Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 18:50:09
Help
2 Watchers
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
GAME TIPS: Stuck at 20 units? Started by: Rianne on Jan 20, '11 20:56

Hello all, we've decided it's time to explain more publicly on how you can increase your drugs units above 20!

If you have enough experience you go up in units when you sell drugs, the first 20 units are "free".
So every time you have enough xp you go +1 unit or more in units when you sell drugs.

This stops at 20 Units, then there's an additional thing you need to do.

When you go to News & Info -> Tips
You will see the second tip from the top saying "(Regular) FBN Agent"
What you want to do is pick one city, I recommend your home city, and tip him around 40-45 times in one go.
Because every time you tip him you get an extra unit, WHEN you have enough experience.
I say 40-45 because that's the number that gives you Consig - Don rank which is what we're all aiming for.
Myself (on player account), I tipped 65 times, the maximum units you can carry in the game to just be done with it :p But that can be expensive!

In addition, doing all your tips at gangster is financially a lot better as well. It's cheaper for a gangster to do the tip than for a Don.
So the sooner you do this, the cheaper and the better! But thats entirely up to you.

So in short, fly to your home city, tip 45 times, and every time you get the message "bla bla doesn't know you well enough to vouch for you" you fly to your tip/home city, sell your drugs there and your units will increase!

If anything in the above is unclear, feel free to reply in this thread and myself or other will try to explain it more detailed :)

Report Post Tip

Good post this will really help alot of people

Report Post Tip

At the risk of sounding extremely condescending, I don't feel this is necessary. It's just a get out jail free card for sponsors/leaders who are too lazy to teach their members how to increase their units!

Still, good info. Cheers :P

Report Post Tip

Hmm, so you are saying jail breaks are not necessary? You can JUST bribe the FBN Agent?

Report Post Tip

Pablo - learn to read, or at least read properly.

"every time you tip him you get an extra unit, WHEN you have enough experience."

Report Post Tip

How did that guy get Boss =|

Report Post Tip

LOL you guys are cruel

Report Post Tip

Excuse me Mr Inizio. If you have nothing useful to say, then keep your inane opinions to yourself.

It was late, I had been working all day and I misunderstood the thread. I do appologizes if this upset you so much you felt the need comment and slur my game playing abilities.

I got to Boss by being loyal, hard working and respectful. I could ask you the same question, if this is any example of how your in game character behaves, then it is a wonder how you got anywhere.

Report Post Tip

I agree with Branston.  I worked with someone to create an in-depth thread about this very topic, and I believe that helps and the CLs should help their members as much as possible.  If they don't learn how to play the game from their CL, then what is the purpose besides just a place to stay so you don't get shot?

Anyway, if every crew had a thread like this already, we wouldn't have needed this one.  But I'm sure the people who need it are happy about it, so enjoy everyone who does.

Report Post Tip

Well, I have known how to get past 20 units, but I did learn something. You only have to do 40-45 tips for consig/don... I didn't know that. I just usually did 10000 jailbreaks then bribed a few times to get the unit.

Thanks Rianne!

Report Post Tip

Are you sure it is always 1 bribe per DU?

I know people, who have to bribe twice each time they get a DU to see the "You seem to understand (...)" message.

Report Post Tip

Positive Giovanni!

Report Post Tip

(Rianne) forgot to switch

Report Post Tip

funny i bribed about 20 times, and still get daniel meehan doesn't know you well enough...

Report Post Tip

after 2 more bribes finally went up.lol

Report Post Tip

Wonderful Advice,Thank you Rianne.

Report Post Tip

thanks for infor ,, this my 2 day i am stuck 19 loads ,, how do i see exp level thanks

Report Post Tip

The units you are at pretty much is used as an XP bar. If you have 20 units, you have enough XP for wiseguy, if you have 25, you have enough for Mademan and so on.

There is also a prowess meter that will show in your profile once you are a slightly higher rank. This shows how much XP you have for your age compared to others at the same age.

Report Post Tip

this help so much thanks i got pass 20 units

Report Post Tip

This help me more then ever, and thiking it would help rookie , like me as passed 22 units to 23 , thanks

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: GAME TIPS: Stuck at 20 units?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL