Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 19:15:59
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
King of the Ring - Fight Night Started by: Boydy on Aug 05, '19 12:38

Boydy had his roster of fighters ready at last. It's unfortunate that some of the leaders had decided against sending a representative into the fight. Howedver, Boydy decided to work with what he had and that was as follows:

Jester - Pyornkrachzark Bella Vista, PH

William_the_Bloody - Garou Manhattan, NY

Tony_Dippolito - Legolas South Philly PH

Eddie_Garcia - Video Pioneer Sq, SEA

Gunnar_Everett - Kat_Pryde Waterfront, SEA

Giovanni_TheFatBear - Petah Brooklyn, NY

AvardT - DeanWinchester- The Loop, CH

Genie_ - Jimmythelionheart (due to death of Aladdin) Bricktown, DT

DiamondLou - Valencia South Philly, PH

J-Love - Jimmythelionheart Bricktown, DT

BabyFace - Sam_Winchester Pasadena, LA

Transistor - Wayne The Strip, LV

Kal -  Iretipill 12th Street, DT

Philli-Stein - Wild-Card Ballard, SEA

Johnny_Dickfingers - Valencia (Due to death of Undertaker) South Philly, PH

Wayne - Wayne The Strip, LV

Legolas - Legolas South Philly, PH

MeekMill - MeekMill South Side, CH

@AdmiralAckbar - @AdmiralAckbar Downtown, LA

Andy_Campo - Frankie_Vizzini The Loop, CH

So, all that was left was to announce the matchups. This would be announced very soon, once each fighter had filled in their details, Boydy could release who would be facing off against who. One thing was for sure, it was certainly going to be an event not to be missed. Boydy was certain those who hadn't signed up will be kicking themselves.

Report Post Tips: 15 / Total: $300,000 Tip

Boydy had been working long and hard and finally the fighters had been pitched against each other. Tomorrow night would see the first of the fights being held and who knew what we'd see. Boydy had put in a call to Luis to make sure he was in attendance to be one of the judges for the knockout and submission of the evening.

"Go and stick these flyers around the cities, make sure everyone knows that this thing kicks off tomorrow night and it's going to be a fucking blood bath." Boydy instructed his bodyguards to take the night off watching him in exchange for doing some leg work around the cities, making sure the masses attended this major event.

Fight 1

Avard "El Terrible" T vs Yenguma "Silky" Shotagrossa

Fight 2

Wayne "Haymaker" Campbell vs Legolas "The Sniper" Greenleaf

Fight 3

"El diablo" Gunnar Everett vs Giovanni "Bulldog" Aldonini

Fight 4

Eddie "The Gentleman" Garcia vs Tony "Bazooka" Dippolito

Fight 5

"The Doctor" William Pratt vs Jay "Lights Out" Love

Fight 6

"Magic Man" Jester Joker vs Babyface "The Problem"

Fight 7

"The Nightmare" Transistor McTavish vs Philli "The Ghost" Stein

Fight 8

"Big" Kal K vs Michael "The Gentleman" Smit

Fight 9

#Johnny "Comeback Kid" Dickfingers vs Genie "Magic Man" Jinn

Fight 10

"Merciless" Meek Mill vs Andy "The King" Campo

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $120,000 Tip

Taradiddle_ was looking for Boydy, as he wanted to make a bet on Legolas to ease through his first round.

Boydy!?

Taradiddle_ was waiting impatiently, tapping his foot, holding a stash of freshly pressed forged 10 dollar bills.

I need to stop gambling, and this is a sure win..

Report Post Tip

The day before the big fight, Legolas decided to hit the gym beside the arena. The sound of weight plates and men grunting welcomed him as he stepped inside. Most of the fighters participating in the tournament were present in that room. Some of them were training hard and the others hardly trained. 

"Tony! What are you doing in here. I thought you'd be stuffing your face with pie. You don't think a little training is gonna help you get in shape do you? " he guffawed at his right hand Tony_Dippolito who was struggling with a pair of dumb bells. "The Bazooka, isn't that what you are calling yourself. You look more like a fizzling firecracker Tony. Try not to go down in round one k?"

At the treadmill he spotted another familiar face, that of Genie_ who was hovering above the machine. Legolas puffed his chest out as he approached him. "Well well, if it isn't the blue Magic man. Your master isn't around to protect you anymore is he. Once I perform my magic on you and pound you into your lamp, you're gonna be black and blue." He turned the nearby fan in Genie's direction causing him to float away like a wisp of smoke.

Legolas was working up quite a sweat on the treadmill when the doors swung open and in walked Wayne. Legolas back flipped off the treadmill and strutted over to his round one opponent. "Nice muscle shirt Wayne, the muscles coming tomorrow?" he smirked and squared up to him adding, "I will give you one chance you fucking pylon." He held up a finger. "Back out of this fight right now and go back to whatever hole you crawled out of. "

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Wayne's expression did not change when Legolas began his chirping. Wayne just stood there and stared back at him for a moment.

"Kay bud, you wanna blow smoke go have a dart."

Speaking of which, Wayne pulled out a cigarette and lit it up right there in the gym.

"Maybe if you'd ever been in a real fight you wouldn't be so ken for another."

Wayne was going to leave it at that, but then he noticed that legolas was shirtless, and glistening.

"What's up with your body hair there big shoots? You look like a twelve year old dutch girl."

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Tony looked at Legolas ' tiny arms and shook his head. He was having a hard time lifting the dumbbells sure, but then went to a punching bag and gave it a headbutt. The leather ripped into tiny shreds, and Tony smirked. He may not be strongest guy around, but his head's definitely the most durable and destructive. It was trained in countless noogies, and that's what he'll do to make people tap, and Legolas would just be one of the many.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Finally, it was time for the fighting to commence. The fighters had turned up, the crowd had turned up, and some very well known faces were in the crowd.

Boydy didn't like to name names, but he just so happened to be sitting next to the one and only, HunterSolomon, a big shot from out of Chicago who just so happened to be basically a super hero, or something.

Well, it was time to begin, the lights had gone out and the music had started...

Fight 1

(Click Here to watch)

Avard "El Terrible" T vs Yenguma "Silky" Shotagrossa

"What a fight, what a matchup!" Boydy screamed out to Hunter. "I did not see that coming! What did you think Hunter?"

"BZZT! BOOM! VIBRATE"

"I couldn't agree more" Boydy replied, clearly too soaked up in the action and the crowds response to notice what Hunter said (or didn't). Boydy gave a thumbs up to Drax who he could see over across the ring. He looked the other way on catching Boydy's eye and Boydy wondered if he was still annoyed he had won the lottery of the month competition. Boydy shrugged to himself and asked Hunter to get him a drink from the nearby bar while he waited for the next fighters to begin making their way down to the cage.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $260,000 Tip

It had been 3 rounds of carnage and Avard had frankly had enough. His plan had been to carry his opponent for a few rounds and put on a good show, but the cheeky fucker was actually giving him some back. He spat out the water his corner were swilling around his mouth and waved his hand for his trainer to stop flapping his gums.

"I got this," Avard said, standing up. "This motherfucker is going down." 

His corner hopped out and Avard charged forward, not giving "Silky" time to breath. He tosses out a couple of stiff jabs, before a strong right hook cracked into Silky's jaw, staggering him. "I got this", he snarled again, pouring on the pressure as Silky's back slammed into the cage. Left and right hooks rained down from Avard, but Silky was covering up well.

"Go down, motherfuck-" a huge uppercut from Silky sent his head swimming and Avard felt his legs buckle. He limped away from another punch that would have taken his head off, trying to get his legs back beneath him. His long felt hair, matted with blood, was blocking his vision. He swung out a leg kick desperately and heard a reassuring thunk from Silky. He took a solid shot to the ribs that took the air out of him, but Silky was going for a finish that wasn't there. Avard popped out a jab and followed it up with everything he had, hook, hook, leg kick, Silky was wobbling, he went low again and Silky covered up and at the last minute he threw the kick up high, catching Shotagrossa around the temple. He crumpled to the floor.

The fight looked over and a better man would have let the referee step in. Avard wasn't a better man, so he charged right up to that little bitch and pounded on his face until he felt him go limp. Avard stepped back and pummeled his chest.

"YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! WHO'S NEXT MOTHERFUCKERSSSSSSSSSSSSSS", he jumped up on the side of the cage and pointed at Boydy. "WHO'S NEXT? HUH? FUCKING WHAT?"

Jester thought he'd attend the fight to see what he was up against.  He hadn't fought much recently - but his eyes were sure opened as the guy with filed teeth and tattoos on his face went to town on the other poor chap.

Jester felt a pang of anxiety and wondered if he maybe should have actually trained for this.  Fuck it, it was too late now.  He just figured he'd have a bunch of smokes and snort cocaine before the fight.  It seemed to work for most.  He stood up on his feet and cheered for avardt and Diamondlou

Avard had clearly been a little over excited after his win and had resorted to shouting profanities at Boydy. Clearly Avard didn't know he was speaking to the most dangerous mobster in all the land's mate. Speaking of, Boydy wondered where Hunter had got to. For a guy who was meant to be able to travel at the speed of light, he wasn't doing a very good job of getting Boydy's beverages to him in a reasonable time. Boydy had another browse round to see who he could see and spotted Rennie in the crowd, sat next to a larger lady who had a hot dog in each hand, Boydy noticed Rennie also had one in his hand along with a beer, the disgruntled look on his face told Boydy they probably weren't for him.

Suddenly the lights went out once again. 

"Fucking Hunter, where is that retard?" Boydy exclaimed. It was fight time.

Fight 2

(Click here to watch)

Wayne "Haymaker" Campbell vs Legolas "The Sniper" Greenleaf

"Fuck a duck! What a fucking knockout! BOOOOOM!" Boydy had enjoyed that one, probably the biggest knockout so far and it took the loser some time to get up.

"Here's your drinks, sir" Hunter had popped back up again.

"Fuck sake, where the fuck have you been? I asked for these ages ago, I thought you were meant to be quick?" Hunter looked a little disappointed.

"Ok, time me next time, I bet I'll be super quick, ZOOOOOM"

Boydy looked back to the cage and awaited the next fight.

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $280,000 Tip
Gunnar stood quietly shadow boxing while waiting for news from the cage. After what seemed like an eternity his corner man entered and relayed the happenings. Looks like the toughest guy in letterkenney may be the toughest here as well.

He cracked his neck, strapped on his gloves and stood waiting to make his way to the cage. He glanced over to his side to see his opponent doing the same.
"Oy, luck to ya bulldog."
Report Post Tip

Hunter sighed, coming to this event had been something to take his mind off of his recent woes but he smiled once he noticed the older man himself Boydy, did he not know that he no longer had his speed? He thought with his watching and stalking that the man would have known but it seems that he was wrong, with a small chuckle escaping him, he watched the next competitors enter the ring as he stepped back next to his companion for the time being.

"Well I guess I should have told you, I no longer working with the heroes of these....states. I am simply another schmuck working like anyone else, I have to admit, there is a certain alure to it that I didn't have before."

Hunter leaned back into his seat, as he continued to watch the fans return to their seates, eagerly awaiting the next match that awaited them before their very eyes. It would have been fun to hear this over the radio, he imagined that if there were commentators they would have made this for those at home much more appealing, as if they were here themselves.

"I no longer have my speed old man, I lost it due to the very thing that I was fighting. It comes and it goes, which is why I was taking so long."

The former speedster dipped his head, already deep in thought as he could not help but remember the things he did with his speed and what he did now. It felt the same oddly enough, things were just different in terms of abilities and what type of power he held now.

"I guess I'm working on my way to become apart of the inner society in your world, the honored society as it is called in some places."

Sitting forward, he turned his head looking at the man that had once scolded those children, still to this day, he found it rather funny. It was what brought him here now.

Report Post Tip

Boydy had been in the toilet when someone had rushed in to explain to him that all hell had broken loose and Hunter had gone postal and started shooting at people, most likely hitting nobody. A lot had changed in the short period of time before the next fight and it had resulted in Genie taking a stray bullet which snuffed him out and MeekMill had grown less Meek and decided that he would take it upon himself to begin shooting at people for who knows what reason, which resulted in his own untimely demise (Let's be honest, it was probably on the cards). Asides from that, all other fighters appeared to be alive and kicking and that was all old Boydy was concerned about.

Boydy settled down and took his seat, a little upset that from now on, he'd have to get his own drinks from the bar.

As the lights dimmed once more, Boydy looked on to see what the next fight would bring.

Fight 3

(Click here to watch)

"El diablo" Gunnar Everett vs Giovanni "Bulldog" Aldonini

Short and unsweet, a little bit (rumour has it) like Archy's manhood, who co-incidentally just so happened to be spotted in the crowd. Legolas had now recovered and also found himself a spot near Boydy. No doubt he'd be cheering his man on for his upcoming bout. Boydy had been surprised the fight had ended so soon, but he was definitely looking forward to the next. AvardT had also found himself back in the crowd, carefully studying what might be his next opponent and most likely looking for new buddies to dress up like this for his latest golf venture. Rumour had it, he'd hit a few hole in ones with some of the competitors, make of that what you will.

Chris_Flannery was also present in the crowd, sitting next to Valencia, as always he was sporting his worst hair piece and vest combo, a little blue number that he would tell everyone brought out the colour in his eyes, but which really made him look like a butch lesbian ready for a game of snooker. Further across from that was Garou and his own contingent, namely line boy, or @_________I__________, named such because he was known to snort giant lines of cocaine from the arse of his victims, of course that could be just a vicious rumour, it was just what Boydy had heard and he had no intention of finding out otherwise.

So as the dust settled on the ring and the cleaner began to try and clean away the evidence of the last slaughter fight, Boydy got himself prepared for the next one. He wondered what it might bring and hoped that there'd be no more bloodshed in the mean time..outside of the ring at least. 

The deaths of the fighters meant that the line up would change and now Fight 9 looked this way:

Fight 9

Johnny "Comeback Kid" Dickfingers vs Andy "The King" Campo

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $90,000 Tip

Boydy had just received some news from one of his messengers that the last bout was actually a complete mishap and that Eddie Garcia had jumped the gun and decided he was too eager to fight and stepped in to Fight 3 with Aldonini rather than Fight 4. As such, Gunnar will now be facing Eddie's opponent, Tony Dippolito. 

Boydy gave the messenger the nod to pass this info on to all parties so that they were aware of it.

Report Post Tip
"Oy, Tony! Time to finish what we started all dat time ago, eh?"
Report Post Tip

Tony looked at Gunnar_Everett and started giving himself a noogie. He pointed at Gunnar, his head, and then Tony's own.

"I grew up as a kid getting noogies."

"I have mastered the art of giving other noogies."

"That is my finishing move. The Red Bazooka."

"I will hold your head, give it a noogie, and turn it red."

"Just like a bazook that was about to fire."

"Baby Beel was a softy. I will take care of his enemy's descendant in his stead."

Gunnar gave Tony a wide grin bias he spoke "Aye, you may try lad. But, you will fail. This" Gunnar held out his arms gesturing to the locker room they stood in "This is me home, lad."
Report Post Tip

Archy had heard about the King of the ring fight taking place under the supervision of Boydy, he read in his father's diaries about it. His father was expected to get into a fight but now with his death the opponent just qualified. He looked around the crowd to find more contenders waiting for their fights to start. He noticed a face that looked familiar though he never seen him before, he probably recognized him from his father's diaries too, a little guy with uncombed hair, who seemed to has just received a beating not long ago as his face was still full of bruises.

"That must be Legolas."  He said to himself then approached the man, reached to shake his hand with a grin.

"I don't think we have met before sir, but I read about you in my father's journals. You looked like a confident fighter, but looking at your face and what I have heard. I think my father might have misjudged you. I definitely wish I could take his place, but I will have my chance one day in the ring with you."

Archy then made his way back into the crowd to clear the way for the next fighters.

Report Post Tip

Sam_Winchester had caught Boydy in the toilet before the fight, Boydy assumed he must have been drunk as he was asking about the other fights. "What happened to the other 4?" Sam had asked. Boydy explained they hadn't started yet. "But you said Fight 9 man, FIGHT 9!!!, HOW IS THERE A FIGHT 9 IF THERE HASN'T BEEN 4 THROUGH TO 8 YET? FUNNY GUY!" Boydy took a step back and sighed and shook his head. 

"Keep up with the action, chum, if you listen clearly you'll see they haven't started yet."

Boydy left the man swaying at the cubicle, as he was about to leave he turned back to see Sam had fallen in to the toilet. Boydy hoped he wasn't Babyface's only supporter this evening.

Boydy made his way back to his seat just as the music began for the next fight.

Boydy had heard there'd been some heated discussions prior to this fight between Gunnar_Everett and Tony_Dippolito and when it came to the moment when the fighters were due to touch gloves, Tony "The Bazooka" walked away, leaving Gunnar hanging. This one was sure to be a war.

Fight 4

(Click here to watch)

"El diablo" Gunnar Everett vs Tony "Bazooka" Dippolito

What a fight, what a battle, Boydy wondered if this might make fight of the tournament, both fighters were left bloody and battered and the crowd were cheering both men on for putting on such a display.

The crowd were really getting into this now, it seemed as if more people were coming in through the doors to get a glimpse of the action.

Tony helped @Gunnar_Everett up. He then raised his arms and started celebrating his victory. An interviewer came to ask him questions.

"Gunnar down. Legolas was supposed to be an enemy but he got beaten in the first round."

"Don't worry. I'll take care of that Wayne guy for you."

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: King of the Ring - Fight Night
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL