Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:37:35
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The MRAG Award Nominees (Super Tuesday) Started by: Caitlin_McConnell on Feb 05, '08 19:27
As promised ladies, gentlemen, and fromage royalty:

Tonight I announce the nominees for the First MRAG Award ceremony! Tonight starts the voting phase of the MRAG Awards. Anyone is eligible to vote, and I'll give more details below. Without further ado, your nominees are as follows...

Nominees for Best Crewleader are:

JohnnyAxe

Oliver_McTavish

Alfieri

Three

Mystery

SingWhenYourWinning

Cathy_Parks

Cthulhu

Nominees for Best Right Hand Man/Woman are:

Keats

ElainaDeLuca

NikkiPhoenix

Sienna

JohnnyAxe

Maxwell

Strega

Devious

Luki

Oliver_McTavish

Octavius

Nominees for Best Family Member in a Support Role are:

Jordan

MolotovMcHugh

Luki

Trauma

Keats

Fisk_Capizzi

FlyingWig

Witchyx

Gimpanzee

Nominees for Best Entrepreneur are:

Cathy_Parks

Zebedee

Zig-Zag

Misty_Wyn

NikkiPhoenix

Dante_Aprile

Revan

James_Stewart

SuperSao

SingWhenYourWinning

Nominees for Best Street Speaker are:

SuperSao

TylerDurden

Howard

Isabella_Ditto

Cathy_Parks

PrinceofCheese

SingWhenYourWinning

RonMexico

Octavius

Nominees for Most Accomplished Hitman are:

Wacktard

Oliver_McTavish

VonGaunt

JohnnyAxe

Animal

LaughingJack

Gimpanzee

Nominees for Most Memorable Rogue are:

AphoticProphet

Oliver_McTavish

Wacktard

IcePrincess

NikkiPhoenix

Uh-Huh

Nominees for Mr. Mafia are:

RonMexico

SalvatoreMarino

Krash

James_Stewart

Sal_Giaquinto

Tish

a1capon3

Gimpanzee

Nominees for Ms. Mafia are:

Sienna

Jordan

Oliver_McTavish

Taryn_McConnell

Cathy_Parks

NikkiPhoenix

Tango

Nominees for Most Feared Deity are:

Ganelon

Squishy

Mikus

Mario

Jethro

Nominees for Most Adored Deity are:

VendettaJames

Squishy

Jethro

Nessie

Several of our nominees received multiple nominations, but in the interest of swaying public opinion, those names will not be highlighted. Also, the nomination committee is not responsible for any misconceptions of the general public, included but not limited to mistakes in gender identification.

Voting begins from this moment and all ballots must be in no later than Friday, February 8 by 5:00 PM MRST. Ballots are available below and should be filled out accurately to ensure proper counting!

Happy voting, and congratulations to all those who were nominated!

Caitlin sets out a table with little sheets of paper stacked high around her.

MRAG Awards Ballot
Please select one nominee from each category and write their names here. Write-ins will not be counted.

Best Crewleader:

Best RHM/RHW:

Best Family Member in a Support Role:

Best Entrepreneur:

Best Street Speaker:

Most Accomplished Hitman:

Most Memorable Rogue:

Mr. Mafia:

Ms. Mafia:

Most Feared Deity:

Most Adored Deity:

Report Post Tip
Damn it!! Too late to put myself in every single catorgary =[

NWA sulks...
Report Post Tip
Fisk smiles and takes one of the slips, tipping his hat he places it in his pocket and watches who else approaches the desk

"An interesting set of nomminations there, I must say"
Report Post Tip
Salvatore surveys the list, smiling and nodding as he sees easily recognisable names. If anyone was watching him, they would have seen his smile grow wider into a small laugh as he reached RonMexico, then his jaw fall open as he read and re-read his name, under the nominees of "Mr Mafia". He looks around to see if anyone is looking at him, before casting his eyes back to the list, a distinct mixed look of surprise and pride, as he begins to mutter his chances of acquiring the Mr Mafia award to himself.

I'm not sure if I should be confident or not... Some of the names there are impressive, very impressive indeed... RonMexico, Sal_Giaquinto, a1capon3, Gimpanzee... Stiff competition.

We'll see.

Turning to face the crowd properly, Salvatore addresses them, and picks out some of the nominees' faces in the crowd.

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all the nominees for every award good luck, and may the nominated Mafioso get what they deserve.
Report Post Tip
"I must admit, some of those nominations are questionable at best."

NWA wonders if it's a conspiracy..

"CONSPIRACYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!"
Report Post Tip
In walks a woman dressed entirely in red with "Red" stitched into the lapel of her dress.

Wow. This is gonna be tough.

Red bites her lip before taking one of the slips
Report Post Tip
Sao walks over and picks up one of the ballots and finds that his name is in two different categories and looks shocked.

Who the hell would nominate me? :p

Vote SAO! hehe
Report Post Tip
wow im not trying to be offensive here, merely point out my opinion

but some of these nominations are a fucking joke!!!

as i said in my opinion

that is all
Report Post Tip
And that, Signore Jovial, is why you are not the one running this show--Madame McConnell is.

If you want to man up, and run your own awards show the way you want to see it done, be my guest. Had you wanted to nominate folks yourself, you certainly had the opportunity.
Report Post Tip
Ms Kerowyn steps out of the bath room wrapped in a towel, drying her hair with another towel, she walks over and answers the ringing phone.

"Kerowyn! Have you been watching the awards? Your Mum's been nominated!" The voice was exited and Kerowyn couldn't tell who it was, but it didn't matter, she grabbed the remote and turned on the tv, a little shocked.

Sure enough, they were recapping the list and there it was under Best Entrepreneur, Misty_Wyn popped up...

"Who would nominate my Mum?" Kerowyn whispers, forgetting the phone.
Report Post Tip
There has been tremendous response so far, and in a couple of categories, certain nominees are off to an astounding lead.

Please keep the ballots coming in, sent to me, and again, good luck to all of the nominees!
Report Post Tip
Wow. I didn't get nominated for anything. :|
Report Post Tip
That is because you are ghey.
Report Post Tip
Well I personally think I should've been included in the best entrepreneur category having one of the longest running businesses here.

Oh, and Chrome - only the mentally challenged go around calling people "ghey". I hope your family sees your(completely unnecessary) utter disrespect for other mafioso.
Report Post Tip
My family can suck mah pen0r.
Report Post Tip
Also, I say take Revan off Entrapen0r, he doesn't even know what that means. :(
Report Post Tip
VOTE Howard for best street speaker ;)
Report Post Tip
Isabella hears Caitlin_McConnell announcing the nominations and hears her own name for Best Street Speaker.

WTF, who will the hell nominate me. Most of my speeches and ramble gets kick to the curb. That is so shocking.

Good luck to every one!
Report Post Tip
Yeh same question as above. Who nominated me?
Report Post Tip
Yeh same question as above. Who nominated Them?
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The MRAG Award Nominees (Super Tuesday)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL