Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 03:21:45
Page:  1 
JimmyJr's GRAND OPENING! Started by: JimmyJr on Jul 11, '19 12:37

!Grand Opening!

!JimmyJr's Fish Shop and Restaurant's NEWER Menu!

Cooked at your choice or cooked with the preference of your Chef BIG AL and served with Love by Berta!

1. Paella de Marisco                          

2. Lobster Tails with butter garlic and parsley

3. Cod

4. Trout

5. Lubina

6. Monk Fish

7. Crayfish

8. Shrimp all sizes and even Extra large! 

9. Sword Fish

10. Alaskan King Crab Legs Five Star *****

11. Rock Lobster five star *****

12. ORCA 5 stars ***** available only in season calling  777 777 ask for JimmyJr. 

Enjoy 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

He woken up early this morning and decided to have a walk in the wonderful city Detroit to see what happened here lately and also had he a cup of coffee to wake up and now he had reached out to the harbor-area in a mission to see what JimmyJr was doing with his business, as he rach the JimmyJr GRAND OPENING! he saw  new restaurant similar to the old but nevermind, he got in and got some extra large shrimps, just cooked this morning, he also asked for a beer by Berta and she goes out to get it for him, he pays up for his shrimps and beer, but Berta says its on the house, JimmyJr rules you know she says, Lillismolly laughs and says that Jimmy is Jimmy and no one really knows where we have him, say hey from me to him by the way.

He goes and sit on a bench and starts to crack the shrimps and eats them and take some beer to it, lovely morning this, good start on a day this.

Report Post Tip

Hey Big AL hey Berta How are ya's!! Jimmy yells as he storms threw the front door!

JimmyJr checks out whos been in and out today at the cash register!

See's that good Ole LillisMolly came by for shrimp and beer, and LillisMolly was on the list for the first visit to be on JimmyJr.

Yo how did LillisMolly like the shrimp Berta? Jr. asks? Oh he was in heaven by the look on his face Jimmy.! .. nice and relaxed and he sure sunk his teeth into them Shrimp let me tell ya. Never saw anything like it haha Berta Laughs!!

I also made sure to give em that new Ale ya got from Canada "SILVER SPIRE ALE" he loved it Jimmy. And loved the shrimp said will come back soon also said would love to try the ORCA see what the big word on this street is about!

JimmyJr was happy to hear this from LillisMolly. and was already in the back Cuttin Up sum new fresh ORCA and packaging it for whoever was interested in it!

Yo Thnx Berta what would I do without ya's!!

Oh by the way here's a little sumthin for you and Big AL take him to see a movie I see em a little edgy these days!!!

As Jimmy says these words "Berta says yeah I'm gonna have another baby and AL is worried stiff!

JimmyJr laughs ohhhhhhh BaraBing BaraBang that Big AL's tadpoles sure know how to swim Ah! ahahahaha!!

Well than take him to a double show at the Jimmplex Theatre new material out! He'll have a blast!!

I'll talk to him tomorrow. Now your first child is my Godchild Little Sammy. I'd like this one to be too!!!

Berta says "Your more than a Godfather to our children JimmyJr your a Saint"!!

JimmyJr gives a big hug to Berta and kisses her once on each cheek with a respectful distance in his nature! He really loved this family and what Big AL did for him as a kid he'll never forget!  Anything you need Berta! Big AL also knows this...anything you need!

Your kids are gonna be the best Lawyers Detroit City can and will ever have I Promise you that!

Berta couldn't wipe the smile off her face as the tears ran down with emotion at the same time!

JimmyJr just gave his usual wink and smirk and said "Now get out of here i'm closing tonight,I got sum work in the back a lot of ORCA to take care of Berta!

Berta smiled and off she went to get Big AL who was throwing out sum trash!

Have fun you two you! 

Have fun!!!

Thnx for the Great work Berta make sure to tell Big AL!!

Two seconds later Berta and Big AL were in their car and you hear a loud Honk and Big AL yell out Your the Best JR. We Love ya! Respects!!!

The two pulled out and JimmyJr right away went to the back to get some work done!

Report Post Tip

Feeling peckish and making a vow to himself to get around some of the other great cities establishments _________I__________ comes across a tidy looking fish shop. Feeling in the mood for something that is not meat, _________I__________ walks in and has a look around. 

Grabbing a menu he is immediately torn between the lobster tails and the shrimp. Umming and ahhhhhing over these two choices for ages he decides to screw it all and get them both. 

Signalling he was ready to order _________I__________ decides on the large size shrimp even though the lobster tail is also of considerable size in the picture. 

Bring them both please and if you have any good beer to wash them down with that would also be most appreciated. 

_________I__________ sits back in his chair and looks forward to the food. Having been sorting out some business in Detroit, dealing some drugs here and there, he had worked up some appetite. 

Report Post Tip

Hello My Friends Free Menu for 24hrs

Good to see ya's all Just got back from a Long ORCA fishing Trip!

;-)

Report Post Tip

Zavi was out and about, taking a stroll down memory lane, visiting a few of her old stomping ground she uses to hand out at when she was younger. It made her smile that some was doing a lot better but at the same time so many folks she knew was gone.

Her hazel eyes look up at the morning sky that was painted with dark clouds, Zavi quietly thinks that severe storms were on the way, she could smell the precipitation in the air.

Zavi was starting to get hungry, she notices to her surprise that a fish joint was open this time of the morning. She thinks for a minute on when the last time she had some fish which been a hot minute so she ventures in JimmyJr's Fish Shop.

Looking around the place was not bad at all. A lady with Berta on her name tag greets her with a huge smile and shows Zavi to her table. Zavi looks over the menu and orders grilled swordfish with mango salsa, sidewise she picks penne arrabbiata and an arugula salad with lemon dressing, drink wise a large glass of ice tea. Berta complimented Zavi on her choices, she disappears to give Big Al her order.

A few minutes pass and Berta bring Zavi her tea first. Zavi thanks her, she kills time reading the newspaper while her order was being fixed.

Report Post Tip

Berta was so happy to have Zavia at her restaurant. Even though she knew the Boy's liked it called Shop! Berta always called it JimmyJr's Restaurant. But hey it was 1936 not everything a women spoke was listened too!! And when your born in one war and had to start another war you looked at people differently. 

Berta saw determination in Zavias eye's. You could see Bertas eyes twirl wondering what it would be like being Zavia and not Berta! 

Berta was with child once more. This will be her 3rd maybe fourth child. JimmyJr couldn't keep count!

But JimmyJr loved Berta like a Niece and Big AL like a big brother!

Now Berta was so pleased to see Zavia she tapped her stomach and said! Your gonna be just like her little one day!!!

Berta brings Zavia's order and smiles at her. Enjoy Madam Zavia. I hope you like the dish I learned as a child to make. Mia Pappa always loved 

Penne arrabbiata and Mia Mamma loved the Arugula salad.

Thank-you Zavia I hope you enjoy!

Oh and the Ice Tea that's my special recipe!

Just don't let Big AL get a hold of it he'll throw in sum of Jimmy's moonshine. Hee hee!

Berta laughs! 

Enjoy and please let me know what you think before leaving !!! Id greatly appreciate that!!!

​​​​​​​:)

Report Post Tip

!Grand Opening!

!JaneJr's Fish Shop and Restaurant's NEWER Menu!

Cooked at your choice or cooked with the preference of your Chef BIG AL and served with Love by Berta!

1. Paella de Marisco                          

2. Lobster Tails with butter garlic and parsley

3. Cod

4. Trout

5. Lubina

6. Monk Fish

7. Crayfish

8. Shrimp all sizes and even Extra large! 

9. Sword Fish

10. Alaskan King Crab Legs Five Star *****

11. Rock Lobster five star *****

12. ORCA 5 stars ***** available only in season calling  777 777 ask for JaneJr.

Enjoy 

Report Post Tip

Come Visit !!

!Grand Opening!

!JaneJr's Fish Shop and Restaurant's NEWER Menu!

https://mafiareturns.com/comm/thread/1639506#25215033

Report Post Tip

CLOSED

Report Post Tip

Opened

Report Post Tip

NOW OPEN!

The place seems a bit differen't but sum new things have been added! A Piano player For one! New menu! All looking Good!

!So who want's some fresh ORCA!

!JimmyJr's Special!

Report Post Tip

Pablo Ryman had flown back from sweaty Los Angeles to see his good friend FrancescitoGoyita's latest exhibition but knowing that Angry_Goose would have pecked all the good food off the plates Pablo Ryman pre-emptively went for a small snack at the first place he cod find.  This was JimmyJr...or JaneJr as it had been called.  Some knew it as Jimmy's others knew it a Jane's but this was the first plaice that Pablo Ryman had heard of that served actual killer whale for dinner.  How the fuck was this even going to be served?  This was absolutely going to be a must.

Pablo Ryman was as excited as a thirteen year old seeing a bra for the first time when he opened the door.  Glancing at the menu, his mind was officially blown...orca and a fucking piano player.  Did the piano player come with chips or was it on its own?  Could you have an orca and piano player on a bun?  Did the orca eat the piano player and it was served like a turducken?  Was Angry_Goose aware of the existence of a gooducken?  That was the sort of knowledge you picked up at the factility in Los Angeles.  

Pablo Ryman spotted a waitress

"I'll have an orca and piano player to go please."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The Pinao Player looks over to Pablo Ryman with a smirk and keeps playing! One of his favorites by Gershwin. Points at the Tip Jar with a Wink!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX9MCyO6smk&list=PLR-nu3UrNv9eyvyvdfinNelzrr0nMiRCf

Waitress comes over to Ryman_Branson and says "yes Hello ! We have what ya Call wild game here and It's served only one way! And that's my way good sir" with a wink!

Piano music plays on!!! 

Report Post Tip

This place was always opening and closing which made it the exact type of join that Orko would want to spend some time in if it were in fact on the open side of things. What is more prestigious than saying you were able to get a seat in JimmyJr's Grand Opening? Making his way inside he first noted the all-new menu which really spiced things up.

"Can I get some shrimp? You can pick the size, whatever is the freshest today."

Report Post Tip

The waitress comes back with a Basket of one pound shrimp fried in classic Olive oil from Andalucia Spain and garlic. The face on Orko was outstanding, as was the aroma that came with the garlic fried shrimp. The waitress Beatrice asks Orko "Would you like red or white wine, we have house and bottled from several countries of the world! Are finest Italian French and Spanish. My favorite is the Pinot Noir white wine from France Beatrice says". 

The Piano man starts to play "Get Under the Moon" and to Orko's surprise Edith Evans comes out to sing her own song!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ICmPgXRyAo

Everyone in the restaurant does a short light clap of appreciation and Edith Evans with her big smile starts to sing!

Orko began to eat and sip his Pinot Noir fench white wine and lose himself to Edith Evans voice and the perfect playing of the Piano man.

Things couldn't get better for Orko!!

Report Post Tip

Walking by, I smelled the sea, almost. There must be a seafood restaurant, or supply place near me. Restaurant. I was not allergic to it, so I walked in, it smelled like it was fresh caught, which, I think was good for a food service place. The waiter led me to a table,  and handed me a menu. They made it any way I wanted it, but I do not think I have ever had seafood before in my life. Well, I cannot just walk out now, now what am I supposed to do? If I say I have not had any of these before, what will .....I will look like a damn idiot. No, I am definitely not having that. I am just going to guess at something and hope I like, it or suffer through it. The waiter has not returned yet, I knew I could drink a lot of wine, at least that would help the situation. Wine always makes things better. When the waiter returned, I had not chosen, so I said chef suggestion. And red wine as well, or wine with whatever was chosen, I added. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $420,000 Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: JimmyJr's GRAND OPENING!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL