Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 13:45:37
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
GAME CHANGE: Breaking the pattern of entitlement. Started by: Squishy on Jun 10, '19 19:22

It has to happen *twice* by the same player on the same name for the same city. I would think that cities will police themselves after the first time.

This should be expected across the board then, for everything besides cheating/duping and real life threatening.  

Report Post Tip

This should be expected across the board then, for everything besides cheating/duping and real life threatening.  

+1 

Report Post Tip
I guess the main question is, will you notify the community who has whined about it? That way less potential for someone to sabotage an entire city.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I don't think a lot of us know whats going on or what happened 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
I think this rule happened because my name is too sexy, but seriously, tis a good change and has my annoying name's backing.

+1 agree 

Report Post Tip

Top Teir Shit

Report Post Tip
Gotta say this is a -1 from me, I’m all for jailing the offender for a week or whatever is determined fair but to punish a city for one guy just seems like it’ll drag the game down.

DeanWinchester-

to punish a city for one guy just seems like it’ll drag the game down.

A city can never be punished for one guy alone, it takes an entire city.  A city can only be punished if 100% of them willingly allow it to happen a 2nd time with the same guy.

Report Post Tip
Squishy sorry must’ve misread thank you for clearing it up
Report Post Tip

When we are policing these members, how far do we go with the punishment? Does it end with the death of their characters, or can/do we actively enforce a ban of their bloodline from our city?

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Again...what happens to my character when I smoke a dude acting a fool in #main? I'll get killed. This is no way to enforce discipline. Let the IRC admins handle this bullshit with a mute. 

I don’t understand what you mean by willingly allow them to bitch a second time. They can’t forcibly keep them off of IRC or out of events. Is a stern talking to enough to show the leadership tried? A demotion? Or should the leader just kill the player to avoid any possible reprocussions?

Report Post Tip

A stern talking to? Huh?

How about demoting them down to thug and making them start over again. That ought to shut them up.

Or make them think "If I bitch again I'll get this silly cunt in serious shit. What do I have to lose?". No?
Report Post Tip

Risk a permanent ban from MR just because they want to be an asshat. Ultimately, that is what they have to lose because that would be intentional.

Report Post Tip
Which many people have done before to ruin it for others..

I think it's very hard to make a correct and fair decision.
Report Post Tip

We represent our City and Family at all times including IRC. I'm pretty sure there is a clause in your crew rules about your actions. Break the rules, pay the price. If you coddle them they will learn nothing from it.

Report Post Tip

Identity I’m attempting to clarify the rules and have an apparent line. As it is, it’s seemingly up to the admins discressation wether or not leaders willingly let a crew member break the rules.

Not here to debate with you or anyone else.

Report Post Tip

I can respect that Chong. I believe I have an understanding of this but it is best to let Squishy answer you.

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: Breaking the pattern of entitlement.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL