did it on a dare, the even result was humiliation. Shaking off the memory, she focusses back on Jake and replies to him in a sweet innocent tone.

"I am an innocent lady, sir and please go change if you must"

She giggles and looks at him innocently.

“It was an accident my hand slipped”

She could tell he was amused with her silliness

“Old Fashioned Burgers is new and have fantastic burgers, I am told, so let’s go there”

Report Post Tip

Eric was once again in Detroit on a business, and he was staying again in Hospitality Inn because it was cheaper than the other motels in Detroit. He had started a new business, but it was not making enough money yet, and Eric was visiting all the major cities to promote his business.

“Hello, I need a room for a night,” Eric said, smiling at the front desk manager. “Also, if you see your owner Exquisite , could you give her my card? I would love to do business with her,” Eric said, giving the manager his business card.

Sunshine Investment Company
Eric_Reilly
CEO

Mission of Sunshine Investment Company is to help clients eliminate the gap between where they are now financially, and where they want to be. Give the coupon “Zavi4DWIN” when investing to get 300% profit!

Report Post Tip

He nearly slept when arriving to the Hospitality Inn, he asks for a room for the night and are surprised when he sees whos in charge of this hotel, his friend Exquisite as lived in Vegas before but nowadays are a Seattle-citizen, hey hope I can have a room he asks, it wasnt any problem with that, he gets the room-key and hurries up to the room before falling ín sleep in the lobby.

Report Post Tip

After a long flight with a few layovers, Exquisite was tired as she set in the back of the taxi.  Normally she would be enjoying the night scenery but tonight the only thing she could of is getting somewhere and crashing.  She tells the driver to take her to the Hospitality Inn.  Twenty minutes later she was settling in bed in one of the rooms she had set aside for herself when she was in town.  Yawning as she closes her eyes, she would send out special thanks to her guests in the morning. As a special perk though, she will offer free breakfast. She will iron out the details in the morning.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Hospitality Inn
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL