Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 15:38:21
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
June Bugs Started by: Billy-Mastrosimone on Jun 06, '19 14:18

Gavin grabbed Billy's collar with a snarl and dragged him down until he was at eye level with Gavin. 

"In this family, we are descriptive on the phone when someone gets shot. Whether they are alive, dead, conscious..."

In retrospect, we probably get shot too much.

"If you ever do that to me, Aurora, or anyone else again, I'm going to..."

He took a deep breath and looked at his daughter.

"... and you're getting married."

Gavin took another deep breath, released Billy's collar, and straightened his jacket.

"I... am going for a walk. I'll be back shortly."

After I pick up my car from the middle of the highway.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Aurora's eyes fluttered open in time to see her father leaving the room.  She drew a breath & stretched. 

"Everything okay, Sweetie?"  She asked Billy, sleepy from the pain meds. 

"Dad sounds upset..."

Take that ya filthy animal! 

Video let his tommy gun ring out in the crowd of gun slingers who had come to take over. He looked at the mess of blood on the street and rushed back to his headquarters. As he walked in his Las Vegas Head quarters he handed his gun to one of his bodyguards.

Clean that for me James. I will go back in an hour and gravely wound a few more of those guys. 

Tony- was looking at Video. Wilson stood by Tony and reached out his hand with an envelope in it. 

Video, they want you to take Seattle. 

Videos eyes widened. He grabbed the envelope and opened it. It was a letter from the Godfather Council. There were many great possible auths that could have happened in that city and they decided on asking Video to go. He grabbed the phone and immediately called a few people. He was informed that Summerlin was not able to go with him, just the Regime. 

Wilson. Get me some whiskey man. 

The move needed to happen fast. The attackers were going to grow stronger and become more vicious if there was not a leader in every single city. Video thought about beko and the idea that she was his auth. He couldnt take her along and her Sicario's. He weighed the future and saw so many fine young leaders coming into the possibility of power. Yet, this is not what he had envisioned. 

They want newt_scamander to take waterfront. They want us to work together. I worked with his dad years ago and i love his line. This is something big. I need to give them an answer soon. I am going for a drive guys. 

Video was usually one for discussing big things with his leaders. He often found himself in positions that allowed his friends to weigh in with their thoughts. He had a balance between doing what he felt was the best for both Las Vegas and the nation for the future and doing something his bloodline had never accomplished before. Yet was he letting the Sicario's down? Was he letting down Water and @Miss_NIkki? 

What do i do. I want this for me. For the future of the cities. I want this but i dont want to let people down. 

He stared in the rear view mirror of his car. He realized he wasnt going to be alive forever. He realized he had a chance to make a difference a positive impact in this world. Video threw open the car door and went in the coffee shop. There was a black phone placed at the back of the shop. He immediately began dialing. 

Billy-Mastrosimone please. He is where? 

The voice on the other line informed him that Billy was in the hospital. Unfortunately the gave Video the wrong information and told Video Billy was shot. 

I need the room number. 

Video immediately dialed the phone number for aurora-Mastrosimone room. Billy answered and Video just began talking. 

Listen, Billy. I heard you are in the hospital. Now dont talk i need to fill you in on a few things. I am going to get there for you as soon as i can brother. I am so sorry you were shot! First i need to tell you I am moving to Seattle. I cant take the Sicarios. The GFC has asked me and i am going to say yes. You and i have a history in vegas. I had such high hopes to see things work out...

Billy stopped Video who was speaking in various speeds. He shared with him how he wanted that for Video and how he was proud of him. For a brief moment Billy sounded like Video's former boss Water. Then Billy continued. 

Video, i was not the one shot. Aurora was. She will be okay. We are um...We are lucky. When you get Seattle up and if you can get a flight back just let the nurse Rachel know you're family. 

Videos eyes teared up. He continued to see images of Aurora running up and smiling at him. How excited she was of his leadership for Summerlin. Her mother and Video were becoming friends before she passed. It was a very scary thing for him to know they almost lost one of the cities greatest assets. 

Tell Aurora i will be there as soon as i can. 

Video looked around and walked out of the coffee shop. Pulled out his pistol and shot another bodyguard. He took a flight to Seattle. Found a bar and walked in. The place looked nice enough. He looked at the bartender. 

Whats the name of this joint? 

The man replied

OilSpot. 

Video smiled. 

Great. This place is under new ownership. And you just got a raise. Also, change the name to something else. Call it Roaras. Put a lion as the logo. You can figure that shit out. 

Video walked back to the phone and dialed the Regime. He informed them they were moving to Seattle Immediately. Unfortunately there wa sno time for anyone to sell their DFP's not even Video. 

Current Time

Video Walked into the hospital room. He removed his glasses and looked at Aurora sitting up smiling with Billy. His eyes filled with tears again. But he decided to make a joke and ease his presence 

They just cant seem to kill ya huh? How are you? 

Video walked over and gave both of them a hug. He gave her a get well bouquet. 

Billy, The nurse rachel wasn't there. It is a larger man now and his name is raphel. You couldnt imagine his face when i asked if he was rachel. He said no and i immediately, for no apparent reason, screamed wheres rachel! 

The three of them laughed at the inside joke. Video listened patiently as the conversations began to grow in the hospital room. 

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip

Integra had gotten the phone call from her brother about how he and Aurora were getting married, and that he needed her to fly up immediately to Vegas, she cringed before telling him she'd hop on the first flight if she could. She really didn't want to fly... she hated flying... not to mention being four months pregnant while doing this. Groaning softly as she ran a hand through her hair, she got herself showered and dressed in semi-loose clothing that would be more comfortable. It was still a pair of pants and a shirt, but at least she didn't have to feel weird in a dress. 

Building up her own courage, she got a cab to take her to the hospital. She was anxious as a young child she felt as she headed into the hospital and went towards the front desk before heading towards Alucard's room. She barely noticed Alice as she passed the woman who looked a bit surprised to see her there, and a tad annoyed. She took a deep breath before bringing up the courage to knock on Alucard's door.

"Alice, why are you fucking knocking... just come in."

She tensed slightly as she heard his voice, steadying herself as she opened the door, speaking softly. "It's not Alice... Alucard..." She came into the room and shut the door quietly behind her, moving to a chair but not moving it closer to the side of the bed as she sat down, resting her hands in her lap as she glanced up at him for a moment before turning her gaze away. "I'm not sure if you're well enough too... but Billy called. Him and Aurora are getting married and want everyone out there as soon as possible... I was wondering... if you'd fly with me. I'd understand if you want your own flight... but I figured I'd ask..."

She waited quietly for his answer, taking calming breaths as she sat there, feeling like she was being extremely awkward, but also not really knowing how she should feel... were they even still okay as friends? Would he kick her out again? They hadn't spoken since he'd told her he wanted to go over things... alone. She wasn't really sure what state their friendship was in, she'd fucked up big and hurt him... and yet here she was asking him if he'd fly with her since she hated flying. But if he said no then there was nothing she could do, she'd have to fly alone and just pray she could sleep the entire way out to Vegas.

Wild-Card

Wilson met Video at the hospital. He could tell Video was in a roller coaster of emotions between this war, being relocated to Seattle in short notice, and most importantly Aurora had been shot. Wilson was no stranger to losing friends and he hated the idea of losing family to whoever these people are. He hated hospitals, the mourning, the jokes to relieve tension, all of it. Alas, Wilson was also dutiful and felt he needed to be here no matter how unpleasant it was for him.  

Wilson was pretty lucky during this whole thing, being the Regime's Left Hand meant he didn't really keep money scattered across the nation or... Anywhere really. He had particular duties within the Regime and having businesses or fronts under his control was not part of those duties. As a result he had not taken the financial hit most other people were currently experiencing.  

Shortly after the laughter began to lighten up Aurora's room one of the men under Wilson's security detail knocked on the door. 

"Mr. Wilson, sir.. I have information. I can't say for sure that the gang in Las Vegas is operating out of here but there is an awful lot of traffic in and out of the old motel across the street from Silvio's theater." 

Wilson rarely spoke but when he did he spoke with an extreme intensity, most people at the very least listened to what Wilson had to say. 

"Thank you, I want you to stay here with Video in case he wants you to get a hold of me. Nobody in this room will utter even a hint of where I will be." 

Wilson looked over to Video. Video already knew what was coming, he was the only person Wilson ever told about his background. 

"Going sightseeing?" Video asked sarcastically 

Wilson gave a single head nod and left the room in a faced paced stride. He drove his car back to his suburban home in Summerlin. He pulled his keys out of the car and threw them on the kitchen counter upon entering the room. Wilson ran straight down to the basement. He grabbed a green metal footlocker from a storage shelf. 

Upon opening the chest Wilson began moving some of it's contents. Two tri-folded American flags. Underneath that was a blood-stained notepad with some mathematical calculations on it. 

Wilson slowed down a minute and sighed a deep breath. 

Beside the old bloody notes was a brass star-shaped medallion suspended from a blue ribbon containing thirteen white stars and a purple and gold heart medallion. Framed with it, a letter that reads: 

THE SECRETARY OF THE NAVY

WASHINGTON

In the name of Congress, The President of the United States takes pleasure in presenting the MEDAL OF HONOR to

ROBERT WALKER, Sargent, USMC

For service above and beyond the call of duty....

Wilson quit reading, let out a little smirk and finally grabbed what he came here for. His M1903 Springfield rifle and a lock box of .30-06 rounds. 

"Not sure how this is gonna go without ya Bobby." Wilson said to himself.

Wilson ran back up stairs and to his bedroom. There grabbed his short-barrel 12 ga. shotgun and rigged it to the bedroom door if or when someone unwelcome showed up. Wilson left the booby-trapped room and ran to his garage where he hopped on his motorcycle and drove to the movie theater. 

The theater was well known to have air conditioning.. It's major selling-point so Wilson knew that there would be rooftop access and would be able to the see the u-shaped designed motel compound. Wilson took up position behind one of the letters of the sign for movie theater. He was able to get a nice prone position under one of the S's, allowing him to be hidden but also able to have a good line of sight. 

Wilson took aim from the telescopic sight mounted on the rifle. Down in the swimming pool. Two girls, two guys.. The men were noticeably intoxicated and Wilson believed the women were Sin City Angels. One of the men was climbing out of the center pool with the woman that was with him. They were starting to head up the their room, Wilson knew this was his chance. He grabbed a bullet from the lock box that is now set beside him. He pulled the bolt back on his rifle and chambered the round. He kept his scope focused on the couple going up to their motel room.. Wilson waited patiently, the couple entered their room and the man closed the window blinds. Just as Wilson wanted. 

Wilson redirected his attention to the other couple still in the swimming pool and there was no time being wasted. The hands of the young lady were no longer in sight and the gentleman had a pleasurable look on his face. Another man approached the couple. This man was clearly in charge of the man in the pool, expensive clothes, jewelry, and a massive security detail following him. Such a large security detail Wilson did not want to risk his position to shoot the man. Wilson was too far away to make out anything that was said, but there was no mistaking. The man in the pool, Wilson's new target.. Was definitely part of the invaders. 

It appeared that the man was being yelled at for being drunk and being in company of the female. The big guy and his security left.. And the couple began to pick up right where they left off. 

Now was Wilson's chance. 

"Click" Wilson switched off the safety of the rifle. He took several slow and deep breaths and focused. 

Wilson aimed slightly above the man's head. He inhaled a deep breath and slid his index off the trigger guard and on to the trigger. Wilson exhaled completely and squeezed. The jerk from the rifle temporarily disoriented Wilson. Just as he attempted to relocate his target he could hear a woman scream. The man's body floating the pool now rapidly turning the water red.

CLICK-CLACK PING PING PING

Wilson ejected the round, reached in his ammo box and chambered another. People were starting to leave their rooms and investigate what happened. The woman ran off and nobody saw where the shot may have came from.

"Still got it Bobby" Wilson whispered to himself

He checked his watch

"One more hour."

Wilson knew he was going to be in for a long night....      

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
"So you're wanting ME to be you're best man? Billy, I think that makes you crazier than I am. But if you're wanting a party, I'm gonna be your stripper." Alucard laughed as he hung up the phone with Billy, letting him know he would see him soon.

It wasn't long after he heard a knock on the door, he found it surprising that it was his Integra knocking and not the nurse that has been taking care of him.

"Tegs..." Was all he could mutter before he just let Integra speak. He could see the sad look on her face, the pain in her eyes,as well as hear it in her voice.

"I won't make you take the flight alone. I'll be right at your side the whole time, you're still my best friend after all." He smiled and wrapped his arms around her, before softly kissing the top of her head.

"You believe Billy asked my crazy ass to be his best man? I know you ladies call him an idiot, bit I thought he had some sense." Alucard grinned at Integra before laughing.

He took her hand, and quietly said, "Come on Tegs, we have some friends to go celebrate a wedding with."

She wasn't sure what she had expected, but him wrapping her in a hug was certainly not one of them... it seemed she felt like she didn't know where they stood and the only one who could give her that answer, was Alucard. She felt relief at hearing him mention that he wouldn't make her take the flight alone, that he'd be there the entire time. Hearing him call her his best friend though, seemed to send a pang through her and she wasn't really sure why.

She knew what she'd done... the trust she'd broken... she'd even told her brother that having him as a friend still was enough, that it would have to be enough. She smiled a bit when he talked about how Billy had asked him to be his best man, shaking her head a bit. "That is one person I will never understand... no matter how much time I spend with him... it's a guessing game what he'll do." Her voice was soft still, though she did her best to hide the sadness now that things seemed focused on Billy and Aurora. Feeling him take her hand, she just simply nodded, leading the way out to the cab she'd told to stay waiting.

She had already packed a bag, but seeing as Alucard had been in the hospital, they'd have to grab his stuff unless this was going to be a day trip and he just came back afterward. "Did you want to grab stuff from your place... or will you just fly back right afterward?" She had gotten into the cab, moving over plenty so that he could get in as well. If he needed things from his place, she'd tell the cab driver to head towards his apartment, if not then she would have the cab head straight to the airport.

"Yeah, I'll need to grab the few bits of clothes I have here in Detroit before we take off for Las Vegas,"  Alucard said quietly.

She had the cab swing by his apartment, it didn't take him more than a few minutes to grab what little he had with him in Detroit.  It was little more than a few changes of clothes, and his gun.  He tossed his bag on the floor, then slid in next to Integra.  He leaned his head back against the seat, not even conscious of the fact he'd put his arm around Integra.   He thought the entire trip to the airport, still trying to actually remember events of the past.  He had some blanks filled in, but not actually remembering things he's said and done... it still really bothered him. 

When they got to the airport, Alucard slid out of the taxi then offered Integra his hand to help her out of the car.  As she climbed out of the car, he looked down at the bump just starting to give visual form, and couldn't help but give a genuine smile. "Hey kiddo"  he quietly whispered. 

He bought their tickets, making sure they had to seats next to each other, in first class.   He never cared too much for the richer things in life, but he was going to do whatever he could to make Integra's plane ride as comfortable as possible. While waiting for the plane to fill then to take off, he slid his hand into Integra's interlocking their fingers. He turned and looked at her, using his free hand to tuck some strands of hair behind her ear,  "How are you holding up Tegs?" 

When he mentioned that he needed to grab clothes from his apartment she simply nodded and gave the cab driver his instructions. She waited with the car as Alucard ran into the building to grab what he needed, having been looking out the window when he returned. She watched him quietly before relaxing back into the seat again, this time telling the taxi driver to take them to the airport. She felt his arm wrap around her and couldn't help but shift ever so slightly. She felt herself at odds, wanting to curl into him, but questioning herself and the boundaries she felt they had now.

Integra stayed quiet the rest of the taxi ride, feeling the nervousness start to set in once they arrived at the airport. She really did hate flying with a passion... and no amount of comfort in where she sat was going to fix that she believed. She didn't miss the moment however, when she noticed that Alucard's eyes had dropped to look at her stomach which had just started to show, just barely catching the words he'd whispered. It was a sweet moment and one that allowed to forget about everything else for a split moment.

When they were finally settled on the plane, she felt the nervousness grow even more. She made a mental note to beat her brother silly for doing something on such short notice. She felt Alucard interlock their fingers and out of habit turned to look at him, trying to hide the fact she was still fighting the feelings she was used to from when they were together. Even if it was a short time, it'd been like a bonfire and burned so intensely... the kid was a result of it really... and part of her missed and wondered if she'd ever get it back again. Hearing his words she was about to tell him that she was going to kick her brother's ass when she felt something that made her take pause. When she felt it again, she simply grabbed Alucard's hand and rested it against her stomach, waiting a few moments before there was a small 'kick' feeling. "I'm okay, for now." The smallest of smiles appeared on her face as she glanced down to where she'd placed Alucard's hand. She found herself focusing on the kid though, wondering what they would be like. Would that have his charm and looks? Would they have the better parts of her brain and Alucard's wit? Would it be a girl that had his hair and her eyes? She couldn't help but wonder.

Gavin returned holding a bottle of whiskey and wearing a smirk. Offering the bottle to Billy-Mastrosimonehe took his place by Aurora's side, speaking softly to her. He glanced down at the future Aurora-Mastrosimone and smiled.

"Chapel is available. If I let you get married in a hospital room when there's a perfectly good chapel down the hall, your mother would never forgive me."

Gritting his teeth waiting for the nurse to get his shot of morphine. He looked around seeing many familiar faces in the ER. People that he had seen around the headquarters of Beko crew. He took a deep breath as he felt his body become heavier. He drops down to one knee, with a fist resting on the ground. A nurse came to help him up and he pushes her back. The weight of his body became to heavy and he closes his eyes only for a second. All the sudden he felt the cold floor of the ER. 

Billy smiled to Gavin and set the bottle down before looking to Aurora, nodding and making his way to the nurse's desk to get them to tell him where the chapel was so Aurora could be moved there.

That's when he saw the man he had seen around the HQ. Drom Billy thought that was his name, suddenly fell to the floor and passed out. Billy rushed to the guy's side.

"Hey, nurse, you wanna get this guy in a room. Pretty sure he's bleeding to death in your hopsital, I don't know how the press would really handle that sort of thing. 'Mad dies of blood loss while waiting treatment.' Seems like a kind of career ending headline to me."

He shrugged and watched as there was a flurry of movement coming his way and he helped to lift the man onto a gurney before making the sign of the cross and saying a short prayer for him.

"Alright nurse, next question, when where and how can I move my bride into the chapel?"

"The hospital Chapel will be fine Dad."  She said to him with a sad smile.  "Though, I'm afraid you might be carrying me down the aisle as opposed to walking me... or maybe pushing me if they have a wheelchair.  Probably not exactly how you envisioned this day I suppose."

She sighed and took her father's hand and squeezed it.  

"Sorry for giving you a scare.  I promise, no more getting shot."  She smirked knowing she was no more in control of that than the sun rising.  "One badass scar per lady in this family, that should be a rule."

She paused.

"What's that superstition... something old, new, borrowed, blue... any hope of you helping me scrouge some shit up?"  she asked him and then looked out to Billy in the hallway with Drom.  "When he's done helping Drom, maybe he can help."

Report Post Tip

Something old came from Neil who ran home to get Nonna's wedding ring for her to wear on her right hand.  Something new had come from Charlie who bought her a decorative headband from the hospital gift shop.  Something blue was a bit of ribbon she tied about her wrist to match her 'wedding gown.'

Aurora's wedding dress was a hospital gown, the pale blue wasn't really her color but she supposed her choices were rather limited at the and she was the one who had insisted upon not waiting another moment.  All that mattered to her was the man at the end of the aisle waiting for her.  

Carefully her father lifted her from the bed and put her into the wheelchair, her iv was hooked to a pole that ran up the back of her chair.  Gavin pushed her down the hallway towards the chapel, nurses and doctors lined either side of the hallway as she made the trip - likely compelled to be there by their boss who Billy had been writing a lot of checks to lately.  Aurora didn't mind, the women and men alike smiled at her and her father as they passed by and while she felt weak as a kitten prior to turning into the tiny chapel, she felt as if she could fly the moment she saw Billy in his suit and the priest waiting.

When Gavin reached Billy-Mastrosimone he leaned down and kissed his daughter.  Then, as happened so many times before, their eyes simply met and nothing was said.  It was only felt.  

Gavin stood up to his full height and offered his hand to Billy.  Both men gave each other a half-hug-half-shake while Lady-Integra came forward to give Aurora a small bouquet of wildflowers.  With her father stepping back and Integra falling back beside Wild-Card, she found herself beside Billy.  He towered above her while she sat in her chair.  None the less he reached down and took her hand.  He gave it a squeeze, smiling at her in that stupid way he so often did.  She loved that dumb grin, that foolish, lopsided goofy grin she once believed she'd never see again.  It was as perfect as a cloudless night and had all the power of the sun itself to burn away the darkness and right now it was the only thing she could see.

"Family, friends,"  the Priest began, "let us pray."  

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $220,000 Tip

Alucard sat quietly as Integra placed took his hand placing it on her belly.  When his hand felt that slight little bump of his child kicking, his face broke into a broad smile.  He lifted Integra's eyes up to meet his own and as he stared into her eyes, he once again found himself utterly lost in those sparkling sapphires.   The love he felt for both his child, and her read as clear as day across his face. 

His voice was raspy with the emotion he was feeling. "That's, our, child Tegs.  We created this tiny little person. I cant wait to meet her.  I'm going to love her so much, I will be the best father.  I promise"  He looked down to here his hand had felt the kick, "to BOTH of you."

He looked up and when his eyes locked with Integra's, everything about the recent past seemed so insignificant now.  The uncertainty he felt about their future, dissipated with the simple sensation of feeling his child kicking inside the woman he loved.  

"Tegs" he whispered as leaned in towards her, his lips lightly kissing hers as he gently leads her down into a laying position along the bench seat.  He let his own body follow hers, and as his fingers trailed down along her body, he let his lips do the rest of the talking for him.  He woke up to find their bodies still entwined with one another, only the stewardess had covered the couple with a warm blanket. 

Alucard sorted through their clothes, placing and folding Integra's into one pile and putting his own on. He leaned down and softly kissed his best friend.  "Tegs, wake up, we're going to start landing soon.  You need to get dressed."

As Integra took care of getting redressed, Alucard dug through his bag for something... finally finding the two rings he had brought back from England.  He clutched them in his hand as he looked up and watched the woman carrying his child, peace and happiness written in his eyes.  He  took a moment to admire how beautiful she looked to him, before he slid in next to her.

"Tegs," He said as he opened up his hand, showing her the rings. "These, were gifts from your father before he passed away. Your mother's old wedding ring, and a ring your father had made especially for me.  He somehow knew we'd be together.  And, my sweet, beautiful Integra... what happened, it doesn't matter.  What does matter, is OUR love, Our future, our family.  I have loved you for years Tegs, and all this rambling, is just my way  of asking..."  He paused, taking a deep breath as he searched her eyes with a soft smile spread across his lips.  "Will you marry me?"

Two hours later...

The couple had found their way to the hospital to make sure they attended the wedding of their dearest friends.  Alucard gave Billy-Mastrosimone a broad smile and a firm handshake.   "Congratulations brother.  You are a damn lucky man, but I know you're aware of that already."  

He made a quick stop to see how Aurora-Mastrosimone was doing.  He had heard about the injuries his twin Iris had taken, and he needed to see her.  He walked in after getting the okay when he knocked. He talked briefly with her, before leaving to allow her to finish getting around for her wedding. 

Alucard took his place beside Integra, letting his hand reach down and entwine his fingers with hers.  The warmth and happiness of the days events filling his heart.  A beautiful moment that no one would forget, for everything that everyone here had been through, these special moments were undeniably priceless.  His brother, and his dearest friend tying the knot.

Integra watched Alucard’s reaction to feeling the small bump of their child kicking. She smiled as she watched the broad smile break across Alucard’s face. Her eyes were soft as she simply watched him, smiling warmly and looking at him with love in her eyes. She brought a hand up to cup his cheek as she listened to him speaking, finding all of the worry and everything from the past couple days melt away as she watched him, speaking softly. “I know you will, I never doubted you would be a wonderful father, Alu.” She was a bit surprised when he kissed her, returning it as she allowed him to lead her down along the bench seat.

Hearing her name whispered, Integra stirred in the morning, attempting to curl further into the warmth of the bed. Her eyes opening as she felt his lips on hers, only to groan softly as he pulled back, opening her eyes, offering Alucard a sleepy smile. Hearing his words as she sat up, running a hand across her face as she attempted to wake up and become more alert. Compared to the past couple of days, she had just gotten more sleep than the previous days combined it felt like.

Finally pulled herself out from under the warm blanket, she took her time getting dressed before smiling again at Alucard as he slid back onto the bench seat next to her. Hearing him say her name, she glanced towards him before staring down at the rings in his hand. Her eyes shot from between the rings in Alucard’s hand, to into his eyes. “When did you…” Her eyes watered as she then watched him, taking in his words when he asked her to marry him. She seemed to take a moment before nodding, her arms coming up to wrap around his neck as she hugged him tightly, pulling back moments later to look at him, her hands cupping his face as she smiled and looked at him before kissing him softly.

“Yes, Alucard. I will.”

Two Hours later….

Integra walked with Alucard towards the hospital, feeling much better now that she knew where she stood with Alucard. Seeing Alucard and Aurora, Integra smiled softly, before hugging them both, one right after the other. "It's about time you two. I'm happy for both of you." 

Once Aurora had gotten down the aisle, she handed her the bouquet of flowers. She stepped back to stand with Alucard, a smile on her face as she entwined her fingers with his. She couldn't explain how excited or happy she felt during these moments and in truth, she didn't think she'd forget something as simple as today. 

There was a cold silence. It was finally over, it felt like days had passed since the invaders came. They were so unwelcome the police closed the murders faster than the local gangs opened them. Wilson picks himself up from the prone position he had grown accustomed to over his stay on the rooftop of the theater. Wilson had been exposed to the Nevada heat for a considerable amount of time. 

Wilson rushed home on his motorcycle so he could clean himself up. Upon arriving, the only thing left to show for his home was a charred outline of where the home used to be and a basement full of rubble. Wilson went downstairs, the air around the place was still pretty hot from the fire. He grabbed the old lockbox and strapped it to his motorcycle. 

Wilson drove back to the hospital. He didn't like the idea of presenting himself in the disgusting state he was in but his choices were limited. He needed to make sure everyone knew that the enemy was gone. He also wanted to see if there was any change in Aurora's condition. 

After entering the hospital room that Aurora was housed in, to Wilson's surprise he couldn't find anyone. He frantically ran to the nurses' station.

"Where did the family go that was in that room?" Wilson asked frantically

"It's ok, sir. They went down to the chapel a little while ago." 

"Did she... die?" 

"Oh gosh no sir! They all went down together." 

Wilson ran down to the chapel area. He looked in the room at there all his friends were. They hadn't noticed Wilson was there yet but Wilson stood and watched the events unfold before him....

In this hospital, I could have sworn I saw Aurora as a patient, but I kept that to myself. I mean she is pregnant, but that wasn't what she was here for I don't think. But it is no matter now. Everything seems like it's ok. It seems I miss everything. I really gotta stay on top of this, I mean she is expecting. And well, she is family and we take care of our own anyway.

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: June Bugs
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL